Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Owen Cruze vs. Gavin Taylor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Owen Cruze vs. Gavin Taylor

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Tuesday, November 12, 2019
2 RP Limit for singles; 4 RP limit for tag; 8 RP Limit for the Eight person tag
Here you go G, my effort for what it's worth. Always a pleasure my friend. Enjoy and Good luck

Owen #51
The following message comes from the Desk of the Hilton London Paddington hotel in London, England, room 721 occupied by Gavin Taylor

"Ladies and gentlemen, I am disgusted in you. The glee in which you saw me being cheap-shotted last Breakdown was dismal. A poor display of sportsmanship when all I was doing was staking my claim to the Adrenaline Championship match guaranteed of me by SCW Management. You cheered me getting hit, just like you cheered Kandis attempting to legitimately blind me. By the way, I remember when Sasha D said I deserved punishment for the hot water incident in EMERGE, but her silence in a legitimate attempted blinding is deafening. Come on, Sasha! Speak!

And now you're probably cheering the fact that, as I should be recovering from that vicious, unwarranted assault and preparing to give Supreme Championship Wrestling an Adrenaline Champion it can be proud of, I have to face not only a former World Champion... the most recent former World Champion who lost his title in the Elimination Chamber at the last pay per view, but my own step-nephew. That's just classy.

Owen... good luck. I'm sure you're expecting to be put through the rigors, and no better way than to face a man of my limitless talent and charisma.

As for the rest of SCW... what I do next, becoming Champion and raising that to a higher stature than ever before, I do not for you... but for me.

Sincerely,

Gavin Taylor
The All Star.