Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Chris Cannon vs. Owen Cruze
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1 RP Limit

Deadline: Noon ET Tuesday, September 17, 2019
Really enjoyed writing this in the end and hope its shows

Good luck as always Jon

Owen #45
You wouldn’t think it but laying here in the Sun on a boat in the middle of the ocean with the love of my life and OUR son, Nathaniel made everything going on feel a little easier to digest. Honestly after everything that has happened recently, the month away we took as a vacation was very much deserved.  Things were a roller coaster right now, the last six months utter insanity with a whirlwind of emotions. Looking back now I don’t recognise the man I was; they say we evolve over time through our life experiences and I can see why that is. We’re like a chunk of marble, our own self consciousness chipping away, our soul the artist in question with their hammer and chisel. Each experience we go through shaping the human being we become…

If I could talk to my soul, have a face to face with him I wonder what it would say to me… It’s a part of me I know so probably would be bias, but at times I feel like that isn’t always the case. There are two sides to every story, two sides to every coin and I’ll admit that there are times I look at everything and wonder what happened… Why did this effect as much as it did…?

That is the question my soul would ask I imagine, why?

Because my heart was broken, that’s why…

So, when Scott told Sienna and I about Kelcey’s disappearance, his timing couldn’t be worse. It was just before the Hall of Fame ceremony and Rise to Greatness, to say it made my head spin would be the understatement of the year. How could this have happened; we had gone out of our way to make sure this exact thing did NOT happen… Throughout that weekend Sienna and I put on a brave face, it wasn’t easy because we didn’t know any of the information we wanted.

Scott informed what he knew, security camera footage was removed from their offices which lead Sienna and I to think it was a planned job. But that left more questions than answers because the list of people who would want to do something like this was long…

I was livid the day we arrived at the Clinic, Sienna and Scott stayed outside to talk between themselves I wanted to see the director of the clinic myself, I wanted him to explain how this happened. There was an ominous feeling as I walked through the main entrance of the clinic, I could feel their eyes all staring at me like I was alien to them which is nothing further from the truth.

“Uh… Mr. Cannon can I have a…”

I heard my name mentioned from one of the nurses at the reception, but I walked past and ignore them, I wanted to see for myself. I made a beeline for Kelcey’s room, part of me hoping, praying it was just a troll on my brothers’ part. I wanted to see that she was laying there in that bed, still unconscious, still in her coma… The door was shut, and I paused a moment and took a deep breath, the blinds were shut also to the room which was how we wanted it…

Chris: “You better be in here…”

I sighed while opening the door, hoping to see my ex wife laying there motionless, but instead the room was empty, the bed neatly made as if expecting a new occupant soon… My heart sunk down into my chest as I leaned against the frame of the door.

Chris: “God damn it…”

“Mr. Cannon?”

It was that same voice again, Simone is who it belonged to, one of the nurses who was in charge of taking care of Kelcey and making sure everything was in order…

Simone: “Can I just say…”

Chris: “How did this happen?”

My distinctly lowered my tone as I turned to face her, I wasn’t happy, and I wanted her to know this was the case. The look she gave me back was one of concern, it was like I put the fear of god into her or something…

Simone: “I.. I uh…”

Chris: “Well?! HOW?!”

I turned around fully now and she immediately backed up a step or two, I took a few deep breaths to try and compose myself, but it wasn’t helping all that much. I wanted answers.

Chris: “Where is he, I want to talk to your boss right now. Is he here?”

I snapped at her and she nodded and motioned for me to follow her, she led me to the elevator and took me up to where his office resided. She asked me to take a seat, but I ignored that request and walked into the office to see the director of the clinic sat in his chair, he was on the phone and his face dropped a little the moment he sees me. He knew this was coming and probably was expecting it to be sooner, it would have if I didn’t have other commitments to take care of with SCW…

I was about to say something to him, but he raised a finger telling me to stop which caught me off guard, the audacity of this guy… He hung up the phone and sat there looking at me, a now apologetic look on his face… Director Michael Winters was his name, one of the top surgeons in his field at the time and retired to take up this spot here in a new clinic. A state-of-the-art clinic which apparently lost patients…

Winters: “Mr. Cannon… Allow me to once again say…”

Chris: “You’re sorry?! If I hear that word one more time, I think I’m going to lose it and that is the last thing anyone wants. But let me tell you what I DO want though Michael, I want a fucking explanation as to how this happened.”

He motioned towards a chair for me to take a seat, I ignored that request and remained standing. I wasn’t going to allow him to dictate shit to me.

Chris: “I’m fine where I am, just answer the question!”

Winters: “Very well… I wish I could give you the answer you want, we’re still conducting our investigation into how this breach occurred…”

Chris: “Sienna is besides herself with worry because of this, I thought we had an understanding Michael? We put procedures in place to prevent this EXACT thing from happening! Why do you think we’re financially supporting you and this clinic? The promotion we have done speaking so highly, hasn’t this place benefited from it?”

Winters: “It has Mr. Cannon and we all appreciate everything you’ve done.”

Chris: “Well I’m happy to hear that, but I’m wondering what our money gets when you have terrible security and no answers for me. My fiancé is outside with my brother who told me that the footage was deleted?!”

He looked down shaking his head, this was a grilling from me, and I wasn’t done there and I could tell he knew it. He got up from his desk and walked over to a bar he had in the corner and poured himself a drink and offered me one, a question I answered with a nod. I needed one the more I talked about this situation…

He handed me the glass of scotch and I took a sip from it and sighed.

Chris: “Don’t think this appeases me, it doesn’t. I want fucking answers Michael.”

Winters: “That isn’t my intent Mr. Cannon, I just believe cooler heads will prevail here.”

He had a point, and I hated that but I agree with another nod and taking another sip…

Chris: “The only intent I want to hear is how you intend to fix this mess.”

Winters: “Unfortunately I don’t know, your brother is correct however. The footage was deleted from the security feed. Right now the investigation hasn’t given us any indication as to who was behind this crime.”

Chris: “So you’re telling me what exactly, she was just taken as if by magic?”

Winters: “I’m saying I believe the guard on duty was in on things. We have suspended him until the investigation is complete with out pay, mark my words Mr. Cannon we will get to the bottom of this.”

Chris: “A security guard…?! What is his address.”

Winters: “I’m afraid I can’t give you that information, legally I cannot.”

Chris: “Really? After all we’ve done you can’t do this for me. No one will need to know.”

Winters: “It is something I will know and given your current mental state, I worry that you will do something stupid in case you get an answer you do not like...”

He was partially right, if I didn’t like the answer, I could do something but that wasn’t my agenda, the last thing I needed was bad press like that for the Factory, I’m sure Sienna would forgive me but Laura not so much…

Chris: “I just want fucking answers that’s all. I want an iota of good news, anything…”

I finished the glass and took the seat the good doctor offered earlier and placed the glass on his desk.

Winters: “I do have some news, it is a slither at any rate. Whoever took her and deleted the footage, didn’t think about erasing the back ups which go to another server.”

Chris: “What?! You have backups, you had them all the time and you didn’t…?”

Winters: “No, it’s not like that. We do have our backups, but they are encrypted, and the encryptions takes time to cypher. You must appreciate that they’re saved in blocks which is a lot of footage Mr. Cannon and…”

Chris: “How long will it take?”

Winters: “I don’t know, it’s a lot of film footage to scrub through… Hours, days weeks? I don’t know. But right now, it’s the only option we have.”

Chris: “Until then I want the address of your Security Guard, I just want to talk to him.”

Winters: “Mr. Cannon I told you I cannot give you that information.”

Chris: “I’m not in the business of can’t, this has already cost me a match I should have won on the biggest stage of my career. I will not let this hang over me like a fucking guillotine before it cuts off my head. No, I want the information and you’re going to give me it.”

It was no longer a request, but an order. He didn’t like that and looked at me with those beady eyes of his.  I just sat there and glared back at him; I wasn’t going to budge from my request.

Chris: “Still not going to give it to me, then know this Sienna and I will tell the world what you’ve done and your incompetence. We will report this as you are being complicit to everything, I will personally see to it that you’re ruined. Sienna and I have the platform to do it on as well, you won’t be trusted again.”

Winters: “Mr. Cannon, there is no need to…”

Chris: “No? Then give me the information Mr. Winters, it’s all I ask.”

It was a tough call for him admittedly, his pride and his professional career along with everyone elses in this clinic who let Sienna and I down. He finished his drink and slammed the glass down on the table, concern etched on his face…

Winters: “You have to assure me that nothing will happen to them if I do this.”

Chris: “What do you take me for, I just want questions answered. I am a public figure Michael. I’m not going to throw that away.”

Winters: “Very well, give me till tonight to get you what you want.”

Chris: “Tonight?”

Winters: “I can’t very well do it with everyone around Mr. Cannon, I will have to wait till there are less people here.”

Chris: “Very well, until tonight and I believe me when I tell you Michael, you’re doing the right thing here.”

Winters: “I hope so, for all of our sakes.”

I shook my head, that wasn’t my plan I wasn’t going to even get my hands dirty on this, I just wanted him to know that even if it was a twisting of the truth a little.

Chris: “You have my word I won’t touch them. Now if you excuse me, I must go speak with Sienna and explain this mess to her.”

He stood up to shake my hand, which I did so begrudgingly at this point. I didn’t want to, but I wanted his information first and had to decide what I was going to do with it once I got it.  After leaving I walked back to Kelceys room and looked around, it was as if she was never here now and that riled me up… It was like they wanted to cover up her existence…

Afterwards I headed out of the clinic, forcibly opening the doors where Sienna stood with Scott, they were talking about something, but stopped mid conversation. I just wanted to get out of there so headed to the car with Sienna, her driver taking us away from this place while Scott watched from the distance…

I was going to make sure we got to the bottom of it, by hook or by crook and I knew one of the biggest crooks in the game…

============================================

Later that night Laura, Sienna and I had decided to go out for the evening for dinner. I invited my brother Scott along, make it a real family affair almost you know? At least the family that matter to me right now. David and Michael were off doing whatever they wanted. David especially since he wasn’t happy with how things have been handled and I’ll admit he was a suspect. But he was also a doctor once upon a time so I know he wouldn’t do anything to jeopardize Kelcey’s wellbeing so that caused some doubts…

Laura had hired the entire restaurant for an evening of peace and quiet for us. No paparazzi, not nuisances, just a nice quiet meal which was very much needed. The restaurant was very up market as always, when it came to Laura, she spared no expense, She was like Richard Hammond in that regard. She wanted only the best for Sienna, me and everyone else in the beauty factory…

With our drinks now delivered I waited for the staff to leave us to ourselves. Sienna looked gorgeous as ever in a beautiful red dress. Laura wearing black as always, I was my usual suit as was Scott.

Scott: “You alright there, baby brother?”

Chris: “No, I’m not alright… Waiting for this twat to call me back…”

Laura: “I take it the meeting didn’t go as you liked?”

Chris “Not really, their incompetence astounds me… But we should get some answers soon.”

I nodded which was to mostly convince myself instead of them, I wasn’t sure he would get back to me. He could call my bluff about what I threatened him with, and I’m not sure if it would be an easy sell to Sienna and Laura the more, I dwelled on it…

Laura: “Soon? What did he say?”

Chris: “The usual, sorry this happened etc. We’re investigating, the usual spiel they give, the corporate answer.”

Scott; “So back to the drawing board then? Do I need to pay him a visit?”

Chris: “No, god no… As much as that would be entertaining to see, no we can’t afford to let something like that ruin what Sienna and Laura are building here.”

Laura: “Exactly, that doesn’t explain why you continue to look at your phone?”

I laughed a little now leaning back in the chair as I put my cell back onto the table. She was right, I had been looking at it, willing into existence the message from director Michael Winters…

Chris: “You’re right. There was some semblance of good news, they didn’t delete everything apparently.”

Scott: “They didn’t? What did they forget?”

Chris: “Backups, he told me there was back-ups but right now they were encrypted and I’d have to wait for them to get through that before they could investigate the footage to see who was behind this.”

Scott: “Will that even work?”

Chris: “I don’t know, honestly I don’t but to tide us over he said he as going to send me the details of the guard they believe helped whoever took her.”

Scott: “What?!

Laura: “And do exactly what with that information?”

I was silent a moment trying to find the right response to the question from Laura, but I couldn’t lie to her even if I wanted to. The silence I gave was more than enough to answer her question though which she scoffed at immediately.

Laura: “You cannot be serious, Christopher? What are you going to do, beat the answers out of him?!”

Chris: “I don’t know…”

Laura: “I do, that is a lot worse than doing the exact same thing to the director. You would risk so much for such a little slither of hope, preposterous man! Sienna darling, you’re awfully quiet, please talk some sense into him?”

She was quiet and that wasn’t like, but she had her own concerns like the thought of losing the baby, the idea that she somehow let me down at Rise to Greatness which was entirely wrong because I let her down… She looked at my brother, Laura and then me and half smiled.

Sienna: “Would it be so bad if we did? I mean, you must know people Scott right?”

Laura: “I pretend I didn’t hear that, we can’t talk like that Sienna!”

Sienna: “Why not, we speak about being For The People, but where are the people for us? Maybe we should something about it, we need a win in our column.”

Laura: “At what cost though darling, I understand you’re concern about this, about Kelcey but…”

Sienna:” You don’t know anything Laura, I know you mean well but every second she’s out there is a second closer to me losing Nathaniel and I will NOT do that, I can’t lose our baby.”

Laura sat there stunned at what she was hearing form her prized Angel, I knew she felt this way and wrapped my arm over her shoulder and pulled her to me.

Chris: “That won’t happen, your legal guardian now. He is ours, not hers and from what the doctors told me she tried to hurt him. This isn’t a game to me; she will get nowhere near that child.”

Laura: “She tried do what now?”

Chris: “There were marks, bruising around her body where the baby was.”

Laura: “My god… That’s terrible…”

Scott: “That doesn’t sound like Kelcey mate, she wouldn’t do that.”

Chris: “Its what they told me; I don’t know if it’s true, but I wasn’t about to take that chance. Nathaniel is with the best two people he could hope for no, two who will love him unconditionally just like we love Christian.”

Sienna: “Yes, they’re both mean so much to us.”

I know things between her and Christian were still a little up in the air, he was beginning to accept her in my life more n more each time they spoke, and he tried his best but the whole thing with Jennifer and her contract loomed over them which was something I didn’t take part in.

Sienna were to continue but the sound of a cell phone ringing had Scott hold up his hands and look at his cell, he picked up and said something before looking over to me.

Scott: “Need to take this, be back in a few ladies.”

I nodded and watched him leave, we all did and the conversation continued with the subject matter changing just a tad.

Laura: “I don’t know, this is all just one giant cluster right now… With Ricky’s passing still looming over us, this mess with Willow… Jennifer losing her championship to Cook, to how you two are being treated in SCW, the last thing we needed was Kelcey to go missing…”

Sienna: “I know…”

Chris: “We’ll find her, and I promise you both I will make them pay for they’ve done.”

Laura: “No darling, we all will make them pay, what affects you affects us and vice versa. Were in this together until the very end no matter what.”

I sighed again it was a habit lately it felt like, but that changed when I looked up to see Scott had returned only, he wasn’t alone…

Sienna: “Christian?!”

He was dressed up for the occasion too, black shirt and trousers with shoes to match, he looked smart and smiled at us, but could see the mood in the room wasn’t the greatest…

Christian: “Hey guys… who died?”

It was meant as a joke, he tried to laugh it off but no one joined in, Scott slapped him on the back and tried to put him at ease with a chuckle and dragged him to the table where they both sat.

Christian “Sorry… Did someone actually die?”

Sienna: “No sweetie they never, it’s just we got a lot on our minds right now.”

Christian: “Right… of course… I’m sorry about rise to gratness… I know you two wanted to win.”

Chris: “It’s okay, though why are you here? I mean it’s great seeing you  of course, I thought you’d be busy going out with Jennifer?”

Christian: “She’s with Regan, besides Uncle Scott invited me… Did you guys really hire out the ENTIRE restaurant?! That’s gnarly…”

Sienna laughed for the first time this evening when looking at Christian, that put a smile on my lips for a moment as well…

Christian: “Something I said?”

Sienna: “It’s fine, I’m happy you’re here Christian, though it would have been nice to be told you were coming by Scott.”

Scott: “Sorry, I decided to play the big brother card for Chris. He needs to know what’s going on.”

Chris: “What are you talking about?”

Laura let out an audible sigh now and shook her head…

Laura: “I don’t believe this… You can’t be serious Scott?”

Scott: “Of course, he needs to know and would you rather he hear it from someone else rather than us?”

Christian sat there silently for a moment listening to what everyone was saying, he had a confused look on his face and while I hated the idea, while this wasn’t how I wanted to do things. Scott had a point…

Chris: “Scott’s right… He deserves to know, we promised total transparency with him Sienna and I and we meant it… Right?”

Sienna: “Yeah of course… It’s just….”

Sienna sighed knowing it was the right thing to do although like me knew this wasn’t the idea situation to do it in…

Christian: “okay, you’re scaring me now… What’s going on?”

Chris: “It’s about Kelcey, something happened a few nights ago at the Clinic which we’ve kept under wraps for the most part. But it’ll get out eventually and…”

Christian: “Is this why I couldn’t see her the other day?”

Sienna: “Yes.”

He still looked confused…

Chris: “She’s gone, she’s no longer in the clinic.”

Christian: “What do you mean she’s GONE?! You don’t mean she’s…?”

Chris: “No, god no! Someone has taken her from us… Before the hall of fame night, Scott found her room empty and she was no where to be seen…”

Christian: “You mean to tell me… Kelcey… Is awake? She’s out of the coma?”

Chris: “No, she wasn’t she was TAKEN, you have to understand while it sounds like she is awake she wasn’t and there was no signs of that happening any time soon. She was taken against her will, taken from the one place that was helping her get better. Taken from US Christian… You understand the severity of this situation is don’t you?”

It took a moment, but he was a smart kid and he clocked on fast and everything for him there and then changed…

Christian: “Someone took her, who? How can I help? I want to help.”

Sienna: “There is nothing you can do apart from tell NO ONE okay? We don’t’ want this getting out yet, we want to control the flow of information because people will try to use it against us.”

Chris: “Yeah, this is serious and we’re treating it seriously. Right now, I’m waiting on some information to get back to me, once I get it, I will tell you along with everyone else, I promise.”

He didn’t like that, but I understood why, Kelcey meant a lot to him, she still meant something to me despite everything.

Christian: “Okay, okay I understand, and I won’t say a thing to anyone, you have my word. But I wanted to talk to you about something else instead… I mean knowing this I guess what I want to ask is insignificant in the grand scheme of things…”

Chris: “Nothing you want to know is insignificant Christian, what is it?”

He sighed, and had second thoughts but I waited for him to ask as did everyone else… I should have seen it coming to be honest, they were friends after all…

Christian: “This business with Owen and Kennedy, it’s over with now right? I mean that was it at Rise to Greatness regardless of how your match went?”

Laura looked at me unsure how I should answer it, I wasn’t happen that we lost to them at Rise to Greatness, but Kennedy was now off pushing for her movie career to explode, hopefully along with her ego. Sienna held my hand tightly under the table, I don’t think she knew how I was going to address it either but as far as I was concerned there was only one answer…

Chris: “Yes. It’s over. I don’t like him or his family, but I’m done with them. I just want my title opportunity, that’s it.”

Sienna: “We both do…”

She sounded as convincing as she could be, but Christian bought it all the same. I smiled as did he, he was relieved and the mood would quickly change in that instance and some positivity broke through the gloom, my eldest Son was coming round… He heard the truth and was on our side and wanted to help, that meant more than anything else right now…

Because without him on my side, I didn’t know what I would do otherwise…

TBC

============================================

Vs Owen Cruze.

I sat in the chair, looking at the camera with a fire in my eyes, that same fire that I had on at the end of SCW Breakdown. I was wearing a black shirt with the collar undone, my sleeves rolled up and a pair of matching black pants and shoes. I glared at the lens with intensity, I wasn’t happy I was livid in fact and the world was about to find out why…

[rec.]

Chris: “I want to start this off with an apology, I want to apologise to the lot of you for what happened at the end of Breakdown. I am sorry that you had to witness it but then when dealing with a woman like Sasha, you can only apologise for so much before they just become words no zero meaning. See I’m sorry that I didn’t do that sooner to James Evans, I should have done that to Kennedy Street before that and everyone else that has stood in my path for the last 7 months and change. I’m not sorry for trying to choke Evan’s out last week you want to know why because I know that is exactly what he was going to do to Sienna, I had to protect her I had to make sure she could go into her match with Selena at Apocalypse without injury so she can drive her knee into her face. But I’ll talk more on James Evans later this week, I have a lot to say to that piece of shit. Right now, I have another piece of shit to speak to instead and that is YOU Sasha.”

I pause a moment to let that set in, I had enough of that women’s fucking games. She was pushing my buttons, and maybe that is what she wanted to do well if that were the case, I was going to make sure she lived to regret that decision.

Chris: “Yes, you heard right Sasha you’re a piece of work, a real piece of shit and believe me I’ve been around a lot of them. One of them now partly owns EMERGE Wrestling, no thanks to you wanting to line your pockets. But that isn’t why you’re a piece of shit this time Sasha, as much as I’d like it to be. It isn’t even because of the title opportunities you have given ahead of me – Oh wait… Well maybe ONE of them, but I’ll touch on that shortly. – No, you’re a piece of shit because you made a liar of me to my fucking son, you bitch. You haven’t had enough with playing with my career you now want to screw around with my relationships with my family and for what? Because of this idea that what we’ve been doing regarding Kelcey was wrong? That wasn’t being true to ourselves, that we were doing it because of an agenda?!”

I sneer before spitting on the ground.

Chris: “Fuck you and the high horse you sit on Sasha, but then I sit here and wonder why a woman like you would go out your way to fuck me over and then it dawned on me, it probably isn’t you at all. It’s your father isn’t it? You have your little chats on your daily or weekly visits from him? Is that how it’s going now? I know how this works and it stinks to high heaven of pure unadulterated bias against me and against Sienna. Konrad gets a title shot at the World title, and she doesn’t? I DON’T?! Ikiro Yoshida a man who hasn’t been seen for weeks gets handed a match with Peyton Rice for the TV title. One which holds little interest for me, but the principle is still the bloody same!! I am bloody sick of it and now you give a world championship opportunity to Owen Cruze?”

I sit in silence for a moment wanting to temper my words just a little when it came to that little shit, Owen Cruze…

Chris: “Which I’m sure you’ll tell me he has earned recently, but if that is the case what have I earned? A match with James Evans apparently, well aren’t I fucking lucky! Thank you, Sasha, thank you for this noble gesture of yours to put me in the ring with that crazed lunatic. It’s okay for you to do that, you play with our careers because while you tell the world that SCW cares about the health of its roster, you do something like this. Well let’s put your theory to the test shall we this week? I want to do that because right now, I have a message to send to not only you, but to Evans as well because he started something he isn’t going to finish. Which is why I am going to apologise to you Owen.”

Chris: “You see what happened at Rise to greatness Owen, I can’t change I can’t turn back the clock and make alterations, that’s not how life goes. But while I can’t change the future either, I can do what I can in the present. I must make use with what I have at my disposal. I can look at this match as an opportunity of my own. It’s an opportunity to get a measure of payback against you for that loss at Rise to Greatness. Because we all know I didn’t want that match, you forced that because like Sasha, like everyone else you have this idea about what we’re doing without the facts. Which are key about everything in life, it’s key to know the facts and the fact is on that night, the better team won but because of one reason.”

Chris: “A reason you’re not fit to hear just yet because I want to dot my I’s and cross my t’s before doing explaining THAT to the world. But what won’t need explanation is what I am going to do during our match Owen. Which is where I apologise now to my son, your friend Christian. I’m sorry Christian, this isn’t something I wanted to do. But SCW are giving me now choice now son. When I told you that It was over between Owen and me, I meant it. As far as I was concerned it was done with, but she is making me do this. Because she wants to screw with our family because she can no longer mess with hers.”

Chris: Owen, once upon a time I used to like you, I did. I thought you were a good kid until you got involved with everyone else and allowed them to poison your mind. I get it you’ve had a bad rap lately the last few years, deaths here, deaths there and you no doubt looked at yourself and blamed yourself. This was partly why I wanted you to have nothing to do with my son, I didn’t need whatever surrounds you rubbing off on him, but in that wake no matter whatever bad things happen to you they are quickly followed by good. I heard Amy was a practicing witch, but Christ almight. That is some grade A witchcraft there.”

Chris: “Despite everything, look at you now, wanting to go off to Ibiza with AJ and my son and I am not even going to ask him NOT to go because I respect him enough to not do that, I trust him just like he trusts me which is something you do not. You used to trust me, I’d ask what changed because all I ever did was get my heart broken Owen, by the woman that I loved and despite all of this, I still went out of my way when she fell into a coma after giving birth to my son to make sure she got the best medical care. But this was a terrible act by me, horrible, disgusting maybe I should have just let her die instead?”

Chris: “No, that isn’t how I was raised, that isn’t how I expect my children to be raised either. Hell, if I let that happen, I couldn’t look them in the face or Sienna for that matter or anyone, because that would make me a monster. I’m not a monster Owen, but SCW and Sasha are starting to make me feel like one for entirely different reasons which is why I am going to use you to send a message to that woman to give me what I want. Otherwise I will go out of my way to make sure Apocalypse doesn’t’ go anyone’s way, do you understand? Are you listening because I have had enough of these one-sided games by management? Things are going to change around here now in SCW, management doesn’t’ know what it needs to push the company forward anymore.”

Chris: “The fans don’t even know what it is they want; they’d rather see the unworthy get spoon fed opportunities than the worthy be given what is rightfully theres. They rather cheer clowns in masks who offer coffee as gifts and interrupting a real champion of this company in Bree Lancaster. They want to see that instead of someone like me or Sienna or Bree rightfully where we belong at the top of this company as it’s faces. I have had enough of all of it and sitting on the side-lines and just letting it happen just isn’t going to cut it any longer. This between us Owen was as good as dead, but the power’s that be have seen to it otherwise.”

Chris: “I’ve been wrestling long enough to warrant my shots, I’ve spilt enough of my own blood, and I’ll be damned if someone like you, a kid whose career is still in single digits will hold a world championship before me. No, tonight is the start of something new, something no one is going to like because I’m sick of the games you’re playing, it’s time I played back and harder. I’d wish you luck, but the only saving grace from all of this is that I’ll leave enough so you can go on vacation with my son and AJ, consider that a mercy. The only difference being is will you accept it or be ignorant enough like Kennedy was and continue to run your mouth…”

I knew the answer to that, and I knew my words would spark a huge debate among many, but I had enough, this wasn’t an off the cuff rant, this had been building a while. I sat there and felt a little better getting it off my chest, and regardless of the result I was going to make sure I felt better by the end of that match. Because the battle was with Owen Cruze, but the war right now was with James Evans and I know he would be lurking in the shadows ready to strike, he was a piece of shit.

Just like Sasha.