Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Looking ahead to 2020
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What do you want to see in SCW in 2020? Consider this broadly. Any thoughts and feedback welcome.
Podcasts. Tongue
(12-30-2019, 09:16 PM)Team Desire Wrote: [ -> ]Podcasts. Tongue
We did Supreme Radio already... SCW was ahead of the curve!
I'm looking forward to seeing what Olek can come up with in terms of storylines for everyone. He's been doing this forever, and he still manages to turn things out. I'm also looking forward to seeing who breaks out from the pack in terms of character as well as handler.

One thing I'd suggest would be to do some roster cleaning. The roster is rather large, and there are characters that typically have no rps attached to them. I'd say trim the fat, tighten things up a bit. I'm not saying kick them out, but put them on the back burner, use characters/handlers who role play consistently. Sure, a no-show here and there is fine. It happens, but if its consistent, there is no need to book that character. Not sure if that makes sense.

That's all I can think of right now. I will edit later if anything else comes to mind.
Mostly just want to find my groove again. Still don't feel like I'm back in the game yet. Unsure if that's a me problem or a character problem, but hopefully figure that out at some point and turn things around.

As for the fed, I like Josh's answer there, looking forward to seeing who breaks out this year, be it handler or character.

In terms of changes, I'd like to see more random one of feuds and people getting more random opportunities. I think, especially when a character is more mid-card, getting a shot that perhaps you wouldn't normally get can help people up their game. We know who the established main event is for the most part, but a chance to see some other people in the picture even if temporarily, would be cool.
What josh said.

Stuff. Lots of stuff.

Kennedy Street.

Seriously though, I’m a sucker for tournaments. Love trios. Loved best of the best and shot of adrenaline when we had them. That’s really all I can think of. There’s not much I can think of to complain about because scw is a well oiled machine. We’re doing good. No need to change much. Maybe going forward we make sure our line of communication between each other and between us and Olek is clear in terms of angles and such. Breakdown of communication could easily torpedo a great character and/or angle.
I would love to see Shot of Adrenaline come back. Or if not, some other kind of tournament with title implications. Those are super fun.

Also agree with Josh about the roster.
I'd do a podcast or something, idk. Love to see some fresh faces getting built up
Joel and I have the stuff to do it. We could probably pull it off pretty easy too if people gave us some ideas about how they'd want it presented... IC vs OOC vs whatever.
What Josh said about the roster works for me.