Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Jordan Majors vs. Christy Matthews
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2 RP Limit for singles

Deadline: Noon ET Tuesday, August 27, 2019
July 21, 2019 - Dallas Texas - Rise to Greatness

As the curtain moved to the side, Jordan Majors stepped through all alone. What started as a tag match had ended as a one-woman victory of sorts. Sure, Abigail was a “winner” along with her, but she could see her newly-minted ex standing at a distance with Ravyn’s arm around her shoulder, nursing the after effects of her recent pin fall. Jordan smiled at Abigail and turned to head back to the locker rooms. Once there, she quickly started to gather her things as she constantly clicked at her phone. Not even changing out of her gear, she fled to the parking lot and ran outside of the gate right as a car with an Uber sticker on the side pulled up.

Jordan: “DFW! Now!!”

Jordan hurries into the car and looks outside. She takes a deep breath as the car pulls away and starts to head to the airport. Suddenly, her worried look curls into a smile as she crosses her arms and nods to herself.

July 30, 2019 - New Orleans - French Quarter, Cafe du Monde

Rain pours down as Jaina Lancaster pulls Jordan Majors under the awning of the cafe. They both giggle as they look at each other’s clothing. Jordan’s white shirt was soaked, showing the dark blue bra that was underneath. Jaina’s light blue top wasn’t holding up much better. Both girls were smiling as their eyes stared into one another. Jordan’s smile slowly curls into a more serious, almost hungry look. The two linger close to each other as Jordan leans forward and pushes her lips against Jaina’s. In just a few seconds, Jaina steps back, still smiling. Jordan’s face turns white. Jaina reaches back down and grabs Jordan’s hand to lead her to a table.

Jaina: “Come on. Let’s get a drink.”

Jordan had just gone on a whirlwind tour of Australia for vacation. She’d done a little bit of modeling in Australia and then went to Japan for two more days or work before traveling back to Los Angeles, where her home in Pasadena is. But during her trip abroad she’d started texting back and forth with Jaina, leading to a last minute detour to New Orleans. It was an innocent trip with a tour planned of Blackout Academy and the gym that was connected to it. This was an unexpected development. The two girls settled at a table and Jordan’s face started to go from white to red in embarrassment.

Jaina: “This place is great. They’re famous for their beignets. The drinks are good, too.”

Jordan: “Are we pretending that didn’t just happen? It sort of just felt right.”

Jaina smiles as the crowd under the awning continues to grow with the rain pouring down. Later that night Jordan continues to text Jaina back and forth. Each text that comes through makes her smile as she types her response. Then she stares at the phone in anticipation of the next text until she drifts off to sleep. Eventually, Jordan succumbs to the night and the travel schedule and drifts to sleep. The next day was full of more moments with Jaina. Jordan worked out at the gym that Wyatt Lancaster runs. Then she toured Amy’s wrestling academy. After getting cleaned up, the girls traveled to the nearby lake and spent some time enjoying a sunny day for a change. Then Jordan was off to Chicago to take care of business.

The meeting in Chicago was to finalize a deal with a sportswear company, but Jordan couldn’t have been more distracted. Bree was back and there was much to talk about. Jaina was apparently heading to Los Angeles to visit Bree. So, it was possible she would be seeing her again. Then she got a picture of a bikini that Jaina planned to wear during this trip. That’s when Jordan knew: she needed to talk to Bree.

August 2, 2019 - Chicago - Law Offices of Dewey, Cheatum, Howe

While her lawyers hash out things with Champs, Jordan leaves the room and sits down on a couch outside of the meeting room. She pulls her phone out from her bra and calls Bree. She smiles at the pretty secretary as the phone rings and then looks away when it gets awkward.

Bree: “Babe!”

Jordan: “Hey girl.”

Bree: “Everything ok? You usually just text me.”

Jordan: “Well sort of.”

Bree: “Is it Abigail again?”

Jordan: “No… no. It’s Jaina.”

Bree: “Jaina? What about Jaina?”

Jordan: “So I went to New Orleans and saw her a few days ago.”

Bree: “I saw you were going down there. Business meetings?”

Jordan: “I went to see her.”

Bree: “Ok… why babe?”

Jordan pauses and doesn’t say anything for a moment. She looks over and sees the woman still looking her direction and turns away.

Bree: “Jordan. What about Jaina?”

Jordan: “So she took me around the city and it was pouring rain. We were all soaked and she took me this cute, old cafe place. And then right when we got under the big awning I just leaned in and I kissed her.”

Bree: “What? Jordan.”

Jordan: “Yeah, so…”

Bree: “What were you thinking?”

Jordan: “I was thinking I wanted to kiss her.”

Bree: “She has a boyfriend.”

Jordan: “Yeah, but he’s whatever.”

Bree: “I don’t like him either, but he’s her boyfriend. I don’t want my niece to be labeled as a cheater. You should know better than to get yourself in a place where you could be labeled as someone who breaks up relationships. We just got you out of this thing with Abigail.”

Jordan: “What am I supposed to do?”

Bree: “You need to think about what you’re doing and you need to be careful.”

Jordan: “I know.”

Bree: “If you know, then why did you ask?”

Jordan: “I just… I know she’s coming out there and I thought you should know. Because… I’d like to come by and see her. And you.”

Bree: “Right, well, do you think it’s a good idea? Jaina needs a friend. She’s been going through a lot.”

Jordan: “I want to be that for her. I was just lost in the moment and it happened. I can’t take back what happened. I like her.”

Bree: “You can come visit, of course. But you just need to really think about this whole thing. She’s young. Be. Careful.”

Jordan: “I will. I promise.”

Bree: “Ok, see you soon. Bye babe.”

Jordan: “Yep, love you.”

Bree: “Love you, too.”

August 5, 2019 - Santa Monica - Dominic’s House

After a fun time hanging out on the beach with Bree, Dominic and Jaina at Dominic’s house, Jordan walks outside of the house into the darkness and curls a finger to beckon Jaina to follow her. Bree nods and Jaina follows Jordan outside and they start walking next to each other toward the ocean.

Jordan: “I told you that if you ever came out here, we had to go into the water at night. When the stars are at their brightest. Come here.”

Jordan turns and reaches for Jaina’s hand and Jaina can’t even stop her before Jordan pulls her out into the ocean water. The waves hit them right at waist height as Jordan points to the sky.

Jordan: “Not that long ago, I sat on the beach and listened to these waves and I thought about my future. It’s just so peaceful out here and seeing the reflection of the stars on the water… it’s perfect. And Bree was the one who really put me on the right path back then. She spoke truth to me and these stars sort of… connected the rest of the dots for me. I knew what I needed to do in so many aspects.”

Jaina: “And did all of that work out for you?”

Jordan smirks and looks over at her.

Jordan: “I’m not completely sure yet. But so far it seems to be working. You saw Rise to Greatness.”

Jaina: “Oh, yeah. That seemed like a pretty big deal from the way Aunt Bree acted.”

Jordan: “I guess, but I didn’t hear anyone going too wild over it.”

Jaina brings a pretend mic up into the air and looks into the distance as if a camera crew is standing there filming. Jordan stares at her in bewilderment.

Jaina: “I’m backstage with Jordan Majors -”

Jordan: “Oh god”

Jordan starts to laugh, but Jaina smiles and keeps going.

Jaina: “Jordan, you scored a pinfall victory over SCW Hall of Famer Ravyn at Rise to Greatness. Tell us, how did it feel?”

Jordan immediately starts to play into it and shrugs a few times as she gets herself into the right mindset.

Jordan: “Let me tell you something, sister. I dreamed all throughout my childhood of the day I would truly Rise to Greatness and put my stamp on the world of professional wrestling. No one believed it would happen. But I did. I believed it. And now I can call myself… SCW… beater of Hall of Famers?”

Jaina laughs but tries to keep things straight.

Jaina: “Now that you have that win, what’s next?”

Jordan: “Now I have to take what I want.”

Jaina: “And what’s that, Jordan -”

Jordan takes a step forward and pushes her lips against Jaina’s. For a few seconds, both girls stand there with lips locked in the midst of a kiss in the Pacific Ocean. Jaina puts her hand on Jordan’s shoulder as she steps back. She doesn’t push Jordan away, but she puts a stop to the kiss.

Jaina: “I can’t…”

Jordan: “I’m sorry.”

Bree: “Jordan! Jaina!”

Both girls turn to look up the beach at Bree standing outside of the backdoor with her hands on her waist. Jaina turns without another word and jogs up the beach, heading toward the house. Jordan looks down at the water and smiles, then turns her eyes up to the sky.

August 9, 2019 - Pasadena - Jordan’s Apartment

It was just a few days before the girls got back together again. Jaina came to Jordan’s apartment with a fresh, new short styled hair-do. The plan was simple: dye Jordan’s hair back to pink again. Jordan had gone back to blonde in the build up to Rise to Greatness, but a little push from Jaina had her thinking maybe pink was indeed her color. Both girls sat in the bathroom with Jordan’s freshly-pink, wet hair hanging down her back as a towel sits around her shoulders, draped down in front of a sports bra. They are laughing when Jordan changes tone.

Jordan: “Can I ask you something?”

Jaina: “That sounds potentially dangerous, but ok.”

Jordan: “It is dangerous. You know what I’m going to ask about.”

Jaina shifts in place where she sits on the bathroom counter.

Jaina: “Do I?”

Jordan: “That kiss the other night. And the one in New Orleans. I can’t be the only one that thinks there’s something to that.”

Jaina looks away and sighs. It’s clear she doesn’t even want to touch the topic right now.

Jaina: “Jordan… I have a boyfriend. I won’t say it wasn’t nice, but I can’t, okay?. And I don’t want us to get to a place where we can’t even be friends. I know you just came out of something, like, super complicated if I believe what Aunt Bree says about it. But I’m with Owen. I couldn’t do that to him.”

Jordan pulls the towel off of her shoulder and drops it into the bathtub. She stares at the ground.

Jordan: “You’re right. It wasn’t fair to you or to him. The first one was just so nice!”

She lets out a soft laugh and looks up at Jaina.

Jordan: “I didn’t even mean to push it. I just can’t stop thinking about it.”

Jaina hops off the counter and looks over Jordan’s hair.

Jaina: “You look so awesome with pink hair… come on, can we go do something to break this weird tension? I want to spend some time with my friend before I go back to New Orleans.”

Jordan smiles and starts to follow Jaina out of the bathroom. Before leaving the room she stops and stares into the mirror. She takes a deep breath and blows out the air before she shakes her head and finally walks out.

Jordan sits in front of a camera in the locker room of a gym and leans forward, making it obvious she’s talking into her phone.

Rise to Greatness truly was one of the greatest nights of my life. I felt like everyone doubted me. Don’t think I hadn’t heard the whispers in the back and in the crowd calling me jobber Jordan. Oh, she’s a nice face to look at. Oh, look how she follows around that girl that’s neat. There was no one in that stadium that believed I would win that match. They had me written out from the moment Abigail Lindsay made it clear that she was fighting in this match to help Ravyn get the protection she needed from the crazy ass women running around with staple guns. No one believed the one to win would be me. And I can for damn sure tell you that not one person in this world believed I would pin Ravyn to get that win. But here we are.

And now everything is just so interesting for me in my life. I’m happily single after dropping that load called Abigail off of my back. I feel like I have this new lease on life after the win last month. Everything seems so clear. I can see what I want right in front of me. More than ever before in my life and career, it really is about reaching out and just taking it. I’ve made a living recently on saying I take what I want or I buy it, you know, all that jazz. Now it really is that though. Each and every week I know there’s an approach I have to take if I want to keep rising through the ranks of this company and not falling back into that jobber Jordan moniker.

So what do I need to do? It’s simple. I have to keep winning. I have to keep fighting with the intensity that I showed at Rise to Greatness that proves once and for all that I am willing to fight until I can’t anymore. And after that I’ll be right back up on a busted leg or throwing elbows with a broken wing, it just doesn’t matter anymore. That time with Abigail and the feeling of being pushed to the shadows and overlooked so she could focus on someone else… it just awoke something inside of me. It really made me come alive more than I thought capable of. Now it feels like those past months I was just in auto pilot. Just the girl doing what she’s supposed to.

This all changed for me in one conversation with a close friend. Ms. Breemerica herself. She showed me the errors I was making by explaining her own experiences. They were so similar. It just shows me, plain and clear, that there is no ceiling. The only thing keeping me down all this time was me. If she can rise to the top, so can I. Nothing, and I mean nothing, will stop me as long as I am focused on the right path and I know what I need to do to get there. Bree is really such an inspiration to me. She’s opened my eyes to so much. She’s taught me invaluable life skills. She’s even given me some tips about handling myself in the ring. I feel like I’ve placed my faith in the right person for the first time in my life. The right people, really.

That brings us to this week. It’s a moment I’ve been chomping at the bit for since the moment Rise to Greatness ended. Getting back in the ring, and against someone who is no joke in Christy Matthews. Whether Christy is here regularly or not, she is always a force to be reckoned with. She brings it. But as we all know by now, so do I. Other than those times I was knocked out or completely outclassed after trying to pay my way out of a match… we’ll gloss over those because this is the Jordan Majors she has to face now. Look at me. I’ve spent this whole time off working on me. I look fantastic, I know. You don’t have to tell me. This is the kind of person she has to face in the ring. I took the girl that won the biggest match of her career and I put her through the ringer. I worked hard. Damn hard. By the end of this match she’ll know that I worked hard when she hangs her head in defeat and leaves my ring.

That’s the approach I have to take now. This is “MY” ring. No matter who steps between those ropes and steps up to me. They are walking into my house. And if they forget that… Jordan knows exactly who she has to let out to make sure she comes away with that once hard to find win. Who do you think steered this girl in the right direction when she was ready to just do whatever Abigail told her to do. It was me. She finally let me make a decision for her and it worked. All she has to do is let go of the wheel, and let me steer. And I will show her the entire world in her hands. She will have it all… if they forget then I will make them pay. I will drag them around that ring and punish them physically and mentally.

They just have to face the facts. Christy, she needs to face the facts. When I leave this match I will go and work out and I won’t feel all the pressure of needing to perform in order to get paid. I have all the money I will ever need. What I want is accomplishment. I feel the pressure to top what I did at Rise to Greatness. I don’t have so much going on in my life that I will crumble under the pressure of everything. I’m focused. I’m ready. Rise to Greatness was just a drop in the bucket. I’m not done until I make a splash in the ocean. I mean the kind that create tsunamis and impending earthquakes. All that win over Ravyn really did was make me even hungrier for more. Now I won’t stop, no, I can’t stop. I want it all. And I will never be satisfied until I am holding the entire wrestling world in my hands.

Jordan looks intensely into her phone’s camera, her breathing elevated before breaking into a smile and running a hand through her bright pink hair.

I guess what I really want to get across to everyone out there, especially to Christy Matthews, is that I’m coming for everyone. I know what I want and I’m not going to let the Aaron Blackborne’s and the Peyton Rice’s, gross, of the world keep me from getting it. I’ve played the backseat role to people like them and watched them rise up to great moments in the future. Meanwhile, I was relegated to the role of sidekick, idiot, is she or isn’t she girlfriend of a Lohan. It’s like being with a member of royalty, if that royal family was more like a monarchy of a small group of people looking to break away and start a kingdom in the middle of Southern California. Honestly, they’re all just dreadful people. I thought Abigail was this vastly interesting person who had a lot to say and do. But she’s not complex at all. She’s simple and drawn in by the next shiny light like a moth to flame. She hooked me with a midnight motorcycle ride. But then she revealed she had a girlfriend after she “loved” me and she went suddenly cold. Then she became fixated on this dumpster diving bitch that had nothing to offer but a place by her back left or right side in whatever destruction she had planned. Blah blah blah, I love chaos. Meh! I’m tired of listening to what she has to say about herself. I don’t care to hear her play the victim card. Poor wittle Abi. Her tag partner decided to “turn on her” and go for a win when the clear plan was to help someone else win. Well I don’t care about your new friends and I don’t care about you.

It’s Jordan time now, baby. I will show you. All of you. You wanted me to follow your rules, but I won’t. I make my own rules. Christy will know soon. And then the rest of you will, too. I made it this far because I made a commitment to myself. I crawled my way out from living in my car. I utilized my newfound resources to change my life in the right way and I proved at Rise to Greatness that I know how to be the survivor, the last woman standing at the end of a chaotic showdown. I showed you all that plan A will always be me, no matter what alternative you’re all planning. This week on Breakdown I continue this newfound momentum. I pick up right where I left off in Dallas. I am the ultimate opportunist and every match is the next opportunity for me to leave a lasting mark on this wrestling world we all share. But for me this is only the beginning. No empire was built in a day. I’ve only just begun. Rise to Greatness was the spark to my one-woman revolution. Just be glad you all have a front row seat to history, and bask in my greatness.

It’s my turn now, Christy. It’s my time to shine. This is my moment. Just enjoy your role. I’ll do the rest.

Jordan gives her camera phone a wink as she turns it off and ends the recording.