Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Owen Cruze vs. Scarlet Grey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2 RP Limit for singles

Deadline: Noon ET Tuesday, August 27, 2019
Number One from me, CD only though to try and catch up with the story and what's been going on. Thanks in advance to those who allowed me to use their characters

Shoot will follow in number two

Good luck to my opponent and enjoy

Owen #43
Second one from me, and hopefully the final piece to this arc thats been going on.

Again, thank you to all guests in these rps and allowing me to do what was required

Enjoy, and good luck to my opponent as always

Owen #44
It may have been a while, but certainly this is something you're still expecting out of Scarlet Grey. The very first thing we see is the buxom redhead herself laying on the roof of her 'castle' is nothing more than shades and a skimpy red thong bikini, SCW and their censors being the only reason the piece isn't any more nonexistant than it already is. With one of those sun reflectors in hand, she's simply trying to soak up what's left of the summer sun before the season changes, as odd as that sounds for someone as naturally pale as her. Despite the fact that Rise to Greatness did not end the way she would've preferred it to for the Red Empire, she actually seems surprisingly at peace... if the fact that she's humming to herself is any indication. She's fully aware that the camera's on though and once she feels we've spent enough time simply taking in her beauty, she gets the ball rolling.

Grey: You know, I was expecting this to be an entirely different scenario. With Rise to Greatness in the books, I was hoping to be sitting here with some shiny gold to add to all the red in my life. Maybe that sounds silly to all of you since you seem to think that what I stand for is a joke, but was anybody laughing when the Red Empire prevailed over the Trueloves? Don't even kid yourselves... NO ONE saw that coming amongst you. Ruby and I were written off from the beginning when we chose to face those two first, being called crazy in the process. Did it ever occur to any of you that we actually wanted a challenge for a change? I mean, we'd already beaten the rookies twice without much effort, and while it would've been a cakewalk to the finals of that little tournament it wouldn't have been satisfying doing it a third time, and knocking out our dear friends right out of the gate wouldn't have sounded like a pleasant time either.

Grey: By the way... Ryan, Autumn, no hard feelings about what happened, right? We all go to great lengths to win by any means necessary because it's who we are, but if either of you are open to a little more fun in your love life, my door's always open. Maybe Kandis can join the fun as well and make it a real party in celebration of you two winning the titles, even if she was one of the champions who lost them to you. Friends, right?

The smile she gives as she lifts her shades to rest on the top of her head is a little more shaky than the one she was wearing previously. Clearly she knows she crossed a line with her antics at the PPV in the name of a win for the Red Empire, but she's hoping it'll all be swept under the rug because who she is simply isn't that much of a secret. She knows she's gained friends and allies, something that's usually a foreign concept to her, and the idea of losing them because she lost control of herself on one occasion bothers her deeply. She quickly shakes this off, though, and simply turns her gave to her own reflection.

Grey: So, what's next? That's the million dollar question, isn't it? Truth be told, it's not one I can give you all an absolute answer on. One thing I will say for the moment that I might elaborate on a little more at Breakdown is that, for the foreseeable future, I'm going to be going it alone. Nothing happened regarding Ruby and I, for those who like to jump to conclusions, but perhaps it's time I start trying to prove a few things on my own. After all, I'm not blind. When it came to the Red Empire it was always Ruby that you all took seriously, and understandably so. She's the mastermind always putting her best foot forward, and I'm the one simply trying to enjoy being here by being myself despite Sasha always hiding behind her rules and uptightness to try and make me just be as dull and straightforward as everyone else.

Grey: Tell you what Sash, I'll make you a deal: if I start stringing together wins like popcorn on a string around Christmas time to satisfy what you want, you back off on being a prude and let me enjoy being part of the SCW roster in my own little way. Sound fair?

While this smile she flashes is genuine, her eyes make it very clear how annoyed she is that she even has to bargain with Sasha in the first place just to have a little leeway to have some fun. Wasn't that the whole point of being in this business, to enjoy yourself?

Grey: I get it, what I see as “fun” isn't exactly looked at in a positive light by others, but that just goes to show you why I'm a “necessary evil” around here to help people learn to enjoy this business again. There's more to life than just wrestling and traveling after all, and we could all use a companion who's going to at least keep the mood light and interesting when we all need it. Do you think some of SCW's greatest spent each and every day just wrestling, training, moving around and sleeping? Even they would blow their own brains out after a while with that repeated monotony of living. Variety is the spice of life for a reason boys and girls, and the fact that I am the living embodiment of that spice is something you're all afraid of because apparently people in the modern age are too afraid of change to just let go and loosen up when it would do them some good.

Grey: Case in point: Owen Cruze.

Grey: Owen, babe, I'm glad that you're reveling in your big win at SCW's biggest show, but if there's something I can honestly say you need right now in your life, it's just to relax for a moment. Maybe get laid for once in your young, virgin life. Believe me, I can tell you haven't gone that far yet because you're way too obsessed with trying to pick apart my flaws since you seem to think you're a big shot now while I'm still trying to gain some traction around here. Do I look like I'm worried? I know the titles will come in time... but if you don't mind me asking, how do you feel trying to shove it down my throat that my attitude hasn't brought me any championships when you're riding in that same boat? You focus too hard on certain details and become tunnel-visioned that it seems to fly right over your head that you're pretty lacking in the titles and accolades department yourself. Maybe you're pushing yourself too hard, since clearly your focus on trying to be the best means you and your girlfriend aren't enjoying the finest of treats that adult life has to offer, which is just as surprising since I think I remember hearing that she's supposed to be the daughter of the swinger that doesn't like me just because I'm not stupid enough to tie myself down to anybody in the game she's playing. Guess that apple fell from the tree and rolled all the way across the highway, huh?

Scarlet chuckles to herself as she sets the reflector down before her hands move to her back, carefully undoing the straps to her bikini top. It may be loose now, but she stays in place so that her breasts remain covered by the garment before SCW freaks out over their precious censors having to kick in. Maybe she just feels Owen needs a little convincing?

Grey: Or perhaps there's something else going on? I mean, I don't recall seeing that girl joining you at work lately, which is surprising considering her mom's been just as unavailable as you have leading up to Rise to Greatness. Even Aaron still has his godforsaken bitch hanging out with him in the back sometimes to try and keep him chained up. Yet here you are, making a big deal out of things you don't understand and acting like this valiant hero 24/7 and daring to snap at anyone who questions the way you do things. How do you know I'm not simply looking out for you? Making sure you don't burn yourself out by forgetting that even adults need to have some fun in their lives to balance everything. If it's simply because little Jaina just isn't up to the task, then my door is always open.

Scarlet winks.

Grey: Then again... you've been bringing up Kelcey Wallace an awful lot, haven't you? Even name dropped Peyton a few times to make it clear that you probably won't take me up on my offer because you're too hung up on the whole “I did their schtick better than they ever could” thing. You've been pretty obsessed with that lately, haven't you? Made a big deal out of stealing Kennedy's Rise to Greatness match of choice and inserting yourself into it all because you're trying to make nice with Peyton and endear yourself to Kelcey, to the point that I'm surprised she didn't kick your teeth down your throat like the “diva” she always claims to be and have the spotlight all to herself when it was all set and done. I get it, the whole “helping out friends” thing is very noble and all that, but I'm a little amused that your biggest issue with me is the way I acted towards a woman who is still pretty available last I checked, outside of trying to get into the pants of our new world champion of course. Maybe Peyton's a little more of a gold digger than I thought and you simply want in on the action, even though you get to share the ring in Boston with someone who will make all your fantasies come true and then some.

Grey: I'm a little more observant than you might believe Owen. When you're denied the chance to be yourself because Sasha still can't find that stick up her ass to remove it, you tend to see things that might become valuable later. For example, the aforementioned fact of you throwing Kelcey and Peyton's names at me because of what I did earlier this year? Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Aaron supposed to be one of your friends too? And yet, I hear no mention of you having any problem with what I was doing with him that started around this same time last year after I came back and gave SCW another chance. Maybe you actually understand what he doesn't about the kind of catch that I am? Or maybe this whole friendship is just a sham to give you a protector when adulting becomes too difficult for you? I mean, you were pretty quick to get him out of your hair by sending him into defeat at Rise to Greatness so you could keep all your focus on “doing the right thing for Kelcey” and all that jazz. What would Aaron think, knowing how little you care about him? I mean, he's already desperately clinging to his relationship like a toddler does a blanket to try and keep me at bay. Maybe, if you really want to show him you don't need him looking out for you anymore...

At that, Scarlet slowly sits up, casually letting the bikini top fall away as the pixellation immediately kicks in. Scarlet knows it does and she'll be annoyed looking at it later, but for now she simply lets it be as she sits exposed to the camera.

Grey: Just keep it in mind Owen. I can give you something that Aaron, Peyton, Kelcey, Amy, Jaina... all of them would never give to you. They're afraid to let go of the child they still see you as while I'm perfectly willing to help in making you a man at long last, the man you want people to see you as. Breakdown can simply be a taste... but if you refuse, hopefully there's no hard feelings when I proceed to strut away with my arm raised in victory, because I'm not one to lose to kids who don't comprehend what they're missing out on. My offer will always stand though Owen, and all you have to be willing to do... is let me in.

Scarlet chuckles to herself at that, knowing that somewhere else that phrase is very popular for more “sinister” reasons, but she does give the camera a wink and a grin before it fades away to make sure Owen knows that if he wants to give her a chance, there will be only pleasure to help him take a break from taking care of business.