Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: 201907 - UNCUT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Never before has a simple tweet caused such a reaction. Just the mere mention of a snippet of information and boom… my phone lit up like a fat kid when he sees cake.  

Now, a lot of people question how I get my information. Well that’s easy, during my time in the business I have made plenty of contacts, who are always willing to put this stuff in my direction so that I can put it out in the public domain. There are a LOT of people who ridicule me, and yet, I am one of the most read blogs on our business there is. These people know I’m not the most ‘ethical’ person in the world and if I think it’s a pipe bomb waiting to happen, you’re damn right I’ll say it.

Anyway…

For those of you that have been living under a rock for the last few months, the EMERGE ownership has been quite the hot topic. Drew Bryant wants to buy it, SCW understandably don’t want to see, and thus at Invasion it seemed they had reached an impasse.

But…

My sources are telling me that a final offer is being prepared, NINE figures being placed on the table, and now, after yesterday and the email that landed in my inbox, I can see why that amount is achievable.

For the record, those of you reading this that are waiting for me to reveal the four names, well I’m afraid this blog is going to irritate the shit out of you. All I am going to say is although they claim this is their final offer, the ‘Consortium’ could go MUCH higher if they really wanted to, and it wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if they did.

It doesn’t surprise me however that SCW are hanging onto what they see as an asset, because EMERGE continues to go from strength to strength.  Already it seems that the buy rates for Invasion: Miami Beach are off the chart and such it makes sense that SCW want top dollar.

However, there has also been a lot of negative press re EMERGE recently, especially with the signing of Donovan Street, and it may be that this offer is too good for the SCW board to refuse. We will just have to wait and see what happens. One last thing on this topic though, IF this buyout goes through, expect BIG time changes in the company, and I would expect a GM to be put in place almost immediately. And again, the leaked email mentioned names that are being considered… and prove once and for all that what I said about Drew Bryant in the beginning was correct. So put THAT in your pipe Sasha. YOU did this.

Anyhoo… Willow Wilkes is no longer a member of the Beauty Factory, and we all know what that means right? Bad times for Laura Steinbeck and anyone associated with her. I honestly don’t know what Willow did, or maybe it was Jason, but either way you can be sure that they won’t just say ‘ok’ and walk away. For now, Willow is keep quiet on the whole situation, Jason is being a little more vocal, but I think we can be sure it won’t last, and sooner rather than later questions are going to have to be answered. And talking about EMERGE in particular, is Laura really sure that Sierra Swann and Jennifer Helms can have her back? Laura says she needed to protect the Beauty Factory, and that was her reasoning… my opinion is she just destroyed it by setting Willow loose.

One thing I do have to do is apologise… yeah I know, it makes me sick too. Because it seems that the tag division in EMERGE isn’t quite as dead as I thought. The place literally exploded with signings, and just a couple of days after my last blog, The Vanguard, Gravity Falls and Violent Gentlemen Prestige were added into the equation. Cannot fault them for that so my bad… Same could be said for the singles division as well, as pretty much every new signing has come in and immediately proven their worth, and yes… some of them were even male… go figure. Expect some of them to be competing for titles before long, perhaps even in Miami.

What else do we have on the agenda?

So, I want to talk about Mitch Sanders…

Now, I’m not going to rant about the guy. I mean, if anyone has been on a journey over the past months it’s been Mitch. He came in, everyone hated him. He changed, and everyone loved him, including me to a fashion. And now, at the pinnacle of his career having just gone toe to toe with Willow Wilkes, not once, but twice, he walks away to become… a bartender???? I think I sum it up for everyone when I say, what a fucking waste. However, it’s not a surprise. See, Mitch unfortunately suffered from something that most have in our business. It wasn’t good enough for him to be contending, he had to be champion or nothing. But, none of this is a bad thing kids… to people like Madeline Masters, Kali and yeah, even the Cosmic Magical Super Duper Princess YUYO, let this be your lesson. It’s ok not to be EMERGE Champion, because only one person can be. It’s an honor to simply be here… remember that. This is EMERGE…

Now, just let me put my soap box away…

…Sundown and Cindy Todd

Not gonna lie, didn’t see that coming. Does it change anything? Nope. They say revenge is a dangerous motive, well kids, this just got a little more dangerous. See, the thing is, regardless of who Sundown is with, that clown still darn near broke my back. He needs to suffer as I did, and if Ragnarok woke that fucker up… good. Because there will be no excuses when MY monster breaks Cindy Todd’s in half, and much like the robot in Fortnite, my weapon of destruction will walk away, having done EMERGE a massive solid.

What else do I want to furnish you all with my thoughts on?

Oh yeah… talking of rumors, or at least I was earlier, there is a lot of talk at the moment around the business levelled at AJ Helms and his return to the business from injury. Now, I’ll put the fact he’s friends with that spoilt punk Owen Cruze to one side, there is no doubt that someone like AJ would be a blockbuster signing for EMERGE and in my opinion if this buyout goes through, this is the kind of caliber EMERGE should be aiming for. Again IF this happens, this will be Drew Bryant’s biggest obstacle. It won’t be enough to have the freshest talent around, he will also need established. If this is true and AJ is coming back, make the call now Drew before it’s too late. He’s GOT to think big, and I’m sure he will.

No point moving the company, somewhere to shop, and having an inexperienced roster that can’t cope with the pressure of being the best. I love our guys, truly I do… but no one can be safe when they have the money they do at their disposal, and I for one cannot wait to see SCW ‘bend the knee’.

Shall we delve into the DM’s and answer a few? I think we shall… Brand New Top Five coming up next.

@AllstarsLovechild asks the question, is Gavin Taylor going to be a success in SCW? Well Lovechild, as everyone is probably aware I am one of his biggest fans. The thing is with SCW there is a lot of talent as good as he is, and he won’t find reaching the top as easy as he did in EMERGE. He’s definitely got the talent and the belief, unfortunately he’s one of those that will NOT just sneak in under the radar, and there will be a few people waiting to welcome him. To answer the question, YES, I believe he will be a success, but it won’t be overnight that’s for sure.

@EMERGE4ever wants to know, even after Drew Bryant beat you to the GM of EMERGE, you have still spoken highly of him… why? If anyone outsmarts Dexter Schmidt, they deserve my respect, simple as that. He knew what he was doing, and how to achieve what he wanted, and it was that single mindedness that surprised me. You can’t doubt, he’s doing a cracking job, and he wants to surpass SCW which gets my vote. He’s still an asshole though.

Got a DM from @alratecheesecakes, cool id lol, and they ask why I believe EMERGE would be better off not under SCW ownership? Well, that’s actually pretty simple. EMERGE is growing month on month, however it could grow MUCH more if it was allowed to. Under SCW it is deemed as a ‘feeder’ company, when I believe it could be so much more, as does Drew.

And the final one before the top five, @Zerosucks asks a question I’ve been asked before, but in my opinion is worth asking again. That being, who in the wrestling world if I could choose, would I put on the EMERGE roster? Well, as I already mentioned, if EMERGE is going to separate, then it needs to sign some of the biggest talent, and if this is a money and reputation no object type of deal, I think I would have to say Bree Lancaster. I mean look at it from her perspective, the biggest draw on the roster by far, and yet constantly has to understudy to the likes of Syren and yes, Sienna Swann. In EMERGE she would go straight to the top of the list and challenge Willow for the title, she is honestly that good. A series between those two would be much better than the current ‘Syren’ dominated main event scene in SCW, and much better than anything they could put together.

Soooo, we ready for our new and improved top five? Let’s do this…

At Number Five… it’s Madison Chase, slipping a notch but still able to rev my engine. If only you weren’t married Madison, I could see you hurtling to the top spot, but seeing as your my boy Gavin Taylors wife, I gotta keep my hands and eyes to myself

Number four, and slipping from the top spot, it’s Cookie who since claiming the top spot hasn’t pushed on, and still hasn’t brought near nudity to my time line. Hopefully, she’ll read this and things will be right in the world once more.

At number three, it’s a newcomer to EMERGE and a newcomer to my list, as Madeline Masters, an apparent party girl, drinks and dances her way onto my radar. Bit more exposure, and this lady could be one to watch, and with a few drinks inside… who knows.

Number two… how could it not be our newcomer to the party, Sierra Swann who in my eyes outshines her perhaps more well-known Sister. To say that she got the dickometer attention is perhaps the understatement of the century because yep, I swear she broke it. I truly cannot wait for her to plaster her pretty face all over our laptop screens, and I can plaster… no, be nice Dexter, be nice.

And finally, drum roll please… the Numero Uno, the cream of the crop. I’m sorry EMERGE fans, but I had to do this… Aubrianna Powers. The girl is one of the most under-rated, unappreciated, and soooo goddamn gorgeous women on this planet, and deserved to be number one in my eyes. Now, if only I could wrangle a dinner with her…

And that’s it from me guys… hope you enjoy EMERGE #26 which is coming up soon, and I’ll be back with a blog once someone doesn’t something interesting to write about.

Peace.