Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Team Desire vs. El Lucho Brothers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Team Desire vs. El Lucho Brothers

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Thursday, November 7, 2019
2 RP Limit for singles; 4 RP limit for tag
Another real match. Yay. First part of the cd picks up from the last rp, set on RTG weekend. Second part is set at Under Attack weekend. Shoot is once again a letter translated from native spanish and anything between  is considered spoken in spanish but translated for making reading easier. Enjoy and good luck all.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rJGA...sp=sharing
Team Desire | Gigi and Maddy Steward | "Their Goddess Search"

{The episode starts in Los Angeles, California at the sight of Katie’s Church of her Lady Goddess. The scene opens inside in the basement area of the church where support group meetings are usually held. We’re joined by Katie, Gigi and Maddy Steward inside one of the rooms. They’re dressing in yoga pants and each one wears a different cut workout shirt top. They all stand on their own yoga mats and Gigi and Maddy faces Katie’s.}

Giovanna Steward: So we’re going to be doing yoga today? Is that the plan?

Katie Steward: Not quite. I have a new plan. As you know I’ve been on a bit of a Goddess searching quest lately. What I thought would be good for all of us is to try and recharge ourselves with a mediation. Clear our minds and let the Goddess back into our lives. We all have questions that need answers. We all have our goals that we want to fulfill. This will hopefully find them for us.

Madison Steward: That sounds good and it’ll get our focus back and hopefully get us a shot at the tag team titles soon.

Giovanna Steward: You’re right. We do need this.

Katie Steward: Great. Let’s get started then…

{Katie smiles at Gigi and Maddy as she is excited to try out this mediation with them. Katie hopes that they’ll all be back at their full Goddess strength come Breakdown.}

{Katie walks over to the table nearby. She takes out her phone and plays from soft mediation music for them to listen too. She walks back to her yoga mat and the Steward girls all sit down on the floor. They cross their legs and focus on the sound of the music.}

{The camera focuses in on Gigi as she closes her eyes and concentrates. Although nothing happens yet.}

{The camera pans over to Maddy, who is focusing a little harder. Again nothing happens.}

{The camera then spins around to Katie who sits on her yoga mat. Her eyes are closed and a smile on her face happily going on this journey with Gigi and Maddy. A journey that doesn’t seem to be starting as nothing happens.}

______________________________

{The scene time jumps about 30 minutes later to the Steward girls still in the room. Gigi is not laying down on her yoga mat and Maddy sits next to her on her phone. The camera turns to show Katie still trying to make contact.}

Madison Steward: Do you think maybe we should try a ouija board? That could work, right?

{Katie opens her eyes as she is annoyed that this journey didn’t work for them.}

Katie Steward: We’re trying to contact the Goddess, not Damian. We want nothing to do with him. I don’t understand. How are we suppose to do this? We’re in her house. I’m gifted in this and nothing.

Giovanna Steward: Maybe the Goddess abandoned us.

Katie Steward: No. She would never do that.

Madison Steward: Then why doesn’t she want to talk to us.\

Katie Steward: Because… she’s probably busy. Like we should be. We have a lot to do. Look at SCW, it’s a mess without us. Plus, Hollywood needs me. I need to remind the world who I am. Just…

{Katie lets out a frustrating screech. She’s upset with the Goddess not coming to them. She stands up and walks out of the room.}

Madison Steward: What do you think?

Giovanna Steward: I think we need to find the Goddess inside of us and unleash it upon SCW. Like Katie said, we just need to recharge our batteries and then we’ll be as good as new.

{Gigi and Maddy stand up off of the floor. They dust themselves off and leave the room as the scene fades.}

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

{The scene changes to the arena where SCW Breakdown is going ongoing. The camera catches up with Team Desire’s Gigi and Maddy Steward before their match for a quick word from the returning stars. Gigi turns around and looks at the camera as she is dressed in her entrance attire. She wears her spike leather jacket and a black “Brat Club” bandana covers her face.}

Giovanna Steward: Tonight, we make our return against El Lucha Brothers. These last few months that we’ve been away. We needed to think over a few things. Katie needed a break. We needed a break. We had time to think and come up with something that’ll be help us get back on track. To get us what we want.

{Maddy steps forward wearing her white rabbit mask covering the top of her face.}

Madison Steward: And what we want are the SCW Tag Team titles. We welcome everyone and anyone to join us on our journey. El Lucha Brother tonight is your turn. We welcome you to join us on our trip to Wonderland. We are ready for the fight. We want the titles and nothing is going to stop us. No twins, No F***, No one is going to stand in our way. We are a team that knows what we want. Like Katie herself, we are a team that’ll do whatever it takes to get it.

Giovanna Steward: We’re done sitting around and waiting and watching everyone have their turn at the titles. We were watching Under Attack and we know exactly what was missing from that. It’s not any brothers. It’s a couple of sisters. Or at least one I would love to call. So while we are busy trying to find our faith. Remember what is means to be Goddesses again. We’re here to remind SCW that we a team that wants in on the Tag Team title race. It’s our turn and we’re going to take it. This is our fight. This is Brat Club.

{Maddy nods her head along with Gigi as the two turn away and head to the ring as the scene and episode end.}