Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Drake Hemingway vs. Casterillo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Drake Hemingway vs. Casterillo

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Thursday, November 7, 2019
2 RP Limit for singles; 4 RP limit for tag
OOC:  Not sure if Randy will post as I did see that he doubted he would be able to post today, but I did want to at least move things along a little bit from the Cassidy Carter match.  Nothing major here.  Good luck Randy if you do get something up.

THE BOOK OF CASTERILLO
Chapter 7:  Already Purified

Even though it has already showed, the Nation's Heartland has seemed to have begun the aging of bringing out the best in Casterillo.  For the majority of his stay thus far he has stayed in the presence of the young woman whom we all know well by now, the young woman who changed his life forever.  However she was clearly not the only one to do so, being Casterillo has brought up his run-in with God Himself.  No, not Chad Evans.  The one true God up in the heavens.

This is where Casterillo looks up to at this very moment, now having been granted some time alone from Shadron.  She can tell in his eyes that he wanted it.  All she cares is that he is not even thinking about running from her, running from both of their fates, which are intertwined as intertwined can be.

As he looks up to the heavens above, the white from his white dress shirt he has on looks to be illuminating that much more.  He does something that is not rare for him to do, talk to the sky above.

Thank you again for this second chance.  Everyone would say that I do not deserve it, but how I have been has made me see the error of my ways.  You have purified me and made me see that life is short.  I will not EVER forget, even when I do eventually walk with You once again.

The couple of clouds that are up above dissipate so it is a crystal clear night sky.  He looks back down and forward now, with a very genuine content look on his face.  Something that might happen a lot more.

For now I will live out the rest of my days to their fullest, knowing full well that I am one that no longer needs to be purified.  With that truth being out there, Drake, that is not a job you need to fulfill tomorrow night in Omaha.  For once you can just come and compete and not have to worry about purifying your opponent.  It SHOULD be refreshing for you, just like tomorrow night will be a breath of fresh air for me.

Why is that?  It is simple.  I actually agree with what you are trying to do.  Many around here do need to change for the better, and not be so selfish all the time.  Not ONCE have I been selfish.  I have not asked for much, yet Sasha has continued to deny me from having a REAL match against a girl that she should not be protecting anyway, a girl that has definitely been trying to cheat the system, a girl that I really truly want to help!  Glory has done no better than what Infamous and the Beauty Factory have been doing.  When you look at all that has been going on Drake, you and Loretta should easily agree with me. These people need to be purified to the nth degree, not me.  I have already faced my demons and almost paid the ultimate price for it.  Yet all the others around here?  Their evil deeds go unpunished, because our leader has not become what she should be... a competent, tough, fair leader.  I bet a lot of SCW alumni are shaking their heads right now as they watch from the sidelines, both ones that are alive and dead, with the dead ones rolling around in their graves.

Casterillo shakes his head.

Now I am going to do what I have to do to get SCW to move forward from this same record that has been playing for months upon months upon months upon months.  You get the idea.  Apparently I have to face and defeat you to maybe have that opportunity.  Tomorrow night Drake is strictly business.  You are the one that is lined up to taste the Holy Water that I have already drank from.  You falling to me in our match will not be the worst thing to happen, not even close.  The worst thing to happen is to continue watching as SCW is overrun by ones like Glory Braddock, by ones like Syren, by ones like Chris Cannon, by ones like Sienna Swann.  The list goes on and on.  NONE of them right now have earned their keep here.  I am just happy that Glory has failed when it has mattered most to her.  She will say that she has tried SO HARD, but in reality she had tried to take shortcuts too.  That is something I have not done, nor will ever do.  I have seen that you and Loretta are cut from the same cloth I was Drake.

So, I know you will look at my funny upon hearing this but...  I have nothing bad to say about you or Loretta.  You are both here for a good cause, as am I.  We are here to purify, and after this Friday night is over, I will definitely help you in that endeavor.