Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Casterillo vs. Kelsai Adamson-Mason
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2 RP Limit for singles

Deadline: 11:59 pm ET Tuesday, September 3, 2019
ooc- I hope everyone enjoys!

Hello! Hello! Hello!

So, it has been a really long time since I have gotten the opportunity to speak to everyone in Supreme Championship Wrestling but that does not mean that I love you any less, it just means that well….I have been getting a little behind, oops.

Anyways, Rise to Greatness, including the Rise to Greatness Pre-show, that happened, and it included what I think is one of the best Television Championship matches you are ever going to see anywhere when yours truly challenged the Champion, Peyton Rice. Sure, some people might say that sounds a little cocky, but it was a great match up from what everyone who has watched it has told me since. I am going to stop myself right there however, because I will talk about that match a lot more later on, but you don’t want to miss it.

I have to tell you though, my favorite part of Rise to Greatness (besides my match because I do love recently no matter what!) has to be without question, meeting all of you, the SCW wrestling fans! I didn’t think line coming up to my table was ever going to end, and honestly if Sasha D. would have come up and asked me to, I would have kept signing for who know how long at fan day. But I really do believe that if you were to take a poll of the SCW roster, a large majority would say that fan day is their favorite day because everything we do when you get right down to the basics is for you, the fans. I know that if there were not any fans that for me at least wrestling would not be as complete, that there would be something missing in SCW? We have some of the best fans in the world!

I signed so many different things on fan day, and the fact that we were it, Texas made things even more fun because everything in bigger in Texas, including all of the smiles and hugs I was able to give and receive.  I was able to sign a pair of  snake skin cowboy boots, several cowboy hats, a few cowboys themselves, (one of which was a Dallas Cowboy, I can’t tell you a thrill that was though it would have been more of a thrill if it was a member of the Seattle Seahawks, just saying) and one guy who had me sign his head which I found rather incredible but I do aim to please and that is what the guy said that he wanted. By the way, if you happen to be this man’s girlfriend or wife you are reading this right now, I swear I tried everything under the sun to talk him out of it, please don’t be mad at me! Then there was one of the most adorable things that has ever happened to me to date when I had a five-year-old boy who came up to my table, and with no fear even after his Mom and Dad pointed out that Victor was sitting right there, he asked me to marry him. Though I had to tell him no, trust me, it was the cutest thing ever! (FYI Victor, I want one just like him one day!)

For now though, I am going to just let all of you have your fond memories of Rise to Greatness, just like I do, and remember that Kelsai loves all of you!

Sunday, July 14th, 2019
On an Airplane
Going South

Victor: Are you sure you are feeling alright?

Kelsai: Yes…no…I don’t know. I am sorry, I know that doesn’t make any sense. I just don’t know how to feel right now.

Victor: It makes perfect sense after last night that you would be having some issues trying to figure out how you really feel about all of this.

Kelsai: Yeah, I guess so.

Victor: I’ll tell you what, I have some things to do for work tonight when we get home, anyway, and you really didn’t need to have all of this thrusted upon you one week before Rise to Greatness. Amy is your manager in SCW and she is your mentor. You should tell her what is going on and see what she thinks about everything, as well as a plan for how we get you mentally back on track before you challenge Peyton Rice for the SCW Television Championship at the Rise to Greatness Pre-Show.

Kelsai pauses for just a moment.

Kelsai: I think you maybe right…I think you are right a lot of the time.

Victor smirks.

Victor: I am going to have to remember you said that.

Kelsai is staring out the window of the plane into space.

Kelsai: What’s that?

Victor: It wasn’t important. Go ahead and text Amy, see if you can go to her place for a bit to talk after we have landed and have unpacked at home.

Kelsai: Good idea.

When you wrestle for two different promotions at the same time, you end up having a lot  time of your time being spent on airplanes, which leads to a lot of your time being spent thinking Currently Kelsai Adamson-Mason is doing just that coming back from GCW Livewire event in Milwaukee to her home in New Orleans, thinking, specifically thinking about what her parents had to tell her last night, the fact that she was adopted when she decides to text her SCW manager and Mentor Amy Chastaine, looking for some guidance.  

*Ms. Amy, I am on my way home from Livewire in Milwaukee. The plane will land in about 1 hour. So can I come over to your house and talk to you around 7 o clock? I am really sorry if this is a bad time with the storm and all but I am trying to process everything I learned from parents last night and well, I'm sorry but Ms. Amy I need to talk to you, that is all I can say right now.*

Waiting slightly nervously, Kelsai keeps checking her phone repeatedly until a few minutes have passed and she receives a text back from Amy.

*The storm wasn't bad here, and anyway it's never a bad time for you sweetie, of course you can come over.*

Kelsai immediately text back her response.

*Ok, thank you so much. I'm just really....confused right now.*

It doesn’t take long to receive a response from Amy to that text, probably realizing that Kelsai is not her normally spunky self in her communication right now, even though they are not together.

*Is everything okay?*

Not wanting to worry Amy, Kelsai is now downplaying the significance of what she is going through mentally.

*Oh yeah, I am fine, everybody's fine. I just, well it was a lot to take in.

Immediately an eager Kelsai receives a response from Amy, before she is finally able to fall fast asleep for the rest of the flight against Victor’s arm as the scene fades

*Okay. Well, I will be here for you.*

Sunday, July 14th, 2019
New Orleans, LA
8:00 pm

Standing outside on the front porch, Kelsai looks nervous as she waits for the door to the home of Amy Chastaine and Wyatt Lancaster, until Amy opens the door with a genuine smile

Amy: Hey sweetie.

Kelsai walks in and immediately gives Amy the hugest hug, though rather than warm and inviting, Kelsai is tense, something that Amy picks up on immediately, while hugging Kelsai back.

Kelsai: Hi Ms. Amy

Amy: Hey... are you sure everything is okay sweetie? You seem really tense, like something has upset you perhaps?

Kelsai nods though it is not the most believable nod.

Kelsai:I think so.....I just....can we sit down?

Amy: Sure. Anywhere you like.

Sitting down on the nearby sofa, Kelsai is certain to make sure there is enough room for Amy also as she wants and maybe even needs her mentor close to her.

Kelsai: Im just really confused Ms. Amy. Everything I thought was real isn't real, and now I don’t know what to think or how to feel.

Taking a seat along side Kelsai, Amy tone is suspicious as she probes trying to get to the bottom of whatever is going on with Kelsai.

Amy: What does that mean?

Kelsai: Ms. Amy, my Daddy and Momma, you know how much I love them, they told me last  night that I am adopted.....

The look of confusion on Kelsai’s face can only be matched by the shock on the face of Amy, who clearly wasn’t expecting that.

Amy: They... told you that?

Kelsai: Yes, they said that they decided to tell me because of when I was in the hospital and they thought that I might need a kidney donation, they said they didn't want it to come as a complete shock when them probably would not be able to be donors. I wish I never would have ever been introduced to coffee…

Looking down at her hands which jiggling almost uncontrollably, Kelsai continues.

Kelsai: I mean, they didn't say anything, they couldn't, but I guess I am just wondering why my biological mom didn't want me....or maybe she did, but she couldn't have me. Where is she now? Does she still want nothing to do with me...I'm so confused.

Quick to dispel this thought, Amy shakes her head no.

Amy: Oh Kelsai... I'm sure she wanted you very much, but... had a very good reason for what she did.

Kelsai is still looking for answers.

Kelsai: I wish there was some way that....Ms. Amy, do you think it would be ok if I try to track her down? I mean, and what about my biological Dad? Where is he in all of this?

Taking Kelsai’s hands in her own, Amy voice starts to crack slightly.

Amy: You don't need to do that, sweetie....

Kelsai now starts to ask even more questions.

Kelsai: I'm not sure what you mean? You don't want to help me find my parents?

There is a heavy sigh from Amy, as she takes Kelsai’s hands in her own.

Amy:  I already know Kelsai. I've been in contact with your Mom and Dad for a while now... they didn't tell you anything about your mother?

Looks even more confused than she has the entire time, Kelsai looks right at Amy for what she say next.

Kelsai: The only thing they said was that I was a very special girl, and they were certain that my Mom wanted me. Ms. Amy how do you know Daddy and Momma?

Amy’s head is nodding up and down in agreement, while she starts to get visibly emotional.

Amy: I promise you that your mother wanted you, she just didn't think she could keep you...

Kelsai: Ms. Amy what's is going on? I will still love you no matter what, but why are you looking upset? I'm sorry, I wish wasn't asking so many things

Amy: Don't be sorry, you have every right to ask questions... I'm sorry I'm just confusing you more. Your mom and dad.... I know them because they've kept me updated over the years with how you were doing.

Kelsai: Kept you updated? *Starts to shakes slightly, her voice starts to crack*

Her voice starts to quiver and crack, and Kelsai’s starts tear up, so much so that she is unable to finish her next statement.

Kelsai: Ms Amy, are....you my...

Amy:  No. I'm not your Mother, sweetie. But... I knew her. She was my best friend.

Tears are rolling down Kelsai’s cheeks now.

Kelsai: Was?

Amy is teary eyed now also.

Amy: I'm so sorry sweetie... she died fourteen years ago.

Seeing Amy starting to cry, Kelsai tries her best to compose herself.

Kelsai: I'm sorry Ms. Amy, please don't cry. I never meant to make you cry...

Hearing this, Amy can only grin.

Amy: Stop apologizing... you're the one just found out something life changing and you're worried about me. You're just like her sometimes, you know. Putting others first.

Kelsai grins a little matter of factly herself now.

Kelsai: No actually, I don't know. I don't know anything about my Mom...

Amy laughs

Amy: Right... Well, first of all, her name is Kay McDaniel. We were best friends through school, from the time we were about 12, right up until she died. She played a big role in helping me to get away from my first husband. She loved Jaina, maybe she reminded her of you.

Kelsai beams.

Kelsai: Jaina is such an intelligent and compassionate woman. I mean I don't know her well but, but I know that you and Mr. Wyatt must be so proud. Oh yeah, Mr. Wyatt! He had to have known K...I mean Mom. I bet she would have been very excited too see you marry Mr. Wyatt.

Amy: I think she would have been... even after...

Amy cuts herself off, looking away a second.

Amy: Kelsai, there's something you should know about how she died... but-

Just then, Wyatt walks in from the hallway, presumably in Amy's office.

Wyatt: Sorry to interrupt, but I heard you from down the hall, and I really think this is something I should explain.

Amy looks to Wyatt, concerned.

Amy: Are you sure?

Wyatt: Yeah... Kelsai should hear it from me.

Amy nods and Wyatt sits across from them in the chair.

Kelsai: Ok Mr. Wyatt.....What do you have to tell me about my Mom?

Wyatt: Before I say anything else about it, I want to stress that she died protecting Jaina. That's just who she was, always looking out for everyone else.

Amy grins.

Amy: Told you

Wyatt: What she was protecting her from is a long story, but the important part is... I was taking Jaina away from a threat, it was what I thought was protecting her. Kay disagreed, she tried to stop me...

Wyatt pauses, the story becoming difficult and Amy tries to step in.

Amy: You don't have to do this baby, let me-

Wyatt: Yes I do.

Wyatt turns back to Kelsai.  

Wyatt: She tried to take Jaina from me, and I pushed her away.... she fell and hit her head and that... that's what killed her. I didn't even know til weeks later...

Wyatt leans with his elbows on his knees, head in his hands, while Kelsai looks back and forth between Wyatt and Amy.

Kelsai: Ms. Amy, I don't want to sound rude, but is there a chance that I could talk to Mr Wyatt alone for a few minutes?

Amy: Of course.

Amy gets up, gives Wyatt's shoulder a rub and squeeze as she goes down the hall while Wyatt keeps his head down the entire time.

Kelsai: Mr Wyatt, could you please look at me? Because I have to tell you, I would LOVE my mom to be here right now, more than anything, but I want you to really think about what you just told me and realize that I know this was nothing that you wanted to happen ok? You were trying to protect Jaina. If I had a daughter, I would put nothing in front of protecting her. So, what happen is unfortunate, but Jaina is SAFE, and she was SAFE then because of what you did. I don't forgive you, because I can't, because I never blamed you, ok?

Wyatt looks up when asked, then sighs hard when she is done.

Wyatt: The last thing I ever wanted to do was hurt her. She was Amy's best friend. Amy and I first got together when we were fifteen, so Kay was my friend, too. A lot of what led to what happened that day was my fault... I blamed myself for a long time. Maybe I still do sometimes. I just wanted to be the one to tell you, so I could apologize. You can't meet your real mother because of me, and I'm sorry for that.

Kelsai: Mr. Wyatt, do you believe what Ms. Amy said, that I am like my Mom sometimes because she was always putting others first?

Wyatt: yeah, I do. I see that in you.

Kelsai: Well I don't see that, I think I can be a little brat and I drive you all a little insane. But I do need you to do a huge favor for me, for my mom, and for you and Ms Amy. For all of us, I need you to please stop blaming yourself for my Mom being gone ok?

Kelsai looks Wyatt right in his eyes.

Kelsai: My mom wouldn't want you to carry around a burden from an accident, especially an accident that happened because you were protecting Jaina. I know very little about Mom, but I am positive she does not want this to hang over your head anymore. You are a good man, and she loved you, just like I love you. I can't imagine the guilt you feel sometimes looking at Ms Amy, guilt you shouldn't have. So for all four of us, it's ok Mr. Wyatt, let it go alright? Nobody blames you but you and it is time that you didnt. Really, it's ok.

With a genuine smile, Kelsai shocks Wyatt and gives him the biggest hug, after which he grins a little.

Wyatt: Amy has been telling me the same thing for years. Matter of fact, couple years ago we went out to her grave... I'd never been. Might sound odd but it helped. Now I don't want you to think I'm sitting around moping and depressed over it every day... Not anymore. The shrinks in the jail helped that. But, every now and then... It stings. Like today. I know it was an accident, and maybe I'm not totally to blame, but I still did it. And I will always be sorry.

Kelsai nods.

Kelsai: I understand how you feel, but I am so glad that you are not moping around or feeling depressed about it. I will never get to meet my mom, but between you and Ms. Amy I am sure that I will get to hear all about her. I also have an amazing Daddy and Momma who have tried their best to raise me in a way that they thought was best for me, and Victor....who I could go on and on about, but I don't think you really want to hear that. Lets just say that my mom could not have picked a better husband for me if she would have done it herself, and who knows? Maybe she did have a hand in it. Maybe she made sure that I would have all of you wonderful people who I love so much to guide me through life, because I definitely need all the help I can get. There is one thing that I really need to know right now though.

Kelsai calls Amy to come back.

Kelsai: Ms Amy, can you come back now please?

Wyatt: There's more to that picking us thing than you know.

Amy comes back in.

Amy: Everything good?

Kelsai: Oh I think everything is good but I guess I have two more questions now. Ms. Amy why did you tell me sooner that you knew all about me? Were you just waiting for my parents to tell me about the adoption first? Did my mom know my parents? And Mr Wyatt, what did you mean when you said that there was more to that picking us thing?

Kelsai looks at Wyatt and Amy, embarrassed.

Kelsai: Oh no, thats more than two questions.....

Amy: I was under an NDA until your parents told you. No, your mother didn't know your parents, they communicated after they adopted you but never met. After she died, I was contacted because Kay listed me as a secondary contact if anything ever happened to her, and you found out and tried to track her down. Your parents and I have been in contact for a long time, they simply sent me the updates in your mother's place. I only just met them though when they came here to be close to you.

Amy grins.

Amy: Does that answer everything?

Kelsai: Wow, I think that just about covers everything, except do you know anything about my Dad?

Amy: All I know, is that he is the reason your Mom couldn't keep you. Kay's parents were... Let's just say not very tolerant. The Father bailed when she told him she was pregnant. Her parents would have probably disowned her.

Amy frowns a bit, and then she and Wyatt continue to answer Kelsai’s questions about her Mom as the scene fades.

A Brand New Year

There is something that is truly special when you get to start out new all over again, and here in SCW we get to start over just like that, because right after Rise to Greatness is the start of a brand new year. That means, no matter what you did in the last year to lead up to Rise to Greatness and then the event itself, you can start fresh and nothing have done in the previous twelve months can be held against you.

For me, I didn’t even wrestle in SCW before Taking Hold of the Flame, so I have most of my career in front of me, but what a first couple months it was and now remember when I was talking a little earlier and I said that I would talk more about Rise to Greatness and specifically my match where I challenged Peyton Rice for the SCW Television Championship in one outstanding match (at least that is what everybody has told me) at the Rise to Greatness pre-show including who won that match?

Well, now is that time and I have to be honest and tell all of you that if you thought that maybe I had bitten off a little bit more that I can chew at this point in my career taking on Peyton, you are probably right, because SCW Television Championship did not leave Dallas around my waist. In fact, you could say that Peyton had pretty damn good weekend overall, she beat me to retain her championship and the next night her guy Alistaire Allocco in the main event at Rise to Greatness won the SCW World Championship. Don’t get me wrong, I tried everything I could think of and I did really well for myself. The fans were about 50/50 which was amazing to me because Peyton is so wildly popular and like I was saying earlier, I haven’t even been in SCW for that long, so to everyone who was cheering for me in the match, I just want to say thank you, even if a won wasn’t in the cards for me that night.

Television Championship matches are set up for a fifteen-minute-time-limit and then if there is no winner the match is declared a draw, which means that although there was not any winner, the champion does get to keep their championship. In our match, Peyton did end up winning the contest, but were almost to the last minute before a draw would have been declared, which means I battled pretty hard all of the way through, even if I did end up just a little bit short in the end. I know there are something that I need to work on, like my mat wrestling game for example or my use of submission moves which is almost none existent to this point, but I know that I gave Peyton everything that I had, but on that night I just came up, even with all of my speed (BTW Peyton is incredibly fast too!) just a little bit short.

So I do not know what the future holds for us in this brand new year, but I do know that if I am lucky enough to face Peyton same where down the line, number one, it will be an honor title or not, and number two, I have a whole lot of thing to work on between now and then because Peyton Rice right now is two or three steps above me. I just have to remain vigilant and focused, making sure that a keep improving until such a time that SCW feels I might be able to give Peyton a match one more time. In the mean time I have to take everything and everyone that Sasha sends my way, which this week that means that I need to get ready to face the man know as Casterillo.

The first thing that you need to realize when you talk about me facing Casterillo is the awesome size difference between the two of us. Now I have faced some big people since becoming at wrestle, but at 6’8” Casterillo is over a foot taller than me, and at 285 pounds Casterillo weighs nearly 170 pounds more than me. So, needless to say I will have an uphill battle in terms of size but I will counter that by being smart, thinking two or three moves ahead of what everybody sees me doing in the ring, which is really hard for me to do sometimes because I am so freaking fast. That is also another advantage is have I have in that match is all of my speed, which I don’t want to say that Casterillo is slow by any stretch of the imagination, but if Casterillo is faster than me at his size than I want to know why he didn’t challenge for the SCW World Championship at Rise to Greatness rather than Alistaire Allocco or Glory Braddock.

No, we are going to be wrestling to different styles Casterillo and I but there is going to be one other rather distinct difference between us and this is not wrestling. While I am always noted for having a cheery disposition, Casterillo is not really known for that. Although I do not know him personally, I have been told that Casterillo is a real sour puss, something that if it is true I am not looking forward to facing him, but that is okay because I guess that I am just going to love him through it. I will tell everyone that this much is certain, just as I have not faced anyone quite like Casterillo, I can assure all of you that Casterillo has not faced anyone quite like me in his career either.

This Breakdown tomorrow night is going to be so different but I can hardly wait, and Casterillo I hope that you feel that way too, because if you do, we are going to give those fans who are here in Mexico City a match which they will not soon forget.

Lets make history, Casterillo!

And, remember above all else, Kelsai loves all of you!
THE BOOK OF CASTERILLO
Chapter 2:  Why Am I Here?

Everyone that Casterillo has come up against so far in Supreme Championship Wrestling has asked the same thing, in one way, shape, or form.  They have questioned why he is even here when he clearly does not care about winning championships, or in some cases even getting a simple victory in the ring.  Despite the number of times he has answered it, the naivety sets in on whoever his next opponent may be.  For several ignorance has been bliss, but for the rest they know that no matter the outcome that they have been through hell, only allowed out the other side because somewhere deep down inside him, Casterillo has a heart, as black as it might seem to be.  If he did not, where would his special companion be?  Simple as one word... dead.

Everyone should note the fact that she is not.  She has instead worked for and earned not just his affection, but his respect, and thus her desired life with him.  No commoners in the world though have been willing to give Casterillo a chance.  Perhaps that is why he looks down on them as much as he possibly can.  Maybe, just maybe, if others would give him a chance, they too, just like Shadron, can see that he is not just some cold-hearted monster.

But Lawrence can see that is unlikely to happen.  So as we head north of the border into Canada, to where the temperatures are colder, it is easy to see that his mood is colder than the temperatures  It is about as cold as it has ever been.  Shadron can sense it and has left him alone for now, but not before at least attempting to warm"him just a touch with a soft hug.  With her now out of the picture though, he is making himself clear as crystal, clear as ice cold glass, something that Selena Frost would no doubt love.

Why am I here?  Why am I in this exact spot right here and right now?  Why does Sasha needs to put up walls to keep me away from actually doing a GOOD deed for Glory Braddock?  It is easy to tell that you do not trust me Sasha.  I thought my intentions were crystal clear.  I want to HELP Glory Braddock by facing her in that ring one on one as she needs to be taught a lesson.  She needs to be taught that SHE is the one that is the tyrant.  SHE is the one that is the embodiment of what she says she hates.  All you have done by shielding her away from me is make things worse.  You are feeding her ego, and while it may not be blatant, you are feeding her to actually believe that she is capable and worthy of being our World Champion.  I know you see me as a monster and a bad man, but I am neither of those.  I am a truth-teller, and the truth is you are a tyrant yourself, right along with Glory.  YOU Sasha are a cruel and oppressive ruler.  Look in the mirror and realize that you yourself are trying to dictate everything that goes on here in SCW.  Instead of actually being what you are supposed to be, the OWNER and BOSS, you are emotionally involved, just like your sister Katya, and just like your father.  NOTHING has changed and you are just too naive to see that truth.  In regards to me, you think you can just control me and say that I cannot do something, in hopes I will just go away.

But remember what I have said towards you on more than just one occasion.  I told you after that night you gave me those puppy dog eyes before I went out to face Glory the last time that I would not do one more thing for you.  Right now, this little Glory ban you have put up, is just delaying the inevitable.  Clearly you want more victims and clearly you need me to make my point far stronger than I already have.  So Sasha, I want you to know once again that little 1, 2, 3 victories are NOT what matters to me.  I am here to teach, much like I did back several years ago in Asylum Wrestling Alliance.  You COULD get on my good side and just let me take care of business that oh so clearly needs to be handled.

He sighs, looks up to the dark sky for a few moments, then looks straight ahead once again.

But no.  You choose to resist.  You choose to not allow me to do what I came to do.  I will put it this way.  Glory Braddock deserves to be hurt.  She deserves to feel pain, both physical and psychological.  Thankfully one woman realized this since you would not allow me to stay in the building on the night of Rise To Greatness.  I know Abigail Lindsay did what she did for her own personal gain, but she did the right thing.  She was driven to do the right thing, even though she did not do it for the right reason.  Was it a popular decision?  No.  But popular does not mean correct.  Hell, it seems to be popular amongst the Jones Clan to want to use steel chairs to make their presence felt.  How in GOD's name Sasha is that correct?  Maybe you should pull your bias against me away from me and reprimand those who actually deserve to be reprimanded for their actions.  Maybe you should even reprimand YOURSELF after this Wednesday, after I teach Kelsai Adamson-Mason a lesson that she should not have to learn.  You are going to make her an unnecessary martyr, and for what?  You answer me that one.  I will just say for every action Sasha, that there is an even more powerful reaction.  And since everyone seems to be bringing it up, what happened last Wednesday night, you should have seen it coming.  You should have known Xander Valentine was going to snap.  You should have been ready, but you WERE NOT!

I remind you now that I condoned Xander's assault on Mr. D, as I was going to do that same thing that fateful night, just got beaten to the punch by about 20 seconds.  The question now, do I condone what Xander did to those fans?

One single solitary moment passes before his next word cuts through the air like a knife through butter.

Yes.

It is simple.  Do not be mad at me for siding with Xander on this one.  The fans are the ones that made him lose it.  They pushed him and pushed him and pushed him until he went over the edge.  Sasha, do NOT make that same mistake in regards to me, because I WILL make good on the promise I made several months back.  I will TAKE YOU OUT!

His eyes tell the story as he picks his pace back up.  It is not clear where he is going.  Only he seems to know.

So there you go Kelsai.  You know where my head is at.  I feel sorry for you, but I will NOT be taking it easy on you.  When I see you this Wednesday night I will see Glory Braddock, and unlike how Angelica Jones got lucky to get my shoulders on the mat for three seconds, you will not get that same victorious fate.  You will not get a pin on me.  You will not make me tap out.  You will not make me pass out.  In fact, if you choose to even put up a fight against me, or make your intentions clear that you are going to on Wednesday night, I will take care of you backstage!  Trust me Kelsai, this is not some empty threat.  I do not wish this match upon you.  Sasha just put you in the way, for NO REASON.  Clearly she wants to groom Glory to be her paper champion.  Thank GOD Abigail stopped it from happening.  Thank GOD at least Alistaire is our Champion.  Him I am okay with, because he actually gets it.  It is highly unfortunate that so many damn others here just don't.  Do NOT put yourself in that bad group Kelsai.  Do NOT just blindly side with Sasha.  Be yourself.  Be that young lady that squared off against Peyton Rice at Rise To Greatness.  Be that young lady filled with hopes and dreams, and you will be okay.  If not, after Breakdown, once you come to, you will be in a hospital bed saying to yourself "Why am I here?"  The answer will be clear as a blue sky and sunny day Kelsai.  You will be there because you earned it.  Your life will be forever changed for the worse, all because you were willing to go along with The Sickness that is in SCW.  The Sickness that is being spearheaded by Glory Braddock, backed by Sasha D., and aided by the Jones Family.

As for me Kelsai, whatever path you decide to take, it will not affect me as I will remain healthy.  And even though it is always asked "Why am I here?", at least I will be here, fighting a fight that needs to be fought.  Hopefully our precious owner eventually realizes that putting obstacles in my way is not the answer.  It is instead just exacerbating the problem.  I need to be a part of the solution.

Sasha, let me do what needs to be done.  Otherwise the "or else" will continue and The Sickness that runs rampant in SCW, that same Sickness that you do not like, will continue to grow, to the point that it cannot be stopped.  As soon as you realize that I am not The Problem, but instead The Solution, things will change around here, for the better.  Those who are innocent like Kelsai will flourish, and those like Glory who are undeserving and clearly out for themselves will be rightfully punished and Claimed By The Dark, by their own volition.

He continues to move through the darkness before he comes back to where he started, right at the entrance of the hotel.  After heaving a heavy sigh he heads indoors for the night, that is after looking at something shiny that he has been holding in his pocket.  Without delaying he walks down the main hallway of the hotel, right to the far back by the back door which leads out to the swimming pool.  He knocks on the last door on the left and it is not long before Shadron opens it, standing there in a pale purple robe.

Oh, you're back.  I didn't expect you this soon.

She lets him in and then closes the door once he is in the center of the room.  He looks over to her standing there by the door in a manner that he never has before.  Shadron gives him a questionable look.

Look, I know I can be rough.  But you have made me care, and more than just care for you.  I am here because of you, but I want to show this care towards others as well.  I wanted to thank you, so, here...

Casterillo pulls out a crystal stone from his pocket.  Shadron slowly steps towards him.  He holds it out and she slowly takes it, looking up into his dark eyes now with her green ones.  She nods before giving him a quick kiss on the lips.

I knew it.

She backs up a big step now though from him.

But I also know crystal is easily breakable.  Lawrence, I know you have things going on in your wrestling career right now that you are not pleased with at all.  Just please, don't let your boss's decision lead you to break the innocent.  I know I can't stop you from doing it, but...

Hopefully it will not be necessary.  The moment she realizes what needs to be realized, only those who are guilty will get the rightful wrath.  With Kelsai this Wednesday night, I am not going to give Sasha what she wants.

Okay.

Her shoulders rise, then drop.

Just remember, no matter what happens, I will be with you.

It is Casterillo's turn to nod.  Shadron looks satisfied with that.  She takes the gift that he has gotten for her and goes to the small nightstand in the room.  She takes a spare small jewelry box out of her belongings and carefully places it in, but leaves the lid open, allowing its glimmer to light the room, even after he turns off the lights for the night.  He gets into the bed by the door and she gets into the bed by the window.  Both of them look towards the crystal stone and through the darkness its shine helps them see one another, letting them both know as they go to sleep that they are both here with one another.  The real question is who will be left to see the crystal's glow by the time it is realized that Casterillo is only in SCW to help teach those who need to be taught.