Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: The Stewards (Katie, Gigi & Maddy) vs. El Lucho Brothers (Grande, Venti & Trenta)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tag team: 4 RP Limit

Deadline: 5 pm ET Saturday, January 25, 2020
SCW Team Desire 2.0 | Gigi and Maddy Steward | "Our Quest Begins/Day of Infamy"

{The episode starts in Los Angeles, California at the home of Katie Steward. The scene opens with Maddy and Ash walking out of Katie’s bedroom. Ash little distraught after seeing Katie and her reaction wasn’t the way she had thought it would go. She walk into Gigi’s old room and Maddy turns to her to find out what just happened.}

Madison Steward: Ok, what in Goddess Heaven was that? Katie was freaking out at something back there. What was it?

Ash: It was me. She thinks I am some kind of trick the Goddess is playing on her. I don’t blame her. She did watch me die. It’s going to be hard explaining to her what you and Gigi did to bring me back. Where is Gigi, anyways?

Madison Steward: She hop in the shower to get the smell of death off of her. She should be out in a few minutes. Then we can figure out what were going to do about this demon that’s possessing Katie and how to get it out of her.

{Ash turns and walks over to the Gigi’s bed. She sits down on the end of it. She’s still trying to process everything.}

Madison Steward: Are you ok, Ash?

Ash: Uh yeah, I’m fine. I’m just worried about Katie. I don’t honest know what to do. The Goddess is powerful and if she’s going to be a step ahead of us. There is no way to win and I’ve been fighting for my life for the last year. I’m just so tired.

Madison Steward: Oh Ash. Maybe you could lie down and rest while Gigi is in the shower?

Ash: No, I’m ok… I don’t need.. sleep…

{Ash falls back on Gigi’s bed as just thinking about sleep seems to put her under it’s spell. The bathroom door opens and Gigi steps out. She is wearing some of her old clothes she had left over at Katie's. She sees Maddy in her room and notices Ash laying on her bed.}

Giovanna Steward: Hey, what’s going on?

Madison Steward: Shhh, (whispering) it was a bit of a chaotic night. I’ll explain everything, but we should let Ash get some sleep. She’s like completely stressed out.

{Gigi nods her head agreeing to Maddy proposal and the two leave her bedroom and Maddy can fill her in on what happened and what’s next as the scene fades.}

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

{The scene opens in Los Angeles, California and Gigi and Maddy go to the only person that they know of that can give them answers. They walks into Autumn Daniels’ shop.}

Giovanna Steward: Is it safe leaving Ash in my old room at Katie’s? You said Katie didn’t have a great reaction to seeing her.

Madison Steward: She seemed pretty exhausted. She’ll probably be asleep for awhile and how long is this going to take really?

Giovanna Steward: Ok, let’s just get this done with.

{Gigi and Maddy walk over to the counter where Autumn stands with her back turned to the customers. Autumn seems to sense exactly who is behind her.}

Autumn Daniels: Is Katie really sending you to fetch me now?

Giovanna Steward: What? No.

Madison Steward: And how did you know it was us? There is no security cameras anyone in this shop.

Autumn Daniels: (laughs) I have my wards set up all over my shop. This is nothing that gets pass. Also it is very ill advise to steal from me.

Giovanna Steward: Ok, well we’re not going to steal anything from you or have a message from Katie. We’ve got some questions to ask because we really need answers. Maddy.

{Maddy takes out the metal round thing that the Goddess had given to her. She puts down on the counter for Autumn to look at.}

Madison Steward: Do you know what this is or how to use it?

{Autumn looks at the item with a confused like.}

Autumn Daniels: Looks like a piece of jewelry. Are you sure Katie didn’t send you. Does she want this fixed? There is a jeweler a couple of shops down.

Giovanna Steward: No. It’s not from Katie. The Goddess, again not Katie gave it to Maddy. She gave Maddy a gift to bring Ash back and after she did she now wants Maddy to gift her a demon.

Autumn Daniels: So it worked? You brought Ash back?

Giovanna Steward: Maddy did, yes. I did managed to find her, but it was whatever magic The Goddess gave to Maddy that actually brought her back.

Madison Steward: She said there was a demon that was possessing Katie and she wanted it.

Autumn Daniels: I see. Katie did say something about that after we got back from our trip. It scared.

Giovanna Steward: So it’s true? There really is a demon inside of Katie?

Autumn Daniels: I don’t know. She never actually show Katelyn and I it. We just know she was changed after the trip. Whatever happened in her fight against the Goddess. It affected her.

Madison Steward: We got to do something. We got to save Katie. How do you turn this thing on? Is there a power button? Or voice activated? Is there some kind of magic Alexa?

Autumn Daniels: No. I’m sorry I can’t help you with this. I have no idea what this even is or how it’s suppose to work.

Giovanna Steward: Damn.

Autumn Daniels: Maybe though, if the Goddess gave you this then someone from her realm will be able to help you.

Giovanna Steward: Realm?

Autumn Daniels: It was our trip. We found a gateway to her world. If you want to travel there. It’s a stone pylon in Ireland.

Madison Steward: We’re going to Ireland? Sweet.

Giovanna Steward: Woah, we can’t go to Ireland.

Madison Steward: It’s the only way we can save Katie, G. We have to figure out how it works.

Giovanna Steward: What if we just need to make her wear it?

Autumn Daniels: Something this big and plain looking? Unless it’s a prize in an SCW match, she ain’t wearing it.

Madison Steward: So, we’re going to Ireland.

{Maddy grabs the piece of jewelry off the counter and leaves the shop. Gigi thanks Autumn for trying to help and follows Maddy out as the scene fades.}

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

{The scene changes to Gigi’s old bedroom at Katie’s house. We find Ash is still asleep laying on Gigi’s bed. The phone rings next to her, but she’s out of it and doesn’t wake up. The phone rings a few times and no one walks in and Ash doesn’t wake and the phone just ends up stopping.}

{The scene changes to Gigi and Maddy standing outside of Autumn’s shop. Gigi holding her phone and the screen showing her call ended.}

Giovanna Steward: I guess Ash woke up and left. Where do you think she when?

Madison Steward: She just came back to being alive again. She’s probably catching up with friends.

Giovanna Steward: Ok, maybe we can call one of them and check on her. Do you know any of her friends or there numbers?

Madison Steward: You don’t know any of your sisters friends?

Giovanna Steward: Hey, you’re not coming up with any answers yourself.

Madison Steward: Well Francis knows her. Maybe we can leave a message with him in case he sees her.

Giovanna Steward: I really don’t want to call Francis. Also dont want to head to Ireland without talking to Ash first.

Madison Steward: She’ll be ok. Plus I think she really wants to figure out a way to talk to Katie and make her realize it’s not some trick being played by the Goddess.

Giovanna Steward: I’ll just call her later and update her when we figure out what this necklace thing is and how to use it.

{Gigi puts her phone away and her and Maddy walk away from Autumn’s shop. They head off and begin their quest and their next stop is Ireland.}

{The scene changes to Ireland where the stone that Autumn had told them about that Katie and the Brats had used for their quest. Gigi and Maddy are seen walking up to the stone to check it out. Maddy is on her phone reading about the stone. Both the Steward girls not really sure what it is.}

Madison Steward: I don’t get it. It’s just a rock. A really old and big rock. Are we sure this is what Autumn was talking about when she mention their quest last year?

Giovanna Steward: We followed the directions that she send to us. We’re in the right place. Though I’m not sure how it works.

{Gigi walks up to the stone to get a closer look and while continues to look at her phone for any information about it.}

Madison Steward: Do you think maybe Katie and her Brats are playing some kind of prank on us. Maybe its some kind of trial or a test. The Brat Pack is considering us for full time membership.

{While Maddy figures out what the Brats game is. She doesn’t notice Gigi reaching out and touching the stone with her hand. In doing so, it pulls her in and through a gateway to a fantasy world.}

Madison Steward: I can’t wait to see their faces when we tell them we figured it out. Katie is going to be so proud. What do you think, G?

{Maddy turns around to Gigi, but realizes she’s gone.}

Madison Steward: G? Where did you go?

{Maddy steps up to the stone just like Gigi places her hand on it. Like Gigi, Maddy too is taken through and she falls into the fantasy world. Maddy falls face first in the ground on the other side. Maddy picks herself up and dusts off the dirt from her clothes. She looks around for Gigi and sees her a few feet away. She calls out to her to get her attention.}

Madison Steward: G. What happened? Are you ok?

{Maddy walks over to Gigi and notices someone leaning over her and going through her pockets.}

Madison Steward: Hey. What do you think you’re doing? Get away from her.

{The person lifts their head up and turns to Maddy. They look at her under their dark color hood. It’s a young woman and she looks familiar to Maddy, but it’s not her.}

Madison Steward: Katie?

{The young woman takes off running and Maddy runs over and checks on Gigi.}

Madison Steward: Gigi, wake up. Come on, I think she took something from you.

{Gigi sits up and Maddy holds her in her arms.}

Giovanna Steward: Ow, my head.. my pockets.. Maddy. Do you have the necklace?

Madison Steward: No. You had it last. You still have it, right?

Giovanna Steward: She took it!

{Gigi jumps up and her and Maddy chase after the young woman. They run out of what is a short alleyway and into a crowded market. They look around and spot the woman’s dark color cloak. Maddy points them out and her and Gigi continue the chase. Maddy hopping over obstacles like table full of produces and sliding pass individuals walking by her. Gigi isn’t so lucky as she is bumping into people and slowing her down. She then bumps into a familiar, but an unfriendly face. Gigi bounces off them and looks. It’s Paris Dannon.}

Giovanna Steward: Paris. Oh Thank Heavens I ran into you. (Noticing her costume she’s wearing) Why are you dressed up like a musketeer?

Paris Dannon: Gigi. It’s because I am the King’s Musketeer and by the Queen’s orders, men arrest her.

{Suddenly a handful of guard pop out from behind Paris and grab Gigi.}

Giovanna Steward: What? What’s going on? What are you doing?

Paris Dannon: If you’re here then that means Katie is nearby and if Katie is nearby then Hurse is nearby and under Regent Queen Robin anyone aligning with him must be arrested.

Giovanna Steward: (laughs) Katie is working with Hurse? That’s ridiclous… Oh. You’re serious.

{Paris takes Gigi away the camera changes back to the chase and Maddy chases the woman outside the castle walls. She finally catches her and stops her from running. The woman turns around and tosses the necklace at Maddy’s feet. Maddy picks up the necklace and looks at the woman who shares a strike resembles to Katie.}

Madison Steward: You look so much like Katie. Just you’re so young.

Young Woman: Who are you? What do you keep saying my name? What do you want from me?

Madison Steward: This necklace is too important for our quest.

{Maddy hears the sounds of trumpets coming from the castle. She turns her head and looks back.}

Madison Steward: What’s happening?

Katie: The guards are on alert now. They’re locking down the castle. They’re looking for someone.

Madison Steward: Gigi is back there. I got to find her.

Katie: She’s not getting out of there and you can’t get in.

Madison Steward: I have to try.

{Maddy starts to walk back to the castle. The young woman just stands there letting Maddy leave. Maddy only makes it a couple of steps before a shadowy figure appears in a cloud of smoke. A demon appears before the two. The girls looks scare and the young woman lets out a scream and takes off running. Maddy turns back to her and chases after her and the scene fades out with Maddy running for her life and Gigi captured.}

{The scene changes to Hollywood, California inside a studio. We find Gigi and Maddy sitting around with a green screen behind them and a camera in front of them.}

Giovanna Steward: Maddy, this is going to be our year. 2020 is where we have found our fire and we’re going to blaze this company. Just like they saw on the last couple of Breakdowns. We were there to watch Katie’s back. We couldn’t stop them, bur our message was sent. We’re done watching everyone else get opportunities. It’s out turn. It’s not just going to be us. Day of Infamy we got Katie with us and the Steward are whole again. We are on our quest to making everything the way it was. Before all the B.S. and crap that the people on the roster dramatize about. Katie is the actress, but everyone else is the dramatic ones.

Giovanna Steward: Now El Lucho Brothers, Katie ended your Telenovela reign and now you’re looking for some retribution for that. It’s not going to happen. You boys aren’t the ones being overlooked and underappreciated. Infamy sees the lucky ones of Trios Tournament fighting for their place in the tournament. A tournament that the Stewards aren’t apart of. Overlooked. Infamous defending the titles against Las Bandidas de Gata Negra and I know we probably wouldn’t be in that spot. Since Regan and Selena got a win over us a couple of weeks back… but… Oh Goddess, that one hurts…

{Maddy reaches out and holds Gigi’s hand trying to calm her down as Gigi looks to get a little upset.}

Madison Steward: It’s ok, G. I’ll take it from here. I know what you’re trying to say. The tag team division is going to be a hot commodity this year. People are looking at being champions to fulfill their Supreme Champion status. It’s something Katie is looking at for the last couple of years. Some are looking at it as an honor to be champions with someone that is their best friend.

{Maddy smiles at Gigi.}

Madison Steward: Or brothers, I guess. Are the Lucho Brothers really brothers? We’re not sisters, but we are stronger than that. They could be that too.

Giovanna Steward: Maddy.

Madison Steward: Right, sorry I was rambling.

Giovanna Steward: On a night where SCW promises some very bad or evil is going to happen. Katie already knows the World Title is in a dark place. The Lucho Brothers are going to get really familiar with us because they would love to be Tag Team Champions. We want to be Tag Team Champions, but Day of Infamy we’re the ones that’s going to fulfill our quests and getting the upper hand on this race.

{Gigi smiles at the camera as she and Maddy are looking confident ahead of their match. The studio lights shut down and the scene and episode end.}
Went in the direction of one rp for both Venti and Trenta in this, as was gonna do one story across two rp's but realized it may work better as one complete piece, so there are two separate promo's within, splitting up the cd. Not sure Grande's handler is getting anything in, he's had a hella busy week. Good luck to the handler of the Stewards.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_zYi...sp=sharing