Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: DUO's Championship Eliminator - Swann / Darko versus Masters / Devna
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good luck

DEADLINE ONE - 3250 ROLEPLAY 10TH JANUARY 2020 2359 EST

DEADLINE TWO - 750 WORD SHOOT / SEGMENT 12TH JANUARY 2020 2359 EST
The following was posted on Danny Darko’s Instagram:

What up, everybody? It’s your boy, Danny Darko. Ahhhh, I’m just messing around with you. I am not a YouTuber or some sort on influencer. Chances are you know who I am and that is not it. Anyway...on with it!

I am feeling very good about things in general right now. While all the world has seen nothing from me lately is failure, I’ve actually achieved a good deal outside of the ring. Now, I get it. The perception of me right now is that I am only going to end up in an early grave for seeking revenge upon The Unforgiven. But you must forgive me for not giving two squirts of piss about things like the Ricky Octavius Memorial Tournament. My wife and I haven’t wasted the money we’ve earned throughout our respective illustrious careers, so money at this point is no motivator.

There have been a few more shows where I just kinda shrugged and went through the motions. Am I proud about that? Not particularly, but I’m too old to lie to all of you listening to me. You have to understand that a huge part of the reason I retired was due to just not having a huge desire to play the game. I did not return with the goal in mind to prove that I “still have it” or to prove that I am the best wrestler in the world. As I’ve mentioned previously, I am quite proud of what I accomplished in my career. For much of my life, I was never good at anything other than fighting and I was pretty damn good at it. Over the years, I actually learned how to wrestle and even ventured a little bit into the worlds of MMA and Lucha Libre styles. It was all for naught, really. Because the second I focused more on wrestling and all the bullshit that goes along with it, rather than just talking trash and focusing on the fighting? I became weak and soft and couldn’t get the job done when it came right down to it.

To sum all of this shit up, I’ve been focusing on a couple of things that are going to help me win this war with The Unforgiven. Primarily, I’ve been helping my wife rehab and get her healthy. It’s been a rough road, but I dare say she is in the best shape of her life. You think it pissed me off watching what y’all did to her? Just take whatever level of rage you believe I felt and multiply it tenfold. I have been there for every step of the way, except for when I have to fulfill my contractual obligations to compete in Emerge. That’s really all it is for me anymore. I used to think I was really concerned about the future of Emerge and was distraught over it’s fate given how much work Vee and I put into it. However, I’ve come to the realization that the best thing I can do for the future of Emerge and everyone on the roster is focus all efforts on extricating The Unforgiven from the body of the company. Aside from assuring the safety and well-being of my wife both physically and mentally, that is my solitary objective for returning to this madness.

I only speak now because the holidays are over and I want it to be known that I am more than ready for this war as Cindy Todd herself put it. Also, I feel like Sierra Swann deserves nothing more than my full attention in this match. She is without a doubt a prime example of the type of wrestler Vee and I envisioned Emerge to be the perfect home for. She is none too thrilled about teaming with me to say the least and I don’t blame her. Frankly given what she’s seen from me to this point, I would be surprised if she was pleased with the notion of teaming with me. The thing is, despite how little I care about championships in general at this point, I respect Sierra’s ability enough, that I will go out there and give the appropriate amount of effort.

Anyhow, I have a lot more training to get back to in order to finally knock the rest of this ring rust off. Later!
Anything with the “REC” on it is Viewable to the Public.

The Views Expressed By Sierra Swann Do Not Reflect Those of the Publisher. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

[Image: Elsa-Hosksource.gif]

(Click Title)