Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Derek Adonis vs. Scarlet Grey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1 RP Limit

Deadline: Noon ET Tuesday, September 17, 2019
By now we've come to expect a few things when it comes to Scarlet Grey, the most obvious being that when she's in front of a camera she's going to be flaunting what she's got in a way that has men questioning why they don't have a woman like her in their lives and women if they're interested in the wrong sex altogether. That makes it especially jarring when we open up and find her in probably the most clothing she's ever worn for one of these. With baggy black sweatpants and a red hoodie that looks like it belongs on someone twice her size, she sits in what looks like a huge study complete with enough books that you might mistake it for a library, quietly spinning herself around in an office chair before slowing to a stop while facing the camera. At least the smile she'd normally wear for one of these is still intact.

Grey: I bet many of you are confused right now, and I wouldn't blame you. No, it's not too cold for me to feel it's absolutely necessary to cover up to keep warm, which would be unusual in and of itself since we're technically not even into fall yet, nor am I trying to hide some secret thing from all of you until the time is right. No, I've got my reasons for kepping the goods hidden right now that should be pretty obvious actually, but I'll give you all some time to try and figure it out while I address a few other matters. I'm sure Sasha's probably smiling at least, seeing me “behaving” by not challenging her censors for a change so she has one less thing to have an aneurysm over this week.

Grey: Seriously boss... think about how much better your life would be if you just lightened up a little bit. I get that a lot of people around here push your buttons because they're just that self-centered, but that's no reason for you to be that way in response. Some of us don't even deserve it.

Grey: My issues with Sasha are not the hot button issue right now, though. I'm sure you all saw a little incident that happened last week and have several questions, namely someone who wasted no time in taking to Twitter to call me out on my “backstabbing” ways. I could fill in the blanks for you all, even though I think the answers are more obvious than you realize, but I also don't want to say too much. I mean, I'll have a more perfect opportunity to address the matter at hand when I'm actually facing the people involved, but until then I do want to say this... I can't help it if I'm simply doing what makes me who I am, which happens to be something I have in common with the woman raising the biggest issue about this. I know it doesn't look that great for what we had, but to be fair what I thought was a friendship only seemed like a temporary alliance born of the convenience that my normal partner was hurt, much as she is again now, and we both happened to be on the same side. I truly wanted there to be something more and still considered us friends, but that doesn't seem like the case on your end, does it Kandis?

Scarlet leaves that line of thought there, perhaps to give her former(?) friend a chance to think things over and respond in regards to where they stood on her side of things when the time comes. Her hands begin rubbing the sleeves of the hoodie, clearly showing how uncomfortable she is with keeping herself this covered up for as long as she has already, but a momentary shudder seems to be the response as to thinking about why she's even going this route in the first place.

Grey: I know I didn't spend an excessive amount of time on the other things I needed to address, but sometimes there's a much better time and place for everything, just like there's actually a reason for me to be all covered up for a change. Believe me, I would love nothing more than to tear these clothes off right now for the sake of my own peace of mind, but doing so means that I'm playing right into the hands of a certain someone. Never did I ever think I would say these words, but I think I actually found the one man I would absolutely refuse to show off my body to because he simply does not deserve it, and the very thought of having to actually lock up with him come Breakdown makes me want to puke.

Grey: As my... former friend, I guess is the term we'll be going with, once tweeted about this man among other things, our closeness ratings would be -10, though I may personally lower that score a lot more.

Grey: Of all the people I had to put up with before getting to share the ring with a friend potentially lost for the first time in months, why did I have to get shoved into a match with Derek Adonis? I get it Sasha, you have a problem with the way I conduct myself, but this is cruel and inhumane punishment if you ask me. Are you that desperate to try and get me to stop calling you out on being a prude that you would ask me to compete against a wrestling hippo that doesn't deserve to even be in the same arena as me? Hell, a much better use of your airtime would've been pitting me against that airhead who somehow actually sees something in this abomination to men everywhere. At least the two of us could've entertained the masses by seeing who can look sexier in what skimpy outfit before I knock some sense into her for the choices she's made in her “love” life. But no, you really want to see what happens when you put someone like me in front of a man who claims to have an insatiable appetite for all things sexual despite the fact that he's like if The Blob leaked out of someone's television and manifested in real life.

Grey: I hate to disappoint you, but the only thing that's going to happen is me smashing Derek's face so far into his head that even Cookie wouldn't be able to look at him anymore. And trust me babe, I'm doing you a favor when I say that.

Scarlet slowly spins her chair around to face the desk that's located behind her. After retrieving something, she spins back around to show that she's now holding one of the metal gauntlets that's a part of her normal entrance attire, carefully examining it.

Grey: Be honest with me for a second: if I were to use this, would anybody really complain if Adonis is the victim? For all you know, I might actually leave his face looking a lot better, perhaps even something that would actually lure women in before realizing that everything below the neck is still worth blowing chunks over. Believe me Derek, I get it: you're one of those losers that's delusional about the way you look as a coping mechanism, but you see... there's this thing called “working out” that might give you whatever you're seeing in your head and won't have women running for the hills every time you get within arm's reach of them. Kandis and I both do it, and that's why we are the bombshells that everybody in the locker room fantasizes about, to the point where we're suddenly at odds with each other over one slight difference in conquests by the look of things. You... the fact that you've somehow found the success you have in SCW can only be described as a combination of sheer luck and anyone who crossed your path clearly being distracted by more important matters than you.

Grey: Sorry Derek, but I'm afraid Breakdown isn't going to be your dream come true just because you're sharing the ring with me as part of Sasha's sick and nonexistent sense of humor. If anything, it's going to be a living nightmare as I leave you laying in that ring with Cookie trying to figure out how she rolls you out of the arena. I have more important matters to concern myself with, including a man who is far beyond anything you could ever hope to be. Though... maybe if you're lucky, you'll get to see Kandis right alongside me if she decides to intervene a little prematurely, but I can promise you won't be able to remember anything once I'm through with you regardless. Such is the life of a man like you, incapable of getting anywhere in life because you actually have what it takes to be a ladies' man.

Scarlet chuckles to herself as she shakes her head while our scene fades out. Once our visual is lost, however, we do hear the sound of clothes being shed and what sounds like Scarlet muttering under her breath that she's glad to be done with addressing Adonis before everything is consumed by silence.