Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Max Kane vs. Cassidy Carter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1 RP Limit

Deadline: Noon ET Tuesday, September 17, 2019
[A camera pans open. Max Kane appears at the center of the camera's focus. Smiling, he's seen sitting in a hallway, dressed in a black Ramones t-shirt, black ripped pants and a pair of shades resting on top of his head.]

Ma: So let me get this straight. Let me just understand what I'm walking into this Wednesday for Breakdown. Here in Washington D.C. A couple blocks from Trump and boys. You're putting Max Kane in the ring, on live television, with a S&M artist like Cassidy Carter huh? Where at any moment, she can bust out the whips and chains, the gags, the ropes, the handcuffs yeah? You know she's gonna drag Ace Marshall on his leash. I think you need to upgrade that, lady. Go with the ball and chain. Anyways, you're putting Max Kane and Cassidy Carter in a match, in the nation's capitol, where there's children that's going to be watching from the crowd, at home, or whatever illegal way they will find to watch Breakdown. SCW's fine with this?

What could go wrong?

[He laughs.]

Max: Being politically correct is now the default for everybody. It's made people afraid about saying what they actually think. I get it from a business standpoint. We're all trying to make money. We're all trying to work for ours. You see that here in SCW. Certain things aren't said just for protection. Just because if they said something about certain people, here comes the lynch mob. Here comes the heat. And there's not many people in the back that can take the heat. So I'll just say what I'm sure many people say. You probably wont give a shit Cass but that's ok, lady. 

You're a comedy wrestler.

A good wrestler. A bizarre wrestler. That's the word used for people who aren't normal or do things that people find uncomfortable. The other word people use to describe you? Dangerous. You'll stab a motherfucker in their sleep, wouldn't you? If you could get away with it. No doubt in my mind that, if it was allowed and you had free reign, that you would kill someone. Maybe even me. Without any remorse or second thoughts about it.

[He runs a hand through his hair.]

Max: Be as it may, though, you are a comedy wrestler.

[He then starts to chuckle.]

Ma: Would you fight me on that, lady? you don't give a shit about this, really? You're not in this for titles or respect or climbing your way to the top. You're here for what, entertainment? An allowed, formal release for your murderous desires? I don't fucking know, lady. And really, who cares? I don't give a shit about you. I don't care about you or how you decide to spend your time, lady. I'll leave that shit to konrad Raab. Have him talk your ear off for how you should take this serious and actually want to be something. How hard work and determination is what happens. Fuck off. To him and to you.

[He takes a moment to pause.]

Max: Comedy wrestling. It's frown upon for some reason. You know, some of my favorite experiences watching as a fan wasn't the hour long classic or the technical masterclass or a match with high stakes and the crowd is on their feet, screaming from the top of their lungs, not the matches that go into history as the greatest matches ever, not the matches that gives you goosebumps from watching at home because you can FEEL the energy from the crowd, you can FEEL the energy the wrestlers are putting into every punch, kick, elbow, stomp. Those matches stay in your mind forever. 

[Max laughs.]

Max: And some of those matches... involve someone getting beat up by a blow up doll. Slipping on a banana peel. Rubber band attacks. Fighting on a kid's playground. That's shit hilarious. Don't care if people feel that stuff shouldn't be in wrestling. That stuff will always get a laugh out of me. Provided that it's not forced.

So you make me laugh, lady. Dragging Axe by his leash. Funny shit. So I don't know should I bring some toys, maybe ask Manvel for some of his baby oil, ask Adonis if he wants to join. I'm happily spoken for so I'm afraid I won't be coming back to the hotel with you. Go ask the Red Empire. They would be up for it. I've always wanted to do a comedy match, Cass. Maybe we can let the fans decide who's the funniest. Some fan participation. I would be up for it.

[Max chuckles ]

Max: Whatever you want. Whatever you want to do. Whatever you're looking for, I'll give it to you. You want a fight, we can do that too. You never know with you, lady. SCW really wants to put us together, knowing something crazy could happen. You might see World War 3. You might see Hangover 3. Both might happen. Either way, I'm excited. I'm really, really excited, lady.

[Max smirks.]

Max: One's thing's for sure. I'm not losing to a comedy wrestler. You almost won the World title. You're above me in the totem pole. There's money can be made. Statements that can be made. [A camera pans open. Max Kane appears at the center of the camera's focus. Smiling, he's seen sitting in a hallway, dressed in a black Ramones t-shirt, black ripped pants and a pair of shades resting on top of his head.]

Ma: So let me get this straight. Let me just understand what I'm walking into this Wednesday for Breakdown. Here in Washington D.C. A couple blocks from Trump and boys. You're putting Max Kane in the ring, on live television, with a S&M artist like Cassidy Carter huh? Where at any moment, she can bust out the whips and chains, the gags, the ropes, the handcuffs yeah? You know she's gonna drag Ace Marshall on his leash. I think you need to upgrade that, lady. Go with the ball and chain. Anyways, you're putting Max Kane and Cassidy Carter in a match, in the nation's capitol, where there's children that's going to be watching from the crowd, at home, or whatever illegal way they will find to watch Breakdown. SCW's fine with this?

What could go wrong?

[He laughs.]

Max: Being politically correct is now the default for everybody. It's made people afraid about saying what they actually think. I get it from a business standpoint. We're all trying to make money. We're all trying to work for ours. You see that here in SCW. Certain things aren't said just for protection. Just because if they said something about certain people, here comes the lynch mob. Here comes the heat. And there's not many people in the back that can take the heat. So I'll just say what I'm sure many people say. You probably wont give a shit Cass but that's ok, lady. 

You're a comedy wrestler.

A good wrestler. A bizarre wrestler. That's the word used for people who aren't normal or do things that people find uncomfortable. The other word people use to describe you? Dangerous. You'll stab a motherfucker in their sleep, wouldn't you? If you could get away with it. No doubt in my mind that, if it was allowed and you had free reign, that you would kill someone. Maybe even me. Without any remorse or second thoughts about it.

[He runs a hand through his hair.]

Max: Be as it may, though, you are a comedy wrestler.

[He then starts to chuckle.]

Ma: Would you fight me on that, lady? you don't give a shit about this, really? You're not in this for titles or respect or climbing your way to the top. You're here for what, entertainment? An allowed, formal release for your murderous desires? I don't fucking know, lady. And really, who cares? I don't give a shit about you. I don't care about you or how you decide to spend your time, lady. I'll leave that shit to konrad Raab. Have him talk your ear off for how you should take this serious and actually want to be something. How hard work and determination is what happens. Fuck off. To him and to you.

[He takes a moment to pause.]

Max: Comedy wrestling. It's frown upon for some reason. You know, some of my favorite experiences watching as a fan wasn't the hour long classic or the technical masterclass or a match with high stakes and the crowd is on their feet, screaming from the top of their lungs, not the matches that go into history as the greatest matches ever, not the matches that gives you goosebumps from watching at home because you can FEEL the energy from the crowd, you can FEEL the energy the wrestlers are putting into every punch, kick, elbow, stomp. Those matches stay in your mind forever. 

[Max laughs.]

Max: And some of those matches... involve someone getting beat up by a blow up doll. Slipping on a banana peel. Rubber band attacks. Fighting on a kid's playground. That's shit hilarious. Don't care if people feel that stuff shouldn't be in wrestling. That stuff will always get a laugh out of me. Provided that it's not forced.

So you make me laugh, lady. Dragging Axe by his leash. Funny shit. So I don't know should I bring some toys, maybe ask Manvel for some of his baby oil, ask Adonis if he wants to join. I'm happily spoken for so I'm afraid I won't be coming back to the hotel with you. Go ask the Red Empire. They would be up for it. I've always wanted to do a comedy match, Cass. Maybe we can let the fans decide who's the funniest. Some fan participation. I would be up for it.

[Max chuckles ]

Max: Whatever you want. Whatever you want to do. Whatever you're looking for, I'll give it to you. You want a fight, we can do that too. You never know with you, lady. SCW really wants to put us together, knowing something crazy could happen. You might see World War 3. You might see Hangover 3. Both might happen. Either way, I'm excited. I'm really, really excited, lady.

[Max smirks.]

Max: One's thing's for sure. I'm not losing to a comedy wrestler. You almost won the World title. You're above me in the totem pole. There's money can be made. Statements that can be made. So I will. One way or another. I will. One way or another.