Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Jake Starr vs. Ryan Watson
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2 RP Limit for singles

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Tuesday, October 15, 2019
OOC: So the cd in this was supposed to be for the tag match against Twin Magic and I had a good 3/4 of it already written before Alexis said she was still having trouble typing and probably couldn't post. So it's kind of outdated now but I didn't want to waste it. Just a bit of fun in terms of cd. Good luck Ian, glad you're back brother. Enjoy!

OOC Note: I know this is late and doesn't count, and I apologize for that.  I had what's called a vasovageal event, which in layman's terms means I had a bad fainting spell.  On the plus side, this is the first one I've had when I was sitting down, so I didn't get any injuries.  I was just in a state of confusion for much of the remaining day.  I thought I would have been out of that fog in time to post this by deadline, but I literally walked around confused, forgot what day it was, and it was just a pain in the rear.  First one I've had in about 8 years...  I'm ok.  Just yesterday was a blur... I wanted to post this mainly so there was continuity of my RPs going forward and I didn't repeat anything.

----------------------------

Jake Starr: Ladies and gentlemen, I stand before you today in a manner  was not expecting, nor am I proud of.  I am not your new United States Champion.  I am not the proud holder of the most elusive title to my grasp for an unprecedented SECOND time.  Ok maybe there is a precedence there, but hey, it's a championship that, at least for me, is damn near impossible to procure.

I won't lie... There is some disappointment.  There is some frustration.  There is some desire to show some anger toward what went down.  But instead of any of that, which in the end does no good, I'm fighting the urge to let it spew out.  I will say a few things on the match, and yeah, that's probably when I'll vent a small bit, but I'm not going to come out here and scream for a rematch, claim I was screwed, or torch management for not immediately fixing what happened.  Why?  Because that's not how the world works.  That's not how professional wrestling works.  And honestly... It's not going to be how I handle my business anymore, unless there is some insane need, and even then it would take a lot...

So about the match... About Bree... Bree won.  That's what the record books show, and that is what is now set in stone.  She is going to dance around knowing she got the better of Jake Starr that night, per what it says on paper.  But for those of you with even a modicum of vision in either eye, and hell even those of you blind folk or ones with severe cataracts, you all saw what happened, and what Bree did.

She showed that, while she is a champion, she is a SCARED champion...

We all know how long Bree has been busting her ass to get respect around the halls of SCW.  We all know how much she has scratched and clawed to get to a point where she is to be called "champion."  Now, after how she had to resort to putting her feet on the ropes and use it as leverage to pin me, it shows that she thinks that title is the ONLY thing keeping any respect in her corner.  She is scared that if it disappears, so will her respect.  So she is willing to do anything and be perceived in whatever fashion, to keep that belt and that respect.

Bree, I have some sad ews for you... I was in your shoes once.  I thought like you once.  I was DESPERATE like you, once.  All I wanted was respect and I would sell myself out in order to get there.  The optics made no difference to me, and obviously don't to you either.  All that matters is you can hold the title up and claim it as your own.  I know how it feels.  I know how desperate you are.  And now that I know that, the next time out paths cross, if you have that championship still, I will expose that fear and I will use my knowledge of it against you.  And because of that knowledge advantage, and seeing your fear, I would HIGHLY suggest you tuck that she-cock right back into your pants, and quit slinging it around like you own the place.

You don't...

On top of that, it's like a micro-penis... Seriously I've seen bigger clitoris on women than what you are whipping out and swinging like you just climbed Mount Everest.  You didn't.  You cheated.  You eked out a win in a way that shows you're a chicken shit and for that I've lost a lot of respect for you, Bree.  I thought your quest, your journey, your desire, it would have made you a more respectful champion, but I was wrong.  It's sad, really.  That belt should bring out the BEST in you, not this half-assed, shell, of a person you were, who had to resort to cheating.  If you're outmatched, take the loss, become better.  Shit, that's what I'm doing.  I'm realizing that just because I have grown to respect a lot of people I used to trash, they don't reciprocate it.  In fact, they show me that maybe I was right all along?

I dunno!

All I know, Bree, is that when our paths cross again, whether you hold that title or not, I'll be expecting you to try and sneak out with something easy, something cheesy, or something... Uhh...

.:: Jake begins to struggle for another rhyme. ::.

... Or... Something Wheezy?  Like the Jefferson's!  Yeah.

Just realize you got away with one on me once.  I typically don't let people pull that shit twice.  In fact, I typically challenge them to prove they're not a piece of shit the next time around.  Because our paths WILL cross.  They'll cross sooner than you expect.  Titles may not be up for grabs, but I can promise you're going to shit bricks and realize that, while you pull one over on me like you did, my reciprocity is exponentially more impactful.

.:: Jake stretches his neck out, and shifts topics. ::.

So what's next for me, now that I've had my first big loss since returning?  Do I break down?  Do I lose my self-control?  Do I whine and cry?  The answer is simple, no.  Am I upset, of course.  Who wouldn't be when they feel they could have been victorious and been crowned a champion?  But when has throwing a shit fit ever benefitted me in the past?  It hasn't.  Hell, if anything it's held me back.  That's why I'm simply moving on, and focusing on whatever it is that is in front of me now.  Because after that who knows what lurks.  It could be a string of wins, a string of losses, title shots, me breaking newcomers spirits, me getting my ass handed to me, hell SCW could tell me to sit in my locker room with a thumb up my ass until they decide to use me next.

I just don't know!

What I do know is I have one match ahead of me and it's one that will definitely put another difficult challenge in my path.  It's not a nobody.  It's not someone who I'm unfamiliar with.  In fact it's someone whose name I evoked just before my match with Bree, and it's Ryan Watson.  For those of you who don't remember, the last time Ryan and I tangled, or at least I believe it was the last time, it was my last opportunity for the United States Championship, and after him besting me before, I finally was able to finish him off and become the champion, and thus become a Supreme Champion.  It was a hard fought battle with a great competitor, and while he didn't like me at the time, and probably still doesn't now, we had a mutual respect for one another.  And I say might because this guy is someone who I legitimately can't understand, but by tone alone he sounds pissy.

Now I'm not knocking the guy... His accent is just thick!  Not like thicc, but thick!

Regardless, Ryan and I went through some grueling fights together.  He put me in my place, and I finally was able to put him in his.  It was a back and forth war for that title, and in then end, we parted ways mutually respecting one another a little bit more than before.  Now, a few years later, our paths cross again.  I'm fresh off of a loss and coming in ready to battle.  He is looking to get back up the ladder as well, and I know he knows how to bring the pain.  I know he knows how to brnig it to me on my level.

So Tim the Enchanter... I hope you don't expect Jake Starr to take you lightly.  I hope you don't expect me to ignore you, look past you, or try and use you as a mere stepping stone for my personal gain.  There is no outlook for "personal gain" for me.  The only thing I see is you and I know that means we aren't about to go out for milk and cookies.  We're not about to go to the pub for a brewski.  We're about to fucking fight.  That's something I am totally OK with, and I know you are as well.  This match, it has implications.  This match, it could give us a leg up when management starts looking at who to reward with what.  I'm not asking them for anything, or demanding anything.  The only thing I want right now is a continued opportunity to test myself and try and PROVE myself.  You're that type of opponent I want.  SCW started me with those I didn't know.  They wanted to see if I would just make a mound of fecal matter around them into a pretty pyramid.  Now they're throwing me to the dogs who have caused me trouble or who have been on the rise.

It's a challenge I am GLADLY accepting.

So when you walk into that arena, you'll see the cocky Jake Starr.  You'll see the guy who took that title from you.  And when that happens your body is going to fill with anger and rage.  You're going to remember what I took from you and you're going to come out fighting.  You're going to come out guns blazing at first, wanting me to feel your pain.  But I won't.  Your pain will be lost in the throngs of battle by new pain, admonished by me.  See... I respect you, but I know I can beat you.  That win of mine was no fluke.  But I also know it goes both ways.  I've felt defeat at your hands before, and I'm not scared that it may happen again.  You very well could go out there and take me down.  It's not going to deter me from trudging on.

That is where I'm not the same as I was.  There isn't desperation.  There isn't fear of failing.  There isn't this notion that one false move and my life is over.  I've seen my life over.  I've seen the world imploding around me.  And it was because of my own actions, my own mentality, my own fear of failure, that it happened.  So I don't fear it.  Every failure inside that ring is a moment I learn something I didn't know and I become stronger.  So Ryan... A loss to Bree doesn't have me desperate to beat you.  My desire to win, though, has me READY to beat you.  It's that cut and dry, man.

You see... I'm becoming that dog slowly being backed into a corner.  For the first time since returning I'm coming off of an outright loss.  More importantly it was a TITLE OPPORTUNITY that I had EARNED and I let someone ultimately take it from my grasp.  Now I have to come out bigger, badder, and stronger than ever.  With you, Ryan, I know you're going to want to fight and win.  You're going to want to push me back further into that corner to see how I continue to react.  Deep down I know people want to see if I crack and this is all a charade.  I can tell you this is no charade.  This is no gimmick.  This is no storyline.  This is me.  And yeah, the truth is, like any human I could crack.  But it wouldn't be because this wasn't legitimate.  It would be because I let myself fall victim to my own demons again.  So if you win, I have to continue to press on and not let it beat me.  And if I win, I can't let it get me too confident and regress by assuming I'm invincible again.  I have to simply fight forward no matter what.

So I hope you're ready for a fight.  I hope you're ready to face a dog slowly being pushed back, and not afraid to come out swinging.  I'm that dog.  And I'm NOT letting anyone push me around emotionally or physically like I did before!