Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Your 2020 SCW goals, plans and targets.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You know the drill.  Smile

Brand new decade cometh. Yeah. What yall wanna do?
I'd like for James to have another World title run, as I am going to retire him sooner rather than later. He's had an awesome run since his return, and his story is one of my best.

I'd like to continue having fun with Asher, and see where he goes. I still want Hudson vs. Blake, but who knows where that will go. Other than that, we will see how much time I am allotted with a possible book deal on the horizon.
(12-31-2019, 04:45 PM)James Evans Wrote: [ -> ]retire, retire, retire

such a tease
You already know. Blake vs Bree.

GIVE ME WHAT I WANT!!

But seriously, yeah. Also, I would like to get a better grip on things for Kandis. And sometime in the next year I would like Bree to earn a World Title run.
Jordan speaking on shows. Like, regularly lol.
For Wes to be set on fire.
I think my main goal should be finding someone to do character interactions with consistantly, not just one off character interactions. So far, I haven't found anyone to do it with or have ideas in mind to make that happen.

Also the goal is always to improve on my RP's I have. I don't have any plans title or feud wise with Konrad, other than him finishing business with Gavin Taylor. That's it for now.
I'd like to win a match.

That's all. One match. Maybe one per character. I haven't decided how ambitious I want to be.
For Cannon: I want to see him become the biggest heel in SCW, I want to see him hold the SCW World Championship, hell most of the SCW gold this year if not just 2. I want to make 2020 his year so will be going all in once I get back from Singapore.

For Pollock: Need to really get into the character more, build him up properly but I do know the endgame vision I have. will have to see if I can take him there.

and maybe elsewhere throw in a surprise here or there along the way to 2021.
Olek spends money on creating real championship belts for all of us who have won them, and sends them to us as gifts!

OH I'm gonna win something I probably shouldn't because I got lucky! So here's to whatever that is!!
Pages: 1 2