Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Team Desire 2.0 (Gigi & Maddy Steward) vs. Selena Frost & Regan Street
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
4 RP Limit for tag

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Tuesday, January 14, 2020
OOC: Just an ooc edit post. This is a joint roleplay! Enjoy.

The Royal Letter

”What's done is done...”

The camera opens up to reveal Selena Frost sitting in a green, plush chair in, what appears to be, a rather homely study room. The walls are a soft yellow and a fireplace rests alongside one of the sections of said wall. There are a few pictures and books on top of the fireplace, but any and all readable words are in German. As for the Face of SCW, herself, she wears a simple black t-shirt with pink wisps designed along the left side of the shirt, blue skinny jeans and black slippers. Her hair is in its iconic braid, but she does not wear any heavy makeup, which shows some of the circles that are under her eyes, the tell-tale sign of lack of sleep.

I said that recently to a beloved friend and sister to me. It's something I've always believed. And it's always fascinated me. I say things like “Believe it” and “you make your own destiny”. We all have choices... I truly do believe such things. I mean, it's almost amazing to consider. The past is unchangeable but the future is ever-changing. And no matter how many people here in SCW have the gift to twist the narrative – place any member of Infamous or Beauty Network here for an example – the truth is that the past cannot be changed.

So, I use the past as a guide – a reminder – as I try to make my future something worthwhile. As I try to make SCW's future something worthwhile. Am I upset that I'm not the World Champion? Somewhat. Title shots are rare for someone like me – just check the last two years and tally them up with anyone else here in SCW. I don't get such things that often and so, when they do happen, I want to make the most of them. I got as far as I could that night, and I did all I could to do what was best for SCW.

And with James Evans?
Selena shrugs her shoulders. At least it's the right thing to happen.

Twice before that – in the Elimination Chamber and in Double Jeopardy – that young man had the match won but his opportunity was stolen from him unfairly. Interference by those not in the match, politics and collusion with outside forces – I really don't care what you call it. The point is, we all knew it. James Evans was screwed twice over for the world title, so him winning it on the third try and coming into 2020 as the World Champion – it was long overdue for SCW.

And I won't say I'm surprised by Sienna's actions, because I'd be lying. But before I'm bombarded with questions – no.
Selena holds a hand up to silence any potential questions. That is not my story to tell. My sister and tag partner is the one that deserves your attention and RESPECT to be heard out. Remember that when she appears before you after me. She could have hidden behind me and have me deliver the news to you – sort of to soften the blow – much in the same way the “princesses of SCW” Gigi and Madison hide behind Katie. But that isn't Regan. That has never been Regan Street.

Regan has always faced her opposition, faced her fears, faced any and all controversy head on – whether I agreed with her methods in the past or not – she has never shied away from a fight and never hidden behind a single thing.
Carefully, Selena runs a hand through her platinum-blonde hair, trailing it down to pull the braid over her shoulder and over her chest.

But, despite all of that and despite my beliefs, for the first time – perhaps in a longer time than I can imagine in my career -  I wish I could rewrite the past. I wish Regan didn't have to give Sienna her Trios contract. Not for my sake, not even for any of yours and not even 'just so Sienna didn't have it', but for herself.

Trios...
biting her lower lip, Selena's right hand rests against her temple as her head leans on said hand. It's an accomplishment. It's a feat to be proud of – something that is worthy of the prize – and last year, Regan earned that. For years, she tried to win it. Years, she tried to climb that ladder for that chance to have any match she wanted. And, finally, she got it. Scratch that. She EARNED it.

That's something Sienna Swann will never understand. The notion of EARNING something. She rather just have it. Rather just have her nail-polished hands on it. The 'hows' never mattered to her – and it's disgusting.
Selena's jaw tightens. The more and more I watch you, Sienna, the more and more I see you trampling over those that STILL have some belief in you. All that you've done to Kelcey? Me? Part of me can get it. Or at least, part of me can see the wheels turning in your head. Your actions are unforgivable where Kelcey is concerned, but hey – we're your enemies. We're people in your way. So, least there's that.

But Regan? She never stopped believing there was some good in you – she STILL believes that. I don't. I think that bridge has burned to ashes that have blown across the way, never to be recovered. But Regan still believed in you. It's partly why she went with your little ploy to keep both of us out of the invitational – she knew I would come at you harder and harsher than she would. That I wouldn't stop until you were OUT of the royale.
a sigh escapes Selena's lips.

But all of that... and you do this to her. You just take one more thing from her. I don't care if Laura Steinbeck was the one who orchestrated the damn trade. YOU were the one that's kept that contract. YOU were the one that marched out there, ready to use it! YOU are the one that's using it! You could have returned it to Regan, Sienna. You could have done the right thing and let her be. Let her and Jennifer be. But of course not. Because, at the end of the day, it's all about you, isn't it? All about what Sienna wants. All about what Sienna needs.

And just like I predicted – you NEEDED Xiomara and you needed Chris Cannon that night – and it wasn't enough! Because you are NO LONGER the SCW World Champion and you're even more like Syren – desperate and greedy – than I ever realized. You've truly earned the name “Syren Swann”, because what you took from Regan? Truly something Syren and Ravyn would have done...

Taking a deep breath, Selena's clenched hands relax.

But as I said, I can't change the past. I can't rewrite it to a better, more deserving story. But I know, Sienna, that I can write the future. And I know, just like the End of the Year, this will all blow up in your face! I know that this – this desperate attempt – is your last breath to stay on top as the world champion. But for Regan? It's only the beginning! For me? It's only the beginning. Regan is going to become a Supreme Champion before the year is out! She and I are going to become WORLD tag-team champions, a name we are going to display proudly, because there are only two titles that hold that honour. The World Championship and the World Tag-team titles. And when all your best laid plans, like your “For the People” movement, rot away and die, Regan and I – SCW itself – will still be standing. Still be succeeding in this business, while you scramble, just like Syren is now, desperately trying to get noticed.

I can assure you that that future is coming for you, Sienna. Just like the one I described for Regan and I is coming. And it's coming a lot faster than you think...

Because Regan and I vowed to do this the right way. We vowed to EARN our opportunity for the tag-team titles. We vowed to earn our way through the ranks until we stood above the packs of teams as the World tag-team champions. We would start 2020 by starting that incredible and difficult journey. And it will be difficult. The tag-team scene has exploded lately with so many coming from all sides! Zero Frogs, the one with the oysters and hamsters, The Asses, and even Infamous, themselves. I could go on, but if anyone saw the number one contender match recently, you know what I am talking about.

Regan and I have our work cut out for us if we are going to climb our way to the top of this division – but Breakdown is so much more important than that...

Taking a deep breath, Selena flicks her head left and right a bit, her hair swishing a little as she does.

I know Regan has a better history with you, Madison and Gigi, than I do. I know she has respect for you – and in some way, I do as well – but I don't have respect for your matriarch. I've beaten Katie more often than I care to admit, and all I can remember are the number of times she's needed to use tricks so popular with Syren and Sienna. The times she's had people, like you two, get involved in our matches...

But again, the past...

Let me tell you about the future, girls. The last time Regan and I teamed as a tag-team, we didn't have a name, we didn't have a plan. We just wanted to wrestle together. We were thrown into a match against the Truelove Twins – another deserving and under-appreciated team – and we managed to win. Not so much a statement, as it was a realization of the future Regan and I could have as a tag-team.

This? Tonight? It's a statement.
Balling her right hand into a fist, Selena lightly slams it into the armrest of the chair she sits on. It's start of our journey and it's putting every single tag-team on notice, but also putting Katie Steward on notice.

First-
Selena holds up a finger to indicate the number. Regan and I, as a team, are going to lay to rest what seems to be a common mindset. The notion of “How can Regan Street and Selean Frost team-up? How can they be friends after all they put each other through in the past?”. I imagine you two will have similar questions. In our first “official” match as a tag-team vying for the titles, Regan and I will show that not only is it possible, it is a damn reality. Because the strongest metals? The strongest substances in the world? They aren't just thrown together. They are forged. Forged in fire and cooled into their new state. And Regan and I? Well, we weren't models. We weren't cover-girls or fashionistas... we were warriors and fighters... and we waged war against each other until our relationship, which one could say was as black and cold as a lump of coal, was heated and crushed by all we did to one another. I have scars from our wars and I'm sure Regan has a few permanent reminders of them too.

But... from those fiery wars, the coal of our relationship? The core of what is now our tag-team? Well, cliche as this may sound, but it became a diamond. And unlike the fake diamonds in your mother's tiara, this single diamond is real. It's indestructible and that's why Regan and I are ready to take on the world of tag-teams. That's why we are ready to take you two on. So that we can change the question from “How can they team-up?” to “When are they going to be tag-team champions?”.

The second thing-
Selena holds up two fingers now. Is what I'm going to say next. Because Regan is not going to directly ask for this, but hell, I'm going to. Katie Steward has something that my sister wants. No secret. I did say Regan yearns to be Supreme Champion. So, to Sasha D.... Selena's eyes narrow ever so slightly, imperceptible to most watching. There's one Breakdown left before “Day of Infamy”. One show where the Television title must be defended by its champion. Well... I think THIS Breakdown will show you an adequate person in the form of Regan Street. In fact, I am ADVOCATING for her to be chosen IF she and I can defeat the Stewards this coming Breakdown.

Selena smiles.

And you didn't mishear me. I said “If”. Because I know this is something Regan wants to earn – much in the same way I want to earn the tag-titles with her. So that is what she and I will do, Madison and Gigi. We will EARN our spot in the tag-team circuit. We will EARN the right to call ourselves an official tag-team. And we will EARN Regan the right to claim a shot at the Television title! All of which will be by defeating you at Breakdown. By out-wrestling, outlasting, and out-showing the Steward name.

Another coy smile comes to Selena's lips. It's a lot to do in one match – a lot to prove – but if anyone could do it, why not the Snow Queen and the Hellcat? Why not the Face of SCW and the 'Bitch that runs the place'? ... and for you, Katie, who is probably screaming “No chance in hell”... well, let me leave you with this little point...

Hell, my dear, has now officially frozen over! Believe it!

Selena sits back, swinging one leg over the other as she gives a little salute to the camera and audience. The camera fizzles to static, the end of part one of this promo having concluded...

SCW Breakdown
Buffalo, NY.

Her green eyes pierced the monitor, index finger in her mouth nervously, as her perfectly white teeth starts to gnaw on her magenta polished nail. The long straightened blonde hair hung down, wearing jeans, black boots, a matching halter top and leather jacket, it was “The Hellcat” Regan Street and after having a confrontation with Xander Valentine, Regan was nervously waiting for Sienna Swann to drop the bomb on Sasha. Her younger sister, Mikaela stood next to her, long blonde hair hanging down, looking very worried as well, more for the safety of her sister than anything and the backlash that will follow. Delilah in a jacket, jeans and boots, doesn’t exactly know what is going on but she is trying to figure it out…

Delilah: “I don’t understand why everyone is so nervous right now?”

Mikaela: “Your cousin did something that a lot of people are not going to be happy about.”

Delilah: “Like what? That big scary guy already wants to tear her apart.”

Mikaela: “That is Regan, she fights the biggest dog in the yard.”

Delilah: “That might be the biggest man I have ever seen.”

Mikaela: “He is and…..”

Regan: “Shhh…”

Just as Regan cut in, Selena Frost walks into the dressing room, she smiles at Mikaela and Delilah, kissing the younger Street on the cheek before standing next to Regan and looking on at the screen, rubbing the Hellcat’s back, trying to comfort her knowing the decision she made was tough and for family….

The crowd boos as Sasha backs up and nods. She motions to her, and can be seen saying “So what do you want?” Sienna smirks.

Sienna: “What do I want? I want you to stand there and smile while I tell you how I’m calling the shots now!”

Sasha turns away, not impressed.

Sienna: “After that farce with Kellen Jeffries, who couldn’t even be conscious enough to watch as I was screwed from the World Championship…now the World Title won’t even be on the line…and then…then you have the audacity to pass me over for Miss All About Me Selena Frost and the returning Frat boy Ace Marshall for your little Trios stunt. Well, all it means is I have ZERO remorse for reminding you where you stand…just like everyone else, beneath me. You don’t want me at the top…TOUGH. Chris!”

Selena glances over at Regan who is fixated on the screen. She could feel the tension inside the room, Regan was continuing to bite her nail when Selena grabbed her hand and gently brought it down, Regan for a moment looked away and nodded, turning her attention back to the monitor…

The crowd continues to boo as Chris pulls a folded-up collection of papers out of his suit jacket and hands them to Sienna. She immediately unfolds them and thrusts them forward, right in Sasha’s face.

Sienna: “I have a Trios Tournament contract and by Retribution, I will have what I DESERVE!”

Sasha looks at the contracts as the crowd boos loudly.

Knots: “Wait…what? I thought Regan…”

Sharper: “Sienna Swann has the Trios Tournament contract? Regan’s contract?!”

Knots: “What the hell is she going to do with it?!”

Sharper: “Whatever she can convince the board of…what she’s wanted all along.”

Sienna just smiles as Chris smiles proudly behind her. Sasha just looks at the contract as the crowd boos loudly as the scene fades to black…

Regan closes her eyes, lowering her head. Mikaela quickly grabs their things, Delilah is still unsure what is going on but follows Mikaela’s lead…

Mikaela: “We need to leave just in case there is any sudden backlash. It is not safe for us to stay here, Regan. Come on. Delilah, grab Regan’s roll away.”

Delilah: Okay, I have it.”

Mikaela: “Regan?”

The Hellcat still with her eyes closed, sighs, she says nothing, Selena continues to rub her back. Turning to Mikaela and Delilah, it wasn’t hard to see just how frantic they are, worried about what others would think about Regan’s decision without knowing the full story. Selena wasn’t going to let this get out of hand…

Selena: “Go ahead and pack up the car, bring it up to my bus. Regan is going to come with me, she will be safe there.”

Mikaela: “Are you sure?”

Selena: “Trust me, ok?”

Mikaela: “Okay, come on Delilah.”

Mikaela and Delilah leave, closing the door behind them. Selena stands in front of Regan; their eyes lock once Selena raises Regan’s chin and she opens hers….

Selena: “What you did was brave, for your daughter, I would have done the exact same thing and you can’t beat yourself up over this. The Battle Royal happened, we both knew once she was eliminated that this was her last gasp of air.”

Regan: “I don’t hate her for what she did, I can understand her point of view as well. I stepped away from that Battle Royal not only to give you a chance to win the gold because honestly with my actions and what I have done as of late, I didn’t deserve it but also, I am conflicted. I wouldn’t have done to her what you did. I can’t. There is something inside of me that still thinks she is a good person and one day Sienna will look back at all of this and be ashamed.”

Selena: “I don’t think there is any turning back for her, Regan.”

Regan: “You have a right to feel that way Selena after all the things she has said about you and the family. I’m angrier at myself for putting her in this situation, placing my family in harms way and now I was the person responsible for basically shitting on Sasha’s party. I know I am going to heat for this, I had no choice Selena, Jennifer needed to get out of the Beauty Factory and….”

Before Regan could continue, Selena stopped her right away…

Selena: “Regan, first of all you don’t need to explain anything to me. Secondly, I understand why you did it. Family comes first, I don’t care what anyone says. If it means giving Sienna another chance at the World Title and if she wins it, we are back at square one, so be it. You need to remember that no matter what they say or feel, you are The Hellcat, what is done is done and that’s final.”

Regan: “What about US? What about the shit storm that will follow with it all? What are we going to do about that, Selena? What are the fans going to think? What are the people and the locker room going to think of you teaming with me? I don’t want to drag you down with me, I can take it, you know me, I don’t give a shit what people think of me, I’m more worried about my family and friends.”

Selena: “That is what I love about you sis, you think about them, something you never did before, it was always about you and that is part of the maturity you’ve been experiencing for the last few years. We need to get out of here though, I can imagine there are a lot of angry folks that want an explanation. Come on, we’ll go to my motorcade, we will be alright there.”

It took a second for Regan to respond, she wanted to face them all, explain herself if needed but Selena was right, this was one of those moments where she needed to listen to her friend, her sister in arms, the woman she trusted and tag team partner. Regan nodded, it was almost as if she had taken defeat. There was Xander Valentine on the horizon, she knew that was a match Regan had waited a long time for. After she saw what Selena had gone through with Xander, it was Regan’s turn to show exactly how tough she was, but this decision was a different type of hurt, one she didn’t know if it was forgivable. She followed Selena out, looking through the corner of her eye, seeing wrestlers and personnel in the back looking on, it was an uncomfortable feeling. Selena grabbed her hand and escorted Regan out, arriving in her motorhome, where Delilah and Mikaela were. They walked inside and Regan quickly sat down, leaning over as Selena passed her a bottle of water…

Mikaela: “Why the hell did you not tell me? I could have been better prepared!”

Delilah: “I thought you knew?”

Mikaela: “No, I didn’t know but apparently Selena did, you can’t trust your sister!?”

Selena: “Mikaela, I know you’re feeling a bit snubbed here, but I am sure Regan had reasons.”

Mikaela: “Reasons!? What reasons!?”

Regan: “Mom was sick, the last thing I wanted to do was burden you with it. I knew you would be angry Miks and try to talk me out of it. I couldn’t. I gave Laura the contract in exchange for Jennifer’s freedom from the Beauty Factory.”

Mikaela: “No shit, I figured that one out but why not tell me!? WHY!? I am not only your sister, I am also your fucking manager! We agreed that we are in this together, I get what is going here with you and Selena but giving the Trios to Sienna?”

Regan: “It was Laura and I don’t expect you to understand right away. With all this Crane shit and Jennifer, I feared for her life, Miks! I wanted her out of there, look what almost happened to Jennifer thanks to that psychopath and now that he is gone, we need to move on from there! I am deeply sorry I didn’t tell you, I wanted to but the less people, the better and Selena just happened to catch me at the right time!”

Mikaela: “Right time, oh bullshit!”

Delilah: “STOP FIGHTING!”

The sudden outburst by the very quiet Delilah caught all three women by surprise. Delilah looked quite shocked herself that she yelled, standing there almost paralyzed at the thought.

Delilah: “I… I am sorry.”

Regan: “It’s fine, kiddo. Miks…”

Mikaela scoffed while throwing her hand up, she didn’t want to hear any more of it, instead she just shook her head and walked out of the motorhome. Delilah looked torn and confused, Regan tried to go after her little sister, but Selena stopped her….

Selena: “Let her go, give her a chance to vent and cool off, I am sure she is going to be fine in the morning once you two talk, does that make sense?”

Regan: “Yeah…. Yeah it makes sense. I just hate this, I don’t want to fight with her, she has a right to be mad at me, I can’t blame her for acting this way. Delilah, are you okay?”

Delilah: “I don’t know what happened, I was so angry and….. maybe I should go with Mikaela.”

Regan: “I would feel better if you did, please.”

Delilah didn’t say another word, she left right behind Mikaela, chasing her down in the parking lot leaving Regan and Selena alone. The Hellcat leaned back in the sofa, staring at the ceiling, her tag team partner sat next to her, trying to get a read of what she was feeling. Mikaela had a right to be upset, Regan should have told her, but she didn’t and not had to pay the price. She would hope that she could talk to her sister in the morning, that though was a long shot….

Selena: “She’s just hurt that you didn’t tell her. Talk to her, I’m sure she will understand once you really get a chance to explain it to her without the tempers flaring.”

Regan: “I hope you are right. I have Xander in a few weeks, we have the Stewards next week, I didn’t forge this team with you to fail, I will accept nothing but the tag team championships. I will be a Supreme Champion, if it’s the last thing I do. The Trios could have been my easy ticket there, I’ll have to figure something out. For now, I just need to accept the fallout to my decisions, whatever that may be.”

She sat there in silence, the Snow Queen could feel her anger and anxiety, this is what Regan needed, a moment of clarity, assess everything around her until she was focused. She hated everything about this situation but at the end of the day, she knew it was necessary…..

Even if they hated her for it.

After the Royal Letter, the gorgeous Regan Street is seen leaning back in jeans, boots, a blue halter top and leather jacket, her long blonde hair hangs down, nails polished a magenta and looking as beautiful as the Hellcat can. Teaming with Selena Frost has become her priority, dealing with Xander Valentine is a year in the making but the Stewards are the first of many speedbumps the team will have to face in their journey after the SCW Tag team titles and one step closer for Regan to become Supreme Champion. After the bombshell that Sienna Swann dropped on Sasha at the last Breakdown with Regan’s Trios and now, she needs to explain herself. As she sits in her hotel room, the city of Cleveland can be seen through the sliding window, she reaches over, and hits record on her iPhone, sitting back in the same position Selena Frost had adopted at the end of her 'Royal Letter'…

REC:

She brushes her long, straightened hair back and speaks in her sexy yet direct voice. Delilah can be seen on the background looking on and taking notes…

“I know a lot of you want to know what the hell went down at Breakdown last week to close the show. I have an explanation; I get it that most of you are probably pissed off at me for giving Sienna my Trios Contract. I didn’t give it to Sienna, I exchanged it with Laura Steinbeck before she left and had Xiomara Diaz take her place. I have never cared what anyone thinks of me, I live my life every day to compete and for my family, they had nothing to do with this, it was my choice and I will explain myself on Breakdown and to especially Sasha who is really the one that needs to understand why this happened. So, what does this mean? That James Evans probably has another match with Sienna, is it fair? Life isn’t fair, we can go back to the Battle Royal, make an argument there and honestly, it’s none of my business anymore what she does with the Trios. I wasn’t a part of that match to end the year, that I will explain. Mr. D put up a stipulation that Selena and I couldn’t compete in the same match, apparently the Taking Hold of the Flame is the only exception. I bowed out, I had my reasons, allowed Selena to get her shot, I peaked my head in, made sure to make a difference and see someone like Syren not walk out as Champion….

At least I was able to get something out of it.

Now though we enter 2020 and with a collision course headed at Day of Infamy with Xander Valentine, which I have waited an entire year for, I see myself teaming with Selena again, making it no secret I plan to be a tag team and Television title holder this year and become a Supreme Champion. Selena and I knew this was going to be the right fit, she is my sister in arms no matter what happened to us the last few years, this was always meant to be. We are older, more mature and most of all aware of just how important each of us are in our lives. Not too long ago we faced an incredible team in the Truelove Twins and defeated them, now Selena and I both get how it works, proving ourselves day in and out in the tag team scene to EARN a spot at the titles much like Infamous did, right?

Honestly, I don’t care how we must do it, who we need to beat, whatever is put in front of us because truth be told, I am not here to talk about anything other than those tag team straps. Everything else will sort itself out in due time. Gigi and Maddie Steward, I’m no stranger to these two, we have been friends in the past, we have hung out behind the scenes, their Matriarch and I were tag partners and part of Silas World at one point, we had it all. No matter how materialistic and annoying Katie can be, I always had a fond respect for the woman, how long she has stuck around and the things she has done in this company. She is a real trailblazer when you get behind all the bullshit she is shoveling, it is no surprise that Gigi and Maddie follow her to the ends of the earth, I get it. This is the problem I have, Gigi and Madison, what have you done to capitalize on the knowledge? What have you two tried to accomplish in the almost 7 years I’ve been in the SCW. Sure, there have been a few big wins here and there, hell you even beat Sienna and I when she was first starting, with Katie of course, I know the talent you two have…

It’s a shame you rather please Katie than actually care about your careers.”

Shaking her head, Regan chuckles a little thinking about Maddie and Gigi Steward, two very talented wrestlers who have found themselves always doing the bidding of Katie and putting her needs ahead of their own. Regan and Selena are a cohesive unit, two women focused on the grand prize. Regan takes a deep breath before she continues speaking…

“I didn’t exactly end last year like I wanted, losing the Adrenaline Championship pissed me off, not being able to win it back pissed me off even more, after all that work, all the energy and the reasoning behind it, I hated to lose it that way, promising myself this year I was going to start fresh and new, not like last when I stumbled into Making Things Right and had my ass handed to me by Datura because I wasn’t prepared and overlooked my opponent, a mistake I have never made again. This is why Gigi and Maddie, I am not taking this match lightly, I think you two know by now who I am and what I bring to the table, throw Selena in there who has basically done it all in the SCW and what outcome do you expect to see? I have been at the bottom, trying to figure out what the hell is my next move, how I will dig myself out of this hole. Then I remember, this is 2020, all this shit happened in 2019. I can stand in the ring and call out Xander Valentine, egg him to come in the ring, he won’t bite, and I am playing with Asher Hayes all over again. Or maybe I will stroll down to the ring and beat the ever living shit out of the Stewards, not think twice about it and go about my business….

I could but that’s too easy.

Selena and I are proven winners and if for one second you think I am content where I finished and where I am now? You have another thing coming for this is more than just a match to me, this is the climb back to the very top where women like Selena and I fucking belong! Gigi and Maddie are the first of many that will stand in our way to the Tag Team Championships. We don’t know if Infamous will be the team standing at the end of the finish line or not, this is the SCW and there are NEVER any guarantees when it comes to success in the SCW, but I can promise…. No, fuck that, I can guarantee you that Selena Frost and Regan Street WILL be the SCW Tag Team Champions and we will expect NO LESS. Gig and Maddie, I’m sure you two bitches have already read Selena’s Royal Letter, if you haven’t then shame on you. I’m not going to fill up space with hyperbole, blow smoke up anyone’s ass, I am simply stating a fact that those who have slept on the Hellcat for shinier objects or new faces better realize one thing, I am still the bitch that runs this place.

The injury to Rachel Tatum Lee, pisses me off, I know how hard she has worked to get back and trust me, that will NOT go unpunished. For now, though, this message is simply to the Stewards. Team desire, whatever the hell you two want to call yourselves….

After tomorrow night on Breakdown?

Everyone will continue to see the rise of the best damn tag team in this whole company as Selena and I will take NO prisoners, we will NOT take a backseat to anyone, this is OUR show and if you don’t like it, I welcome all tag teams to step up and do something about it. As for you Gigi and Maddie, I’ll have a new name to call you, it’s history when your little hopes and dreams of attaining what Selena and I will, becomes a COLD DAY IN HELL and….

ENDS in a CATastrophe.”

She slowly stands up and walks right up to the camera, Delilah looks on wide eyed as Regan smirks and whispers….

“Meow Bitches.”

…. Before slowly backing up, glancing at Delilah who smiles and nods, then turns back to the camera and winks.

FADE TO BLACK

/REC