Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Infamous (Christy Matthews & Ravyn Taylor) & Zero F***s to Give vs. Twin Magic (Kim W
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Infamous (Christy Matthews & Ravyn Taylor) & Zero F***s to Give vs. Twin Magic (Kim Williams & Marie Jones), Jake Starr & Jordan Majors

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Tuesday, November 12, 2019
2 RP Limit for singles; 4 RP limit for tag; 8 RP Limit for the Eight person tag
October 27, 2019 - Under Attack - St. Louis, Missouri

Jordan breaks away from the pack of people as she heads backstage following a win over Ravyn. She’s limping, as bad as she has in weeks. She looks over her shoulder and sees Jake Starr looking at her, chair in hand. He nods and she keeps making her way down the hall. As she enters Bree’s private locker room, she’s bombarded with someone grabbing her by the front of her gear, almost knocking her to the ground.

Bree: What. The. Fuck?

A freshly showered and still-champion Bree glares at her.

Jordan: Bree!? What are you doing?

Bree: For weeks now. Weeks! You’ve gone out of your way to talk shit on Jake Starr. I asked you what the deal was and you brushed it off as just based on talk you heard. And now he just randomly decides to help you ward off an attack from Infamous?

Jordan: I guess he didn’t want to see another person get ripped to pieces by those vultures. I didn’t see anyone else running out to help.

Bree forcefully lets go of Jordan’s top and watches Jordan stumbles back a few steps. Jordan turns and sees Jaina looking confused by everything that’s happening. Jordan lifts her left leg and winces as she leans against the wall.

Bree: Stop bullshitting me, Jordan.

Jordan feels a lump in her throat as her eyes close tightly and she lets out a big sigh.

Jaina: Jordan. Just tell us what’s going on?

Jordan: I’ll start from the beginning…

2009 - Omaha, Nebraska

Jordan, or Kylie as most called her back then, sits on the end of her twin-size bed. She stares at a small TV at a broadcast of SCW. The volume down as low as it can be while still being able to hear it. In the background bottles can be heard clanking together in a crash that somehow didn’t end in glass breaking. Kylie perks up and searches quickly for a remote. Her door flies open and a drunk woman stumbles in and stares at the shocked girl below her before looking to see what she was watching.

Woman: Of course you’re watching this garbage.

Kylie: No, mom! Sorry, I’m just flipping through the channels and you scared me.

The woman, who Kylie called mom but most others called Christina, smirks as she lifts a bottle of vodka to her lips and takes a drink. She wipes her mouth.

Christina: Your family is so pathetic!

Kylie: Mom?

Chistina: All of you. So obsessed with this bullshit. This wrestling crap.

Kylie: It’s just because of Jake. They love Jake. And -

Christina: And you’re just like him! Don’t think I’m stupid. I know you’ve been going to that trash pit and training with all those men. They probably look at you as nothing but a piece of ass.

Christina moves closer and pushes Kylie into her bed, spilling vodka on the sheets in the process.

Christina: Is that all you are? A piece of ass? A slut?

Kylie: Mom!? Stop!? Please!?

Christina: I should have never taken you. You ungrateful little shit. I wish they’d left you on the side of the road where you belong.

Christina pushes Kylie into the bed again and again, and suddenly Kylie pushes her back and starts to run. Christina whips up in her drunken state and grabs the girl by her hair and whips her back. She puts a hand on her throat.

Christina: I’m talking to you!

Kylie struggles in her mother’s grasp. Christina tightens her grip.

Christina: You ruined my life! All I wanted was a child. They gave me you! You!? You made him leave us! This was all your fault! I hate you!

Kylie can feel herself fading in the grip as she struggles. She reaches out and rakes her fingers across the eyes of Christina, who drops her bottle on the ground and releases her grip.

Christina: You bitch!?

Kylie crawls across the ground and scrambles as she works to her feet and stands in the doorway of her small room.

Christina: Run off you little bitch. Run off and see if they want you. They didn’t want you in the first place. They hated you, too!

Kylie: Shut up!

Christina: You think you’re gonna be just like him!? Just because think you’re a Starr? You’re no more Starr than I am!

Kylie: Mom… please stop it.

Christina: I’m not your mother. Nobody wants you. Not even your brother…

Christina stumbles toward Kylie who screams and runs through the doorway.

October 27, 2019 - Under Attack - St. Louis, Missouri

Bree shakes her head as she Jordan finishes her story. She looks up at a monitor and sees people still entering for the chamber match. Jaina stares at the floor, looking shocked by these developments.

Bree: Sienna isn’t going to like this. I don’t like this…

Jordan: I’m not sure what I’m supposed to do. I never asked for this to happen.

Bree snaps her glance back at Jordan and crosses her arms. She looks intensely disappointed.

Bree: I asked you, more than once, what was your issue with him. You had all these chances to tell me, and you didn’t!

Jaina: And me? Why not tell me!?

Jordan: I didn’t expect it to ever change. I thought it would never come up.

Bree: So you admit you just blatantly lied to me? I thought we were better friends than that.

Jordan: We are. I didn’t lie, I just… left out some details along the way. I guess.

Jaina: Gods, that doesn’t sound good.

Bree: What else haven’t you told me? Huh? First the stuff with the safe house...

Jaina: Hey!?

Bree: Now this? What else?

Jordan: There’s nothing else. I promise. Please, I’m sorry Bree.

Bree shakes her head as she stands there and leers at Jordan. A deep sigh escapes Bree as she breaks her glance.

Bree: Congrats on the win I guess. You know when my plane leaves tomorrow. Don’t be late.

Bree walks out of the locker room quickly, leaving Jordan there to just slump back against the wall.

Jordan: Fuck…

Jaina stays a distance away, crossing her arms and just shaking her head.

October 28, 2019 - Lambert International Airport - St. Louis, Missouri.

Jordan wheels her bag behind her as she enters the private terminal and smiles to the girl at the front counter.

Jordan: Hi, I’m here to meet my group for our flight to New Orleans… I must have beat them here?

Girl: No, that flight left about an hour ago.

Jordan looks back and her face turns white.

Jordan: I’m sorry, what?

Girl: They requested an earlier flight time and took an open window. It looks like their full group of four boarded the plane.

Jordan: Four? It was supposed to be five!

Girl: I’m sorry, mam. I’m not sure how I can help you. I don’t have any details that we missed a passenger.

Jordan turns away and scrambles to her pocket and sends a text to Bree.

Jordan text: Did you guys leave me here in St. Louis? Seriously??

Jordan stands there waiting as the girl at the counter watches her. She sees the spinning wheel on her phone start as Bree begins to type back and finally it comes through.

Bree text: We decided to leave earlier and you never showed up. Thought you might have left with him.

Jordan text: No! Of course not! Why didn’t you tell me!?

Bree text: Never lied about when we were going to leave, but I guess I left out some details.

Jordan growls to herself and thinks about spiking her phone into the ground before stomping out of the terminal and heading for the main terminals.

October 31, 2019 - In The Sky - Bree’s Private Plane

It’s dead quiet on the flight as the crew heads back to Los Angeles for the Halloween party at Taylor Chase’s house.. The flight has barely left New Orleans and Jaina and Jordan chat quietly near the back of the plane when Bree comes walking up to them.

Bree: Jaina, can I have a minute with Jordan. Just a minute, babe.

Jaina nods and stands up, walking up from where Bree just came from. Bree takes a seat in Jaina’s place and crosses one leg over the other. She stares at Jordan, who tiredly looks back at her without saying a word.

Bree: Let’s get this out of the way so the rest of the flight isn’t awkward. I know you started to explain on the phone, but this is better. Let me just say first though… I’m still not pleased with all this. I asked you to come with us because Sienna begged me to be there and Jaina convinced me to cut you some slack. And she’s right, until this you’ve only ever shown me support and friendship. And I know this isn’t really about me, but that said, you know how I am about honesty. I felt betrayed. Why lie to me?

Jordan sits up a little bit straighter in her seat and looks like she doesn’t know what to say. Bree lifts her brows slightly as if to say she’s waiting for an answer.

Jordan: I never wanted anyone to think I was only here because I’m his sister. I didn’t want anyone to think I wasn’t really capable of doing this on my own. It’s not like I grew up with him. We grew up in different homes, with different parents. He’s decades older than me. Christ, he’s old enough to be my dad… I wanted this to be something I did on my own. I’m not Kylie Starr. I’m Jordan Majors.

Bree nods, trying to keep an open mind in the conversation.

Bree: I wish you would have felt like you could have told me. I want you to trust me enough that you feel like you can tell me anything. I need us to trust each other. If you’re hiding things, it makes me wonder if I can trust you. And I need to be able to fully trust you with Jaina if this is going to continue like it seems it will. I want Sienna to know she can trust you, too. That’s important to me. It should be to you, too.

Jordan: It is important! It is! I just screwed up. I should have told you. Honestly I never thought he’d return. When he showed up for Taking Hold of the Flame, I was annoyed. I thought he would let this be my time. But I guess he had goals, too. Somewhere within him, I think he feels the need to protect me or something and make up for the past. I don’t need it. But it is what it is.

Bree sort of smirks and leans back into her chair, crossing her arms.

Bree: Believe me when I say I know all too well about the intentions of a big brother. Especially when they’re much older than you are. I can’t pretend to understand what you went through. It sounds abysmal. I can only think to the future. You know what you need to do with me going forward, right?

Jordan: Yes.

Bree: What about Jake?

Jordan: I guess we’ll be fighting Ravyn and her buddies together now.

Bree: Yeah, babe. I wondered about that. But do you really not like him? Or was that just some sort of show for me?

Jordan shakes her head and looks out a window at the blue and white mixed sky.

Jordan: I don’t know to be honest. Part of me wants to hate him. Part of me appreciates what he’s done for me at different times. He never had to do anything he did. He wasn’t obligated in any way at all. There was a time I ran away from home and I found him at a show in Omaha. He knew who I was, but he didn’t want me to believe I was anything other than his cousin or something. I told him some things that were happening. He didn’t know what to do. It was out of his wheelhouse. So he put me in touch with some people to help me in other ways. Everyday I went to school, then I trained in a ring and then I came home to put up with more mental and sometimes physical abuse. So I guess my family past has come back to rear its ugly head. He saved me from another injury most likely. Maybe he can help me end this thing with Ravyn once and for all.

Bree: You know I would be helping you if I could. Sienna, too. We’re all being stretched so thin right now.

Jordan: I know. Bree you know I love you and I never meant to hurt the trust between us. I’ll never stop trying to earn that back. I promise. I think I know what I’m doing. Trust me when I say that and let me show you that it’s worth it to trust me.

Bree: Okay. I believe you. And if you think it’s worth figuring out if he’s being sincere or not, or whatever… I won’t get in the way of that. Not everyone gets a second chance with their older brothers.

Jordan: Thanks.

Bree smiles and nods as she stands up and Jaina comes walking back to sit back down in the seat. Jaina tilts her head.

Jaina: Everything ok, babe?

Jordan: It’s starting to be ok again. It’s getting there.

Jordan smiles wide as she looks out the window.

Promo

Jordan appears in the locker room backstage at Breakdown as she shoots a video of herself with her phone.

How does that feel, huh Ravyn? How does that feel? You’re such a bad, bad girl, but I just watched you run away with your tail in your twat. You think you’re so clever. You think you know any and everything, but you know basic math, right? Two. Count that. One finger, two fingers. I know you’re familiar with that and more from all your time with Syren, but in this case we’re just talking about records. You just can’t seem to beat me when those lights are the brightest. You should be embarrassed of yourself. I’m a rookie and you’re supposed to be one of the best of all freaking time. And now not only have I beaten you twice, but I’ve taken away your extracurricular fun. You can’t just beat up on me after the matches anymore. Now? You just get to tuck that tail again and run away. My time will beat you. They will beat the tag champions who unfortunately have to join you. The momentum of mine you keep trying to kill, it’s only going to grow more. I think we’re starting to see the real truth here come to light. Your time, your light, it’s fading. You’re a candle in the wind ready to go pitch black into nothing more than smoke at any given moment in time. And I’m right here willing to be the one to snuff out your light once and for all. The crazy thing is I probably shouldn’t even be in a position to do this.

I’m not supposed to be in your league. But you’ve placed me there with terrible decision making. Now I’m coming from nowhere to ruin your days and nights. You’ve finally been judged for all your crimes. Your sentence? Apparently it’s to be bothered by the gnat that is Jordan Majors until you can’t handle it anymore. Until you wilt and become no more. If that’s what I was put here for, it that’s my role in our story… then I accept it. You need to remember, I never asked for this. I was perfectly content to try and convince that girl to just love me back. But you needed her to love you and your message. She was hooked on you like the bad drug you are, and she’s finally finding her way without you again. Meanwhile, I’m taking you off the streets once and for all to make sure that no one else is drawn in like a moth to flame. You see, Abigail wanted me to just join up and follow like she was. But I don’t find your light as attractive as those with a simple mind do. I’m too good for that trash that you are offering your followers. I don’t need to be afflicted by the disease you all are offering people who want to share your beliefs. I know what I believe in, and that’s me. I believe in me continuing to beat you until you climb back into the cave you came from and finally sit down with Gollum and just chill the fuck out. I only believe in the truth. And that is the truth.

The truth about Jake Starr being a part of this mess is he is simply evening the odds. I could have been pummeled by you time after time and you now know that I will just keep getting up and I will keep fighting you until my last breath. But Jake, he didn’t seem to think it was a good idea to stay on the sidelines anymore. He came out on his own, chair in hand, and he chased off you and your little harem of demons. That’s your new reality. When you try to invade my business and take me out, the cold hard steel of a chair with a stupid name will be there to bash you to hell each and every time. I didn’t ask for him to do this. Hell, we didn’t even grow up together. Our past is more complicated than your relationship history. But he’s stepped up now and thrown himself directly in the middle of this fire that I started by disagreeing with Abigail when she asked me to follow her blindly into the furnace. At Under Attack I said I was going to end this once and for all. I beat you all over that ring and put you away, but your minions came right back out to put in a few licks of their own. It’s you that can’t let this go. Jake didn’t even need to be a part of this. But now you’re bringing up old war wounds and mixing them with new and I just don’t see how you come out of this in a positive way.

When you go home tonight and rest your head on that pile of banana peels that decorates your trash can of a bedroom, I want you to remember this: no matter what you do to me, it will never be enough. I want you to think about this. To soak it in. And I want this to invade your dreams and become your nightmares. When you close your eyes at night I want you to see me standing there in a tight, black dress, blocking you from everything you want to accomplish. When you lay with Syren, I want you to see me there, hauntingly smiling back at you while I show you two fingers and force you to recoil away from your lover. When it’s quiet during the day, I hope you think about me and all the ways you can beat me… only to realize each and every one of those plans would fail. It’s simply undeniable at this point, baby girl. No matter what you and the trash pail kids try to do to me, it will fall short of what you’re hoping for. You will never, ever be able to scrub me from existence like you hope to. You will never, ever be able to forget this little blonde who put a dent in your legacy. And if this keeps going like I think it might, you might never be able to forget the chair sized dent I put in your head when I finally get the chance to end this once and for all and squash you like the cockroach you are. Don’t let yourself believe in the urban legends, dear. Cockroaches might be able to survive damn near everything, but my boot is a killer that can’t be stopped and you are my target.

Lastly, to our tag champs. It’s a shame that all your recent steam and momentum has to be bundled into this. I’m sorry to say you were dealt a hand that you simply won’t want any part of. The twins are pissed, Jake and I are incensed and ready to whoop some ass, and you got teamed up with the version of Infamous that can’t even beat it’s way through a wet paper bag together right now. They are a shell of themselves. And you are just two people who were hoping to keep things rolling while you established yourselves as the dominant team in the division. Opps! Blame Sasha. I’m not here to feel sorry for you and what you’re incapable of doing based on the way this was booked. As far as I’m concerned, you’re every bit as much in my way as Infamous is. Even worse, you might be in the way of me getting my hands on Ravyn to make her days even worse than they already are. So just know this, if you do get in my way I won’t hesitate to make either one of you a victim of this run I seem to be on. I’m not ready to let this all slip. Just because you carry gold to the ring doesn’t mean you won’t be taking a big fat L in this match. And if I get tired of you, I know a pair of twins ready to rip your very throats out. Damn, the more I think about this match the better I feel about my team of four.

It’s only a matter of time before I put this all to rest Ravyn. This week, whether I have to pin you or one of your friends or one of our tag champs, I will make damn sure you all go home as losers. I’ll never stop saying this to you either, you can deny it all you want but you know better than anyone in this whole company: when Jordan Majors says she’s going to do something, you better prepare for it to happen. Because Jordan Majors is money, baby. And my favorite trash hoe to beat up on… you can freaking bank on it.

Jordan winks to her phone and ends the video.
OOC: Woo, finished with half an hour spare before I have to head to bed for my alarm tomorrow morning, lol. Originally, was gonna do a follow up to my last rp for the cd in this, but decided to go in a different direction, and that direction ties the cd and shoots together. Not my best work, but been a weird couple of weeks for me so I'm happy I got anything up at all lol. Good luck all and enjoy!

Got food poisoning at work on Monday, which completely killed the time I had to write everything. As a result, my Christy RP will have to represent both parts of Infamous.

Enjoy.

Ebdon Entertainment Presents
Christy Matthews Uncensored
Motherhood
Part Thirteen: My Future Protégé
That said, I do have an RP from Autumn which I quite enjoyed. Deals with Autumn's side of the same theme as Ryan's RP.

Enjoy.

Life in Seasons
Book Two, Chapter Fifteen
There comes a point in everyone's life when they have to face facts they may not be keen on admitting to themselves.  Prior to my decision to tey and take my own life, i was in a boat where nothing mattered.  Nobody mattered.  I didn't matter.  At least, that's how I saw it.  Day after day, from friends, I'd hear about how wrong I was, and how loved I was, but to me it was all garbage.  To me they were all saying what they had to say to make me feel better and, "get me back up on that horse."  In my eyes they wanted me to go back and do what they thought would make me happy.

They didn't have a clue how lost and far from happy I was.

Many of my friends came to me telling me to regroup, get back out there, and try to get back to where I was before my downward spiral.  They wanted me to make some grandiose return, run my mouth, and act like none of my complete bullshit performances had happened.  This was a point of no return for me.  I had fallen from grace in a career I put my heart and soul into for so long.  I had felt betrayed by those around me inside the company because they weren't the ones reaching out, but instead making me feel like it was best I stay away.  I hated the industry.  I despised myself.  All of the accolades I had earned that adorned the walls of my office made me not even want to set foot in there.

Plain and simple, I wanted to be as far from the business as I could be.

I wanted to isolate myself, and ultimately do what I did down the road.

I wanted to disappear.

Before I could, however, I get a phone call.  It's a call from one of the biggest "secrets" my life has to offer, and for once it didn't involve a love interest.  Instead, it had to do with a woman who I had barely known, but had always been special in my heart.  Every big brother's dream, his little sister.  The one he gets to look after and "protect," and while I had only recently, meaning over the past few years, found out about her existence, I felt close to her already, as if I had known her my whole life.

That closeness was shared on a couple of levels, but not all.  She had many jaded opinions of our family, and rightfully so.  But she has entrusted a lot in me because I'm ultimately the only one who would support her in her journey.  Why me?  I'm the only one who'd understand, and respect her decisions.  Well she assumed all of her decisions.  She called me with an issue, explained it, and I told her basically an equivalent of, "whatever."  It wasn't an answer she liked because she felt placated.  So was adamant we meet, and talk things out, that I finally gave in, and figured the worst that could happen would be I leave annoyed, which would be comparable to any other day of the week.

.::Jake sits on a park bench overlooking the river, just outside of Sec Taylor Stadium.  His bitterness toward everything continues to grow, wishing more and more he could just disappear and go the way of the Dodo.  His emotions have become more and more flooded with darkness, and he can't seem to escape it.  Unlike most, however, he continues to try.  Today is one of those days where he's out and about for a reason.  A phone call came in earlier in the week regarding the profession he had begun to loathe.  It wasn't SCW checking up on him and his health.  It wasn't the OWF planning another failed attempt at a comeback show.  Instead it was the voice of a woman.  One of the only who didn't bring him distress and anger.  She asked to meet with him on a very personal and professional level that Jake felt was appropriate and needed his attention.

As Jake sits, eyes affixed forward, a woman approaches from the rear.  She had parked on the street, seeing Jake sitting on the bench, slouched, and just not completely himself.  She walks around the side of the bench, and sits down, gazing outward just like Jake.  Out of his periphery, Jake can see who it is, and wastes no time in acknowledging her. ::.

Jake Starr: I was pretty surprised to have you call...

Jordan Majors: Well who else am I supposed to turn to?

Jake Starr: Your family?

Jordan Majors: And that's why I'm here!

Jake Starr: I meant your other family...

Jordan Majors: Oh fuck off.  We both know about that situation.  You're the only one I could turn to, especially for this.

Jake Starr: But why now?  I've seen you out there doing your thing, lately.  I've seen you out there in various forms.  I especially liked your pasty-ass white girl, posing as a Luchador, gimmick.  Only seen one other one less believable, and he's a ginger on top of everything else...

Jordan Majors: It's called a Luchadora...

Jake Starr: It's called a "Flying Gringa..."

Jordan Majors: At least I wasn't doused in blue body paint, walking around like a Star Wars character in lifts....

=p- If Pacino can wear lifts and get paid, fuck it I can, too!

Jordan Majors: Exactly... The gimmick worked for a while, I made a little off of it, and that was that.  Don't act holier than thou when you had to keep changing your name with fake IDs just so companies would hire you... The fact is, I thought that was the way to forge my path without being seen as "Jake Starr's little sister."  I thought that was going to be my only way of getting respect like you.

Jake Starr: Seriously?  Why?  Nobody once has ever figured out, or even started to draw a correlation between us.  So you could have been Jordan Majors all along, and nobody would have given two shits.

Jordan Majors: That's why I asked you to meet me.  I want to try that.  I want to be me.  But I want to know you're truly OK with me going to SCW...

.::Jake rolls his eyes. ::.

Jake Starr: I told you on the phone, you do you.  You be you.  If you want to go to SCW, go to SCW.  If you want to carve your name amongst the greats, it's not my place to say no.

Jordan Majors: It's your turf...

Jake Starr: Was...

Jordan Majors: It still is... You know you could go back any moment, and cause chaos.

Jake Starr: And where would it get me Jordan?  I'd still be the same, jaded, ass, I am now.

Jordan Majors: Why jaded?

Jake Starr: Be... Because I don't know what the fuck I'm supposed to do anymore.  I'm not a big shot.  I've done everything I can.  So where's my drive?  Why should I fucking care?  I say the same shit over and over again, and then fall back on old cliches.  I have nothing to offer anymore, and I feel that way about life itself, you know?

Jordan Majors: No Jake, I don't.  All I know is I care about what you think.  I care about the advice you have.

.::Jake sighs. ::.

Jake Starr: You want honesty?

Jordan Majors: Unless it's you being a dick...

Jake Starr: Go do your thing.  Pretend I don't exist.  Hell bad mouth me if my name comes up.  Do whatever you can to set yourself apart and be you.  I've seen you on the indy scene.  I have seen how talented you are.  You can hang in SCW.  But know that when you start setting yourself apart, they'll turn on you in an instant.  They'll try and eat you alive.  They'll try and destroy anything you create.

Jordan Majors: So you're saying it'll be like living at home all of these years?  Then good... I can use this as my chance at payback for all of the shit I endured.

Jake Starr: You can't make SCW personal.  That's what I did.  That's where I failed.  EVERYTHING was personal to me, and I couldn't let anything go.  Instead I was the guy pissing and moaning every week, constantly unhappy.  Look at me now.  Look what it did to me...

.::Jordan begins to think Jake is trying to make her decide not to go. ::.

Jordan Majors: Just be honest, Jake... If you don't want me to go to SCW I won't.

Jake Starr: I want you to do what you want and realize I don't matter, here.  This isn't about me.  This is about you.  It's why I went to SCW because it was finally about me.  I was tired of not being myself, so I did it.  You're tired of not being you, so step out there and you do you.  It doesn't matter what I think.  It doesn't matter if I like it or don't.  Hell it probably doesn't matter if anyone knows who you are.  The fact is, you have a dream and some nobody like me can't stop you.

.::Jordan sits back on the bench, still slightly confused on what to do. ::.

Jordan Majors: You really are bitter...

She had no clue the level of bitterness I faced on a daily basis.  She had no clue how much anger and bitterness the business and this one company had sent me into.  And it wasn't even their fault, it was mine.  It was me pressuring myself.  It was me pushing myself day in and day out for over a decade, and never stopping to breathe.  I allowed something like this to consume me, and not only did I loathe it at the time, I loathed myself.  I blamed myself.  I blamed the company.  It was a constant back and forth with me about who, truly, was the most at fault, and it was one of those things that led to the most darkness I had ever faced.

Jake Starr: So what?  You do you... Make yourself happy.  Quit giving a fuck about what others think because it'll drive you so damn crazy appeasing everyone that you lose yourself.

Jordan Majors: Is that what happened to you?

This was a question that I didn't expect, nor know how to truly confront.  It was simple enough, "what happened to me?"  It's not something easily answered or thought about.  I had gone from the guy taking every bit of action thrown my way to a guy sitting on a park bench wishing he didn't exist.  What did happen to me?  Why did I let myself get to that point?  Why did I allow myself to continue down that dark path and end up on the verge of death?

And seriously why did I not realize why she's really there?  She's not there seeking "my permission," she wants her brother's approval of her.  She wanted me to be proud she had gotten to the point she was ready to move up in her career.  Ugh.  I look back and realize how gone I truly was, and it was almost past an event horizon of something bad happening to me in the future, which it did.

Jordan Majors: I just want a clear answer... Yes or no?

Jake Starr: Yes... Do it... I have no plans on coming back anytime soon, if at all, to fart on your rainbow and expose you.  Nobody will know, and you can live a life free of Jake Starr influence.  I won't lie, that's what it sounds like you want more than anything, anyway.

Jordan Majors: Jesus Christ, Jake... No... I wanted your blessing out of respect to you, both as my brother, and someone who is already established there.  I didn't want you to think I was trying to take your spot, or ruin your reputation.

Jake Starr: Then promise me one thing...

Jordan Majors: What?

Jake Starr: You make your own fucking legacy, and be honest with yourself when you need help.

.::Jordan scoffs. ::.

Jordan Majors: Like from you?

Jake Starr: ... From anyone.

.::Jake stands up and starts to walk away.  He pauses and looks back over his shoulder. ::.

Jake Starr: ... But know big brother will always be watching, and always be ready to make sure nobody fucks with his little sister...

.::Jordan scoffs again, and looks to her right.  After a couple breaths she turns and begins a sentence. ::.

Jordan Majors: You know, Jake I don't ne...

.::She realizes he's nowhere to be seen, and her tone changes. ::.

Jordan Majors: ... Thank you...

Until recently, this was the last we talked.  As she progressed our conversations became more frequent, and while she would tell me about her life on the road, she got to listen to me talk about her.  She really turned into a listening ear for me, and became that sisterly figure I probably have always needed.  And lately I feel it's slowly gone both ways.  I've become that big brother she yearned for, and who wasn't a dickhead and abusive in her life.  Sure... She and I have a long way to go before everything becomes "familial" but we have started down a path of trust and conversation that can lesd to many positives and far fewer negatives.

------------------------------

Jake Starr: Sometimes, enough is enough.  Sometimes promises need to be broken.  Sometimes walls must come crashing down.  At Under Attack, just that happened.  Jordan Majors walked out there and beat the shit out of Ravyn Taylor for the, not one... Not two... FIVE...

.::From off screen Brandon's voice is heard. ::.

Brandon Evans: Three, sir!

Jake Starr: Ah yes, three time, or third time for those of you who actually can speak English in a grammatical manner.  This was something that, I'm just going to be blunt, didn't think was possible.  I have only beaten that bitch in tag team competition, and here she is, newbie Jordan Majors, whooping her ass thrice!  I can say I was most definitely impressed, but then Infamous decided it was going to be their moment to strike, like the cowards they are.  They couldn't handle defeat, so what do they do, they try to send someone out on a gurney.  And when I saw that attack, it was when I decided hiding my relationship to Jordan was over and I was not going to watch her be rolled out on a stretcher like they did to me.  On top of that, let's be real, if anyone knows how to go toe to toe with Infamous as a group, and do so basically by himself, it's me.

So I went down there and I did what I did.  I made sure they realized they weren't going to be the gang raping thugs they had been in the past, and Jordan Majors wasn't some sacrificial lamb they got to get their anger out on.  Instead they were going to be reminded of what happened to the last guy they did this to.  Now, I get it... I get where their smart-ass selves were coming from.  I get where they may have thought they could have gotten away with what they did.  But when they went out there at Breakdown and started trying to be funny, be creative, and be completely WRONG, they got a bit of a shock when they found out that the two weren't some opposite sex pro wrestlers with a thing for one another, but instead they were siblings, and equally ready to beat their asses.

That leads us to today.

That leads us to this moment.

SCW is now in the midst of having NOT ONE, but TWO, Starr family members on its roster and actually knowing so, and those two members teaming up for the first time in their lives on Breakdown.  This is a moment that, for me at least, is one that regardless of outcome will mean the world to me.  I have my sister in my corner.  I am in my sister's corner.  We are doing something we were both bred to do, and getting to represent who we have become as individuals, but now as brother and sister.  This is a culmination of our careers.  Neither of us have wanted to be in the shadow of our family.  We have always wanted to forge our respective paths, and now, in 2019, in the biggest promotion on the planet, not only have we done so, our paths now come together where we fight together.

It's an honor I won't downplay.

The best part of this fight is that it's not just against Infamous.  We aren't going out there to just continue a fight that a few asshats decided to start against the wrong family.  No.  Jake Starr and Jordan Majors are walking into the arena with a fight against the best tag teams in SCW.  We have the Tag Team Champions against us, along with Infamous and Twin Magic.  Jake Starr and Jordan Majors are being pushed into the limelight against the best SCW has to offer tag team wise, and at the same time, get to show Infamous why they were mistaken by not nutting up and taking a loss like a grown up.

Now I've heard the argument time and time again.  Me and whoever I am teaming with can't hang with established teams.  We can't win because we don't have the team chemistry.  We don't have, shit, whatever it is that it takes to win.  But I want to remind everyone in SCW about the ultimate upset that Jake Starr was a part of.  Infamous, Syren and Ravyn Taylor, were the unstoppable tag team, truly running roughshod over everyone and every team that crossed their path.  Then Greg Cherry, a legend both in ability to eat in catering, and win big matches, came up to Jake Starr and said, "hey, let's challenge Infamous for the Tag Team Championships."  The best part was watching those two Infamous bitches squirm, trying to play it off like they had it under control, and the next thing you know... Jake Starr and Greg Cherry were the Tag Team Champions in their FIRST MATCH together.

We didn't have chemistry, and we took down, arguably, the greatest tag team in SCW history.

So when you believe that just because it's a first for two individuals, that they can't possibly coexist or have the chemistry to survive like seasoned teams, look at what two people who legitimately didn't care for one another, walked out there and actually beat THE BEST.  And now, you look at who I'm walking out there with and trusting this time around, and you think that's not MORE advantageous than Greg Cherry?  This is TRULY my flesh and blood.  Tommy and David were always "brothers" to me, but this woman, this talent, she's my legitimate sister.  She's the woman who came from the same parents as I.  Yeah, we came from vastly different childhoods, and we have a lot, on a personal level, to work out, but we are both still forged from the same blood and the same lineage.  And don't forget what I have done in SCW, and even Jordan, in her short time, she's done things I haven't.  I've never beaten Ravyn Taylor, heads up, and look at her?

This is why SCW realizes what this could mean in the long run for both of us.  They realize the family has united.  They realize that this could be the moment something special is born within its hallways.  Two members of a family that have PROVEN themselves time and time again, and in multiple situations and organizations, are walking out of that curtain, ready to fight.  Yeah it's big brother and little sister.  Yeah I know some people will run their mouth and say she's in my shadow.  But she proved everyone wrong.  She walked in here and wasn't "Jake Starr's sister," but Jordan Majors.  Just because everyone now knows we're siblings doesn't change what she's done on her own.  Now we just get to forge a new path simultaneously.  We get to do something we never expected to ever do in our careers.  We can fight together, we can fight alone, but the world now knows that big bro and little sis are going to be looking out for one another.

So Infamous... Zero Fucks Given... Twin Magic... All six of you better be ready to be surprised.  All six of you better be prepared to face off against a new force in Supreme Championship Wrestling.  We aren't coming out there to simply establish ourselves as a new tag team to be scared of.  We are coming out there to establish ourselves as two of SCW's most elite, and dangerous, members of its roster.  That means we are gunning for everyone.  Infamous brought us together.  Now everyone will face the consequences.  Everyone will realize that when you bring this family together, nobody can touch either of us.  We are united.  We are stepping up to the plate.  We gave everyone the benefit of the doubt by keeping our distance.  Now we come together.  Now we end the hiding.  Now we destroy the masses.

Infamous... You brought this on the world.  I hope when we beat your asses at Breakdown, along with the rest of the teams, you acknowledge your own mistakes and apologize to EVERYONE backstage.  Like I said... Singles, tag, it doesn't matter, we have each other's back.  And a family fighting together is stronger than ANY bond between the muscle of Infamous and her on again off again lover, or whatever they are.

We're here!