Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Owen Cruze vs. Gigi Steward
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1 RP limit

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Tuesday, February 11, 2020
My effort before I fall asleep

Pleasure as always my man and good luck

OWEN 57
Princess of Wrestling | Giovanna Steward | "A Brat's Court and a Parkor Robin Hood"

{The episode starts inside of a castle where Paris Dannon has taken Gigi. The scene opens to the two walking into the royal court. Gigi still not sure what is going on or why Paris had place her under arrest to the Queen’s orders. She was told it had something to do with Katie and Hurse, but what does that even mean?}

Giovanna Steward: Paris, what’s going on? Seriously, you’re really freaking me out here. Maddy is out there without me and I’m sure she’s just as confused and scared as I am. Just tell me what did I do.

Paris Dannon: You did nothing. It’s Katie who did something. She is working with Hurse and the Queen doesn’t like that.

Giovanna Steward: Queen?

{Paris leads Gigi to the throne where Regent Queen Robin Brooks sits. She looks at Gigi and smiles looking happy to see her. Gigi breathes a bit of relief knowing things are going to clear up for her.}

Robin Brooks: Gigi, it’s great to see you. I didn’t know your travels brought your through my Kingdom.

Giovanna Steward: Uh yeah, it’s all really crazy.

Robin Brooks: Please, tell me. What is it you’re doing?

Giovanna Steward: Oh ok, well… Maddy and I are trying to figure out how to save Katie from a demon.

Robin Brooke: Hmph…

Giovanna Steward: I know it’s all pretty crazy and hard to believe. This started with some dreams about my sister, Ash. Maddy unknowing made a deal with the Goddess to bring her back and she gave him this amulet to capture a demon’s soul that we have no idea how to use.

Robin Brooks: And where is this amulet?

Giovanna Steward: I don’t have it. Someone pick pocketed off me when I got here. I need to find Maddy and get it back to her.

{Gigi turns away and tries to leave. A couple of the Queen’s guards are there to block her exit.}

Robin Brooks: I’m sorry, Gigi. I hear that you’re on a quest, but I don’t believe you. Katie is very good at running with a story and you probably picks up a lot of her tells. It’s nothing personal. It’s just if you’re here then she’s not too far behind.

Giovanna Steward: Ok, seriously? What is going on between you and Katie and why are you being such a Brat?

{Robin doesn’t take Gigi’s outburst too lightly. She stands up from her throne and walks to Gigi.}

Robin Brooks: Katie show up here with Steven. A demon shows up. She kidnaps my son. Paris had to track her down and even then she still managed to escaped. So I’m sorry if I’m a little suspect of your sudden appearance in my Kingdom. I won’t let her reek her havoc on my Kingdom again. Paris, take her away.

{Paris steps up and grabs Gigi by the arm. Gigi struggles with her and she tries to talk to Robin.}

Giovanna Steward: Robin this is crazy. I don’t want to get in the middle of whatever you and Katie are going through, but I need to get back to Maddy.

{Robin ignores Gigi’s plead and turns around walking back to her throne. Paris drags Gigi away and Gigi does her best to fight her, but Paris ends up dragging her out of the court and the scene fades.}

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

{The scene changes to the dungeon of the castle where Paris takes Gigi. The walk down the spiral stone steps and down the long corridor until they reach the end where the prison cells are located. Gigi stops and notices one of the cells has broken door and it’s bars are all bend.}

Giovanna Steward: What happened here? Who did this? What did this? Where are you taking me?

Paris Dannon: It’s whatever Katie brought into the kingdom. Don’t worry. Whatever it when it’s not here anymore. Or maybe you’ll attract it again.

{Paris pulls Gigi and throws her into another cell and shuts the door.}

Giovanna Steward: Seriously. I don’t think this is within my rights.

{Paris laughs at Gigi through the bars and then turns and leaves her there. Gigi stands around in the prison cell alone and all by herself. No one else is any of the other cells.}

{Several minutes later, Gigi sits on the floor and leaning her back against the wall as she waits for anything to happen. She hears footsteps walking down the steps nearby. Gigi picks herself up and slides into the dark shadow of the cell trying to hide. The foot steps get closer and step into the light in front of the cell to show the Boy King Barry Brooks wearing a tiny adorable crown and royal cape and his friend Iris with her colorful rainbow style hair. Barry walks up to the bar trying to peek inside looking for Gigi.}

Barry: Hello? Are you there?

{Gigi steps out of the shadows and walks up to the bars to talk to Barry and Iris.}

Giovanna Steward: Barry, you shouldn’t be here. Your mom is going to have a fit if she finds you here.

Iris: It’s ok. She’s not going to find out about our meeting. We heard about what happened earlier. Are you really the daughter of Katie Steward?

Giovanna Steward: Yes.

Barry: Do you have wings too? Katie had beautiful wings.

Giovanna Steward: Excuse me?

Iris: Katie was a Fae. A fairy.

Giovanna Steward: Oh, I don’t think I have wings. Sorry.

Barry: Oh.

{Barry looks down at the ground looking a bit disappointed.}

Barry: I’m sorry too that my mom locked you up down here. She’s busy trying to run her whole kingdom she doesn’t have time to really talk about stuff.

Giovanna Steward: It’s ok. I’m sure whatever is going on that Katie had her part to play in it. Though I really need to get out of here and find my friend.

Iris: That’s why we’re here. We’ll get you out.

Giovanna Steward: You have a key?

Iris: No.

Giovanna Steward: If you don’t have a key then how are you going to get me out? You can’t exactly bend these bars like whatever did to that cell. Wait, did you do that?

Barry: No. A monster did that. It attacked us when we were down here last time. Katie protected me from it. Iris though can use her powers to get you out of here.

Giovanna Steward: Powers? What do you mean?

Iris: I can send you from one end of my rainbow to the other. I can’t guarantee you’ll end up where you want to be, but you’ll at least be outside the castle walls to continue your quest.

Giovanna Steward: So you can teleport me out of this prison?

Iris: Yes.

Giovanna Steward: Ok, well I’m ready to go then.

{Iris looks at Barry and then turns to Gigi. She holds out her hands and up to Gigi. Gigi raises hers and presses it against Iris and in a flash Gigi disappears.}

Barry: Is she?

Iris: She’s gone. Hopefully she and her friend and complete their quest and save Katie, but I sense that there is some dark twist in her future.

{Barry and Iris turn and head out of the dungeon as the scene fades.}

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

{The scene changes to outside the castle walls by a pool of water. Gigi wakes up laying in some tall brush. She stares at the sky and sees faint rainbow left behind by her travels. Gigi sits up and looks around. She smiles as she’s happy she out of that situation she was stuck in.}

Giovanna Steward: It worked. They were right. I can’t believe it.

{Gigi picks herself up off the ground and looks around. She looks at the castle wall and turns around and sees a nearby forest.}

Giovanna Steward: Ok Maddy, where would you go?

{Gigi starts her trek out to find Maddy. She towards the forest and makes it a few steps behind hearing come commotion coming from the castle. She turns back to the castle and looks up. She sees someone parkoring down the castle wall while guards are on top of the walls arming their bows and firing arrows at the person. Gigi ducks down in the tall brush to avoid being seen by the guards. She tries to stealthly navigate her way through the brush while watching the person scaling down the castle wall and avoiding being hit by the guards arrows. They stop on a small perch on the castle wall and looks like there is no where else to go. The sharpshooters on the castle wall take their aim and fire on the stranded person, but they end up diving off the perch and into the pool of water below and the arrows just hit the wall.}

{Gigi hides in the brush as she watches along with the guards waiting for the person to come up out of the water. A couple of minutes pass by and nothing comes up out of the water. The guards seem pleased and walk away from the edge of the wall. Gigi lowers her head a bit sad by the outcome. She wonders just what is this place her and Maddy came too.}

{Gigi hears a noise from behind her. The sound of air bubbles coming up from the surface. She turns around and moves the brush away revealing a well with the water filled. The person floats to the top. His cloak soaked in the water. Gigi reaches into the well and helps them out. They take off the cloak and reveals themselves as Owen Cruze.}

Giovanna Steward: Owen? What were you doing? How do you do all that stuff? I had no idea you were that light on your feet.

Owen: Oh it’s nothing. I’ve always been a bit of adrenaline junkie.

Giovanna Steward: I’m glad you’re alright. The Queens guards seem to be on high alert now.

Owen: Queen? What do you mean?

Giovanna Steward: Isn’t this Robin’s castle?

Owen: Robin? This is King John’s castle.

{Gigi thinks for a second about what Owen is telling her. If she’s not outside Robin’s castle then how far did Iris send her and where is Maddy?}

Giovanna Steward: What? Iris said she didn’t know where I would end up on the other end of her rainbow. How am I going to find Maddy?

Owen: Here, can you hold this for me for a second while I dry off?

{Owen hands over a pouch to Gigi so he can rinse out his cloak.}

Giovanna Steward: Ok. What’s in it?

Owen: Just some coin from the treasury.

Giovanna Steward: What? Did you steal this? Is that why the guard were trying to make you a pin cushion? Oh my Goddess, you’re parkor Robin Hood.

Owen: That’s flattering, Gigi. I’m just trying to get my people to survive. Trying to make my father proud while living up to his standard in his people’s eyes. It’s not easy.

Giovanna Steward: It never is.

{Owen finishes cleaning his cloak and takes the pouch back.}

Owen: If you need a place to stay while you’re doing whatever it is you’re up too. My people set up a camp not to far.

Giovanna Steward: Thank you.

{Owen and Gigi head off into the forest to find Owen’s camp as the scene fades.}

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

{The scene changes to Owen and Gigi walking through the forest. They’re close to camp, but still a few minutes away.}

Owen: So what brings you out this way?

Giovanna Steward: Maddy and I are on a quest. Trying to do secure a demon soul that’s possessing Katie and bring it to the Goddess. We’re not really sure how to do it so we’re trying to find someone that’ll know. Do you think someone in your camp would? Maybe that’s why Iris’ rainbow send me here?

Owen: I don’t think so. Our settlement is mostly farmers and merchants. I don’t think we have anyone that knows much of any magic.

Giovanna Steward: Oh, damn.

{Gigi and Owen get closer to the camp. They suddenly hear something screech in the air.

Giovanna Steward: What was that?

Owen: Something followed us from the castle. We lead it to the camp.

{Owen runs the rest of the way to the camp. He is block by the demon that followed them. It swipes it’s arm at Owen who bends down and slides on his knees underneath it. Owen hops up and turns to the demon. He runs at it throwing knees and kicks trying to knock it back. The demon vanishes. Owen smiles at Gigi as he’s defeated the creature. Unfortunately it was a bit premature as the demon appears behind him and stabs him in the back with its bladed nails. Gigi lets out a scream as Owen collapse to the ground. The demon turns his attention to Gigi and chases after her. Gigi turns and runs away, but tricks over her own feet and falls to the ground. Gigi rolls over and looks at the demon coming for her. She crawls on her back and up against a tree. She closes her eyes as the demon gets close to her. Some settlers from the camp rush the demon is scared off. They tend to Owen and help Gigi into the camp as the events that just happen have taken a grim toll and the scene fades.}

{The scene changes to inside the camp. The settlers are in mourning and Gigi sits up against the tree and watches them as she is wrapped in a blanket and wonders why her quest have lead her here.}

Giovanna Steward: Owen Cruze and I, are a lot alike. We both come from wrestling legends. We’re both in this business with a lot to prove. My success came earlier and his is, well he’s still living in the moment of being the hottest young talent in SCW. Owen definitely lives up to that. The fans love watching him hop around the ring. He’s definitely someone I should learn from and get to know a lot better. Not in the way everyone in the locker room gets to know each other either. Breakdown I’m going to go slow and really get to know and understand Owen. Like I said, if anyone understands him it would be me, we just never talked before. I’ve stuck by Katie far too like and that’s kept me safe. It’s also kept me sheltered. Maybe that’s what my quest wanted to teach me. I need to be on my own. I need to face Owen Cruze. I need to lose and learn and then maybe I can get back to where I was when I first started my career.

Giovanna Steward: But if Owen is like me and one thing I know about myself. I’m a very quick study and a faster learner. I need to focus on myself again. Don’t worry about who is in Trios. Who are the champions? What Owen Cruze is after? My quest is all that matters and I will not fail it. I will prove myself and prove that I don’t need a Trios contract to get what I want. I will earn Owen’s respect and this princess will rise again.