Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Match 10: Katie Steward (SCW) vs. Katya Djurdjevic (VALOR)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Event Date: September 28, 2019
Venue: Indianapolis, IN - Indiana Farmers Coliseum

- Post your first (Hybrid) RPs in this thread by 6:00 AM EST, Friday, 9/27/2019.
- PM Adamsama your second (shoot/segment) RPs by 6:00 AM EST, Saturday, 9/28/2019.
OOC: Had something entirely different, but just couldn't figure it out. I'm sorry...

SCW Goddess of Desire | Katie Steward | "GoW 1"

{The episode starts at Katie Steward’s home in Los Angeles, California. The scene opens to Katie sitting in her office behind her desk. She looks to be drawing something of a piece of paper. It’s nothing professional looking, but still not as bad as stick figures. Katie just draws herself a self portrait sort of seeing what she wants, like on a vision board for herself. It’s just something to take her mind off of the recent events that she’s been through the last couple of months.}

{Katelyn Buehler walks into the office and approaches Katie’s desk with a flyer in her hand. She looks over Katie’s art and admires it.}

Katelyn Buehler: Oh that’s really pretty. I didn’t know you could draw.

Katie Steward: Oh, it’s nothing. I’m just bored and scribbling something. What do you want, Katelyn?

Katelyn Buehler: Well I found something that might be able to help. Do you know how you’re on your journey to find your Goddess powers again?

Katie Steward: Yes.

Katelyn Buehler: Well I think I have the answer.

{Katelyn places the flyer down on top of Katie’s drawing.}

Katie Steward: The God of Wrestling tournament? I remember this.

Katelyn Buehler: Well Adam is bringing it back and what an amazing trip it’ll be if an actual Goddess on it. You’ll be a Goddess again.

Katie Steward: I don’t think so Katelyn. My head isn’t up for it right now. It’ll just be another disappointment.

Katelyn Buehler: But, but…

{Katelyn picks the flyer back up in her hands.}

Katelyn Buehler: So that’s a no then?

Katie Steward: I’m sorry Katelyn. I’m just not emotionally ready for a tournament that’ll I’d need to invest a lot of myself into. I hope you understand.

{Katelyn nods as she seems to be ok with Katie’s reasoning. She turns around and leaves the office.}

{Katie goes back to her scribble and checks it out. She puts her work aside and finds a notebook on her desk. She picks it up and wonders who left it on her desk. She opens it up and sees a story written inside. Katie sits back in her chair and reads it.}

{The scene changes to outside the office and Katelyn walking away. She looks at the flyer and shakes her head not believing Katie turned the God of Wrestling down. Autumn Daniels walks by her.}

Autumn Daniels: Hey Katelyn, what’s the matter?

Katelyn Buehler: Katie said no to the God of Wrestling.

Autumn Daniels: Oh.

{Autumn contnues walking by her, but Katelyn stops her.}

Katelyn Buehler: Wait. Where are you doing?

Autumn Daniels: I was just heading back to my shop.

Katelyn Buehler: You can’t leave. Not now. Katie needs us.

Autumn Daniels: Katie will be fine. She just needs time and to get her head on straight. Her last fight took a lot of out her.

Katelyn Buehler: But this tournament could be exactly what she needs to be a Goddess again.

Autumn Daniels: Not really, that tournament just gives you a title. It wouldn’t give Katie back what she’s lost. This has to be Katie’s journey, not ours.

Katelyn Buehler: But, but…

{Autumn heads out of the house and Katelyn follows behind her and the pair leave the house.}

{Katie walks out of the office a few moments later and she carries the notebook in her hand.}

Katie Steward: Katelyn, are you still here? I think you left something in my office that I want to talk to you about.

{Katie walks around her home in search for Katelyn and some answers, but she can’t find her. Katie ends up running into TJ Johnson instead who recognizes his notebook.}

TJ Johnson: Hi Katie, what are you doing with my dungeon master notebook?

Katie Steward: Dungeon Master? What is that?

TJ Johnson: It’s a game. Dungeons and Dragons. I’ve got Dungeon Master this week for the group so I have to hang onto the notebook.

Katie Steward: A game? You’re telling me an amazing story with interesting characters is a game and not a script.

TJ Johnson: Ugh yes? It’s probably for the best it’s just a game and you wouldn’t want to play a role in the movie. The two they’ve done were both pretty badly received.

Katie Steward: Well maybe that’s because they didn’t have anyone that could play the parts justice?

TJ Johnson: That’s probably it, but still this is just a game with the bunch of people from work. It’s not a big deal. You wouldn’t be interested.

{TJ slides the notebook out of Katie’s hand and slowly backtracks away like a spy and high tails it away.}

Katie Steward: But, I am interested in the game. TJ. TJ, get back here.

{Katie runs after TJ to catch him, but he is gone and the scene fades.}

{The scene changes to a few hours later still at Katie’s home. There is a knock on the door. No one shows up to answer it. Few seconds pass and the door is open and in walks Katie’s best friend, Gina Pierce. She looks for Katie through the house and finds in her in her bedroom going through her clothes.}

Gina Pierce: Katie, what are you doing? You called me to come over.

Katie Steward: Gina, I’m glad you came. I need your help.

Gina Pierce: Sure. What do you need?

Katie Steward: I need to make a dungeon character.

Gina Pierce: What?

Katie Steward: Like one in TJ’s dumb game. I read stories of these characters that people create and some of them are so amazing. So I thought that maybe I could find my own character and join in the fun.

Gina Pierce: Are you talking about a Renaissance fair?

Katie Steward: I heard about those. They have people the role play in characters too. Oh my Goddess, I can so play a Maiden.

{Katie dives into a pile of her clothes finding the perfect costume.}

Gina Pierce: Katie, are you feeling ok? Do you need me to call Robin Brooks, or someone? I can call your sister?

Katie Steward: I’m fine. I’m just gonna show TJ that I can so do this dungeon thing. I will have the best character out of ever.

Gina Pierce: (nods) Yeah, I can definitely see you having the most extravagant character of anyone.

Katie Steward: Exactly.

{Gina walks over and sits down on Katie’s bed as she watches Katie put together her one woman show.}

{The scene changes to that of Katie’s Church of her Lady Goddess and Katie stands outside of it. She is dressed as a Renaissances character with lute in her hand as she starts to strum along on the strings.}

Katie Steward: The call has gone out once again for the God of Wrestling is about to begin. Many will answer and try their best to earn the title to be calls a God. One person looks to remember what made them one in the first place.

Katie Steward: I will have VALOR’s Katya Djurdjevic to test me. To make sure I’m ready to be a Goddess again. To be tested by a demon at that. The Gods of Wrestling wouldn’t have it any other way. I’ve been in SCW for 14 years. I’ve seen it all. I’ve nearly done it all. VALOR might not know my name. Katya probably doesn’t know my name. That is why the God of Wrestling is important to me. Katelyn was right. I belong in this tournament. Not to win it, but so everyone can recognize me. The most important thing to a God. Is that people say her name. I’m not afraid of saying Katya’s name. I will pay my respects to her. Just answering the challenge is something in itself. As for what I have plan though. Katya isn’t going to say my name. I want Katya to scream my name. The fans to chant my name again. I will slowly remember what it felt like to be a Goddess again. That fire reignite in my veins.