Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Wasley / YUYO /Helms versus Blair / Dillinger / Killgraves
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
DEADLINE ONE - 3250 ROLEPLAY 21ST FEBRUARY 2020 2359 EST

DEADLINE TWO - 750 WORD SHOOT / SEGMENT 23RD FEBRUARY 2020 2359 EST
Liam (formerly Jason) Dillinger was sitting in the back seat of a car. He looks outside his  window steadily gazing at the entrance of the Forest Lawn cemetery. Under no foreseeable circumstance did Liam envision himself coming to this very location. Anyone who knew him in his past life would tell him there is no reason for him to show up there. He needed to be here for a litany of reasons. All personal. He runs his hand through his short set of hair. Sighing he places his hand on the door handle. He goes to open the door. His body betrays him. He takes his hand of the handle. Directing his attention to the driver, Liam tells him...

“Lets get out of here.” 

Before the driver can honor Liam’s change of heart, a female voice cuts in. “Don’t mind Liam, he’s nervous.” she says with a Southern charm that Liam has grown accustomed to being soothed by. 

Liam turns to his left to find Avalyn Calloway, one third of the seductress trio known to the world as Seraglio, smiling back at him. She is wearing a colorful flowered dress that falls about three inches above her knees. Her legs are crossed. 

Liam offers a smile back. He says to Avalyn. “I shouldn’t be here.”

Ayalyn places her hand on Liam’s left shoulder. “Cindy won’t be as understanding as I am if you don’t follow through with this. The toughest thing to do is to move on from our past.” 

Liam knows Avalyn was speaking from experience. In her previous life, Avalyn was a hot shot attorney who allowed a dangerous man to go free. That man used his new lease on life to kill the woman who tried to put him behind bars. Knowing he wasn’t alone in the committing a sin so egregious department was comforting. Her mistake led to a woman being killed. His mistake...

“Thanks for joining me, Ava. Means a great deal. You are right. I need to walk into that cemetery. Confront my past. It is the only way I am going to fully become the man I need to be.”

Avalyn clears her throat. “Not a man. A God.” she leans forward, gives him a comforting peck on the cheek.  

“Hard to argue that.” He grabs her wrist. Looking solemnly into her crystal blue eyes, he says. “I appreciate the support, but I need to do this alone.”

Avayln nods. “Of course. Don’t take too long.” she says playfully. 

Liam leans over, gives her a peck on the lips. “Promise.”

And with that, Liam exits the backseat of the car. Closing the door behind him, he looks at the entrance of the Forest Lawn cemetery one last time. With a deep sigh he marches forward knowing exactly what needs to be done...

--

September 2019...

KLUB KAOS

Jason sat at the bar of an empty nightclub. It is early in the morning. As he stares at the empty rocks glass the main thought dominating his mind was he shouldn’t be here. 

Why entertain this meeting with Cindy Todd? Was he that desperate? He saw what the force of her Unforgiven is capable of. Did he truly have a death wish? Jason shrugs his shoulders. Running his hand through his short set of hair, he rises to his feet. This is insane he thought, he needed to leave. And he would have if not for the commanding voice of Cindy Todd forcing Jason to remain where he stood. “It’s rude to walk out on my gracious invitation, Mr. Dillinger.”

Jason looks up. He can’t take his eyes off Cindy Todd as she methodically makes her way down the steps. The Queen of Chaos is not alone. Following The Queen, one by one by one are the ladies of Seraglio. The three sirens of Klub Kaos rhythmically follow Cindy as she greets Jason. Cindy extends her hand. He shakes it. “No need to be nervous, Jason.”

Jason says “I’m no--”

Cindy places her finger on his lips to stop him from saying the obvious. “Lets make a deal, Jason. Don’t lie to me and I won’t lie to you. Can you honor that?”

Cindy removes her finger from Jason’s lips. He doesn’t hesitate to nod. 

Cindy looks over to Marley. “Go ahead and pour me and Mr. Dillinger a drink. 

Marley doesn’t hesitate to go behind the bar to whip out a bottle of whiskey. 

Jason returns to his seat. Avalyn joins him on the seat to his right. She places her hands on his broad shoulders. “What’s weighing on you, Jason?” Taking the initiative she begins to massage his shoulders.

Avalyn’s soothing touch puts Jason more and more at ease by the passing minute. “God, your... good.” he lightly moans. 

Avalyn giggles. “You have no idea. Cindy. Can we keep this one?”

She was making Jason feel so comfortable he didn’t notice that Cindy was sitting on the seat opposite to him. Staring at Avalyn she responds, “We’ll see.”  

Avalyn stops. Jason works his shoulders in the circular motion. He feels much better. 

“I found your willingness to throw in the towel of your life away Mr. Dillinger, fascinating. Sitting before me is living proof that having the discipline to sculpt a body in the mold of the Greek Gods is not a guarantee of you’ll get everything you desire.” 

Jason tensed up. He didn’t come all this way to be insulted. Didn’t need the Queen of Chaos to remind him his size didn’t give him an advantage. She was quick to proceed, not allowing him to get  a word in edgewise. “Don’t take my observations as an insult. Look at my monster, Sundown. He possesses all physical tools to bend the world to his will. In truth, he didn’t need me. I offered him the one thing he was lacking, guidance. A means to live without pain. To give him a reason to exist. Think about what I can do for you.” 

Jason takes a sip from his filled up rocks glass that Marly poured. He couldn’t deny what she said about Sundown. He is a different beast since bending the knee to his Queen. Putting the glass down, Jason replied. “Wouldn’t that require me selling my soul to you? My life is already a mess, Cindy. I lost the woman I love. She hates me. Humiliating watching her parade around with Alistaire Allocco on television, he’s a goddamn loser. Look at me?! I’m a GOD.” Jason slams his fist on the table. 

Cindy shakes her head. “Wrong. You are a little boy posing as a man.” 

The cold manner in which Cindy placed a mirror in front of Jason’s face was like a dagger driven through his heart. He felt every urge to stand his ground. To tell Cindy that she was wrong, what she was sitting in front of her right now is the certified Man of the Century. But Jason took a deep breath, he allowed the urge to protest Cindy’s assessment of him. 

“What gives you that impression?” Jason humbly asks. 

“Peyton Rice has dominated every decision you made from the moment you met her. Followed her to True Star Wrestling. Emerge. Shocked you didn’t leave Emerge behind to follow her to SCW. Your failed attempt to become Emerge’s hero, Peyton’s influence. Where did that lead you? Into WIllow’s trap. She has the Emerge Championship because you were quick to prove to Peyton you could follow in her footsteps.” 

Cindy paused. She wanted Jason to internalize everything she said to him. Jason lowered his head. “Peyton is the best woman I know, Cindy. She is too good for this world. I can’t lay the blame for where I am on her.”

Cindy smiled. “Good. The choices you made were your own. Choose the action. Accept the consequence. See. Not too far gone.”

Jason shrugs. “I beg to differ.”

Cindy places her hand on Jason’s leg. “I can offer what you need the most and that’s guidance. A man with your physical gifts lacks the one thing preventing you from becoming a God--” Cindy taps his head. “-- your mind. How many hours have you spent working on becoming mentally stronger?”

Jason was taken aback. No one has asked him that question before. He stares at the empty glass. “Not a lot.”

“I can show you how.”

“In exchange for my soul?”

“Don’t be dramatic Mr. Dillinger.” Cindy rolls her eyes. “I hold no one against their will. My Unforgiven, they are free to walk away anytime they choose. There are consequences for choosing to be on the wrong side of history. It is not unreasonable to expect complete loyalty. Small price to pay for offering you a support system to advance our ends. Your life will be a multitude better than it was before. You will be surrounded by people who support you. Who accept you just the way you are. I am curious, why would Peyton cut you out of her life.”

“I--” Jason hesitates. He knows telling Cindy the reason why is going to change everything. What else did he have to lose? “-- I hired a man by the name of Alistair Taylor to keep Ricky distracted so me and Peyton could become closer. Everything worked out. Until I confessed to Peyton before the funeral about what I did. I just couldn’t live with myself anymore. I was living on borrowed time. If it wasn’t for me, maybe Ricky would still be here. My obsession robbed a man of his life. I should pay.”

“No Jason, you shouldn’t. Ricky stopped fighting for his relationship. He signed with Laura knowing full well Peyton would not approve of his actions. There is no need to feel guilty at all. The world lacks men like you willing to cross the line to get what they want. Had a feeling I chose wisely asking you to play a role in helping me create a better Emerge.”

Jason felt Avalyn’s arms wrap around his waist. She leaned her head on his back, “My Queen can offer you a better life, Jason. You’re among friends here.” 

“Friends--” Jason said quizzically “-- my surgically repaired knee begs to differ.” 

He is referring to  the match he had with Willow earlier in the year that resulted in him needing to have surgery. Didn’t help matters that Willow mocked him when the opportunity arose.

“A blessing in disguise, Mr. Dillinger. See this scar?” Cindy points to the scar on her neck. “I was a weak little girl doing my job, Riddick took it upon himself to beat me so mercifully I spent some time confined in a hospital bed. I could have retreated from the world like a coward. I was tempted to. I remade myself into the woman I am today. Stronger. More determined. I offer you the same chance to become better.”

Jason gets out of his seat. He takes one look at the exit. Moment of truth time. Now or never. In his heart he knew what the right decision was. Jason dropped to a knee. Still felt nervous about the decision he was making. There was no turning back. “I’m yours, My Queen.”

“Good. Now rise.” Cindy commands. 

Jason immediately does what his Queen asks of him. She places a hand on his shoulder. “From this day forward, you are to be known as Liam Dillinger. Liam means protector. Guardian. That’s what you’ll be.” 

From that day, his life would change forever, more than he’d ever know.

--

Having reached his final destination, Liam stands in front of the tombstone of Ricky Octavious. The range of emotions he was feeling was uncanny. Didn’t know quite what to expect when Cindy suggested he take a trip back to California to confront a blast from his past. He had delayed this trip for months, convincing himself that he was whole. Life doesn’t work that way. Time to stop running. Never got a chance to say goodbye. Now was as good a time as ever.  

“Hey bu--” Liam cut himself off. “That would be a lie. Buds don’t hire hardened criminals to keep you away from the woman you love. I am likely the last person you want visiting you right now. Our history wasn’t always positive. I never saw you as a friend or a peer, I saw you as an obstacle in my way. If I could do it all over again, I’d--”

Liam stopped. He wasn’t certain he should continue. No turning back. He needed to follow through. “-- make every effort possible to be your friend. You were a good dude, Ricky. A better dude than I could aspire to be. Our love for Peyton was an issue, that’s obvious. The bigger issue is you reminded me every single day of your existence that you were the type of man I wanted to be. Admired. Respected. The whole world bowed down to your feet. Not mine. You were always going to be the love of Peyton’s life, no matter how hard I tried. No matter how much time I spent with her. If you were still alive right now, she would be with you, not me. I accepted that awhile ago. Doesn’t bother me anymore. Everything happens for a reason. I wish you were still alive, I never wanted you dead. You were placed on this earth to remind me of the weak man I was.”

Liam takes another long pause. “Your people don’t understand. All your friends see a man who went to Las Vegas, sold his soul to Cindy, does her bidding without getting anything in return. She offered me the one gift no one else could. Thanks to Cindy she got me to accept that the man I am is perfectly fine. I am not a straight arrow like you are. I am not some paragon of virtue. I am a man willing to do whatever it takes to get what I want. I am a goddamn God. Avalyn calls me Zeus. Guess it makes sense. He used his strength to force his Will over everyone. For years I denied that side of myself. Society wanted me to be what they wanted me to be. I was ashamed of my ‘darker impulses.’ Why should I? It is people like you who don’t get it, living in your ivory tower--” 

Liam grits his teeth. Shaking his head, he continues, “Anyway, I came to say goodbye. Jason Dillinger was a weak man who allowed his insecurities to dominate his life. He saw you as a threat. He saw you as everything he couldn’t be. I stand here today Ricky to tell you, you were a better person than Jason. Being a better man is underrated. Why be a better man when you can become a God. The entity standing before you today is one. I want to say thank you for being part of my journey to Godhood. Wish you didn’t have to die for me to come to this conclusion. Everyone warns us that life isn’t fair. Here we are. Me standing here, you down there. You should be here with Peyton. Life didn’t work out that way. I know I am where I need to be.”  

Liam gets down to a knee. He rests his hand Ricky’s tombstone. “Rest in Peace, Ricky. We can look on the bright side. I’m not with Peyton... neither are you. I can sleep at night knowing neither of us are getting what we want.” 

Liam chuckles. In the past he would have felt guilty uttering such a dastardly remark. 

Not anymore. No point feeling guilty. He rises to his feet. Turns around. Walks away from Ricky, leaving him in his rearview, forever.
OOC: Second Tommy rp for the year, and this is a follow up from the last rp I wrote for him, set a couple of days after. Our guest once again appears with permission. Will also say I didn't read Randy's Liam rp before writing the shoot in this, plan to read afterwards. Good luck folks and enjoy!

Anything with the “REC” on it is Viewable to the Public.

The Views Expressed By Jennifer Helms & The Beauty Factory Do Not Reflect Those of the Publisher. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

[Image: JenniHelmsSplsh_zpsoa0mv1n1.png]

(Click Title)