Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Abigail Lindsay vs. Alistaire Allocco
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1 RP Limit

Deadline: Noon ET Tuesday, September 17, 2019
Quote:#ooc: Good luck Adam, hopefully I made this interesting.

September 4th, 2019
Scotiabank Centre

Abigail sat on her motorcycle in the parking lot of the Scotiabank Center reflecting on the good night she had. Most of the time, the act of wrestling was a means to an end for Abi. One would believe with the success she has had over the years, she would talk more pride in the wrestling aspect. Rise to Greatness 2019 lit a fire under her belly the likes nothing else had since she was humiliated in the Tokyo Dome a few years ago. Choking Crissy earlier was a message to Jordan, she wasn’t lying about that. But it was also a matter of showcasing her dominance, an impending battle with Glory was coming, she needed to be ready. She had every intention of showing Glory it is a huge mistake to underestimate her. She revs the motorcycle up. Her work was done for the night. Part of her wondered what Ravyn was up to. Any plan that needed to be hatched could be addressed another time, all Abigail wanted was to be alone.   

“Abigail, wait, hold up.” a familiar voice called out to her. 

Abi stops revving the motorcycle. Approaching her is her former tag team partner from the GDW days, she wondered if they were still friends, Ravyn association considered. Mikaela walking towards her was a bright spot in a pretty paint by the numbers day. Abigail took off her motorcycle helmet. 

Genuinely excited to see Mik, Abigail says, “Hey sweetie.”  

“Do you have a moment?”

“Well--” Abigail fakes like she has to ponder the question the gorgeous presented. “I was going to hook up with a random woman at a dive bar. Why do that when I can stare into the eyes of perfection.” 

Mikaela laughs. “Careful now, Abi. Kelcey still holds that crown.”

“Not anymore.” Abigail casually winks. 

“You are not going to get out of this that easy.” Mikaela smiles. 

“Let me have it.” Abigail clears her throat.  “Abi, associating with Ravyn is only going to end in disaster, she is using you. Why would you associate with a monster like that? You burned bridges with anyone who gave a damn about you--” Abigail shrugs her shoulders. “-- lets be honest, everyone tolerated me, Britt and Dawnie are the Lohan’s you care about. Am I wrong?”

“Your impossible, Abi, or should I call you Serenity?”

“Call me--” Abigail stopped herself, she wanted to make a flirtatious. She had to remind herself not to. “Call me whatever you want, Mik.”

“You don’t need me to tell you how horrible a human being that woman is. I want to know why you are doing this? You are brilliant. An excellent wrestler when you want to be. Are capable of standing on your own two feet. I don’t understand why you want to associate with Infamous. Help me understand why.”

Abigail tilts her head to the side.  “Wow, I didn’t expect this.”

“Chastising your decisions isn’t going to get us anywhere.”

Abigail nods, “No explanation I can possibly give you will be good enough. I appreciate you wanting to understand my side of the story. It’s irrelevant. Thanks for not condemning me. I apprec--”

The sounds of “Mz Hyde” by Halestorm comes from Abigail’s leather jacket. She reaches in, pulls out the phone, sees who it is on the Caller ID. Shrugging her shoulders she puts the cellphone back in her jacket. 

“Who was that?” Mikalea asked.   

“It’s Dawnie. She hasn’t gotten the hint that I don’t want to talk.”

Shocked to hear Abi say that, Mik responds, “That’s your sister.”

“Why bother? All she is going to tell me is Abi, I don’t approve of your life choices. Why did you screw Glory. Wish she would get the hint I don’t need saving. She is better off without me, I am doing her a huge favor.”

“That’s not your decision to make!” Mikaela folds her arms into her chest. “I have made choices Regan didn’t approve of. No matter what happens, we can always lean on our family. Us Streets always find a way to make things interesting. We are still standing. Go to your sister, don’t shut her out. Without family, you truly are a alone.” 

Abigail looks up at the full moon in the sky pondering  what Mikaela just told her.  She steers her focus to looking directly into Mik’s enchanting eyes. “I can’t disagree with a pretty face.”

“Of course not, this pretty face also knows best.”

Abigail closes her eyes, she takes a deep breath, “I need to stop. Sorry. I-- need to go. ”

Caught off guard, Mik ask, “What’s wrong.”

Abigail gets off the motorcycle, walking over to Mikaela, she rested her hand on her friend’s shoulder. Gazing into her eyes, Abigail says as calmly as possible,  “Do me a favor, stay away from me. I am not what you would consider being in a good place right now. Goes way beyond my issues with Jordan Majors. For years I have tried to fight back my own darkness, I can’t do this anymore. I don’t belong in your world, Mik, from one friend to another, I’m asking you, please, this has to be the last conversation we ever have. I’ve disappointed you enough. Last thing I want to do is break your heart. Promise me you’ll never reach out to me again.”

Mik steadfastly says, “I can’t, especially now. If you were a monster Abi you wouldn’t have said that. I’m not going to pretend you’re an angel. Your time in New Eden was far worse than what you are up to now. I didn’t abandon you then, I am not the biggest Infamous fan, I won’t abandon you now. Sorry. Your stuck with me.” 

Abigail knew Mikaela would say that. Part of her hoped she didn’t. The other part of her was thrilled Mik took a stand. She offered Mik a small smirk to let her know thank you for still being here. She also knew she needed to leave. Walking back to the motorcycle,  Abigail places her helmet back on. Getting back on the bike,  she revved it up. “Ta-ta for now, sweetie.” In an instant, she drives off into the dead of night. Abi did bring her motorcycle to a halt.   Pulling out her cellphone, she scrolled through her contacts, found Dawn’s number, sending her a text she typed “See you this weekend, sweetie.” 

After sending the text she looked at the wallpaper on her phone. It wasn’t a picture of Ravyn Taylor, it was Mikalea. Smiling, she puts the phone back into her pocket and drives off into the night. 

September 9th, 2019

Abigail sat all by her lonesome at the kitchen table looking at a plate full of pancakes, an omelet and a fresh glass of orange juice. She grabs the glass, brings it to her lips, and takes a sip. Feeling refreshed, she sets the glass back down on the table. She looks at the doorway, in anticipation that someone will walk into the kitchen. Taking a look at the watch on her wrist, Abigail grows impatient. 

A smattering of footsteps perk her ears. Just as she has been waiting for, someone does walk into the kitchen. She cracks a smile as her sister, Dawn, freezes in place. Abi was well aware that Dawn was not expecting her presence. She took the liberty of sneaking into her home earlier in the morning, thanks to Dawn and Daisy being strong sleepers, as long as she didn’t floated in the house relatively quietly, operating in stealth mood was going to be easy. Abi pointed to the plate of pancakes on the other end of the table. Instead of orange juice, she prepared a cup of coffee for her sister. 

“God, your worse than Britt with the breaking and entering.” Dawn throws up her hands. Abigail reaches into her pocket, she places a set of keys on the table. Dawn looks flabbergasted. “How?”

“Trade secrets. Sorry. Hurry up, your food is getting cold.”

Abi watches on as Dawn walks over to her food. Her sister takes a seat. First thing she does is takes a sip from her cup of coffee. “Next time, call.”

Abigail smirks. “Come on Dawnie, what fun would that be?”

“What was your plan going to be if Daisy was the one who walked in here first--”

Abi holds up her hand, cutting Dawn off. She reaches into her other pocket, pulls out a syringe, sets it on the table. “Katemine is the ultimate naturalizer, sweetie.”

“You wouldn’t?!” Dawn says. Just as quickly as she uttered those words, she sighs. “Never mind, of course you would.”

Abi taps the syringe, “Can’t fault a girl for protecting herself.”

Dawn glares at Abigail, “You would’t need to protect yourself IF you didn’t sneak into our home. Sorry, you need to go; I don’t want Daisy seeing you here like this.”

Abigail casually grabs her fork. She digs it into the pancake. Taking a bit, she says, “Geez, I thought you would be happy to see lil ole me. Fine. I’ll go.” 

Abigail places the fork on the table, before she could stand up, Dawn says,  “Wait... of course I am happy to see you, it's about time. I saw your graveyard video on Youtube; the way you were talking about Abigail being dead scared me. That wasn’t you being dramatic for dramatic sake, Jordan really hurt you, didn’t she?”

Abigail licks her lips. “Britt was right about her pancake recipe, soooo good. We should convince Britt to go into the pancake business.”

Dawn sighs, “Don’t deflect.”

“Dawnie, you saw the video, what more do you want me to say?”

“How about... let it go.”

Abigail takes a sip of orange juice, “Did you let it go initially when Regan admitted to kissing David Helms?”

Dawn frowns, “Not exactly. But I didn’t go the Dawn is dead route, either. On the bright side you are better off without Jordan, anyone who looks up to Bree Lancaster has questionable judgement at best, she knew that bothered you, the bitch didn’t care. Jordan is like a dog chasing cars, she has no clue what she really wants. Can’t be burdened by a parasite like that.”

Shocked by Dawn’s colorful feelings about Jordan, Abi’s eyes widened, “Whoa, pretty dark, sis.”

“It’s the truth. You don’t need to lose who you really are over that skank.”

“When was the last time anyone feared me, sis?” Abigail pauses, allowing the question to linger. To her credit, Dawn didn’t initially pounce on the question. Abi tilts her head to the side. “Abigail was the cute, bubbly, devil may care little girl who the world wrote off. Jordan was brazen enough to openly mock Abigail, how can you expect me to let that go? The world was laughing at her. NO MORE.” Abi bangs the table. “I’m done being cute and adorable, I want the world to fear my next move. I want the world to think twice about mocking me, that includes Glory. Calling me an afterthought? She doesn’t take me seriously. I’m gonna change that, when I am done with her, the question to Abigail Who will be, Abigail made Glory Braddock her bitch.”

“I don’t approve of Jordan screwing you over. Fair enough. Did you really have to cost Glory the title at Rise to Greatness? Screwing with friends of the family is not right. Britt wasn’t happy. ”

“My cousin isn’t either.” Abigail shrugs. She already had the screwing over conversation with her cousin [Aphrodite Noel]. Survived that. “I will not be shackled by the relationships you, Britt or my cousin share with other people. Want to play it safe, be my guess. No longer my style.”

“Abi--” with a warm smile, Dawn says, “--you are better than this. Don’t let Jordan be the reason you forget who you are.”

“The pink haired slut did me a favor, she liberated me. I can’t give Jordan all the credit. This is on you, too.” Abigail winks. 

Dawn stares at her sister, “Don’t go there. You were okay with me walking away.”

“I was. Still am as a matter of fact. Ask yourself a question, sweetie. Do you really think I would have jumped into bed with Ravyn, metaphorically speaking, if you didn’t abandon me?”

“I don’t know--”

Abi cuts Dawn off. “I wouldn’t have. If you were still around, you would have felt compelled to try to stop me at any point in time. I would have never teamed with Jordan; Lohan Country could have dominated Rise to Greatness for a second year in a row. Hell, if you were there at ringside, you could have prevented Jordan from stabbing me in the back to begin with. All this could have been avoided if you stayed by my side.”

“How do I know that’s true?”

“Only one way to find out. Come back.” Abigail bats her puppy dog eyes.   “Everyone is under the assumption I am naive about Ravyn. History dictates, Ravyn Taylor has her core group of supporters. Christy Matthews, Syren, CHBK. Alexander Crowe has been around for a few years, I am fully aware I have an expiration date, natural order of life. Xander was an ally. Twin Magic were allies. Red Empire. Unless I find a way to cement my ties with Ravyn to the degree she can’t do without me, I am one bad day away from becoming a person who she discards. It's what I would do. Nothing personal. Dawnie, I can always count on you. We’re Lohan Country gosh darnit, please, come back. I promise that I will stop all my naughty behavior.”

Dawn points to the entrance to the kitchen “Get out!”

“Dawnie--”

“Don’t call me that! Seriously? I have been calling you like crazy, left you a dozen messages. You failed to respond to any of them, all of a sudden you invade my home with a copy of my house keys, you sit there having the nerve to try to manipulate me into coming back to SCW?”

“We cry for help in different ways.”

“Running over Ace was not a cry for help, those were the actions of a sociopath. I grew up with Britt, there is not much you can slip by me. Don’t know why you even bothered.”

Abigail calmly takes a sip from her glass of orange juice. Placing the glass back on the table, she presses forward. “True or false, was I a bad bad girl when you were around?”

“Don’t quote Ravyn in my house.”

“True... or false.”

Dawn sighs, “True.”

“And there is a reason for that, Dawnie. I didn’t want my actions to potentially cause you harm. Even you should know sociopaths are capable of human connection, our family has always been a safe place. I would never try to manipulate.”

“That’s what your doing. Abi.” Dawn shakes her head. “I don’t want to go back to SCW, can’t stand some of the people there. Try living Groundhog Day over and over and over again; SCW for you.”

“I am not asking you to be there hero.” Abigail points to her own heart. “Be my hero.”

“Can you please leave?”

“Fine.” Abi rolls her eyes. Remember what I said, you can end this, sweetie. All you need to do is give Sasha a call--”

Clearly irritated, Abigail storms out of the kitchen into the living, and through the front door. Once outside, a smirk forms on her face. 

<<Promo Time:>>

There is no ambiguity when the scene opens we are in the heartland of Washington, DC, the image the viewer is greeted by is the Lincoln statue. Sitting on Abrahan Lincoln’s lap is none other than Abigail Lindsay. She is wearing a black backless skater dress. With her legs crossed, Abigail waves for the camera. 

“Seems fitting I am facing Alistarie Allocco in the nation's capital. I am sitting on the monument of one of history's greatest President’s, good ole honest Abe himself.  Isn’t our World Champion, SCW’s version of this great man? Upstanding. A paragon of moral character? A shining beacon of all that is holy in the wrasslin business. Let me ask Abe if you measure up, Ali.”  Abigail looks up over her shoulder at Abraham Lincoln. “Yo Abe, does Alistaire Allocco measure up?” Abigail gives a moment for the statue to ‘speak’ back to her. She nods. “Thanks sweetie, knew you wouldn’t let me down. She returns her attention to the camera. “Abraham Lincoln would never lie to me. You on the other hand, Ali, are no honest man. Honest Abe called you a liar. I agree. Some man of integrity you are.”

Abigail points at the camera, Uncle Sam style. “I listened to your little American Dream speech a few weeks ago when you were addressing Konrad. Most of of your speech I can’t dispute.  You did defy the odds in winning Taking Hold of the Flame, obviously, you are the World Champion... for now. During no part of your victory speech Ali did you tell the whole truth and nothing but. You sir, are supposed to be the one shining undisputed beacon of morality in SCW. People like Glory, she shouts Sin Semper Tyrannis until she is blue in the face. That girl, we both agree, has an ego just as big as the tyrants she faces on a weekly basis, I expect Glory to tell half truths to play into her narrative that she is the best in the world. You Ali, I expected a lot better from you. Here is the part you omitted from your “I did it all on my own story.’ There was a part in the match where Syren was not able to defend herself. Glory broke up the count, the action was between you two, Syren was down on the mat, out of nowhere, like a thief in the night, a girl showed up to spoil the party, that girl was me. Remember me Ali? Working hard, staying true to your character was not the deciding factor in your two year ascension to regain the World Championship.” 

“I am the reason. Me. It was me.” Abigail points to herself. “I took Glory out, making it easier for you to score the pin on Syren. Did you even bother to bring that up when you were addressing Konrad leading into your match? Of course not, you are a LIAR just like everyone else. If the facts don’t fit into your narrative Ali, what value is the actual truth? Enlighten us Ali, if we are in a new era where words alone don’t hold merit, clearly, yours doesn’t. A man who can’t be honest about the exact reason why he is the champion of the World, shouldn’t hold other people to a standard he can not abide by himself.”  

“But I do agree what you said about actions mattering. I’m interested to see how you react to little ole me. July 17th, Breakdown, I was having a nice little match with your girlfriend Peyton Rice. Television Championship on the line. I found it strange that I was getting a Television Championship match to begin with, Kelsai was promised the shot, I had my own business to attend to at Rise to Greatness, winning the TV title on that night would have been awkward. In any event, I talked it over with Infamous earlier in the night, we agreed, we wanted to send a message to you Ali, by using Peyton as a vessel to hammer home a point, that was the intent. You can make an argument that sending that message was all for nought, cause you overcome the odds following the American Dream... not really, I already debunked that. Anyways. I was there. I set your girlfriend up, believe it or not, I actually like Peyton. She’s soooo pretty, so pretty. So nice. Sweet. Full of innocence. It was nothing personal, hey, it was business. You should know that by now.”  

“Take it from me. As a woman who has loved and lost, from the bottom of my heart, here is a free lesson from lil ole me. Get rid of Peyton Rice while you still have a chance.” 

Abigail pauses, allowing the statement to sink in. “I don’t care how many happy couples walk into the doors of SCW, don’t we have a power couple every year? Cliche, honestly, in any event, love is the ultimate weakness, Ali. A woman like Peyton Rice is desired, fantasied about, millions of men around the world wish they can download her nude photos to turn everyday into their own personal fappening, I don’t blame them. The wallpaper on my laptop has a picture of Peyton Rice on it right now. For inspiration, obviously.” 

“Men tend not to make it out on the other side after dealing with her. Ask Ricky. Wait, he’s dead, sorry, can’t ask him.” Abigail offers a sly smirk. “Oh, oh, ask Jason Dillinger. Who you’re wondering? Ask your girlfriend to fill you in about J.. right, he calls himself Liam now. Hard to keep track of everyone. Ask how good Goddard’s career has gone linking himself to her. Peyton should change her nickname to black cat, more often than not, she winds up being bad luck for the people she associates with. Do you think you’ll fare any better? You are defending the World Championship against Owen, her quote un quote friend. Don’t be dense, Ali, no man wants to be friends with Peyton, unless they are gay, we’ve established that Owen isn’t gay. He wants her, Ali. Can’t you see that? Do what no man has been smart enough to do, push her to the side, leave her on the side of the road if you have too. Peyton will become your undoing one day. Promise.”

Abigail crosses her heart. “Introduce a little anarchy; everything becomes chaos, sue me for quoting the Dark Knight lately, solid movie, watch, rewatch, you know the drill. Everyone and their mothers mother is demanding a shot at your World Championship. I won’t be one of them, between Glory and Jordan Majors (when she crawls back hoping to gain a measure of payback), a girl plans on being busy for quite some time. What do you think is going to happen Alistaire if I happen to beat the World Heavyweight Champion? Chaos to the established order in Supreme Championship Wrestling... Glory wants a shot. Sienna wants a shot. James Evans called his shot after Rise to Greatness, so many chefs in the kitchen wanting their meal to be chosen, none of them have the opportunity I have on the 18th of September. All I need to do is beat you, Sasha takes notice, lets be clear, I am in full support of Syren getting her rematch for the World Championship. I don’t book the matches around these parts, Sasha does, what if Sasha sees my performance on the 18th, win or lose, decides she is going to use her power to insert lil ole me into the World Title picture, Under Attack is quickly approaching, there will be a Chamber match. We need to be mindful of these circumstances Alistaire, whose to say Sasha wouldn’t reward me for a job well done. Again. Not advocating for a title shot, we all know some of the contenders will be whining on Twitter the second they listen to this video. What do you expect a girl to do? Lay down? Not show up? I don’t have a reputation for caring about winning, even you have to admit Alistaire, with the way this week has been set up for lil ole me, beating two thirds of the Rise to Greatness main event is too good of a chance to pass up.”

“It has been years since I have been in a high profile position like this. IWC to be exact. Back in the day, I wasn’t actively seeking the top prize in the sport. Due to circumstances, I landed in the exact position I am now, the minute I got there Alistaire, I didn’t let go. I am here as a byproduct of getting involved in your title match at RTG. This week, I have an opportunity to do what possibly has not been done in SCW, if it has, it would have been awhile. In less than a week I can claim victory over two thirds of the main event of this year's Rise to Greatness. Imagine the warning shot that will echo in the locker room. All the wrestlers in the back who doubt me, who overlook me, consider me an afterthought, the ones who only lack the brain power to see me more than Ravyn’s sidekick,  I get a chance to re educate the masses to what what I am truly capable of.”

Abigail smiles at the opportunity to shock the world. “Since Dawn left, the only purpose I had was trying to secure Ravyn Taylor’s attention, the in ring action took a backseat. I also allowed a pink haired heathen make me lose focus on what is important for my career. With Ravyn’s backing, and the pink haired traitor out of my life, I am born again. I can focus one hundred percent on what I am supposed to do inside of a wrestling ring, for the first time since Dawnie left, I am locked in Alistaire. Year 2 of my SCW career is going to be the best one yet. Imagine what I can accomplish with no distractions, completely focused on the task at hand. I’ll spoil the answer for you, it means bad news for Supreme Championship Wrestling. Hope you are ready Ali, doesn’t matter how good of a wrestler you are, all it takes is one mistake for a tactician like me to halt your momentum. At Rise to Greatness, I was you unintentional Kingmaker. I made you the World Champion, for failing to thank me, I am going to undo what I created.”

Abigail blows a kiss at the camera. “Ta-ta for now..” 

-Static-