Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Syren vs. Ace Marshall
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2 RP Limit for singles

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Ace

My head is all over the place at the moment. Spent some of last week thinking my dog might die or something (long story short he had x-rays and he's absolutely fine, and today was his second birthday), and I still very much hate my life and want to take a hammer and smash my own face in... but on the bright side I have completed a Syren RP, which is more than I managed last week. Won't be posting for Autumn because of all those reasons, but I very much wanted to follow up on the story from my last RP and I somehow found the motivation to do it.

Also, this RP is back to front in the normal standard. I was thinking about the last RP and the structuring of it and I shouldn't have put the promo at the end. I should have put it as the second-to-last bit and moved the rest around to fit, because narratively it didn't make sense to go from the end of that RP to the beginning of that promo. Thought about this RP and didn't want to make the same mistake again. Obviously the CD is set in the past compared to the promo in the present, and "stuff" has happened since that I have plans to write about, but it makes more sense to put the promo first this time.

To view just the promo, click Looking In The Mirror.

Enjoy.

[Image: syrensig.jpg]

The Syren Song: Verse 306
"Actually, I think that’s actually, like, the technical definition of—"