Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Sienna Swann vs. Katie Steward
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2 RP Limit

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Tuesday, February 4, 2020
SCW Goddess | Katie Steward | "Calming Meditation and Angel Goons"

{The episode starts in Los Angeles, California at Katie’s Church of her Lady Goddess. The scene opens up in the basement of the church where we find Katie Steward. She is in the room where her, Gigi and Maddy had set up their yoga mat and used it for exercises. Katie sits on her yoga mat with her legs crossed and her eyes shut. She is trying to meditate and clear her mind of her troubles. The room is filled with grey thin smoke from the incense she had lit and ambiance music from nature plays. Katie trying really hard to tap into her spiritually.}

{Someone knocks on the opened door of the room and the camera pans over to show Katelyn Buehler. She walks inside to talk to Katie.}

Katelyn Buehler: Katie, there you are. Can we talk? It’s important.

{Katelyn gets a sense of the incense smell and she starts to giggle. She walks over and sits down on Maddy’s yoga mat across from Katie.}

Katelyn Buehler: Kate, why didn’t you tell me you were down here… you know. Do you have anymore left of the old (whispers) Mary Jane?

{Katie opens her eyes and looks at Katelyn. Katelyn smiles at her waiting for her to pass her what she assumes Katie has.}

Katie Steward: No. Katelyn, I’m not smoking anything. I’m just trying to clear my head of negative energy.

Katelyn Buehler: And you’re not smoking anything? Ok...

Katie Steward: After what just happened to Gigi, Maddy and myself at Day of Infamy. I’m about had it with the B.S. SCW throws at me. I just need to find my calm and not let them get to me.

{Katie takes a deep breath and she goes back to her meditation.}

Katelyn Buehler: That’s really cool, Kate. I like you can just focus your emotions. Probably what makes you such a great actress. I do still want to talk to you about something. It’s important and I think you should really consider it.

Katie Steward: What? What is it, Katelyn? What’s the matter?

Katelyn Buehler: It’s about your daughter, Ash. Since you’re in a calming mood now I think it’s safe.

Katie Steward: I don’t want to talk about her.

Katelyn Buehler: I know and I know things might be weird with what you think is the person that walked into your bedroom is, but Maddy seems ok with them. Maybe there is more than what we know.

Katie Steward: I watched her die, Katelyn. In that moment a darkness came over me and I couldn’t fight it. I felt the evil within. The Goddess is trying to mess with my head and make me that thing again. I won’t let her. I just need to practice what I am doing here.

Katelyn Buehler: I understand. You’re scare, but that just means you’re feeling things and it’s good. Kate, if you’re wrong and this isn’t some trick. Then you might blow a second chance with your daughter. You were just starting to get thing going the first time.

Katie Steward: …

Katelyn Buehler: I think you lost your faith when As die and your abandoment issues started. Ash coming back is a sign, Kate. It’s a chance to find your Goddess powers again. I know you can do it.

Katie Steward: Ok. I’ll do it.

Katelyn Buehler: Great. You’re going to be so happy again.

{Katelyn leans forward towards Katie and reaches out to her grabbing her and hugging her.}

Katie Steward: I just hope you’re right about this, Katelyn.

Katelyn Buehler: Me too.

{Katie finishes up her mediation stuff for her and Katelyn to head out and find Katie’s daughter, Ash and the scene fades.}

{The scene changes to Katie’s house in Los Angeles. The scene opens in Gigi’s old room where we see Ash waking up from her sleep. She sits up in the bed and stretches her arms and rubs her eyes waking herself up.}

Ash: Wow, I didn’t realize I was that tired. Gigi. Maddy?

{Ash climbs out of the bed and looks around. There is no one else in the room with her.}

Ash: They left me. How could they do that? I’m not that much of a combative sleeper.

{Ash hurries out of the room and goes to open the door. She stops. She gets a foul smell that follows her in the room. She realizes that it’s her.}

Ash: Oh Goddess, that’s me. I smell like death.

{Ash takes a couple of steps back and turns around. She heads to Gigi’s bathroom for a quick shower and then to change her clothes.}

{She finishes her shower and walks out of the bathroom in some of Gigi’s old clothes and wearing one of Gigi’s old SCW shirts when she was their Savior. She sneaks out of the room with her old semlly clothes in a plastic bag. She avoids running into Katie remembering their last conversation. Lucky for her that Katie isn’t home so she successfully leaves the house unnoticed. She walks around to the trash cans and tosses her old clothes away. That’s when a black cloth bag covers her head and the scene goes black and fades.}

{The scene changes back to Katie’s Church and Katie and Katelyn exit the basement. The walk pass the altar and on their way out someone in a black suit stands in their way. Katie and Katelyn slow their walk as they approach the man carrefully as he gives of the creepy man in black vibes.}

Katie Steward: Ah excuse me, who are you? Why are you just standing in my church?

{The man, who is standing in profile to them turns. Not making anything less creepy for them.}

Man in Black: Are you Katie Steward?

Katelyn Buehler: Yes, she is. Who wants to know?

{Katelyn steps up to the man showing him that they aren’t scare. Katie has other ideas as she grabs her and pulls her back calling off her Brat.}

Katie Steward: Katelyn. We have a strange, creepy guy asking for me? We don’t let him know who I am, ok?

Katelyn Buehler: Right. I’m sorry.

{Katelyn turns back to the man and sizes him up as she stands between him and Katie.}

Katelyn Buehler: Maybe, who wants to know?

Katie Steward: Thanks, Katelyn.

Man in Black: I come to deliver a message. My name is Michael.

{The man reaches into his coat and steps to the girls. They take a step back from him as they watch his hands. He pulls out a card and an envelope and hands it over to them. Katelyn grabs it and checks it out before handing the envelope to Katie. Katelyn reads the card while Katie opens the envelope.}

Katelyn Buehler: (laughs) Hey Kate it says he’s from Heaven Affairs and his name is Michael. Like the angel Michael. Seriously who put you up to this? Was it Ace? Oh Kate, we have to get him back for this prank.

Katie Steward: He’s not here for Ace. He works for Sienna. She send him to with an offering for me. Since we have a common enemy she wants to work together and for me to stop with my slandering about her and SCW. To help her win back her SCW World Championship.

Katelyn Buehler: Seriously? She wants your help in taking down James? Sounds like a sweet deal.

Katie Steward: (laughs) Sienna sending her goons to do business with me. Cute. Well, my answer is no. I am not blind with the evils of SCW. They have push me around for too long and I will crawl my way back to the top. It’s what makes me better than Sienna and James and everyone in SCW. So my answer is to kiss my ass. Literally, not Figuratively. So please, kiss my ass.

Michael: (smiling) She’d figured that your respond would be hostile. We advised her that making a deal with someone childish and less divine wouldn’t see the big picture of a unify Heavens.

Katelyn Buehler: Oh (shaking her head), that is… just no.

{Katelyn steps back from Katie knowing she is about to erupt. Katelyn notices that they aren’t the only three in the church.}

Katelyn Buehler: Uh Kate, I think he bought friends with him.

Michael: We’re sorry. Heaven Affairs wasn’t looking for that as an answer.

{Michael steps back and he takes off his jacket and looks ready for a fight. The men surrounding Katie and Katelyn also get themselves ready and they put on some brass knuckles.}

{Katie steps back and stands with Katelyn.}

Katie Steward: This is not going to help with my calming meditation.

Katelyn Buehler: It might not be the way you want, but this way always relaxes Autumn.

Katie Steward: That’s true.

{The men in black charge in to attack and Katie and Katelyn try to fend them off. Katelyn goes more aggressive and charges in on some throwing hands and kicks at them. Katie defensive as a couple surround her. Katie tries to remain calm and remembers her meditation and focus. One of them throws a punch and Katie moves out of its way. She slaps him and follows it with a step up knee strike. She spins around with a back kick knocking another to the ground. The power of her strike brings a bit of a smile to her. Its also a little too much joy as the demon inside wakes up.}

{Katie becomes a rage infused beast and just kicks the butts of every on of the goons and leaves them laying. Katelyn spars with her guy and fakes him out with a punch and follows with another knocking him out. Katelyn laughs enjoying herself. She turns back to Katie to get her approval.}

Katelyn Buehler: See Kate, now this is fun…

{A black cloth bag slides over Katelyn’s head as she is grabbed by a couple of men. Katie sees what happening and tries to run, but she is stab with a syringe and injected with a serum that weakens her and dominants the demon inside for the men to throw a black cloth over her head and take the Brats away.}

{The scene changes to a room where Katie and Katelyn were brought too. They still have the bags over their heads and find themselves now tie to chairs. Katie starts to move and her chair tips over and she falls to the ground.}

Katie Steward: Ow.

{Katie’s falls alerts the other person in the room with them.}

Ash: Whose that? Whose there? Wait… that scent. Katie?

Katie Steward: How do you know… Ash? (laughs) Katelyn, we did it. We found her.

Katelyn Buehler: Woah, you totally can tell Katie by her smell? Do not being able to see in this enhance our other senses?

Ash: I don’t know, but Katie’s perfume is very recognizable.

Katie Steward: Psh, I knew it was a good perfume. SCW should’ve marketed it. I can’t wait for Breakdown. If I ever get out of here.

Ash: How do you get here?

Katie Steward: Some goons show up at the church. Some Heavens Affair organization. They have issue of a Goddess fighting an Angel apparently. What happened to you?

Ash: I was leaving your place when they grabbed me. I think they thought I was you.

Katie Steward: My Goddess, what do they want with me?

{Someone walks over to Katie and removes her black cloth on her head. It’s Katelyn who starts untying her from the chair.}

Katie Steward: Katelyn? How did you get untie?

Katelyn Buehler: Psh, these ropes are easy to get out of. I did a little bondage stuff before wrestling.

{Katie is untied and she hurries and helps Ash out of hers.}

Ash: Does this mean I’m not a sick trick being played on you by the Goddess?

Katie Steward: I don’t know what is going on with Heaven, but I need my faith now and you and Gigi are it.

Katelyn Buehler: I helped too.

Katie Steward: Thanks Katelyn.

{Katie, Katelyn and Ash open the door that wasn’t locked and they head upstairs to the church. The goons had just threw them in the basement and left. Katie doesn’t look too pleased and looks ready battle. Even if its means her own holy war.}

{The scene opens back inside Katie’s Church a few days later. Katie sits on the steps of the altar in her white and pink ring robe. She holds her own crucifix in her hand and SCW is on her mind.}

Katie Steward: It’s time for Katie Steward to head into Breakdown and back up everything that she has been saying. Being the person that breaks through the ceiling and causes problems for everyone. That’s the shake up I have a vision of. I have a match against the Angel, Sienna Swam. The Goddess vs. The Angel. You can bet that this will be main event worthy. I have a lot of emotions running through me right now. Feelings a re very complicated when it comes to Sienna. She and I are the same, but we’re also totally different people. The last couple of years I’ve begin to travel in search of my spirituality. Trying to find something I’ve lost. Something that isn’t there and that it should be. I know everyone knows that I haven’t been my Goddess self for a long time. I was just the Television Champion. A title that is so made for me and this time. It just didn’t feel right. Everyone is fighting for the same thing it feels like. To become Supreme Champion and to call it quits.

{Katie grips her crucifix tight and stares at her face on it.}

Katie Steward: Those people are so stupid. I’m also really rooting for them to do it because the fastest they do it then they can fade away from existence and everyone can forget about them. Katie Steward on the other hand will be remembered. Like I said, Sienna and I are very unique and interesting people. Sienna is a for the moment type of person. The SCW World Championship is her moment and she’ll do whatever it takes to get it back. While she probably doesn’t have to wait that long for hers and we are all definitely rooting for her to get the championship back from the person who has it. My opportunities are different. My opportunities come and go on a whim. Like Breakdown, I’ve been saying Sienna’s name for awhile now. I wanted a fight against the Angel. I am prepared for what’s to come. Everyone remembers the holy way or Chad, Damian and Real Speed, but that is uncreative. That was a story of Good vs. Evil. The most generic storytelling there is. This is a Heavenly battle between to divine creatures. The cinematography alone would be a thing of beauty.

{Katie smiles thinking of the magic that she and Sienna could put on this Wednesday. She places her crucifix down on the ground next to her.}

Katie Steward: Now that is the match for Breakdown. That is Katie Steward vs. Sienna Swam. Goddess vs. Angel. The question that remains is what does Katie Steward want out of this. Everyone knows Sienna wins and it’s basically green light to the SCW World Title match. Sienna Swam isn’t going to get me closer to SCW Tag Team Titles. It’s not going to get me revenge on the two deceitful individuals that hid in masks for months. I’m not looking to beat Sienna because in my state of mind I don’t even know if I can. I am going to prove to myself that I still have enough faith in me to face the Iron Angel and show everyone that I am the Goddess of Desire.

{Katie stands up off the altar and walks up the aisle and away from the camera and the scene and episode end.}
OOC: Playing Catch Up

Anything with the “REC” on it is Viewable to the Public.

The Views Expressed By Sienna Swann Do Not Reflect Those of the Publisher. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

[Image: SiennaPostPic1_zpsqi3fxwi0.png]

(Click Title)