Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: 201908 - UNCUT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wow, the week that was huh?

It was revealed on EMERGE that Aiken Frost and Silas Mason were the other two members of the Consortium, and oh my days, the roster lost its mind.

Now, I’ve got mixed feelings on this.

On the one hand, Aiken and Silas are obviously loaded and got money coming out of the wazoo, so therefore finally EMERGE will be able to compete on a level playing field. Of course, Aiken and Silas are also VERY astute businessmen, and EMERGE can only benefit from that. HOWEVER, they are also two of the most untrustworthy son of a bitches on the planet. They don’t do ANYTHING unless it benefits them. Therefore I’m going to make a prediction straight off the bat, and I’m going to say EXACTLY what the rest of the world is thinking. Drew Bryant… you have fucking lost your mind bro.

Of course, I get it… on the outside, Drew has 50% of the company, Silas and Aiken 25% each, but are we really supposed to imagine a situation where Drew and Silas disagree, and Silas tucks his tail between his legs and backs off. Two of the most manipulative men in wrestling, and we are supposed to believe Drew will ever get his way. I’m imagine most decisions will go to a vote… and I’m pretty certain Drew isn’t going to win many of those.

And that’s why I have no doubts anymore, just like Frankie said in commentary, and also on social media, this is not my EMERGE. I’m not going to stick up for it, I’m not going to fly the flag. Mark my words, no matter the positivity from Moustache Ride and those willing to fight for the company, this isn’t a fight that they can win. Silas and Aiken have you all now, and Drew, I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt even though you screwed me over. But the demise of EMERGE, it’s all on you bro. You haven’t saved the company with your actions, you’ve destroyed all that was built in one clean swoop. Thank fuck after Ragnarok deals with Sundown, I’ll be getting out of dodge and having nothing to do with this cluster fuck ever again.

One thing I do have to say though… give Bryant his due, when EMERGE does fall, it’s at least going to go down in style because Invasion looks like it’s going to be quite a show. I mean, if you can get through the pre-show with Sallie Graham… who if I could just digress for a second looked like she was going to piss her pants throughout her interview with Cindy Todd, if you can get through that bullshit, the rest of the card is looking pretty special. Every title is on the line of course, and not only that, we get to see Jester finally get his hands on Briley Stephens, Donovan Street finally put Sabrina Bello out of her misery and of course, the Sun finally goes Down on Cindy Todds latest pet, when my monster buries him under Miami Beach. Not only that, I fully expect Drew Bryant to put my bud Benjamin in charge as GM… for what little time the company has left. All in all, a show you’re not going to want to miss, especially as it could be one of the last.

And what else has happened, oh yeah… it would be lax of me not to congratulate the happy couple William Mason and Taylor Chase who got engaged yesterday. But, I’m going to be lax because they don’t deserve congratulations, more commiserations. I mean, people Jason King when a little far, but Chris Cannon hit the nail right on the head with his ‘you both deserve each other’ tweet. Poor Lando gets his reputation spunked all over yet again, as if his brother and his kid hasn’t done enough damage. One shining light in all this though guys, Owen gets a Father Figure he can learn from… hold on, the kids already a whinging fucking retard he certainly didn’t need Blake.

Anyway, enough of those upcoming nuptials… feeling a little nauseous.

GREAT NEWS!!!

Aubrianna Powers is finally going to sign for EMERGE, which although me and the company are no longer friends, that at least makes me happy in my pants. Hopefully, she’ll have a word with her BFF Kali, who seems intent on getting herself killed at the hands of Willow and Cindy Todd, but more than anything I hope she notices her number one stalk… fan. What I would do people… what I would do.

….

….

….

Sorry, distracted, tell me, is there anyone else who’s getting sick of Abigail Lindsay? I mean, the girl tweets like it’s gone out of fashion, and tells us almost every time that she is single. Either Abigail really needs some dick inside her, or she should just have done with it and join the nunnery. Abi, you’ve been a mainstay in my top five, you’ve given me the horn more times than I can remember, and I think I even passed out once after so much blood surged to the love sword. But right now, ya look a little pathetic you know… and if you’re not careful sweet cheeks, you’re going to turn into Taylor Chase. My advice… get to Vegas, and get lost in amongst Willow’s obviously giant clitoris, whilst Jason has a go from behind if you want. It’s what you need honey, not the pity party we are getting right now.

*strums fingers*

What’s next?

So EMERGE is getting a ‘hardcore’ show? BOOOOOORING!!! That shit got old about a decade ago, and to dedicate a show to the genre, been done a million times before. How’s about we have a women only show… call it SLOE… the Slutty Ladies Of EMERGE. You know, something creative… do we even have a creative department? Truth is, no one wants to see someone get their face mangled anymore, we got Tommy Cook to look at if we want that. Do us a favor and ditch this STUPID idea.

I think that’s it for current events… let’s see what’s lurking in Dex’s sack of fun shall we?

@emerge615 wants to know if I have any plans for Ragnarok after Invasion? Been asked that question a few times 615 and although I see like me, you believe Ragnarok won’t be the one buried, No, there are no plans for Ragnarok or I to continue. Ragnarok and I have this agreement for this match only, he’s my weapon, nothing more than that. So yeah, after I’ve got my revenge, its back to blogging full time, sorry if that disappoints.

Next question… @kayfaberulez asks am I in contention to be the General Manager of EMERGE? Well, I think you can refer to the previous question, and my opening gambit for that answer. EMERGE is finished, and not even I could save it. Once Silas and Aiken had their claws into it, it was done. It’s a shame, because I know this is Benji’s dream job, but unfortunately it will turn into a nightmare. And honestly, truth is I’d rather piss on Drew right now than help him succeed do yeah… answers no.

@littlehands_ has dm’ed me wanting my take on the name UWA returning and going back to New York. Well, as everyone knows the arena there was custom built, and spectacular, the mall and everything included makes it quite attractive. However, I’m not sure anyone wants to go back to that time. EMERGE has its own brand now, it doesn’t need UWA branding… but, if something could be done with the arena… I don’t know. And like I’ve said several times, I don’t think the companies going to be around long enough for it to matter

Christ, this blogs full of doom and gloom isn’t it? Reminds me of Owen’s Cruze life.

Moving on

@jamesevansiam wants to know…

Hold on, this is a wind up right? *Checks Twitter*

OK, I’ll go with it @jamesevansiam wants to know why I never talk about him in my blog? Well, first of all, you’re SCW and I prefer not to reference that shit hold too much  but secondly, I’m afraid I have no answer for you. I’ll try harder.

Before we get to the Top 5, which is of course my very favorite bit. Because I’m a giving soul, I thought I’d share with you some of the rumors I’ve heard around the industry of late. Cannot confirm or deny any of these, nor will I ever reveal my sources.

First up, it sounds like EMERGE is looking around for who would be interested in the television rights to EMERGE Season 3. At the moment, EMERGE streams over the internet on various sources of cause, but it is rumored that Drew believes if he is to compete with SCW, EMERGE has to be aired on a grander scale.

I have been told that after EMERGE #27, Jake Shelley and Jensen K Robinson were seen both deep in conversation over a few beers. What they could have been discussing, I don’t know.

I told you months ago that EMERGE was planning something spectacular for the End of Year Invasion in Munich… well I’m hearing that details for that event will be revealed at Miami, and cryptically, not to book tickets to Munich just yet.

Outwardly, it is being reported that Briley Stephens is ready to go in EMERGE, but I’ve heard rumors from inside the camp that simply isn’t the case. In fact, I heard from someone who didn’t want to be named for repercussions, that there are genuine concerns from the lower authorities in the training staff that she could get seriously hurt.

Our industry has done a lot of work with projects designed to keep their rosters healthy, but it seems that at least one member of the EMERGE roster has failed a random drugs test recently, and was warned about that any further indiscretions would result in termination. If this is true, there is no indication that any of the management team was informed or indeed involved.

And finally, is the tag team division in EMERGE about to be shelved in favor of a new ‘team’ championship? My sources tell me that due to the lack of signed teams to the brand, it is certainly being considered, if more teams cannot be found. My thoughts, it would be a shame, but if an upcoming recruitment drive isn’t successful, it’s a definite possibility.

Sooo, here we go… the part that gets all our blood pumping, even the girls. The Hottest list in wrestling, Dexter Schmidts Hot 5

At Five, Bree Lancaster moves back into contention after not only looking HOT AS FUCK at RtG, but for constantly posting pics whereby she looks evil and would probably knife you in your sleep, but also like the kind of girl it would be worth taking the chance for.

Number Four, It’s Sierra Swann who entered at two last time, but who didn’t follow that up with nudes in my inbox. Bad Sierra, Bad.

At Number Three, Yvonne Knight, who may not be active right now, but certainly keep me active if you know what I’m saying. Thank the Lord for baby oil…

At Number Two, and proving there is no bias in the hot list and it’s all about the dick twitch… Cassandra Mason, who has got one heck of a thing going on right now.

And finally, the hottest, most beautiful woman on this planet right now, it still Aubrianna Powers, who has now signed for EMERGE, there is a higher power. A Goddess, A Leader, and the Bar when it comes to hotness. #LoveHer

Final thought of the day, I don’t know when this started, but the Hot Number One always used to send me underwear when they won… let’s get this started this again shall we?

Till next time. Peace.