Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Konrad Raab vs. Kelsai Adamson-Mason
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1 RP Limit

Deadline: Noon ET Tuesday, September 17, 2019
OOC: Charlie said he was no showing due to real-life stuff so that's why it's a shoot instead, selling a few things I needed to do with Konrad which I've pretty much done.

[Image: xyKCnrl.png]

Giving Kelsai a respectful match she deserves youtube.com shoot.

"I have a lot of things to speak about this week. I should start with the SCW title match against Alistaire Allocco so I will. Once again, I want to thank Alistaire Allocco for allowing me of a lifetime opportunity to face him for the SCW title. You were the top man in the match, and I admire that. You didn't cheat or use illegal moves to win the match, beat me fair and square. I've put everything into our match, even admittedly overdid training at times to prepare for the title match. I didn't win, but you gained my respect as much as you gave to me.

However, after the title match, my thoughts changed from wanting to put it last to my goals, to want to go for it, consistently. I said to myself after the match; you know what? I should go for the SCW title more often because I had fun in that match and given Alistaire all I had, now I will work my ass off to get that opportunity to go for the SCW title once again and let the opportunity come to me instead of neglecting it. I don't believe in the term best, but being on the top with the SCW belt? Yes, that's what I believe in, and I will do two things, earn it or let the chance come to me again to win and be the new SCW champion next time around.

One thing I didn't mention two weeks ago was me being in the tournament. I'm currently representing SCW and UGWC in a tournament known as the Alpha and Omega tournament in a company called Championship Wrestling Federation. I'm in the Alpha block, and so far, I'm doing pretty well, defeating Jeff Jackson and Phoenix LeStrange, but I lost a match against Nathan Paradine. Nothing makes me prouder than to represent SCW in this tournament because I'm happy to be here and proudly to serve the company in the Alpha and Omega tournament. I hope to let you all know on my next match in CWF when I'll face against Duce Jones this Tuesday coming.

Now another thing before getting to Kelsai is the attack from Casterillo. Admittedly, facing you and the Underground rules match at Apocalypse PPV is going to be a hard test for me with this Rainbow mask to prove that I needed balance in my wrestling skills. I know things aren't over between me and you, especially when me and Glory took you out, but guess what? I'm not done with you either. I'm not done with the fact I've yet to beat you and that time will come sooner than you think. I leave it there for now as I'll speak more about you on Sunday.

Now I get to speaking about Kelsai, the most important person out of everyone. I give you credit, you overcome the odds to defeat Casterillo two weeks ago, which wasn't easy for you, but you did it, considering your nerves and your size disadvantage. Then again, I shouldn't be so surprised to be honest, especially who your mentor is. Did your mentor Amy tell you about the friendship and respect we had for each other? We're still friends to this day, and that is why I can't disrespect you because you deserve better than that.

We also saw how close you've come to winning the SCW TV title from Peyton, that shows how kind Amy is as your mentor if there was only one minute before the draw was declared. Honestly, I think you deserve another opportunity for the belt and never let anyone stop you from reaching your goals and go for it. You also defeated Andrew Raynes who's an angry guy and a former Adrenaline champion as well. See, you have a ton of talent, and you've already proven to be the top wrestler all around here.

While admittedly, you think you have a lot to work on but like me with the Alistaire match, we were defeated by the top wrestlers of the business, and that's all there's to it. I wouldn't be so hard on yourself as you did everything possible to win the TV title. That shows the work ethic Amy has given to you as she was the same as well. There is nothing wrong about you to say, and because of that, it's going to be a respectful match which is what I need before I face Casterillo. I fought in a chaotic match last night, so I'm not at one hundred per cent as you can see from my face and my left knee is a little damaged. Despite that, I still fight because I enjoy wrestling and much more when it's with you, knowing it will be a calm and relaxed match unless Casterillo gets involved when I'll beat him aggressively and violently.

Tomorrow night Kelsai, one of us needs to win the match, but it's unfortunate that it won't be you because I need to win and I will show you I can give you a fair fight and tear the house down for the fans because that's what Amy wants to see for us two to give it everything we have to win the match, but I will either pin or submit you for the win because that's what wrestlers do. It's nothing personal; it's just business with us. Good luck Kelsai because you'll prepare to be Iceinated by The Iced Rainbow."