Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Katie Steward vs. El Lucho Grande
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SCW Television Championship

2 RP Limit for singles

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Tuesday, January 7, 2020
SCW Goddess | Katie Steward | "A Goddess Mind Game and a Special Spring"

[color=hot pink]{The episode starts in Los Angeles, California at the home of Katie Steward. The scene opens in Katie’s bedroom where we find her laying in her bed with her face buried in her pillow. She’s still dressed in her ring robe from her Christmas mass service at her church. She is with her Brat, Katelyn Buehler who is watching her to make sure she’s ok after the disastrous evening. Katelyn sits on the side of the bed and gently pats Katie on the back.}

Katelyn Buehler: It’s ok, it wasn’t as bad as you think it was. Also TJ called and he said he thinks he got most of the people to delete the videos of it from their phones. So you’re not going to be an internet meme.

Katie Steward: I can’t believe I lost it like that. I just couldn’t give them the speech I wanted to give to them. I could’ve spread the Goddesses love knowing what I know. That she has abandoned me. I just couldn’t take it.

Katelyn Buehler: It’s ok, Kate. You’re safe. I’ll make sure you find the Goddess and get back what she took from you.

{Katelyn pats Katie on her back trying to calm her down and make her feel better. Katelyn’s words maybe what Katie needs as she gets just that. Her daughter, Ash walks into her bedroom. She knocks on the open bedroom door and announces herself to Katie.}

Ash: Katie…

{Katelyn looks up at Ash. She recognizes her from there journey last year in Ireland.}

Katelyn Buehler: Oh, you’re Katie’s daughter. The one that’s actually a Goddess. It’s Asherah, right?

{Katie turns over on the bed and looks at Ash. She stands there in the middle of the bedroom with a smile. Happy to see Katie and out of purgatory.}

Katie Steward: Ash?

{Ash takes a step closer to Katie and Katelyn. Katie reaction isn’t what she expected as Katie rolls out of bed on the opposite side. She grabs her own crucifix off the table and raises it towards Ash.}

Katie Steward: Stop! Don’t come any closer…

Ash: Katie? What are you doing?

Katelyn Buehler: Yeah, aren’t you happy to see her?

Katie Steward: No. This is a trick. The Goddess is playing games with me. It’s bad enough that she’s abandoned me. Now this. I watch Ash die. Bringing her back to further torture is going too far.

Ash: Ok Katie, I know this might be a little too much to believe, but if you let me explain the very long story…

Katie Steward: You’re not messing with my mind. I’m not going to let her do this to me. I need help…

{Katie walks backstage leans against the wall and eventually hits the corner of her bedroom. She’s still armed with her crucifix and feels it’ll protect against whatever evil is walking around with her daughters face.}

{Madison Steward over hears the commotion inside the bedroom and she runs in to see what happening. Katie is cuddled p in a corner of the room with Katelyn leaning over trying to consult her and Ash just standing in place not moving.}

Madison Steward: Ash, what happened? What’s wrong with Katie?

Ash: She’s not ready for this. The Goddesses power is too strong.

{Ash turns away and runs out of the room. Maddy follows after her. The camera turns back to Katie who is still broken with Katelyn trying her best to make her feel better and the scene fades.}

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

{The scene changes to Katelyn Buehler and Autumn Daniels sitting in a lounge area of a waiting room. Katelyn looking concern about Katie after the last few nights. She pours everything out to Autumn.}

Katelyn Buehler: Do you think we’re doing the right thing? She said she needed help and we took her to the person that she knew would have her.

Autumn Daniels: Yes. Katelyn you did good. I’m sure what Katie needs is a nice talk with someone who has her best interest in mind.

Katelyn Buehler: I don’t know. What if they can’t help her?

Autumn Daniels: Then we’ll have to call in Robin and she’ll straighten out Katie.

Katelyn Buehler: Don’t you mean fix her?

Autumn Daniels: Sure…

{The scene changes to inside the office where Katie is laying down on a couch like she’s seeing a shrink. The camera turns to show Katie’s agent Ms. Specter sitting behind her desk. She hold her phone in her hand watching a leak video from Katie’s Christmas mass service at her church.}

Ms. Specter: So Katie, how are you feeling? Are you doing good? I want you to know that nobody is upset with you. Everything is fine and this is definitely not to be concern about. You’re not going down the Tom Cruise or John Travolta path, are you?

Katie Steward: What? No. Those guys are completely unstable. I didn’t have a meltdown like that. I just feel abandoned by my faith. Now the Goddess is trying to destroy me.

Ms. Specter: I see. How is she trying to destroy you?

Katie Steward: It’s a long story. You remember my trip last year to Ireland. We had some nasty battles. She thinks I killed her King. Stole her treasures. Had a final fight where she killed my daughter. I thought it was over and she completely abandoned me, but now she sent my daughter who she killed to torment me. I just have these feelings of anger…

{Katie makes fist and holds it over her stomach. She senses some dark energy like an aura around her. She shakes it off not letting it consume her.}

Ms. Specter: Wow, that’s quite the story, Katie. I’m not really sure what I could do to help, other than calling someone else in.

Katie Steward: No. You give me great advice all the time and you’ve help me navigate my career that I’m very grateful for. Also kept me away from the sleazy producers.

Ms Specter: Well I take my job and duty very seriously. I’m just not sure what you want me to say.

Katie Steward: Can’t you just tell me it’s all in my head and I just need to focus on other things.

Ms. Specter: Sure. The whole thing sounds like its all in your head.

Katie Steward: Oh, thank Goddess. I just need to focus on SCW and those evil people and the champion it spawned at End of the Year show.

Ms. Specter: Or maybe you could take a vacation and I don’t know, clear your head, Maybe have a less than activate imagination?

Katie Steward: No. That’s not going to work for me. The Goddess might not care, but I’m going to fight.

{Katie picks herself up off the couch and thanks Ms. Specter for her help as Katie begins to feel a lot better. She leaves the office and rejoins her Brats as the scene fades.}

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

{The scene changes to Katie’s church where her and her Brats return. Katie walks down the aisle to the altar with Katelyn following behind her still very concern over her well being.}

Katelyn Buehler: Are you sure you’re ok? You kinda of freak me out the other night with your daughter.

Katie Steward: I’m ok, Katelyn. I don’t know what we saw, but whatever it was it’s not going to mess with my head. I have a purpose and a destiny to fulfill. I’m going to fight evil.

Autumn Daniels: (laughs) and how are you going to do this?

Katie Steward: Well I need the right tools for job. I already have my crucifix close by. Thank you, by the way.

Autumn Daniels: It was an easy design to make. Putting your face on it I knew you’d like it.

Katie Steward: Yeah, but the expression. I’m screaming. I’m chasing the evil out. It’s perfect.

{Katelyn catches someone walking around behind the altar. She begins to march towards them.}

Katelyn Buehler: Hey! Who are you? What are you doing back there?

{A man steps out dressing in a delivery get up. Katie recognize him and knows it something she ordered.}

Katie Steward: Katelyn wait, it’s for me. I ordered something. He must be bringing it.

Delivery Man: You’re Katie Steward?

Katie Steward: Yes, I am..

Delivery Man: Sign this and we’ll finish unpacking the crates.

{Katie takes the clipboard and signs her name. Her Brats both stare are her wondering what it is that she brought and how much.}

Autumn Daniels: Uh, yeah… crates?

Katelyn Buehler: Yeah, did you get a Costco card?

Katie Steward: No. It’s something much better and it’ll help me fight the evil in SCW which is like everyone. Angels, Patriots, Sinners, Mask People…

Autumn Daniels: Oh well this should be good then.

{Katie runs pass the altar and finds a crate that the movers left for her. It’s already opens and she removes the top of it. Katie reaches in and pulls out a small glass bottle of clear liquid.}

Katie Steward: Behold, the special waters blessed by the Goddess.

{Katelyn takes the bottle from Katie. She’s curious about it and opens the bottle. She tries smelling it and it burns her nostrils.}

Katelyn Buehler: It smells warm. Why is it so hot?

Katie Steward: Well Katelyn, it means you’re a sinner. I’m sorry, but I don’t make the rules.

{Katie puts her hands on Katelyn’s shoulder trying to me her feel better at the news she’s given her. Autumn on the other hand isn’t buying any of it. She reaches out and grabs the bottle from Katelyn and actually reads the ingredients on it to figure out what it is.}

Autumn Daniels: It’s jalapeno water.

{Katie grabs the bottle from Autumn.}

Katie Steward: No. It is holy water from a special spring. SCW is going to be baptise with it.

Autumn Daniels: Well, I can’t argue with you on that. It’s actually sounds like something that needs to happen. Good luck, Katie.

Katie Steward: Thanks Autumn. This is my crusade.

{Katie turns back to the crate and starts taking out the bottles to set up for her church with Katelyn and Autumn’s help as the scene fades.}

{The scene changes to Hollywood, California on a backlot inside a studio. Inside Katie sits in her director’s chair in front of a green screen. The camera is on her as she prepares her monologue for tonight’s show.}

Katie Steward: It’s the first Breakdown of the New Year. Everyone is making resolution that they aren’t going to keep. I might as well just say Katie Steward will be a champion in 2020 as well. Maybe I just jinxed myself. It doesn’t really matter. The Television Championship is now used to promote the Latino market. Now that’s perfectly fine. I understand all about stunt castings. I’ve heard it all before. Though never an apology for those mistakes. When I was Television Champion, I knew had to carry myself and what that title means.

Katie Steward: (laughs) and now Katie Steward is back and SCW wants her to take the title back. No more telenovas starring El Lucho and his brothers. I’m taking this back to some good Goddess broadcasting. The message of the Goddess needs to heard. SCW is in dire need of that. Sienna is having a meltdown. Bree is causing protests. James Evans, is the SCW Champion. I know no one should be surprised that SCW would want Sodom and Gomorrah to attract their ratings, but none of these people are great for the audience.

Katie Steward: El Lucho Grande. While you’re proud to carry that title around and are probably a hero in you town. It must feel nice and it’s really great that you’ve had you moment. Though El Lucho you’re just a hero. Just a moment in time that people will love and then forget. Tonight on Breakdown you face a legend. A legend that will never die. A legend that will never give up. A legend that will be a two time Television champion. While everyone else makes their ridiculous New Years Resolution for 2020. I’m not going to do a resolution, but instead I’m going to flat out make it happen. SCW will burn down to my crusade. This isn’t just about the Television Championship, but everything will be cleanse and blessed by the Goddesses own special waters.

{Katie stands up out of her chair and walks off the set as the scene and episode fades.}
[/color]