Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Freedom Grey vs. Max Kane
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2 RP Limit for singles

Deadline: Noon ET Tuesday, August 27, 2019
[The camera pans open for the first time. A shot of Max Kane sitting on a flight of stairs somewhere in Boston, drinking from a bottle.]

Max: Freedom Grey!

[Max throws the bottle on the ground, shattering it. He stands up and walks towards the camera, smiling.]

Max: Welcome to SCW, buddy!

[Max extends his hand.]

Max: I'm, what you would call..a, uh...welcoming party. The welcoming party, yeah! The tour guide, maybe. Depending on how you view it. But yeah, I'm the guy that's being assigned to show you the place. Give you a brief rundown as to how things work around here and what's required. I did the same for that one guy not to long ago. Remember that guy? He was like...he was a bull or something like that.

[Max laughs.]

Max: He hit hard. Really hard. Knocked me loopy a few times. But, you know, it's not my first rodeo and not the first time I've been punched in the face. Won't be the last, either. I mean, that guy was talking about having this MMA background and positing pics on Twitter of him throwing across dummies and stuff. Buddy thought that stuff made him ready for someone like me. Here's the thing. Those dummies and inflatable people you MMA guys toss around, they're not real people. They don't get to punch back. Unfortunately for Mister Bull, while he got me good in that match and it was his first time, he was trying to make a statement. He was trying to start fast, use me as someone to announce who he was to all of you. It wasn't enough because as he found out, Max Kane is not that dummy you punch and toss around in the gym. Max Kane is the guy that punches back.

[Max runs a hand through his hair.]

Max: Guy didn't last a month. Shame. It's a shame. He seemed hungry. He knew what this was all about. I couldn't get mad for him wanting to kick my ass to make a point. What he was doing..is what I was trying to do a week ago. I called out Glory Braddock. Instead I got Freedom Grey.

[He laughs.]

Max: I'm not mad. I understand the reason why. Glory main evented Rise to Greatness. I was on the Pre-Show. I was the runner up to Asher Hayes, who waltzed right back into this place. Now he gets to pick between Bree Lancaster and Regan Street. Forget which titles, I wanted Regan Street. Some will say, well, you almost won. Eliminated the most people in the damn thing. I did but almost doesn't mean shit except in horseshoes. And really, listen, I don't throw horseshoes so maybe I'm wrong, but the way I look at it, you don't want to barely miss the thing you're throwing it too. You want to hit it.

[Max retreats back to the stairs.]

Max: I don't know your goals or why you're here, buddy. Talking to you, Freedom Grey. I've seen some pics. You got the voodoo face shit on. You're 6'7, huh? 270 pounds. I don't know what you want or what you're looking for. Honestly, it doesn't matter either, buddy. Whatever you're looking for, kicking my ass would be a good step 1 for you.

[He smiles ]

Max: I take that personally. Even though, I understand. I understood what the Bull was doing. It's America. You gotta let people go for it. Wrestling back in the good ol' days. You know, the territorial days, someone would show up to a new territory and had to fight to make something out of it.

So, I am so fucking happy that I'm your first opponent, buddy. Because, it adds a lot of perspective as to what I'm trying to do. I challenged Glory Braddock because I would win. I would beat her in a one on one. She wouldn't be able to choke me out. That doesn't mean that she couldn't. And it's live TV. I'm not afraid to make an ass out of myself. But you gotta go for it. And everyone, at least, has the right in this business to go for it

[Max nods.]

Max: It keeps me on my toes. Fighting the newbies like you, buddy. You can never rest. I never get tired. This is what it's about. And you're a big guy. 6'7, 270 pounds of meat. Fighting big guys is ALWAYS interesting. I can't slam them. Can barely move them. And listen buddy, I get it. The bigger you are, the harder I fall. But when it comes to Max Kane, the bigger you are, the harder I'm going to hit.

[Max smirks]

Max: And you'll swing, and you'll throw me around at Breakdown. I know how this goes. Listen, buddy, you could chew me up in the ring

[He pauses.]

Max: But you still gotta spit me out, motherfucker. Like Jonah and the whale, I'm going to make you spit me back out. And then I'm going to ask you to try s little harder. I've been knocked out before. Be was a big guy. And I made it longer than that guy. Freedom, come Breakdown, the people are coming for a party. I'm looking for a fight. To give you a proper introduction to SCW. And to show you that if you want my spot buddy, you're going to have to put me iut of commission. I still haven't found anyone that can.