Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Kelsai Adamson-Mason vs. Derek Adonis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2 RP Limit for singles

DEADLINE FOR BOTH SHOWS IS SUNDAY, DECEMBER 15, 2019 at NOON ET
ooc: This is going to be great. I love Adonis! Best of luck G!

Hello, Hello, Hello!!!
I am so excited (what else is new, right?) to be on your television again, and to be talking to all of you about one of my favorite things in the world, which it actually isn’t really what people probably are thinking that it is right now, but that is…..

CHRISTMAS!!!

Yes, I know that everybody that is still watching probably thought that I was getting ready to say professional wrestling, and without a shadow of a doubt I do love professional wrestling, but not even my love of professional wrestling which everybody knows so well already can compare with my love of Christmas.

I love the trees with all of their lights and their stars on the top. I love the carolers signing all of out familiar favorite Christmas songs. I love the Christmas cookies, all of our classics and even if you don’t like Christmas (trust me, I just don’t understand how, but apparently it does happen) you know that you have a favorite here. I personally can’t get enough of cut out cookies. I love the little kids on Christmas Eve night trying to get too sleep be cause they that is the only way that Santa Claus is coming. And Santa Claus himself, did I mention how much that I really adore that jolly old elf, not that it should be a surprise to anyone because Kelsai loves everybody right? There is a lot that can be said for that too, but for now I am talking about Christmas so more on that later.

You know what I love about Christmastime the most though? I love the feeling that I get during that time of year, because Christmas is the perpetual season of hope! People cam be fighting, and for one day out of the year they just stop. No, Christmas is not a cure all but sometimes it sure does feel like it could be if we would only give it a chance. Christmas is a time when we don’t just say peace on earth and good will toward me, but we actually mean it as well.

So, I love everything about this time of year, and I will bet that you could to if you just give yourself a chance. Some people I know don’t really want to give it a chance but I really with that they would, because if they would then they just might….

Let. Love In.

Friday, December 13, 2019
1 o’clock am
New Orleans, Louisiana

Kelsai Adamson-Mason is genuine, kind-hearted, thoughtful, and normally just the type of person that you would like to be around when you are trying to spread some Christmas Cheer, because nobody is more cheery than Kelsai. However, that goes for things when they are normal and I am telling you right now that at one o’clock in the morning when Kelsai is tossing and turning because she cannot get to sleep, thing certainly are not normal. But you don’t need to take my word for it, instead we can just ask the other person in this house who is getting no sleep at night right now, her husband, Victor Mason.
As Victor wakes and nudges Kelsai for what is actually only the third time since eleven o’clock, but it probably seems more like the hundredth time, Victor sits up in bed, looking obviously on impressed as he now attempt to talk with the object of his annoyance, his lovely wife.

Victor: Kelsai…

There is nothing but peaceful sleeping coming from Kelsai for now, but Victor is once again going through this for the third time this night and he is not sacrificing his sleep anymore when he knows that he has to go to work in the morning.

Victor: Kelsai!

This time Kelsai stirs and eventually wakes herself up.

Kelsai: (sleepy) Hey baby, what is going on?

Victor: I should be asking you the same thing. You have been tossing and turning all night and you have woke me up out of a sound sleep three times now, not to mention our sheets are all untucked once again. If there is something going on you need to tell me Kelsai, because I would love to help you but I cannot do that unless I know what is going on?

Looking away, Kelsai knows what is going on, but she looks like so far that she is refusing to tell Victor, who has started to rub her back, realizing that she is only half awake and until she is all the way woke up she refuses to talk to people. Once she is all the way awake however, Victor knows that he might very well regret this tactic as there is a chance that his wife will never shut up, no matter the time of day or night it is.

Victor: Come on Kelsai, tell me what is going on, because I can tell you are certainly keeping something from me right now.

Kelsai: Victor, I don’t know baby, it is just to terrible I think.

Victor: Kelsai, I respect the fact that you are not all the way awake yet, which is why I am currently not pressing this issue even further. But I need to work tomorrow and you need to train until noon before getting on a plane for Breakdown. So we need to get to the bottom of why you keep waking up tonight and deal with it, because ultimately we both need to get some sleep.

Thankfully, Kelsai is all of the way awake finally as she looks at Victor suspiciously and checking her clock on the nightstand.

Kelsai: Oh no baby, why are we up at 1 o’clock in the morning? I am waking you up in the middle of night again?

A very exhausted looking Victor has all he can to nod his head.

Victor: I keep asking you what is going on, and you keep telling me that it’s not or it’s too terrible, but you won’t say anything more.

Kelsai: Well, I do now what I was thinking about tonight before I went to sleep, even if I can’t remember what I was dreaming about after going to bed.

Victor: Would you like to perhaps elaborate at all, or are you just going to leave me wondering?

Taking Victor’s hands in her own, Kelsai begins.

Kelsai: So, I know that you know how much that I adore everything about Christmas, so much so that I really started wondering, how can I make the Christmas spirit, a spirit of generosity, peace, hope, and love last the whole night through and that is when it hit me!

Victor: You say that it hit you did it?

Kelsai: Yes! Victor it hit me, like a ton of bricks it hit me!

Victor: Yeah, I know you are very excited right now because you are always very excited but yelling out loud really isn’t necessary. But anyway, what is the it that you are referring to?

Kelsai: I think that we need to really consider having a baby. Now I know that this might come as a bit of a shock to you that I would even think like this with my career going so strong like it is right now, bu…

A stunned Victor interrupts.

Victor: Ummm, excuse me, what did you just say, because I think that I could have swore that you just said that you and I need to really consider having a baby.

Kelsai looks at Victor excitedly with her trademark ear to ear grin enveloping her face like a hug, while she is barely able to get the words out.

Kelsai: Yes that is exactly what I just said, I think that we need to really consider starting a family together.

Victor: Now I know that sometimes nobody, even you, cannot really understand how your beautiful mind works Kelsai, but this one is truly a stretch, even for you. So, would you care to tell me how our conversation went from Christmastime and how you love that to I want us to consider having a baby, because this time, you have really floored me Kelsai, and I thought that you said I was the only person that you didn’t do that to anymore.

Kelsai: Again baby, you now how much that I love Christmastime, and I just think if I had someone too pass my love of Christmas off too…

Being the more practical one of the two as opposed to his whimsical wife, Victor now starts considering the couple’s options.

Victor: Kelsai, I had always assumed that you and I would want to start a family at some point, but you know that right now there are just so many things to consider. I know that you love professional wrestling, and you have gotten off to a very nice start in that last year to your career. So, you need to realize that if we are all the sudden trying to have a baby, everything changes Kelsai, do you understand that?

Kelsai: Yes, I understand what it would mean baby all of it. All of the midnight feedings. All of the talks from Blake about what it would mean to bring another person into the world and whether or not I am prepared and mature enough for that to happen. Because make no mistake about this Victor, I know that even while he might never fully admit to me, I know that Blake really does absolutely adore me, but I drive him nuts sometimes by not thinking things through and this would be another opportunity for him to ask him some very tough question

Victor is nodding along, now wide awake even at this hour.

Victor: Yes, and do you have the very tough answers. Because I will be honest Kelsai, I can take care of Blake alright? He is my older brother, but what he does not have the final say in our marriage, even though he would really like too.

Kelsai: If you are going to take care of Blake for both of us than who am I going to have to answer to?

Victor: Me Kelsai, you are going to have to answer to me. Are you sure that you are really ready to be a parent Kelsai? Do you really want to alter everything that you are doing right now, because that would certainly alter everything that we have been doing so far? Because it would mean some changes for me to be certain, it is your body we are talking about here and you are the one the would no longer be able to wrestle for a year in order to have a baby, not saying that I do not want one of course.

Kelsai giggles.

Kelsai: Baby, I am not taking about us having a baby, at least not in the traditional since, not right now.

Victor: I am confused, but please, go on.

Kelsai: Well baby, I have been thinking about this even before my parents told me what they had to tell me this summer, but both of us have so much love to give, and we have obviously got more than enough money to pull this off, so what would you think about adopting?

Victor starts thinking again.

Victor: Adopting? That is not a bad idea to think about quite honestly.

Kelsai: Really?

This time, Victor starts to smile.

Victor: Really, but I need you to do something for me first, or at least consider it.

Kelsai is about to start bouncing off of the walls.

Kelsai: Sure baby, anything!?

Victor: I want you to strongly consider going to see Kay’s grave. I think you have been putting this off and I that you have long enough. I really think that its time you go do this, before we go and look at our options for adoption.

Suddenly Kelsai’s excitement is gone, replaced by apprehension, getting choked up./

Kelsai: Alright baby, I will think about it. I am going to go back to sleep. Goodnight.

Victor: Goodnight.

The Masons go back to bed, Victor turning and holding Kelsai who silently cries to herself as we fade.

Alright so there have been a lot of things that are going on in SCW lately, a lot of big things that I suppose I really ought to talk about with all of you. Because we had this big thing called Clarity, a pay per view, and turns out that after all of the great championship matches everything stayed the same with Sienna Swann beating James Evans, Owen Cruze, and Syren to remain the SCW World Champion and everything would just remain that status quo right?
No, because just when you would have thought that Sienna would have been in the ring basking in her accomplishment, Kellen Jeffries came back for the first time since Taking Hold of the Flame and boy did he ever drop a bomb. Because Kellen still had his Trios contract and he used that on the End of the Year battle royal so that anyone can enter the battle royal and if they win?

They become the new SCW World Champion, unless Sienna wins-completely a possibility-then she will get to keep her belt. I am not going to get into to an argument about whether that match is right or wrong, at least not right now, as that is best discussed on another day and at another time. For now though, what everybody wants to know from me is will I be entering this tremendous opportunity or not?

It is a lot to consider but I that I will say is that for now everyone will have to wait and see as I consider all of my options carefully and try to make a decision, the best decision for me.

Right now though, Salt Lake City, Utah, I am getting very excited because I am coming to with SCW for Breakdown, and I am going to be taking on my good friend Mr. Derek Adonis, and when Mr. Derek Adonis is around that means that you will get to see his beautiful wife Ms. Cookie too!

Now Mr. Derek as different kind of competitor and I know that some the things that he has said or done have caused him to be controversial at times, but for those of us who have really gotten to know Mr. Derek, we know that he is really just a fun loving guy.

He is also a fun loving guy who is very, very good, I mean he been the SCW Television Champion, not once but twice and that is something that I have never done in SCW or anywhere for that matter is hold a championship title belt, even though I have tried three times, and failed so far.

So, I am going to need to be at my very best to tomorrow. Obviously Mr. Derek will have the edge in experience and in power, but I will counter that with some speed that will make Mr. Derek head spin and hopefully that coupled with my high flying skills will hopefully be enough to tip the scales in my favor.

Who knows, maybe if I can beat Mr. Derek, I will get a second opportunity to be a champion in SCW, something that I certainly would like to have another shot at. At the same time, Mr. Derek maybe feeling the same way about me and what he could get if he wins.

Hopefully after all is said and done, Mr. Derek, Ms. Cookie, and I will all be friends because that way I can say to them just like I am going to say to all of you now...

Kelsai loves all of you!