Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Jake Starr vs. Kelsai Adamson-Mason
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SCW Television Championship

2 RP Limit

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Tuesday, February 4, 2020
There are nights that are good, nights that are bad, and nights that are both good and bad. Such was the case with the previous SCW pay-per view, where the world looked on to see what "Team Captains" would emerge from the calamity and become those who lead teams into this year's Trios Tournament. It was also the first time in SCW history that brother and sister would stand across from one another, each trying to take the opportunity from their fellow sibling. It was something that neither quite knew how to handle, but when push came to shove the two definitely went toe to toe with eadh other for supremacy. In the end, it wasn't the more experienced older brother who emerged victorious, no, it was the little sister who was determined to forge he own path, and make a name for herself.

That's right... Jordan Majors was the major victor coming out of the event, not only beating her older brother's team, but also subsequently won the fight to be the one who gets to make the first pick in the SCW upcoming Trios Tournament Draft. It's a position that sets Jordan up to potentially put her team in the strongest position imaginable by picking a first partner who could propel her to a contract for any match at any time against any person that she wants. And when it comes to the Trios, the right threesome of individuals is key. It's something she's seen from her brother on two separate occasions, as Jake has won once with Syren and someone nobody remembers, and the second time with Ace Marshall and Gable Winchester. She's also seen it backfire when Jake was on teams where nobody seemed to have that same drive as he did, and elimination follow suit.

So the decision is in her court, and a big one at that.

What went through the minds of many, though, is that first pick. Who will she choose? Will she go with someone from her past who she also trusts? Or will she go rogue all on her own, and pick someone out of left field that she feels may compliment her style and technique in a ways that nobody else can? These are the types of questions she has to ponder and ponder quickly. With the tournament season on the horizon, she needs to make a decision and make one fast.

When SCW tried to get answers out of Jordan she was quick to shut them down and make sure they knew she would make her decisions when the time was right, and it wasn't then. She made her way to her locker room and began to unwind from the events of the night when a knock came at the door. Not really wanted to deal with people she simply screams out...

Jordan Majors: Yeah...?!

In a muffled but coherent tone there is a response.

Jake Starr: It's Jake... Can I come in?

She's partially relieved it's Jake, hoping he's not there for selfish reasons.

Jordan Majors: Yeah I'm as presentable as I'm going to be right now...

Jake slowly opens the door and walks in, still sporting his ring gear on.

Jake Starr: Helluva night for you, eh?

Jordan nods, slightly.

Jordan Majors: I'd say overall it was positive.

Jake Starr: On top of it all, you have a big decision on your hands, now...

Jordan cuts him off. She slowly stands up and approaches Jake.

Jordan Majors: Just stop right there, Jake... We aren't doing this...

Jake looks confused.

Jake Starr: What are you talking about?

Jordan Majors: I'm talking about my "big decision." I'm talking about people asking me who I'm picking. I'm talking about you coming in here to lobby me, so I will pick you. I don't frankly know what I'm going to, or what my strategy will be. It's my decision, and I get to make it on my time.

Jake rolls his eyes

Jake Starr: Really? Seriously? You think that's why I'm here, Joran? You think I'm here to beg and plead for you to draft me?

Jordan Majors: I know you lobby or what you want. I know you want in the tournament and you want a contract.

Jake Starr: Yeah so? Don' you know that there's a locker room FULL of people who want it to? I'm not special in that regard. I'm not unique. I'm not special. And I'm not here to insult you by trying to lobby or weasel my way in. I was literally coming back to congratulate you...

Jordan Majors: Yeah and flattery gets you nowhere, either...

Jake Starr: Alright, now big brother is going to talk, now, and firstly say shut the fuck up. I'm not trying to flatter you. I'm not trying to get in your good graces. This is the same big brother who sat next to you when he didn't give a fuck about what you did. The fact of the matter is I was worried sick about this match. I was scared you and I wouldn't be able to compete against one another and focus on the BUSINESS at hand...

Jordan Majors: So you didn't think I had the mental wherewithal to separate personal and business, huh?

Jake Starr: No I said I didn't know if WE could. I didn't know how you thought. I didn't know what I would think. All I knew is that we were pitted against one another for the first time and were going to have to deal with it, and I HOPED it would be a moment we went in, did our thing, and called it good.

Jordan Majors: Which I did...

Jake Starr: Which WE did, Jordan. The fact is, your team won. Then you went out there and you handled business and held court by beating EVERYONE. You got the first draft pick. You get to build a team that will help you best in this tournament.

Jordan Majors: And I'm sure you think you're one of the people who gives me that best bet...

Jake rolls his eyes and sighs.

Jake Starr: Jordan, for fuck's sake, listen to me... I'm asking for NOTHING. Just like I told you on that bench that day, you have to go make your own path and make Jordan Majors a name. You have to do what you have to do in order to sufficiently set yourself apart. What does that mean? That means YOU have to put together a team YOU think can win. I don't have shit to do with it. I don't even have a guaranteed spot on a team. And if I'm not on a team I'm fine with it because people should always pick who they feel they can go through this gauntlet with, if they get to choose. I never got to choose. Not one Trios Tournament did I go, "Hey I want to team with so and so," and low and behold I got what I wanted because I picked them.

You have an advantage, here. You have an opportunity here. It's an opportunity to do what is best for you, make another name for yourself by getting a contract that would give you ANYTHING YOU WANTED, and prove that it wasn't a fluke that you won that clusterfuck there at the end. I truly do not care what YOU do with YOUR team. I want you to do like I said... Forge your path, walk it, and OWN IT. If you pick me, I'd be honored, but so would the rest of the locker room. So you have to decide for yourself who gives you that best chance at winning.

Is it me?

Is it someone like a current champion?

Is it the janitor?

Hell, is it the girl from catering who keeps having to relight the Sterno cans?

I don't give a fuck because it's not my decision to make. It's yours. It's Jordan Majors'.

Jordan begins to realize that her elder sibling is truly speaking from the heart and his desire for her to do what's in her best interest. She looks down and sighs before nodding and looking back up at Jake.

Jake Starr: ... I get it. I get that you feel pressure now from a lot of sides. I'm not going to be one of them. Do I think I can make a team, probably, but it's not my call on any of it, and if I don't, then it's not the end of the world. Whatever you choose, there will be no harm, and no foul, from my side. I'm not going to insinuate... I'm not going to lobby... I'm not going to do anything to try and influence you. I'm going to do like I've done all alone. I'm going to support you.

Jordan nods again.

Jordan Majors: Ok... So then what? I pick my team, you're on another, and we're back where this has us right now.

Jake Starr: Yes, and? That's the BUSINESS side of things. We handled it fine. We could faceoff, winner wins, and move along. We go beat Infamous' ass. We do what we do, and just fight whoever is in our way. If you win, however... You set yourself up for infamy. Main event at Rise to Greatness... Gauntlet match for all of the titles... Chamber match for all the belts, all of these continue to make you look like you want to be remembered. And that was what you said, wasn't it?

Jordan stands there looking at Jake.

Jake Starr: Didn't Jordan Majors want to be remembered as her own badass self and not just the baby sister of Jake Starr?

Jordan Majors: For fuck's sake, yes...

Jake steps up to her and gets in her face.

Jake Starr: Then go out there, pick YOUR team, get this stupid fucking idea out of your head that I'm trying to influence you, and do one thing...

Jordan Majors: And what "one thing" is that?

Jake Starr: To fucking WIN! You wanted a shot at infamy, at legend status, well here it is. And that's why when I walked through that door, the thought of you giving me a spot didn't even enter my mind. The desire to praise you, and tell you that I was proud of you, that's what I wanted to do. Nothing more, nothing less. I wanted to express pride my sister in putting in one of the best performances n SCW, and be that big brother I haven't gotten to be in too many situations. So I'm sorry it came across wrong. It wasn't meant to be like that...

Again Jordan realizes the sincerity from Jake, rather than greed which she had anticipated and expected.

Jordan Majors: I... I'm sorry. I just figured everyone would be after that from me. I'm not used to having "the power" and when they ambushed me in the hallway to start asking who I was going to pick, it kind of elevated the stress inside me a lot.

She sighs.

Jordan Majors: Thank you for the praise. Yeah... It was weird being across from you. I didn't expect it to bother you at all...

Jake Starr: It definitely worried me. I've never had to fight my sister before, ha ha. But we did what we had to do, and you won.

Jordan Majors: Now I just need to figure out where I go next.

Jake Starr: My best advice... Communication. Find the most talented people you can communicate with. You don't have to like them, but you need to trust they will listen and communicate back. This tournament is a grind. It's a short grind, but a grind nevertheless. You have to be able to stay on the same page long enough to win. And that's truly the only advice I have. You have a golden ticket to put together a team you trust. Use it. Abuse it. Show the world why you earned it.

She nods, and Jake walks up and gives her a hug.

Jake Starr: You got this. Make waves.

She nods one more time as Jake turns and heads for the door. As he almost exits he pauses and looks back around to offer one more nugget to his little sister.

Jake Starr: ... And if you draft that old hack Soopaman Luva over me, I probably would be pissed about that one!

Both chuckle with Jake's comment, as he closes the door and heads toward his dressing room. Jake truly believes that his sister earned the right to pick any team she wants, regardless of if he is on it. He believes she fought hard, and wanted to express it as a big brother, and not a coworker. He understood her concern that it was a ploy, but he hopes after the talk they had that maybe, just maybe, she understands that he simply wants the opportunity to be a proud older brother at times, and not a partner, not a competitor, but a brother.

-------------------

Jake Starr: Who remembers Breakdown? You know that event that happened before the pay-per view? Yeah that one. Yeah I walked out of that event with more questions than answers and let me tell you... Before the pay-per view, I wasn't getting sleep... I was haunted... I was terrified... Why? Because I looked into the eyes of an individual that I truly believed was one of the three secret love children of Howard Schultz. I kid you not. Before the pay-per view, these three were even named according to their level of "dad bods," Portly, Pudgy, and Chubsy Wubbsy! I do feel bad for them because he had already trademarked Grande, Venti and Trente, and his board wasn't quite happy with the namesakes being used in public in such a violent manner. And overall, I felt the most bad for Chubsy-Wubbsy, because he was obvious the forgotten "Tum Tum" of the family. It's kinda sad, you know?

Nevertheless, I went head to head with Tum Tum, and I won. That victory put me at a completely undefeated singles record for the year 2020. In SCW lingo, you know what that means? I AM IN LINE FOR EVERY TITLE ON THE ROSTER! But more on that later!

The true fact of the matter is, I won. I went in there and I showed the world that I could beat someone whom, at the time, had a lot unknown about him. I mean, yeah, at the time he was the widest... He was the hungriest... But he wasn't a Rocky or a Colt. He was Tum Tum! Then comes the pay-per view, and what do I find out? Tum Tum isn't Tum Tum at all! He's... Jason Helms?! And the other bastard children of Howard Schultz are Lucas Knight and my buddy David Helms? You mean to tell me this threesome, that was collectively known as Los Tres Leches des los Frappachinos was actually a trio that I respect?

This is why I fucking hate the world! I am a fragile egoed person who doesn't like to be confused, and I was watching three men, dressed in coffee costumes, walking to the ring, and then at the pay-per view I had to make sure I wasn't concussed, and saw those three. So I don't know what that is about. I don't know what is going on. And honestly I don't care. David's business is David's business, and it doesn't involve me. The fact I know, now, that honestly I wasn't facing a nobody, but instead facing the one man who helped propel me to the Supreme Championship, and is someone who I know is a badass in the ring, makes me a lot happier. Not just because I won, but because he pushed me hard, and I didn't know if he was a somebody or a nobody. He was a somebody. He was a tough son of a bitch, at that.

So Jason, yeah, I won. No bragging here. You fought me hard, even under a mask, and I'm sure that can't be easy.

Now, with the caffeine junkies out of the way, let's move on to the pay-per view. Let's move on to the night where I walked into a match where I not only had to face my sister, but I had to fight for the right to be a captain for the Trios Tournament. I didn't get to say much about this match. I didn't get to really express my opinion. But it was a night where I fought my ass off, and still came up short. It wasn't exactly how I wished it would have come out, but you know, my sister beat the asses or my team, and then did the exact same to the other winners, making her the number one nose picker for the Trios. And I know what a lot of people are asking... Has she told me who she is picking? Is she picking me? The truth is, I don't know, and I don't want to know. In fact, I want her to do her thing. I want her to make the decisions because she's an adult, she deserves to be able to make adult decisions.

Now don't get me wrong... Jake Starr wants to be in the Trios Tournament!

I mean, who wouldn't be?

If they don't want to be, they're stupid!

The fact is, there is a chance I could get in, and if I do, great. I'm not going to try and lobby for myself or beg someone to pick me. Instead, I want to be picked by someone who thinks I can contribute and help the team win. If nobody thinks I fit that mold, then so be it, and I move on. If someone does, then I go out there and bust my ass and try to win a contract in order to shock the world again. And yes, if I get a Trios contract, I will make sure I one-up my Chamber match that I stunned the world with. What will that be? Fuck I don't know yet! I just know I have to always do something more insane than the time before.

So if you want insanity... Hope for a Jake Starr draft pick, and hope for a Jake Starr win!

Jake takes a breath, and regroups to focus on what is directly in front of him.

But the fact of the matter is, regardless of if I am put on a Trios team, I have to walk into Breakdown and try and pull off the upset of the year, so far. As I said earlier, in singles competition I am undefeated. I haven't had one person pin my shoulders to the mat, or make me tap out. So I'm a contender now! At least by most SCW standards. And SCW is giving me that opportunity by letting me try and become a two-time Television Champion at Breakdown!

Jake pauses.

Just in case anyone has forgotten, the Television Championship is the belt that made Jake Starr the first ever TRUE Supreme Champion, as I was the first recognized Supreme Champion to win the Television Championship, and as far as I know, I'm the ONLY one who has held all of the belts. But then again, I didn't go title history investigating. I just know I was numero uno!

Now I digress...

SCW has given me the opportunity to go out there and fight for this title because I have started to show signs of life again. I have shown that I am back, I am here to compete, and I want to fight the best they want to put in front of me. In this case it's none other than current Television Champion (obviously), Kelsai Adamson-Mason. Now, Kelsei and I shared a ring at the pay-per view. She was on my sister's team, and she showed that she knows how to put up a fight. She showed me exactly why she was able to get her hands on the Television Championship, and be a formidable champion. And hell... Have you not seen and heard this girl? She's like the living embodiment of happiness, unicorns, rainbows, and probably double rainbows at that.

She's just genuinely nice and happy!

It makes me wonder how a woman like that got into this business. It makes me wonder how many times she and Uncle Paul had special visitation moments with one another because... Honestly... That happiness is just not normal! It's legit. It's natural. I'm not saying it's fake. I'm simply saying that is not normal! Nobody is that happy and that loving, unless it's Richard Simmons, and his involved questionable garments on his lower extremities and fat people!

So what's the deal with Kelsei? How can someone be this happy, and legitimately come across as being legitimately so? Moreover, how can I talk shit on her, and want to go out and slap her silly, when she's just this little adorable thing? I mean the crowd eats it up, too! She's just this sweet young thing, and probably is used to hearing people shit-talk her from the "other side" of wrestling, but I really can't, like, dig into her, like I would someone like Syren or anyone resembling her or Kennedy, for that matter.

But I guess, here goes nothing?

Jake shrugs.

Kelsei... First and foremost I know for a fact that you are not someone who I should just overlook. I know for a fact that you have earned the right to not just call you a champion, but a competitor in the Trios Tournament. You beat Katie Steward to get the Television Title, twice I believe, and then were able to help my sister go out there and drop my team like we were nothing. We had a formidable team on paper, but your team was able to fight hard and show us who was superior. Now there is a difference from the pay-per view and now. You were part of a team that achieved a perfect cohesion. I was part of a team with a drunkard and some other people I didn't know. This time, we are one on one. We don't have people watching our backs. I'm not bringing Jordan with me. I'm not bringing Chairee with me. I respect you and that championship too much to try and make this something other than what I want it to be...

And that's my second reign as Television Champion!

You and I are walking out there, honestly, still relative strangers. That match at the pay-per view didn't give us any real insight to the other. So we are going in ready to simply bring the best we have against one another and hope to walk out as champion. Now like I said... I respect you. I respect the title. I respect the fact that you were able to beat Katie and also become one of the Trios captains. I also respect how nice you are, but the fact is this is when you're walking into a Lion's Den that you're not quite ready for. You've faced Katie. So have I. I've taken her down EVERY TIME I've crossed her path so you and I have something in common there. I've also defended championships against her. The fact is, while we may be unfamiliar with one another's strengths and weaknesses, we've done some things that seem to even us out.

Just know that's where I feel the equality will begin to diverge. You see, I have been in a position many times where I've faced legends, icons, the best of the best, everything SCW has to offer. And yes, Katie Steward is a legend. But I've done it on a higher level than that of Katie Steward. I've faced the best SCW has EVER seen. I've defeated countless Hall of Famers, I've accomplished things many dream of in their lifetime, and I've done it with my back against the wall every time. I see you as another instance like that. My back is against the wall. You just finished handing me a loss that may keep me out of the Trios Tournament. You showed that, whether I was pinned or not, you can say you bested Jake Starr and be absolutely correct on it. So now it's time for me to come out there and show that I still have what it takes. I have to show that, not only do I want to be a two-time Television Champion, but I want to make captains like you clamor to have me on their team.

So this match has multiple implications for me.

I see how genuinely happy you are for others, so I know when I take the championship from around your waist you won't hold it against me. I also know that walking in, I see you as an equal overall, but know I've been through the grind enough to find a way to win, and I'm going to do just that. I plan on bringing the fight to you. I want to see what is beneath the skin of this happy-go-lucky girl, who has become champion and a captain for the Trios. I want to see what fight there is underneath it all because you never know... You may decide you want me by your side going into this tournament. But that will be for after the moment I take the Television Championship and I show the world that I still am capable of fighting, competing, and claiming a championship in this company.

I don't doubt you're going to make it hard on me.

I don't doubt you're going to make me earn it.

I do doubt you know every trick up my sleeve that I'm willing to pull out when a title is on the line.

I do doubt that you know Jake Starr's entire repertoire.

So I look forward to this match, Kelsei. I look forward to having you bring your A game and show me what the hype and happiness is about. I plan on doing the same, although there's not the same kind of happiness involved. For me, it's grit, determination, and experience. I've been to the top of SCW's Mount Everest, and one day I'd like to summit it one last time. This could very well be the moment that starts that long journey, and I'm not passing it up, or overlooking it. So be ready to see the rebirth of Sir Edmond Hillary in SCW because my climb begins now, and the first summit is that of SCW's Television Championship.

x`
OOC: Best of luck Ian, and everyone please enjoy!

The Doctor Is In?!

Hello! Hello! Hello!
So, there is so much that has happened in the world of professional wrestling, and yes much of happenings do include things that involve yours truly. Like did you know that apparently it is ok to be a really outstanding male wrestler, take a hiatus either because of injury or other reasons, decide to come back to the ring and continue to be part of this great sport, but if you don’t want to let all of your friends and family know that, well then I guess that is just ok, right?

Sorry, I am just a little bit frustrated with a couple of people, people that I love incredibly of course, but also people that should say something to other people so that I don’t know we can be excited for them? I digress though, I am not going to spend time getting upset with them any longer. They know who they are and to be perfectly honest I am really very excited that both of them are back, competing in the ring, and right here in an SCW ring no less, because at least where one of them was concerned for sure, competing in an SCW ring again was for him anything but a given. Therefore, taking all of that into consideration, I am really happy that he did decide to be an official member of the SCW roster once again, despite the fact that he literally could have gone anywhere to do this, because he is one of the best wrestlers on the planet.

That is what Day of Infamy did in SCW though, it brought to us all sorts of unexpected things. Mexicans were anything but Mexicans and now people need to wonder openly just where exactly their next cup of coffee is coming from. On this point, I used to be a never-ending source of possibilities, but sadly I am not allowed to drink coffee any longer. Sometimes things happened during Day of Infamy when there was not even a match going, like one of Boston’s favorite sons announcing his return to action when he was not even scheduled to make an appearance. I mean, speaking of things that happened during Day of Infamy can you believe that a 7-time SCW World Champion end up being pinned for the three count in the middle of the ring by someone who has yet to be in SCW for a year?

Yes, sometimes I truly surprise some people. I try not to be too excited and certainly not surprised that I won the Trios Buy in match for Team Ace by pinning of all people Syren, because I know that I have the ability to beat anyone at any given time. I will say though that without question the last 2 or 3 weeks have been the biggest of my career, first with beating Katie Steward to becoming the SCW Television Champion and following that up with pinning Syren at Day of Infamy. Although I did prove at Day of Infamy that I still have a lot to learn also, when I immediately followed up pinning Syren by getting caught by surprise and getting nailed by Jordan Majors with the Cash Out, after which she was able to finish my night easily.
Some people have said that maybe I ought to be a little upset with Jordan after she hit me by surprise like that, but you know what?

Jordan is my friend, she is my best friend Jaina’s girlfriend, and both of those things are more important than who won or lost a wrestling match, even a match like that one that I wanted so desperately to win. Let’s be honest too, I knew the rules of that match, I knew that the match was starting immediately, and in the end, I need to be more aware of my surroundings and in particular who is in the ring with me, because ultimately I only have myself to blame for being defeated if I let my guard down like I did against Jordan in the fatal four way. It’s rough having to admit that, but it is what it is and believe I will learn from that and next time we are against each other in the ring Jordan?

You already know that defeating me is not going to be that easy again, sweetie.

What that means however is I will be picking 7 out of 8 people for the first person with me two make our team for Trios Tournament. Yes, I know that it is technically supposed to be my team as I am supposed to be the captain, but as I said earlier already, I have not been in SCW for a year yet. So, say that for example Syren, who is again a 7-time SCW World Champion ends up on my team? Am I supposed to try and tell Syren that she is on my team, I am the captain and she is supposed to follow my lead and do what I say? No, and quite frankly that would be ridiculous, leaving all of her experience by the wayside and try to insist that she do what I say. Not only would that lead to fighting on our team which is going to have an awful effect on team chemistry, it is probably going to mean that our team is going to be our own worst enemy, and even I know that is not a good idea heading into the Trios Tournament.

You know what else isn’t good heading into the Trios Tournament? Having a bunch of things on my plate away from the ring to cause me different distractions.

No, I think I just need to get away, maybe finding myself dreaming, then again, dreaming can be dangerous too…..

Home of Victor and Kelsai Mason
New Orleans, Louisiana
Friday, January 31, 2020
2 am

I have been having a lot of trouble sleeping recently, and I think I know why. When Victor and I decided not too long ago to adopt a baby, a never could have guessed everything that is involved with that decision. Now there are just so many things to take into consideration, things that quite frankly Victor and I should have taken into consideration even before going to different adoption agencies as prospective parents.

That a good point, maybe Victor has already taken everything into consideration, maybe I am the one who is behind, and I am going to end up costing us a baby.

I need to wake Victor up right know so we can talk about this stuff, because this stuff is important, important to our future and having a baby.

I just feel so tired though..

So tired…

So tired…

So tired…

Uh oh, this doesn’t look like I am at home more, where the heck am I? Ok, I am looking around and it very bright and sterile. Am I in a Doctor’s office? There is Amy, reading a magazine next to my bed. I am in bed, in what appears to be a Doctor’s office. Amy is at the Doctor’s office with me? Oh my gosh, please don’t tell me that I am injured again. Let’s hope that Amy can tell me what is going on here in my dream because she is here, so I am going to ask her since I really don’t know what else to do.

Kelsai: Hey Amy.

Amy drops her magazine with a welcoming smile enveloping her face, a welcoming smile that I am very familiar with. Being that there are many things so unfamiliar here, that welcoming smile was very reassuring, even before I started talking.

Amy: Well look who finally woke up Ms. Sleepyhead. How are you doing sweetie?

Ms. Sleepyhead, so I have been sleeping, at least for a little bit. Always good to know when you haven’t been doing much sleeping.

Kelsai: How long have I been sleeping?

Amy looks down at her watch…wait a minute, Amy has a watch? Why haven’t I ever noticed this before. It looks like a nice watch I have to say. That’s good, Amy deserves to have a nice watch if that is what she wants.

Amy: (Shrugs) I don’t know, probably between 3 or 4 hours I am going to say anyway.

Excuse me Amy, but 3 or 4 hours? What kind of Doctor’s office is this anyway? That settles it I must be at the Doctor’s office for another injury. Now I am even dreaming of getting injured!

Kelsai: So, what happened to me this time?

Odd because Amy does this for me sometimes while we are discussing things, but I remembered it as having been a while, but Amy starts rubbing my back. Amy should really look into becoming a massage therapist if this managing gig in wrestling doesn’t work out.

Amy: What do you mean what happened to you this time sweetie? Everything including you is just fine, I swear.

There is nothing wrong with me, but Amy and I have spent 3 or 4 hours in the Doctor’s office. What the heck is going on here, am I in the twilight zone?

Kelsai: Well, I just assumed with you being here with me and this place looking like a Doctor’s office that I must have gotten injured again somewhere down the line, but you told me that I am fine and I know that you would not lie to me, so where are we?

She just keeps looking at me with that smile on her face, to be perfectly honest she hasn’t changed the expression at all on her face and it is startling to creep me out just a little bit, but I am never going to say that because it is Amy. No, I will just keep trying to pump her for information, which is weird because it is my dream, I should know what is going on!!

Amy: Don’t you recognize this sweetie, you should. We are in the Doctor’s office, your OBGYN’s office to be exact.

Whoa, back up! Amy is with me at my OBGYN’s office? Now this just got really weird. Clearly I need to see a psychologist, not my OBGYN.

Kelsai: Amy as much I love you, and make no mistake I do love you, this is just a touch odd here, don’t you think? Why are you are with me at my OBGYN’s office?

Still with that unchanging smile on her face, it does make me wonder, have I ever made people feel unnerved by having a smile on my face that never changes? More stuff I need to work on, right after I wake up.

Amy: (Shugs) I don’t know really, sweetie. This is your dream, you tell me why I am here with you at your OBGYN’s office?

Well, no offense Amy, but that was how do we say, helpful? At this point I really don’t have time being bogged down with things that are only going to waste my time, so sure, let’s just go with it.

Kelsai: Amy, I know that this is my dream, which of course means that I should have more information about what is going on here. Unfortunately, I am clueless on what we are doing here, so like I usually am when I am in trouble while we are awake, I am asking for your advice and hoping that you can offer me some.

She is shrugging again, which of course means that she is planning to be super helpful yet again, and I meanwhile am becoming increasingly agitated, while I am dreaming no less. This is so unlike me. This is ponderous man, really ponderous.

Amy: I really do not have an answer for you Kelsai. I wish that I did, but I just don’t have one. Try thinking about this and seeing if it will help. Think about something you have been wanting to talk to me about, but we just have not had the time to talk recently. Figure that out, and maybe you will have your answer.

Alright, Amy, what have I want to talk to you about? Sure, I can do this!

Kelsai: There are several things that we could be talking about, for example, why are we having to wait for Dr. Allen 3 to 4 hours?

That made smile on Amy’s face get even wider, as if that were possible.

Amy: Your OBGYN is Dr. Allen? I knew there was a reason that I recognized this office. I have been seeing Dr. Allen for close to twenty years!

You need to focus Amy….Oh my word, that is it, that is what this is. Amy tells me that I need to focus all of the time, and I try really hard, but I just smile and giggle a lot. Amy is here because she is showing what it is like trying to train me. Wow, I am really, really, obnoxious and Amy is so very patient. I swear, that woman is a Saint!

Kelsai: Sure Dr.Allen is a great OBGYN, but not really what we are trying to discuss right now, okay? That brings up a really good point though, again we both know that Dr. Allen is a great OBGYN, so why are we waiting for so long to see me?

She is smiling again, she has never stopped smiling exactly, but at least I why so I can at least understand what is going on a little bit better.

Amy: I really don’t understand what could be taking Dr. Allen so long, but if you want to know something interesting, did you know I can hear everything that you are saying when you are saying something in your head like you have been doing the entire time?

Wait minute, you can?

Amy: Of course I am!

Kelsai: You read my mind!

Amy: Sweetie, I am in your mind, don’t you get it? I don’t have to read your mind.

Kelsai: So why didn’t you just tell me that?! We have wasted so much time, and we could have been talking about some really important stuff, although it is really important stuff that I have absolutely no idea what it actually is now.

Amy: I guess I just didn’t think about it, but if it makes you feel any better, we don’t have to do it anymore if you really don’t want to even though it was fun making you think that I could make you read my mind. We can just talk to each other regularly like we normally would.

Kelsai: Excellent, thank you! But what are we going to talk about?

Amy: This could be a little bit off topic, or maybe not I don’t know, but we have had a lot of time to talk recently, so how have things been going between you and Victor, and the two of you trying to adopt a baby?

Kelsai: THAT IS IT!

Amy: What is it?

Kelsai: That is what we can discuss while we have so much time in the Dr. Allen’s office together, because Victor and I are going through some things with this trying to become parents and I just don’t know whether we are doing the right thing with all of this or not?

Amy: Well what have been the problems that you and Victor are experiencing talking about the adoption now?

Kelsai: Amy we have gone into three different adoption agencies and I never realized that the agencies would ask us so many questions. I thought that just because Victor and I were set financially with adopting a baby, that everything would just happen very quickly, but let me tell you Amy that is not the case.

Amy: Think about it for a minute though sweetie, would you really want something so important like adopting a baby to be so simple? That baby is going to be with those parents for the rest of its natural life. Now while money might be important, there are much more important things like love and stability that a child needs to have first before being financially secure.

Kelsai: One of the reps tried to tell me that Victor and I might have been a bad fit as parents because I work for to international wrestling promotions and that I might not have the time to devote to raising a baby too, because let’s be honest, I really do need to consider this carefully because babies do take a lot of time.

Amy: That is a very valid point you make right there sweetie and I can’t tell you which way that you should go. What has Victor had to say about all of this?

Kelsai: Well, it turned out to be a moot point because that men said some very unkind things about me and before I even had time to think about what was going on, Victor had gathered me and all of our stuff and we were gone.

Amy: What on Earth did that man have to say that made Victor so upset that he would just leave when he knows how important that these meeting are going be to the two of you possibly finding a baby. Blake? Sure, I could see Blake doing something like that, in fact if the guy said something stupid enough he might hall off and smack. But the really had to have said something pretty dense to get Victor to react like that.

Kelsai: The guy said that if I was going to continue to wrestler in both companies, that Victor might as well apply to be a stay a home, single dad because a clearly did really understand the commitment that it would take to be a Mother. Either that, or I didn’t really want a child after all in the first place.

Amy: Wow, what an arrogant…

Kelsai: But you have to admit Amy, arrogant or not, he does have a point, doesn’t he?

Amy: Sure, that guy has a point, one that should be considered thoughtfully. But there is such a thing called tact in the workplace, and clearly that guy has none of it. Yes, that is an important point, but I am so sorry that you two went through something like that. Victor should have taken you and left, and I am proud of him that he did that.

The knock at the door of the room interrupted the best conversation that Amy and I had in the the past couple of the weeks. Nothing however could have prepared us for what we were going to encounter next as this dream was about to in fact become a nightmare.

Kelsai: It’s open.

The door swings open and I am in shock, unable to speak.

Amy: What. The. Actual. Fuck.

Doctor: Yeah, so Dr. Allen is sick and will be unable to see you today Ms. Mason, and in his place here to perform your routine pelvic exam, I am Doctor….

DEREK ADONIS!

Dr. Derek: I can see that you are already with your feet in the stirrups, so let me just get a look down there and…

KABLAM!

Kelsai: NO KABLAM!...

NO KABLAM!....

NO KABLAM!...

Finally, something completely new, I can hear Victor waking me up…

Victor: Kelsai, what is going on, and why were you screaming “NO KABLAM!” I swear, if that Derek Adonis did something to you…

I reach up and hug Victor, clinging to him tightly like I am never going to let him go, nearly hysterically I am so close to out of breath.

Kelsai: I was all a dream…a terrible, awful dream.

Victor: No, I am pretty certainly that what you are being described can only be a nightmare Kelsai. Now, what is going on, and tell me everything, including why you were so terrified by Derek Adonis.

And so I do, I tell Victor everything. About Dr. Allen’s office, about Amy being there, about Amy being me, what we were discussing and finally Dr. Derek Adonis. Hearing this last part, I can see Victor smirk a little bit in the dark, for which slug him in the shoulder.

Kelsai: Derek Adonis might be my friend, but this is not funny Victor.

Victor of course nods and agrees.

Victor: No, it is not, I am sorry. Let’s go back to bed, shall we?

I want Victor to be right, but I know there is something else I know that has to be done first. Even as I am looking at the clock it doesn’t matter that is reads 3am as I am on my phone, until I get the person I was looking for on the other end as we fade…

Kelsai: Amy, you are not going to believe this!

The Time of My Life

Growing up for me was a very confusing time in that I really didn't have only one place that my Daddy and my Mama called my "home" as people think of "home" in the traditional sense. Sure we say the three of us are from Seattle, WA originally, and yes I was a proud Seattle Seahawks fan (Proud 12th man, yeah!) and my parents received all of our important mail at our Seattle address. In reality though, we really didn't spend enough time anywhere that we could have honestly called it our home. With my Daddy's career as a famous professional wrestler in full swing, and my Mama being licensed to home school me both because of the fact that they trusted her more than they trusted the public school system, and because any wanted to travel around watching my Daddy wrestle every chance that I had, we called the road home more than anyplace else for a long time.

But, the pacific northwest of the USA always felt like home to me, and so I would be remiss if I did not tell you that with this week's SCW Breakdown being in Portland, OR tomorrow night at the Moda Center, that at I feels to me like I am going home, at least a little bit. Believe me too, when I see all of those fans there in Portland, I fully expect that they will make me feel like I am in my own back yard for the way they are cheering for me in RIP city! It is such an important night for SCW too, because for the first time ever, Trios Teams for the all important Trios Tournament coming up soon in SCW are going to be drafted at least in part, with every team captain having the opportunity to draft their first team member. I of course just so happen to be one of those team captain's, number 7 out of 8 and so yes, I have a selection to make. Who I am going to choose remains to be seen, but I certainly have a couple of people in mind yes, just in case my first selection or my first six selections as the case may be get taken be before I can take them.

There is another reason however Wednesday that I am really looking forward to Portland, and SCW Breakdown event honestly, and that is because I am your SCW Television Champion! The SCW Television Champion by my way of thinking is fighting champion if there ever was one in SCW because the SCW Television Championship needs to be defended every single week on Breakdown. To most this would seem somewhat unfair because you never get a chance to rest, never have a Breakdown off as they say, but to me? I relish that opportunity. I love the fact that I can connect with every single crowd, in every single city across this country, cities that are looking to...

LET LOVE IN!

And me? I love them all! All of these people that I get the honor and privilege of performing for them in their city, this is what I do this for ok!? Yes, I want to win, I want to win more than you could ever possibly imagine, but more than anything else, I just want to perform! I want to look out into that sea of smiling faces and know that it was me who made those faces smile. That it is me who made those little girls memories come true, at least for one night, so that maybe one day they can say...

"I was there the night the Kelsai Adamson-Mason stole the show, the Kelsai had the best match on the card, and for one night, it made my dreams come true!"

Jake Starr, going into our match Wednesday night on Breakdown, what do you want? Do you want to steal the show, have the best match on the card? See Jake, I know that we can, just like I believe that you want to do that as much as I do. I remember Jake when I was 11 years old and watching you in SCW because at that time you were the man Jake, Shooting Five Starring on anything that moved and we you were at your best there never any doubt that "The Czar of The Shooting Five Star" was going to be the one that all of the fans were there to see. No, the didn't always love you, but they most certainly respected the heck out of you, because they knew coming into the arena in city after city along this county that win or lose, and much more often than not it was winning, but most importantly they knew that Jake Starr was going to give them their money's worth...

THAT JAKE STARR WAS GOING TO BE IN THE BEST MATCH ON THE CARD!

That was 11 years ago Jake, and while I am a budding superstar here in SCW myself, you?

YOU STILL HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO ON ANY GIVEN NIGHT BE ON THE BEST MATCH ON THE CARD!

You are one my friend Jordan Majors' older brother but that is not even the point Jake. If you are just a half a step slower you don't show it because you are twice as crafty. I know that we can do this Jake which is why I am so excited. I know that we are going to be the ones making the fans smile, that our match is going to be the best match on this very loaded card because I know that you want it as bad as I do, and I can't wait.

That's why I am going to prove to all of my fans with your help win or lose that...

KELSAI LOVES ALL OF YOU!