Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Match 6: Shilo Valiant (SCW Alum) vs. D'Nae Moore (GCW)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Event Date: September 28, 2019
Venue: Indianapolis, IN - Indiana Farmers Coliseum

- Post your first (Hybrid) RPs in this thread by 6:00 AM EST, Friday, 9/27/2019.
- PM Adamsama your second (shoot/segment) RPs by 6:00 AM EST, Saturday, 9/28/2019.
Late August 2018

On a hot and sunny afternoon, a dark-skinned young woman walks into CrescentCity Fitness. She's wearing track pants, a t-shirt, and carrying a beat up, faded gray backpack. Her hair is in braids and up in a ponytail, using two of the braids as ties. She walks up to the front desk and notes the nametag on the man's shirt who's standing there - Rob. She greets him with a small grin, and he smiles back before addressing her.
" Good afternoon ma'am, what can we do for you?"

"I'm looking to talk to Amy Chastaine, please."

"Regarding?"

"Well… I heard about how she helps people here."

Rob nods knowingly. "Of course. One moment." Rob pulls out his phone and sends a text to Amy -
[Got a young lady out here asking for your help.]

Seconds later a reply comes through -
[Ok, I'm in the main training room w/ Jeff. Send her in. Get her name pls]

Rob puts his phone away and smiles. "She'll see you. But I just need you to sign in. All confidential of course. Just for safety purposes." Rob was well versed in making sure the women who came to the gym looking for the upstairs shelter were assured of privacy and safety.

The young woman nods, Rob pulls out a different sign in sheet from a drawer, and the young woman prints her name -  D'Nae Moore.

Rob reads it, then puts that sheet back into the drawer. "Thanks, Ms. Moore. Amy is in the training room in the back, she doesn't go upstairs much unless necessary. The knee, you know. She said go right in."

D'Nae nods and gives Rob a small smile. "Thanks boo." She looks across the gym to the door Rob points to, then walks off towards it.

Entering the large training room, D'Nae smiles when the first thing she sees is a ring. The second thing she sees makes her smile bigger. Jeffrey Alexander - wrestler, Amy's friend, and current head trainer at the gym - in the ring working out with another man. Jeff holds up kickpads, which the man is throwing hard jabs into at a steady and rhythmic pace. The sight doesn't surprise D'Nae, she knew Jeff worked here, it was part of the reason she came. Looking away from the ring, D'Nae sees Amy standing up from a folding chair, and start to walk over. D'Nae notices the brace on Amy's left knee as Amy gives her a warm smile.

"Hi, I'm Amy. But you already knew that. What's your name?"

"D'Nae. This place is awesome."

"Thanks. Sorry we have to meet in here, I'm limited to minimal stair use still. But I promise those guys aren't listening and couldn't hear us from here anyway."

"It's no big deal."

"Good. Have a seat." Amy gestures to a chair. D'Nae sits, and Amy takes a seat next to her. "Would you like to explain what's going on?"

D'Nae takes a deep breath. Time to call her shot. "Okay. I'm from Atlanta. Got into the city this morning and found my way here. I came to train."

Amy gives her a wide eyed look. "To... train? But Rob said… you were here for something else."

"No offense, but your boy didn't ask me. He just assumed."

Amy nods with a grin. “I apologize for that. Its just that most women walking in here asking for me-”

“It's fine. I get it. I probably look like a runaway in these clothes with my bag. I haven't got a hotel or anything yet, just came straight here.”

Amy composes herself now that she knows the woman's actual purpose in coming. “Alright, you said you want to train. At the risk of making another assumption... you mean to wrestle?”

“That's right.”

“Do you have any experience at all?”

D'Nae hesitates a second. “A little. I did go to  this one school in Atlanta, but after about a month I realized I wasn't gonna get anywhere with those guys. They weren't professional.”

“How so?”

“First of all, they didn't seem to want to teach the women certain things. Like they thought we wouldn't need to know it cause we were women.” Amy shakes her head. “Right? Like if we had been on the streets I could have taken all of them out!”

“The streets?”

“The neighborhood I grew up in wasn't the best. I hear y'all got some like it around here. Cops afraid to go in, you know.”

Amy nods, understanding. “Right, those. Yes, we have more than a few.”

D'Nae nods once with a pointed look, and continues. “So anyway, when I called them out on not wanting to teach us certain things, I was flat out told if I was gonna make it in the business I needed to know my place. Now look, I grew up watching all kinds of wrestling with my brothers. HVW, VWA, SCW... a lot of you. So I asked the guy, did he think Amy Chastaine knew her place?  He laughed in my face and told me if I thought I was like her, I was crazy. So... I kneed him in the dick and walked out.”

Amy laughs. “Good for you. I guess that was the end of your training there?”

“Wait, lemme tell you! He had the nerve to call me the next day and ask if I was coming back, cause my next week payment was due. I told him to fuck off. Oh... sorry...”

“One thing you do not have to worry about here or around me is language, trust me.” Amy grins.

D'Nae relaxes. “Oh good... I was stressing trying to talk proper. Anyway... so yeah I told him to fuck off and almost gave up on the whole thing. Then I was reading about you after you got hurt and caught a line in some article or another about Jeffery Alexander working here being your head trainer. I remember watching him back in the day too, my brothers liked him and his boys, so I kinda had to, y'know? I figured... if I still wanted to do this, I might as well carry my ass down here and learn from people I know are some of the best.”

A loud noise comes from the ring, and both D'Nae and Amy turn and look. The man working with Jeff has apparently just flattened Jeff with a dropkick, as both men are on the mat. The women watch as the men get up, and shake hands. Amy turns back to D'Nae.
“I'm flattered that you think so, and I know Jeff would be too if he heard you... and I love your initiative, coming all the way here from Atlanta. But...” Amy rests her hand on the braced knee. “As much as I would love to help you, I'm not really in a position to work with anyone right now. I'm still rehabbing this, it could be another few months before I'm cleared to even get in the ring, much less work in it.”

D'Nae looks dejected. “Oh... so wait, you don't have any other people doing wrestling training here? I thought that's what you and Jeff were doing.”

“Well, we have a few people who come in and learn a few moves here and there, but for fitness, not to make it a profession. Like John there, the guy Jeff is working with now. He's not a wrestler. He's a security guard. But he comes in twice a week to stay in shape, and he picked up a few things that could come in handy in his line of work.”

D'Nae watches as the man, John, rolls out of the ring while Jeff grabs a towel that was hanging over the top rope, and wipes some sweat from his face and head. John gives Amy and D'Nae a nod and a grin as he walks by on the way to the back of the room, where D'Nae sees a set of doors that lead to the locker rooms. D'Nae turns back to Amy.

“Look, I will take whatever I can get. I didn't come all this way just to turn around and leave. I get that you can't get in the ring, that's cool. But you still know things. You can talk, direct. Right?”

“Well, yeah, theoretically. I've only ever trained one person though, and that was years ago, when I could be in the ring with her.”

D'Nae nods. “Right, that Bree girl. She's good. Can tell she got it from you.”

“Thank you... “ Amy rubs her knee again, and D'Nae averts her eyes, feeling like she put her foot into her mouth again.

Just then, Jeff walks up to them. “Amy... how about you introduce your boy to your new friend?”

D'Nae looks up, and Jeff is grinning at her. She smiles back. Amy smirks. Jeff would never change.
“Okay... Jeff, this is D'Nae... I haven't got her last name yet. She's from Atlanta. Just got into town today.”

D'Nae stands to be polite. Jeff offers his hand, and she takes it. “Moore. D'Nae Moore. Good to meet you Jeff. Can I call you Jeff?”

“You can call me anything you want, sweet thing.”

“Jeff!” Amy sounds more amused than mad.

“What?” Jeff gives Amy a look of innocence.  D'Nae smirks.

Amy shakes her head, trying not to laugh. “Nothing. Nevermind.”

Jeff turns back to D'Nae. “So, what brings you to the deep south?”

“You.” Jeff's eyes widen a little. “Well, you and Amy. I thought y'all trained wrestlers here, but Amy's telling me not exactly.”

“Not officially, no. But if you came all this way to train, it would be a shame to get nothing from it.”

D'Nae perks up, looking hopeful. “Yeah?”

Jeff turns to Amy, and she already has her mouth slightly open to answer as she knows what he's going to say, but he says it anyway. “I'll do it. I'll train her.”

“Are you sure about that? On top of your regular clients here and between your other work?”

“Hell yeah I'm sure. The girl has fire, can't you tell? Hauled her fine ass all the way here not even knowing for sure what she was gonna get told. I like that. Ain't it brave?” Jeff gives Amy a wink.

Amy sighs. “Well when you put it that way.... I can't really say no.”

D'Nae smiles huge. “Really? I can train here? With you?”

“With Jeff, yes. Once I finish rehab and get cleared, I'll help.”

“Holy shit! Just when I thought I was about to get booted out the door! Thank y'all, you won't regret it. And listen, I can pay whatever, I already have a job interview tonight, I-”

Jeff interrupts. “Don't worry about all that right away. We'll work something out.”

Amy starts to say something, but Jeff gives her a look, and she clears her throat a bit, biting back what she was going to say and saying something else. “How about you guys get in there and see what D'Nae knows already?”

“I don't have anyone coming in for another hour. I got time for that.”

D'Nae doesn't waste any time, she goes to the ring and hops on the apron. She hadn't expected to get in it right away, before even having a place to stay, but here she was. Jeff follows and rolls in.
“Alright... show me what you got.”

--------------------------------

May 2019

For nearly a year, D'Nae had been training at CrescentCity Fitness. First with Jeff, along with one or two other clients who were interested in learning a few in-ring things. Amy was cleared for all physical activity, including in ring, right before the new year, so when she had time she would sit in on their sessions and even started helping out, as part of her own work on getting back into shape. Amy had plans, thanks to D'Nae's presence. Her arrival and enthusiasm to learn inspired Amy to want to help teach others who wanted to learn to wrestle, and she started the BlackOut Academy. D'Nae was “claimed” as the first student. That was a month ago, and so far D'Nae had enjoyed working with the new students, hearing from the handful of guest trainers Amy had brought in, along with picking the brain of the third full time trainer Amy hired on, Simon Lyman. But if anyone asked, D'Nae was always referred to as Jeff's student, and he was her favorite sparring partner... both in and out of the ring.

As time passed, D'Nae started to see Jeff as less the wrestler she used to watch on TV and admired, and more as a friend, and still admired but differently. Then,  shortly after the new year, a few months after it was made public that Jeff was another person Amy was involved with (along with Jason Helms, as she and her husband Wyatt have an open relationship), one day during a training session when no one else was there, Jeff's usual flirtatious banter took a more serious tone. D'Nae was hesitant, she knew he had a thing going with Amy and didn't want things to get complicated. He assured her it wouldn't, as he and Amy were an occasional thing, nothing serious. That was all the assurance she needed. She answered with a smile, he kissed her.... and after training that day she went with him back to his apartment rather than her own.

That had been the start of a casual relationship, yet as the weeks and months passed, it became more frequent. She shared her hopes of finding a company to sigh with soon, Jeff offered to put in a good word for her with the one he worked for, GCW.  This month, May, GCW was holding their biggest show of the year. Resurrection, in London. When Jeff got back from the show and the trip, the first thing he did was pay a visit to D'Nae at her place.

D'Nae lets Jeff in with a smile, and gives him a hug.
“I watched the show, you looked great. Glad you're back though.”

“Glad to be back. London is fun to visit but not nearly as much fun as being here.”

“Aww, you trying to say you missed me?”

Jeff rubs her cheek. “That's exactly what I'm saying. Let's sit, I want to talk.”

“You been gone for over a week, you come here right after getting back, and you wanna talk?

Jeff just nods. D'Nae shrugs, and they go to her sofa and sit, her sitting sideways facing him. “Alright. So what's up?”

“Like you said, I was across the ocean for a while. Doing my wrasslin thing, making GCW look good. Hanging with my homies between shows. But between all that, I had a lot of time to myself. Gave me a lot of time to think. Things I've done, things I'm doing... things I want. You know I got a reputation, right?”

“Yeah... so what? That ain't bothered me for the last few months.”

“I know. But... it's kinda startin' to bother me. I had my fun, you heard? I always had it in the back of my mind that one day, someone was gonna come around and tame ya boy. I told Amy once if she wasn't already married, it mighta been her. But... that wasn't ever gonna be a real thing. That's not what she wants from me.”

“Right. You're just some side fun. Me and her actually talked about you, you know.”

Jeff laughs. “Oh, I believe that. And you're right, that's all that ever was, all it's ever gonna be. I had time to ask myself, is that the kind of life I want to keep living? Yeah, it's been fun, but there's nothing there for me, not long term. She has her serious guys, I ain't one of them. Never was.”

“Okay... I guess that makes sense, but why are you talkin' to me about her?”

Jeff sighs and reaches for her hand. “It's not really about her though. I mean it kinda is, but just in the fact that I'm saying I'm done with all that. I don't want to be someone's side piece the rest of my life, and I won't ever get what I want out of that relationship.”

“So... you're telling me you cutting her off, for why?” D'Nae seems to be either annoyed, or confused.

“Cause I think... I can get what I really want, from you.”

“Oh, you think so?” D'Nae grins. Jeff nods. “And what is it you want?”

“Feels like we got a good thing going here, or is that just me?”

D'Nae knows he didn't answer her question, but she answers his anyway. “It's not just you.”

“Aight. Then forget everybody else. Let's do this thing, just you and me.”

“Hold up, you askin me to be your girl? Like official and shit?”

“Yeah. Official and shit.” Jeff smirks.

D'Nae grins, then shrugs. “Aight.”

Jeff grabs her face and pulls her close to kiss her, sealing the deal. After a few seconds, he pulls back and grins at her.
“Oh, by the way. That GCW deal I was trying to get you? It's done.”

“What?! They givin' me a shot?”

“Yup. Call it my first gift for you.”

D'Nae dives forward, pushing Jeff backwards on the couch and kisses him again. He gets up though, picking her up as he does and carries her to her bedroom. This was already off to a hot start.

---------------------PROMO-------------------

I know what y'all must be thinking, this rookie girl sighing up for this tournament. God of Wrestling! First of all... if I win, I won't be a God, I will be a Goddess... and secondly, why wouldn't I throw my name in? I ain't afraid of jumping into the fire, taking chances, leaps of faith. That's how I got into this business in the first place. I left my home city of Atlanta, went to New Orleans because I wanted to learn from one of the best women... no, the best wrestlers periodt! To ever step foot in a ring, that woman being Amy Chastaine. I ended up with a two for one deal, cause I learned from her, and Jeff Alexander. If y'all pay any attention to GCW at all, then you know that he's my manager, but on top of that he's my boo thang too.

But okay, y'all don't care about that. That's fine. This isn't storytime or whatever. Y'all want to hear me explain to you why I think I'm worthy to do this, to compete in a tournament featuring some of this businesses biggest, baddest, and most decorated stars.

And then you have me.

I might be new, I just started in GCW a few months ago, but believe me when I tell you that sometime very soon... y'all are gonna see just how hot of a star I am, just how much of a force I can be. And I plan on showing that to a larger platform by entering this tournament.

Everyone was patiently waiting for the brackets to come out, hoping to get a good draw. Maybe some of y'all don't like the fact you're facing a former world champion, or a hall of famer in the first round. Me? I laughed.

I mean, that's what I'm supposed to do at Shilo Valiant, right? This dude here, considers himself and entertainer.  All about entertainment, talking about everything he does was to get eyeballs on the TV screens, draw ratings. Yeah my dude, I did my research, I watched video. Hell, I watched you on TV before you retired, I know what you're all about. You probably think that just by you signing up for this, the God of Wrestling Tournament is gonna have double the audience it would have had otherwise, right? Cause you decided to lace your boots back up one more time, get some more eyeballs on you, stroke your ego some more... something.

Well, I'm gonna play spoiler to your little ego trip, booboo.

I can almost hear you already, talking about me as some rookie kid who has no idea what she's getting into. But you need to keep something in mind. You may not know me, but I know alllll about you. Remember I said where I trained? Who was a big part of training me? Yeah, I bet you tuned that out but lemme remind you one more time Shilo. Amy Chastaine.

You remember her, don't you? I'm sure you'd like to forget her, considering she made a game in SCW outta making you her bitch!

In fact, if I remember right, it was her defeat over you in the Shot of Adrenaline Tournament she won that put you into retirement. Wasn't it? I seem to recall you talking about hanging it up if you didn't win that tournament.

So... I gotta ask you boo.. why the FUCK did you crawl out of the woodwork for another tournament? It don't make any sense to me, I gotta tell you. There's a whole bunch of people in this thing who I'm sure would love to knock you on your ass one good time or two, just based on the simple fact that you pissed off pretty much everyone you ever ran across in SCW, and probably others too just from word of mouth.

I ain't here for all that though. I got nothing against you Shilo, never met you, you never did anything to me. Yet. But once this tournament kicks off and we meet in the ring, that's when you're gonna cross me. That's when you're gonna offend me. Because that's when you're gonna waltz in actin like your shit don't stink, waiting for some red carpet roll out since you came out of retirement for this... well guess what boo? So did about half the damn field! You ain't even special! You're just another name on the list of people past their prime who saw a chance for one more ego boost. There's a few of us in this thing who don't fit that. A few fighters from other companies looking for exposure. Other people like me just coming up.

But ain't no one got the training I do or the fire like me to really burn some shit down!

I know you probably don't know me at all other than my name and the fact my skin's darker than yours. But you gonna know. Cause once the first round is over, you're not gonna be just Amy's bitch.... you're gonna me MY bitch, too!

How's that for entertainment, boo?
NECROPHOBIA!

--Send In The Clown--

Chapter 1: Back from the Dead... Sort of

Those in attendance all kept their eyes on the casket as it was lowered into the earth, a single occupant to go along with the dozens that already occupied the graveyard. The casket was a dark red that came with the proper cedarwood. A white band wrapped around the middle and there were no flowers at the head. It was the desire of the subject.

There were numerous faces there – many of whom could have been named by the decease. He’d be the first to pick out the brunette with warm, dark brown eyes as his soulmate. This would be followed by identifying his father, mother, aunt and fellow merchants, followed by-

Hey give it a rest, will ya?

What? I’m just portraying the story and mystery…

How are you kidding? The title is right there! ‘NECROPHOBIA’! They know it’s me! Hell, Allocco ruined it on Twitter weeks ago. They know I’m coming back. So they know whose casket that is.

Well, yeah, but…

Look, I know these were done certain ways before in the past but I can’t just dust it off and do this like before. How many years has it been since I’ve been in top form? I’m not even sure if this whole thing is gonna stick. I might be a one and done showing. Can I… Can I just tell this story my way? No regrets and whatnot?

I…I guess… so what so I do?

No idea but whatever you gotta do. I got this…

Sigh…

Hey guys, Shilo Valiant here. I know there was supposed to be a lot of pomp and flair with my return. Don’t worry…I’ve got that covered for after this section. But here’s the thing – I’m not going to tell you that everything is fine. And I’m not going to tell you where this goes. I will answer the one question that is clearly on your mind. Yes, this funeral is for me and yes,  I am in that casket. I am dead.

Yep. After having my knee busted with a wrench, my soul mate and I put through hell and even setting my face on fire (and that was HIS idea by the way, don’t be blaming the big O.), turns out the big guy upstairs is finally writing me off. Writing my swan song as it were. And apparently, this isn’t some trick or “retcon” like with David Miller – where he “happened” to show up in another fed a few weeks after his “death”.

“Oh no! Shilo is breaking fourth wall! That will cost him points!”

Hey guys, let’s get this out of the way. I don’t give a damn. You think I wanted the big guy to shine a light on my life? Every time he has, it’s been to bring chaos and disorder and pain into it. I was happy riding off into the sunset. Leaving it a mystery. Let people believe what they want about me. And he was happy writing stuff for his Elsa-look-alike.

But no! Someone had to whisper in his ear and discord had to make a lot of noise about missing Shilo and now he’s locked in to bring me back – just to kill me off!

The focus has shifted from the casket to all the people watching it’s descent into the earth.

Alright, I’ve only got a finite number of words left so we’d better get started. Let’s go back a couple of months. To another funeral…

Everything blurs with the caption reading “A couple of months ago…”

See? Though why Times New Roman Font was used, I’ll have no idea. Anyway, funeral…

True to the narration, another funeral in a similar looking cemetery is seen. Many of the same people are there but this time, there is someone standing beside the previously mentioned brunette. His hair is long and he has a slight goatee but it is clearly Shilo Valiant, standing by his lady love, Marina Trent.

Look at that guy. Hard to believe last time we saw him was over a year ago at the Hall of fame ceremony. And before we go to “What happened to…” – yeah no. We’re under a word limit here so TLBig GrinR – back in the Kings of Shadows, Marina and I are madly in love and everyone is fine… well, except for today and the guy in the casket.

Shilo and Marina, both dressed in black, hold each other’s hands tightly as the light brown casket is displayed with flowers and a picture of the deceased. The priest’s words are barely heard to them or any of those that have come to pay respects to the dead. Words are hollow these days, Shilo thought. It was the reason why he had returned to his home, the Kings of Shadow, with Marina shortly after his appearance at the SCW Hall of fame. The world – at least Toronto – had become worse and worse. The high increase of shootings, Ford in office, everything had just spiraled downward and never stopped.

It was a world Shilo wanted no part of anymore. He had left his mark through SCW and SCW sure as hell didn’t need him anymore. Which suited the former jester just fine. He didn’t want to be like those other guys – setting up wrestling schools or specials or hinting about “one more match”. He had stepped away and he was done with that world.

But as he observed the casket with a sadness that filled his soul – part of him wondered if that world – the outside word as the KOS referred to it as – was done with him.

And don’t be fooled, guys. He REALLY believed that he was done. I mean, you win practically every SCW title, main-event Rise to Greatness three times in a row, win the DAMN God of Wrestling Tournament, what more is there to do?

With a sigh, Shilo turned to see the solitary woman that stood closest to the casket. No one found that odd in the slightest. After all, the woman was the wife – or in this case, widow – of the dead man.

What hurt Shilo more was that the woman was his aunt. Slowly, removing himself from Marina first, Shilo stepped closer to his relation. She wore a black dress and a wide black hat, keeping her back to everyone.

“Faith?” 

The woman stiffened before turning around slightly to observe her nephew. “Hello, sweetie.” She tried though Shilo could hear the trembling in her voice.

She was always strong – way stronger than me. Don’t believe me? Then answer me this: You come home and see your husband’s decapitated head just sitting on your kitchen  table, would you do more than cry a few years?!

A flash of an image is seen – the decapitated head of Edward Jekyll! Just as Shilo described.

Oh I’m sorry, did you think this was a PG thing? Two words: Fuck that.

Everything returned to the present – of sorts – as Shilo reached up to place a hand on Faith’s shoulder. “You know I thought the world of Edward. We all did.”
“I know…” Faith’s voice trailed off. “What I can’t understand is why…”

“He…” Shilo tried. “He was a merchant. You know how dangerous that can be.”

“But is it?” Whispered Faith as she turned to gaze at her nephew. “Every threat that has come our way: Ryper, the Sovereign, Eclipse, Grimm, you’ve dealt with. What more – who is left?”

It was a question the Necro-Merchant/Merchant of Rule could not answer in that moment. Simply because, that was just it. There were no more enemies. Nobody gunning for his role as leader of the underground world. Nobody trying to get its resources, just nobody…

So for a merchant – even one as dangerous as the Death Merchant Edward Jekyll – to be outright murdered… it made no sense!

“Has there…” Shilo tried to choose his words carefully – not wanting to further upset his aunt
 “Was there anything else there?”

Faith shook her head. “I haven’t stepped foot into our house since…” she couldn’t finish the sentence.

I’ll fill in the blank for you guys: Since she walked in and saw her husband’s head served on a dinner plate. Seeing the parallels yet?

“I’ll get it.” Shilo answered. “Nomas will take a look – maybe something was left behind.”

No words were shared between the two for several minutes as the procession concluded and people walked over to Faith to offer their condolences. Shilo stayed back, simply observing it all. Nobody said it but he could read the reactions on practically every face.

Fear.

It was as clear as day – it was an emotion he knew well.

And for those of you wondering, one I still feel. You think I’m not scared of this whole “coming back” thing? I’m terrified. What happens if I lose I’m the first round? I’ve a whole damn arc to wrap up here. What am I supposed to do if I lose to Moore? I’ll tell you what: no more Shilo. Yeah cliffhanger times a million

The people before Shilo were afraid. Afraid that the past – and all its dark times – were returning. That this was something as bad as Ryper or the Sovereign. And Shilo kept quiet until they all had left and he could not see their fear – stricken faces anymore. Even Marina had gone, giving him and Faith some privacy. 

With a sigh, Faith turned around to gaze at Shilo, allowing a few tears to fall from her eyes. “Whatever you are planning…” she said. “I want in on it.”

Shilo gave a tilt of his head. “Are you sure?”
And earned a nod from his aunt. “I owe it to Edward.”

It was enough for Shilo to know that there would he no deterring Faith. Rolling his shoulders, he fixed a cold glare onto the casket before he spoke. “Then I swear, Faith. We are going to find out who did this…and just like every other threat that’s come to us… we will make them pay.” He turned his gaze to Faith. “This story will end on OUR terms. I swear…” he vowed as he slowly embraced his aunt, the first signs of an incoming storm witness to this promise…

What…a… dumbass!

[Image: circus.png]

Join me here in our world of fun!
Cause our adventures have only just begun!
With magical friends and learning too!
We have so much to share with you!

The first thing seen is the center ring of the big top! Suddenly, with a poof of smoke, a figure appears! A familiar one! One that wears bright red dress top with golden buttons and white paints – a ringmaster!

Pfft! I should really use the front door rather than smoke – bad for health-

The sound of children cheering is heard! YAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!

Which startles the ringmaster – seeing the audience as he stares at the camera!

Oh! Hello! he says in surprise. What are you all doing here? I don't get many visitors you see... and there are so many of you!

Despite his confusion, the joy in his smile is quite evident.

Did...did you all come here to see me?
YAAAAYYYYYYYY!

He jumps back, surprised again. Oh my! Well, thank you! I'm so happy to have you here! But... why? What can I do for you?

He leans forward, turning his ear to the camera. What's that you say? Check my mailbox? Well... okay! Oh Male! Male! Can you come here please?

The ringmaster stands there as a large, extremely BLOATED red mailbox stumbles onto the scene!

This is Male Mailbox! But what's the matter, Male?! You're so much bigger! Good thing we live in a big top, right?

OOOOOOHHH!!! groans Male. I'm stuffed! I've got SO MANY letters-
Letters? Well, let me help with that, Male! Open wide and say, 'AHHHHH!!!'
AHHHHHHH!!!

From out of the opened 'mouth' of the mailbox, a slew of letters come barrelling out towards the ringmaster, who is blown back from the mass papers. A second letter, all that can be seen is a pile of letters and the ringmaster's legs and feet sticking out from the bottom! The shot changes to the top of the pile where our host's upper body pops out amidst the pile.

PHEW! Wow that's quite the pile! How do you feel now, Male?

The shot changes to the red mailbox, now smiling as he hops from one foot to the other. So much better! Thanks, Shilo!

With a grin, Shilo Valiant waves back as his mailbox leaves. See you soon, Male! Now, let's look at these letters!

Eagerly, the ringmaster picks up a letter an opens it.

Dear Shilo Valiant! That's me! He he... Dear Shilo Valiant, please come back to wrestling – everything is SO BORING without you! Shilo gasps. Boring? Oh no! Is that true? How can you all be bored with wrestling? Wrestling is so much fun! There's specialty matches, rivalries and oh those wonderful tournaments!! Are you truly that bored?

YEEEESSSSS!!!! the children-audience cry.

But... where has the entertainment gone?!

I'LL TELL YOU WHERE IT'S GONE!

A gasp comes from Shilo as he and the camera turn to see a large blonde doll with long blonde hair and a megaphone for a mouth sitting on a table nearby.

Uh-oh! Shilo sighs. It's our biggest critic, boys and girls... It's Whyren!

WHY ARE THESE IDIOTS WATCHING YOU?!
WHY AREN'T THEY WATCHING ME?!
WHY ARE YOU WASTING TV TIME?!
WHY HAVEN'T I GOTTEN MY WORLD TITLE MATCH?!!!

Whyren! Whyren! You were going to tell us where the entertainment has gone? These wonderful people are wishing to know!

THAT'S JUST IT! IT'S GONE! WHERE'S IT GONE? IT'S GONE! GET IT! HA HA HA HA! I'M SO CLEVER AND FUNNY! WHY AREN'T PEOPLE LAUGHING AT MY HUMOR?!

I refuse to believe it is gone, Whyren! There are so many people that could keep it alive and well! Funny people! Serious people! Creative people!

NOPE! NOPE! NOPE! NOT IMPORTANT!
'Not important'?! Why...

Shilo bursts out of the pile of letters, suddenly having a spotlight on him.

Entertainment is the most important thing in the world! Without entertainment, why bother watching? If they are not entertained...why...why... they are just bored!

He holds up a 2x4 of lumber. 

WRONG KIND OF BORED!

It's symbolic – wow that is a big word! Shilo turns to the audience. Say, kids! Do you know what symbolism is?
Uhhhhh....

That's alright! Symbolism is when something represents something else. It's an artistic language, you see! So... let's say the boredom you feel is like this board of wood! Shilo tests the piece of lumber by holding it in his hands. It's strong and if it's built upon, it can become stronger and bigger – like boredom. But... it can be broken!

With a snap of his fingers, the shot changes to Shilo Valiant, standing there in a karate gi with a blue headband around his head and wearing a black belt. The board stands right in front of him and with a mighty “HIIIYAAAA!” he manages to punch through it, breaking the board in half! BONZAI!
BONZAI!

The camera shot changes back to where it was before with Shilo rushing back into the shot, back in his ringmaster attire. See, Whyren? Boredom CAN be broken! he turns his head to the audience. IS that what you'd like me to do? Break your boredom? Is that what all these letters are for? Bring back the entertainment?

YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!! come the deafening pleas.

Oh, my little entertainers... Shilo's face becomes sad. I would love to, but I... I haven't been in a ring in so long – so much time has passed. The jester isn't as spry as once was- Shilo flexes his arm at the elbow joint, the sound of a rusty squeak is heard as he does. See? What if I come back – head full of dreams and promises like some other retired superstars have done in the past – and I get nowhere? I let you down?

Shilo scratches the back of his head, a faint sound effect is heard as he does. Besides – what could I possibly do to bring entertainment back? Not like I can just walk into SCW or somewhere and-

Shilo suddenly stops as if he hears something. Oh my! Guys! It's Puppy! Do you guys want to see my Puppy?!

More cheers come from the audience, causing Shilo to clap his hands happily. Oh I'm so excited! Puppy will surely have the answers! But he's a little shy so he's going to need your help. So on three, call out “HERE, PUPPY!”! Okay? 1...2...3!
HERE, PUPPY!

HERE, PUPPY!

Immediately, something black and misty flows around the space and around Shilo before settling right beside him! Hovering there, in black mist and a black and white-striped outfit, is a puppet! He has no hands or feet and his face is a smiling, white mask with dark-red lips and black eyes.

PUPPY! Shilo exclaims before showing him to the audience. This is Puppy the Puppet! He lives in the circus with me! Puppy! What's up?

Shy-Guy! There's a way!
A way for what?
A way for you to break the boredom!
There is?! Shilo's mouth hangs open for a moment. Oh puppy! How am I going to do that?

The God of Wrestling tournament is coming back!!!

Shilo's eyes widen like saucers! The God of Wrestling tournament? Oh Puppy, you must have misheard! That tournament has not been around for – about seven years!

It's ALL over the web!
The internet?
No! Trapsy the Trapezing Spider heard it and told me!
Really? Trapsy heard it? She's usually all fly! Hmmm...

Shilo seems to think about it for a moment. No- I can't. I'm not part of a federation and I don't have a talent agent anymore-
Anyone can enterrrrrr.... haunts the puppet.

Anyone? Any...one... Shilo turns his head to the camera – to his audience. Am I anyone?

YES!

I am, aren't I! Even a 'no one' is some one – And this tournament will be filled of them! And if they can... No! No! No! No! I can't!

Awwwwww....

I'm sorry, little entertainers! But I've already... you see... well, come with me!

The ringmaster beckons with his hand before he stops. Wait... he reaches into his pocket to pull out two pairs of sunglasses! One he places on the camera (though the view isn't obscured in the least) and the other he places in front of his eyes (they are shaped like the drama masks of comedy and tragedy). Eye protection is important, kids! Never look at the sun directly!

Reaching off camera, Shilo pulls the “background” behind him, the setting changing to a room that shines gold brightly! Thank goodness for those sunglasses as the room is covered with pieces of gold!

This is the “Super-Shiny Gold Room”, where I keep everything that I've acquired over the years that fits that – check this out! Shilo shows the wrestling titles from SCW and Majestic Wrestling that he has won, all of them on display shelves. Super and shiny, right?

The light seems to bounce off the many titles, even a little bounces off the SCW Hall of Fame ring that sits on a red, velvet pillow. 

But let me show you my prized possession! Only three of these exist and I've got one... here... Shilo flashes his hands and the camera moves to show a massive trophy! This trophy is so golden, so shiny that not only does it bounce light off it – but there is even a choir of “AAAHHHS!” singing as it is shown! Truly, this is one of the most amazing things in the wrestling world!

WHOOOOOAAA!!

Whoa indeed, my friends. This is the last God of Wrestling Tournament. It's what I won. Do you know what that means, little entertainers? To win something?

A chatter of answers, indiscernible, are heard but Shilo nods his head, as if he understands it all. It means to be the best – and at a time, I WAS the best. I defeated David Helms in the finals to become the God of Wrestling seven years ago. So... you see... I've already got my trophy – a prize that helped me through a dark time in my life. Oh... is it time for storybook time?

YAAAAYYYY!

It is?! Oh joy! Well let's sit down – and keep your glasses on – and I'll read you a fun story!

A chair is slid behind Shilo just as he sits down and pulls out from behind him a massive picture book, the pictures fading in and out as he reads.

Once upon a time... there was a clown that brought joy and laughter to millions of boys and girls and children of all ages. An image of Shilo Valiant, smiling and holding the SCW world title is seen. But one day... a terrible man came by and stole the clown's smile... as the one image fades, another takes its place – this one of 2012 when Shilo's face was set alight with malfunctioning pyro! Alone and without his smile, the clown wasn't sure he could entertain the people he loved so much anymore. He scoured the world, looking for a way to get his smile back, but no one could help him. No one could bring back that smile that had delighted people all around the world. Shilo sighs. It's very sad, isn't it?

But wait, all was not lost! For the clown was approached by a strange family called “The Alloccos”! They offered to let him wrestle in their tournament, to see if he could regain his smile!
an image is shown of Shilo wrestling several superstars like Ace Marshall, David Miller, and so forth. And the clown believed that, until he found his smile again – he'd wear one! the image changes to Shilo wearing his “smiling jester mask”. The clown fought many hard trials, in rings and even cages! He made people tap, he made them fall, until at last, he stood in the ring, with one more match to win that would make him the God of Wrestling. I must do this! thought the clown! I must get my smile back!...

Do you think he did it?

YAAY!

Shilo bites his lower lip in a smile. This battle was unlike all the earlier battles with jobbers and newcomers that wanted merely fame. His opponent was already a legend and wanted the accolade more than anything! But the clown had to get his smile! Had to get back what was stolen from him! And though his opponent fought bravely, the clown...valiantly... fought on until he was the last person standing! “CHEERS TO THE CLOWN!” the world cried aloud! “FOR SURELY HE IS THE GOD OF WRESTLING!” and as he was awarded the massive trophy and heard the cheers of the entertained, the clown felt his smile from under his mask.

For it was a matter worth smiling for: the day a clown...become a god.
Shilo closes the book. The end. he sighs.

So you see, my friends. The clown cannot possibly come back and win the tournament again. What if someone needs their smile back? What if someone needs their career transformed like mine was from this tournament? What if-

You MUST return, Shilo Valiant!

Startled, Shilo drops the book and looks around. Was that you? he points to the audience and the camera shakes left, then right, the gesture of 'no'. It wasn't me... Puppy is back in the other room and Whyren-

WHY DOES HE GET A GOLD ROOM?!
WHERE IS MY GOLD ROOM?!
I WANT A GOLD ROOM!!!!!!!

Shilo winces at the shrill voice. Clearly not... but if it wasn't us... and it wasn't you...

Over here, my son!

The voice is booming and as Shilo turns his head, he sees his God of Wrestling trophy shimmering!

Trophy? Is...Is that you?
Yes, dear Shilo! But my real name is grander than 'trophy'. For I mean much more than that!
What's your name?
... VIC!

Shilo slowly turns his head to the camera, a deadpan expression on his face, before turning back to the large trophy. Vic?
Indeed!

Well, Vic – why must I go back to wrestling? Why must I, once again, take part in this tournament, risking not only my legacy but yours as well?

Because my child – you must rescue my dear sister!

A sister? You have a sister?
My younger sister...
What's her name?
... TORY!

Again, Shilo begins to turn his head but his golden SCW Hall of Fame ring is tossed at him, hitting him in the head. Ouch!

Enough of the dramatics! My younger sister was brought into the public eye for a reason! She is to be the prize of this year's tournament!
But what can I do?
You must win the tournament, Shilo! You must reunite my family! And show the world why you earned that name in the first place...

But I'm just a retired, old clown...

The clown that became a god!!! the audience cheers, earning a surprise from Shilo.

You...you guys believe in me?
YEEEESSSSSS!!!!

Well...I mean... Okay! I'll do it!

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

The camera instantly changes back to the main room where Whyren is shaking left and right in denial. NO! NO! NO! NO! I'M THE GODDESS OF ALL WRESTLING! I AM THE BEST OF ALL TIME! NO ONE WANTS YOU BACK!

Shilo rushes onto the scene, looking around. Looking down, he picks up one of the pieces of the broken 2x4. Well, kids, we learned a lot today, didn't we? We learned the meaning of a word – which word?
Symbolism!
That's right! We met some friends and we read about how anyone, even a clown, can become important. Just like all of you! All of you can become important if you just believe in yourselves! So... this where we have to say goodbye for now. But don't worry! You'll see me live on Twitch very soon! But just one thing... he turns to face Whyren.

I WANT GOLD! I WANT TO BE GODDESS! I WANT NO CLOWNS! I WANT-

Hey Whyren? Remember when I said that boredom can be broken?
YEAH?!

Shilo turns his head to the audience. You guys think she's boring?
YAYYYY!

With a nod, Shilo swings the piece of lumber and smacks Whyren in the head! 
OW! WHY?! WHY?! WHY?! she whines!

Cause it's entertaining! Shilo waves to his audience. Bye bye! Bye!

The music begins to play as Shilo continues to beat Whyren with the lumber, a full smile on the clown's face!

That's all for today, our time is through!
But we hope we've made a friend of you!
So goodbye, so long, and farewell!
We'll see you all next time in our carousel!