Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Match 17: Eli Zechariah Goddard (EMERGE) vs. Katie Steward (SCW)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Event Date: October 12, 2019 
Venue: Tulsa, OK – BOK Center

- Post your first (Hybrid) RPs in the appropriate match threads by 6:00 AM EST, Friday, 10/11/2019. 
- PM Adamsama your second (shoot/segment) RPs by 6:00 AM EST, Saturday, 10/12/2019.
- Both RPs will be counted towards the Round of 12 and, if you advanced, the Semi-Finals.  2nd RPs will be placed prior to your Round of 12 matches.
SCW Goddess | Katie Steward | "A Stroll through a Town"

{The episode starts in an open field with tall grass that stretches for miles. The scene opens to Katie Steward walking through the grass. She is dressed in a long white gown and wearing a floral crown on her head. She walks towards a run down carriage that looks to have set up a small camp ground. She walks up the carriage door and knocks on it checking if anyone is inside. She can overhear movement inside and a few seconds later the door opens. Katie steps back to not get smack with the door. Out of the carriage steps a young man dressed in black leather garb.}

Katie Steward: Hello. Are you Eli Zechariah?

Eli: It depends on whose asking?

Katie Steward: Oh, I’m sorry. I’m Katie. I’m on a journey and I was told that maybe you could help me. Well not so much you specifically, but Autumn Daniels told me I could find someone out this way and I found your camp here. So…

Eli: And what is it you think I can help you with?

Katie Steward: I don’t know. Autumn is never really that straight forward with anything. Always so dark and cryptic. Well seeing you I kinda of figured…

Eli: Figured what?

Katie Steward: You know, just forget about it. I’m a Goddess… or at least I use to be. I’m trying to get my powers back, but things don’t ever seem to go my way. I’m just trying to find someone who can help point me in the right direction.

Eli: I see.

{Eli starts to pace around Katie as he takes in what she told him. He makes a full circle around and stops. He turns to her and smiles.}

Eli: I think I understand.

Katie Steward: Really? Oh thank you. You don’t know how much this means…

{Katie notices something off with the way he looks at her. The smile he flashes isn’t a helpful one, but one of opportunity. Eli casts some wicked dark magic that blasts Katie back and into the tall grass.}

{Katie wakes up several minutes later as the blast had knocked out. She looks around and the carriage and the camp is gone and so is Eli. Katie sits up and sees the trail left behind that is made in the grass. She stands and sprints a couple of feet.}

Katie Steward: No, no, no… Oh my Goddess, why does this have to be made so hard?

{Katie follows the trail and she hurries before it disappears on her. The trails leads her into a run down town with a few dozen homeless who have fallen on hard times. Katie continues on the trail and finds the carriage, but no sign of Eli. Katie looks around for clues on where he could’ve gone. She notices a suspicious barn nearby. She walks over to the open door frame where the door is missing. She peaks inside the darkened barn, but she can’t see anything. She gets an uncomfortable feeling that someone is watching her. Katie spins around ready to back elbow someone and it’s caught by an old friend, Weasel.}

Katie Steward: Weasel? What are you doing here?

Weasel: I’m not sure.

Katie Steward: Have you been following me?

Weasel: No. I just noticed you were headed into The Brotherhood hideout and thought I should stop you. It’s not to friendly inside there.

Katie Steward: The Brotherhood?

Weasel: It’s a bad gang that hangs around this shabby little town. That run this place.

{Katie stand in front of the hideout and she looks through the door frame and wonders what any of this means.}

Katie Steward: The Brotherhood? This is why Autumn sent me out here. If I can beat the Brotherhood then maybe it’ll get me closer to finding my Goddess powers again.

Weasel: What does any of that mean?

Katie Steward: It’s a long story.

Weasel: Oh well, maybe we need some time to catch up then.

Katie Steward: Maybe.

{Katie steps away from the doorway and joins Weasel as the two walk away from the hideout and catch up on what the other has been doing since the last time they talked.}

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

{The scene changes around an hour later inside a small bar in the town. Katie and Weasel sit at a table next to the front window as the two reminisce about themselves.}

Katie Steward: So you have no idea how you got here? Are you ok? Is the blackouts painful?

Weasel: I don’t think so. I can’t remember much of anything lately.

Katie Steward: Oh my Goddess, I’m so sorry.

Weasel: No, I’m sorry. I bought the mood down. We should talk about you. You’ve done a lot since we were together. Championships, friends, movies… it’s amazing.

Katie Steward: Oh well it keeps me busy and out of trouble. At least that is the plan normally. Now I’m just on this journey trying to find my Goddess powers again. I thought this Eli guy was who Autumn send me to find, but doesn’t seem to be the case.

Weasel: Eli Zechariah?

Katie Steward: Yeah. You know him?

Weasel: No, but it sounds like a name of someone from the Brotherhood.

Katie Steward: What is the Brotherhood? I don’t understand.

Weasel: There just a group. They act like a gang. They run things outside the city lines. It’s best to go back and don’t mess with them.

Katie Steward: No. I’m not leaving. If what you’re saying is true then this is what I need to do. I need to defeat the Brotherhood and save this town.

Weasel: Are you crazy? You can’t fight them. I just told you they run this town.

Katie Steward: Yeah and look at this place. It’s a dump. Clearly this is what I was sent here to do.

{Katie glances out the window and she sees Eli right there. He’s just standing out on the road is plain view of her.}

Katie Steward: There he is.

{Katie jumps out of her seat and rushes out of the place. Katie steps outside and makes a b line straight at Eli. She yells at him getting his attention.}

Katie Steward: Hey! We still have business to take care of.

{Katie marches straight at Eli looking for a fight. Katie gets closer and Eli raises his hand and opens his palm up and blows some kind of smoke in Katie’s direction. Before the smoke hits Katie she is tackled to the ground by Weasel. The two roll on the ground and Katie fights Weasel off and stands back to her feet and looks around and Eli has run off.}

Katie Steward: What is wrong with you?

Weasel: I told you you can’t fight them.

Katie Steward: Yeah, well I don’t really have a choice. This is what I have to do. I need my Goddess powers back and beating Eli is what I must do and if I don’t… if I can’t… I don’t know what I’m going to do.

Weasel: I’m sorry.

Katie Steward: I’m not your valet anymore. I think that maybe, we should just continue on our own journeys.

{Katie turns around and walks away leaving Weasel behind. Katie takes a deep breath as she tries to control her emotions. She walks on the path out of the town trying to get out of their as fast as she can.}

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

{The scene opens several minutes later and Katie continues on the path out of town. She comes across another on the path out of the town and it happens to be Eli.}

Katie Steward: You have some nerve. I came to you looking for help, but you attack me and left me alone.

Eli: Sorry about that. Nothing personal. It’s just out here we can’t trust too many people. When you show up asking for help. Usually the start of something shady. Then you show up again with him.

Katie Steward: Him? You mean Weasel. What does he have to do with anything?

Eli: He is the one with the demon inside of him. I was trying to knock him out back there.

Katie Steward: (laughs) Yeah right. He said you were the ones that ran that town into the ground. This fight is between me and you.

Eli: I respect the challenge, but we keep order and you’re the one on the wrong side.

{Katie stands there and thinks to herself. She wonders if Eli is telling her the truth and a cold chill suddenly breezes on by. The tall grass blows and Katie hears something running up on her. Weasel pushes pass her and knocks her to the ground. Weasel grabs Eli and pulls out a blade.}

Katie Steward: Weasel, no! He’s my fight. I have to defeat him.

Weasel: You’re right. I sensed your powers weakened since we met in town. Beating Eli won’t give you them back.

Katie Steward: I know, but it’ll bring me a step closer to it. Whoever that person is.

{Weasel lets go of Eli and he pushes Weasel off him and run down the trail.}

Katie Steward: I can beat him. I’ve come along way from our days in the nation. I’ve became a Queen, a Goddess and even a World Champion.

Weasel: Good luck.

{Weasel taps Katie on her arm as he leaves her side and the scene fades.}

{The scene changes back to Katie’s house in Los Angeles, California and we join Katie and Katelyn in her basement sitting around a table with a paper map laid down on it.}

Katie Steward: So what do you think? Is the story amazing or what?

Katelyn Buehler: Oh I’m so looking forward to your match with Goddard. You’re totally going to show him why you’re SCW and he’s Emerge.

Katie Steward: That’s going to be so interesting. I’ve never faced anyone from Emerge before. Well I did face Peyton Rice. She did take my TV Title… SCW should’ve canceled that program immediately after.

Katelyn Buehler: Oh I agree.

Katie Steward: First Valor and now Emerge this is what I need more than ever to prove myself again. To earn my place again and be a World Champion. This is how it’s done. I’m going to show Goddard what a world class storyteller Katie Steward is.

{Katelyn smiles at Katie as she claps for her as Katie gets ready for her next God of Wrestling match.}
The scene opens to that of a cabin within the confines of a wooded area, the forest surrounding this place looked long since dead mostly with a few trees still fighting the good fight. There Is a run-down jeep parked outside as we draw closer, that too has seen better days as well. We pass the jeep and peek inside the back which has a tarp layered on the base of it, a pool of blood having settled itself in the center as well as the edges. It is enough to send a shiver down anyone’s spine at first glance. We continue moving away from the jeep only to make our way towards the cabin.

Anyone familiar with a horror movie knows that would be a terrible idea, however this camera has no choice. The lights to the cabin were out, but we can see smoke and a trickle of embers floating up towards the hears before fizzling out. As we move around, the camera looks down at the ground to show a trail of blood leading in only one direction. The camera turns the corner where the light is at it’s brightest to show a fire raging within a stone prison. A makeshift grill sits above it where we see a man who needs little introduction.

Eli Zechariah Goddard.

He stands over the flames with a large hunting knife in hand as he prods at a steak that is cooking fiercely while holding a bottle of something in his other which he sips from before pouring over the meat causing the flames to ignite a lot more. The Blood Butcher chuckles to himself before slicing a bit of the meat from the edge and sticks it with the tip of the blade and lifts it up out of the fire and puts it in his mouth and nods.

Eli continues to chew the meat and takes another swig of his drink before stopping upon the sound of footsteps behind him…

Eli: “I can hear you… I thought I taught you better than that Minnie…”

Eli turns around to see his younger sister Minerva now leaning against the cabin outer wall with a smirk on her face.

Minerva: “C’mon now Eli, you know I do it on purpose.”

Eli: “And you know I hate it when you do… I’m glad you got decided to come.”

Minerva: “After you walkin’ out on Tombstone, what did you think I were gonna do brother? I need to know what’s going on.”

Eli: “What do you know?”

Minerva: “You and pa had a fallin’ out about something, that’s about it he isn’t saying much like usual.”

Eli turns his attention to the meat cooking and slices it in half. He grabs a tin plate and puts a piece of it onto it before offering it to his sister which she takes before removing her own knife and walks over to a wooden stool near the flame. Eli does the same again for himself and takes another seat beside her, the two siblings sitting in silence eating before Minnie breaks it.

Minerva: “So you gonna tell us what the fuck is goin around here?”

Eli: “I just disagreed with pa letting Wendell go off with that Cindy Todd. You see what he’s been doing in EMERGE, she’ using him like a weapon.”

Minerva: “Oh… Well pa tells me she’s helping him or something, she seems nice… I mean she is pretty right?”

Eli stops chewing and looks to his younger sister who stares at him blankly…

Minerva: “What? She is… You tellin’ me you don’t think she is hot?”

Eli: “Appearances can be deceiving you know that, she is pretty, but she uses it as a weapon. You just have to look at what’s doing in EMERGE right now…”

Minerva: “Yeah well, maybe some of those folks deserve it.”

Eli: “Maybe they do, but they don’t have the right to play judge, jury or executioner. Hell, not even Sundown had that right.”

Minerva: “Well you can blame the new owners for that shitstorm over there. You need to stop worrying about EMERGE and focus on that there God of Wrestlin’ tournament. You beat that gorger good n proper you did; we were so proud of you.”

Hearing that from his little sister put a smile on her brother’s face, he took a sip from the bottle of moonshine and offered it to her which she took from him and helped herself to a drink.

Minerva: “Which one of Jaspers batch is this?”

Eli: “Plum, I think… I can’t tell, all tastes the same to me these days.”

Minerva: “Yeah it does, but then all of it tastes good.”

Eli: “Better than that shit SCW is promoting this tournament with.”

Minerva laughs.

Minerva: “You happy you won?”

It was a strange question; Eli wasn’t sure how he should answer it. He took on an Icon, one of the legends that returned for the tournament and he won. Eli eventually nodded in response to his lil sis…

Eli: “Yeah, was only the first step though. When pa went to that SCW to wage the war with em, it was what spurred us to go to Emerge to fight this battle on two fronts. But now he’s back home where he belongs and I’m now looking at taking his place whether he wants me to or not…”

Minerva: “Yea- Wait wou might go to SCW?”

Eli: “Considering it, Minnie… There is a lot of prey worthy of hunting there, a lot of blood to be spilt...”

Minerva nods, she knows that SCW would be prime hunting grounds for a man like her brother. Although she still looks concerned a little about the revelation.

Minerva: “What about Sawyer and me, what will we do?”

Eli: “I need you two to be my eyes and ears while I am gone from Tombstone, I don’t like what’s happenin’ there right now, something ain’t right…”

Minerva: “If that’s the case you need ta stay, figure that out and fight it.”

Eli shrugs his shoulders while looking to the right when one of his dogs wanders towards the pair, Eli looks at it and immediately it sat, it didn’t need any sort of verbal communication. From there Eli tosses the steak to it and it immediately runs off into the shadows…

Eli: “It’s why I’m gone Minnie; I want to lure out whoever it is trying to ruin our home from within.”

Minerva: “Still think it’s stupid.”

Eli: “You’ll see in time…”

Eli shakes his head to himself knowing all to well what might be on the horizon for his home, he knows there were forces at large he hadn’t really comprehended but was going to get to the bottom of it.

Vs. Katie Steward and others probably.

Another day, another night with Eli stood in a field, he is decked out in his gear and looks at the camera with a glare. Everything fell into place for him in Round one of the God of Wrestling Tournament. He went head to head with an Icon, an impact player, a man who conquered Hollywood and came out on top. The hunt was a worthy just as much as the prey put before him, but for Eli it was only the beginning.

Eli sneers at the camera…

[Rec.]

Eli: “My hunt of Hollywood continues in a few days’ time…”

Eli chuckles.

Eli: “Shaun Cruze, you were a worthy hunt, a worthy prey as I expected. But you were no match for the blood butcher in the end. But Shaun Cruze was merely one hurdle for me to overcome, I now have another challenge who lives in the bubble of Hollywood and Television. Katie Steward, Hall of Fame superstar, a woman who claims to be a goddess… If such things were true it makes one wonder, why she entered into this tournament to begin with. But the answer is simple, EGO. It is the EGO that drives my next hunt, doesn’t it Katie? Your ego, your vanity, your desire to be seen and adored by one and all, it’s a poison you’ve grown addicted too throughout your career or maybe even your life.”

Eli: “It is an addiction you cannot get rid of but I am here to help you with this Katie. But not in the way you think, there will be no 12 step program to aid you. No, I simply intend on denying you that which you crave, to move on in the tournament to placate that EGO of yours. You will fight valiant no doubt, you will scream your head off because that is what you do. Many a prey has screamed in the past, you will be of no exception before I move on to face another of the hallowed SCW Superstars. Another Hall of Famer and one destined for those hallowed Halls. I shall speak on them both later however for I have not finished with you yet Katie Steward.”

Eli: “I know you look at one like me and scoff, I am nothing in the eyes of one such as you. You mock me out of fear because if you can laugh at what you fear, then you believe that very fear will subside and you will be able to give me the fight I deserve. I hope this is the case Katie Steward. I want this to be the case because adding your name to the list of those who have fallen to the Blood Butcher, well… It is too good an opportunity to pass up… And I shall look forward to making you scream when we meet, the but pleasure will be all mine…”

Eli laughs and the scene fades to black.