Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Alistaire Allocco vs. Konrad Raab
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2 RP Limit for singles

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Tuesday, February 25, 2020
[Image: xyKCnrl.png]

Visiting a prisoner. Los Angeles, California. Thursday 20th February. (Off Camera)

Things hadn't been easy in SCW this year with Konrad with him losing every match he's had since the start of this year. He got dominated by Syren which wasn't something he had experienced in a long time during his SCW career, but at least it's a top name he can cross off his list. Sienna and Bree's names, until David Helms, Blake Mason and Lucas Knight came into the fame that he had to add their names to the list, along with Sienna's and Bree's he wanted to face. Today, however, while there was going to be some wrestling discussions, it's not the foremost important thing. Konrad hadn't left the house yet because his wife still didn't approve of him going to a prison to visit someone.

They were in the living room, mid-morning after Konrad dropped the kids off at school as Konrad got things he needed with him as Fizz stood right at the front door, stopping him from leaving as she shakes her head, frowning, pointing her finger as if to say go to the living room. Fizz says this.

Fizz Raab: "No, you are not leaving to go to prison."

Konrad Raab: "I want to see this guy for myself. I need friends after all, apart from the ones I see down at that German/American club."

Fizz Raab: "Oh, hell no, you're not going to be friends with that convicted prisoner. I don't want you to go whatsoever. I want you to stay at home and if you do go out, do it for something good."

Konrad Raab: "I am going to do something good, seeing this guy and speaking to him. If he didn't want me to see him, why would he send me that letter? Why did he write personally to see me? I'm going, end of."

Part of the reason Fizz doesn't want Konrad to go to prison was that she was so scared of seeing him get hurt again, but at the same time, she didn't want him to go because she could give birth any day and the fact the baby was late was driving Fizz crazy. It was in part driven Konrad mad, continuously checking his phone to see if anything was happening. Fizz broke down in tears and went to hug Konrad. Konrad always felt terrible when he made Fizz cry, pouring tears to the carpet floor.

Konrad Raab: "Fizz, I know your scared of giving birth to the babies when I'm not here, believe me, I get that, but you can't stop me from going out, just because you're due to give birth. Are you going to stop me wrestling against a few people I could face this and next week?"

Fizz Raab: "I can't do that, that's apart of your job. I don't understand why you want to free someone, especially that Drexel is still out there, trying to kill us both. I'm scared of being here, alone and not being strong enough to defend myself."

Konrad Raab: "I understand. However, the world doesn't end because your due to give birth. It certainly doesn't. I don't want to wrestle until you've given birth either, but I have to because I don't want to let people down and it's apart of my job. It's alright; I get Jake to come and take care of us."

Fizz Raab: "What about his girlfriend being pregnant?"

Konrad Raab: "He can still come, regardless and he can bring his girlfriend too. Besides, wouldn't it be a good idea if they know how to be parents to a baby and how to hold one and things? They need our help as much as we need their help."

Fizz nodded at Konrad; he was right in knowing that Jake and his girlfriend Olivia after finding out on gab that he was going to be a dad and the first way they had to learn were to be parents. Knowing Fizz and Konrad were, it certainly was something they can learn a lot from, especially Fizz and Konrad were a lot more responsible as parents than Konrad's twin brother and his brother in law were, although they were trying to change that.

Fizz Raab: "Yeah, you're right. It's a good idea they come and see how I take care of the children, especially the babies. I'm sorry for arguing, I'm just scared with you wanting to go to prison where you could get killed and stabbed, and me could give birth while visiting a guy in prison. I just don't agree with you going there."

Konrad Raab: "I don't like arguments, you know that better than anyone, but I just want to be more helpful to the world. I want to take care of that Norwegian guy who still doesn't want to go to the supermarket where his dad works without me, despite having my cousin there and I want to visit Cameron again at some point. I feel better when I have done those things."

Fizz Raab: "I know, but I just don't want you to get hurt in prison. I understand you want to be a hero because you don't want to be selfish. However, there's not much you can do. I don't know how Gary even knows you if he's not a fan of wrestling or anything. I'm concerned you'd meet prisoners who'd know Luca, despite him being in Arizona."

That hit the hammer on the head, that could be something of a real worry for Konrad, going to the prison to know a fellow prisoner who could've transferred from Arizona to California. So maybe when it comes to what Fizz said, Konrad could understand Fizz's point. However, he makes a point to Fizz about it.

Konrad Raab: "The chances of that happening are slim to no chance whatsoever. If it happens, then it does and I'll have to live with it. I want to see Gary Baker and you aren't going to stop me. I got an appointment to see him today and I'm doing it. As I said, not all prisoners are bad people, you don't understand that. If your brother or your dad went to prison, are they bad people?"

Fizz Raab: "If they were rapists, murderers, paedophiles and terrorists, then yes, they would be bad people. If they did something minor, then no. The point is I don't believe in this Gary guy. I said it's a cry for help so he gets to see someone. I fear he's going to take advantage of you and even wanting to see you so that he can get closer to Drexel."

Konrad Raab: "It's why I want to go, to find out for myself if that's the case or he turns out to be a nice guy. If it is, at least I know and at least I know what Drexel looks like, apart from a picture of him as a teenager. I'll be back before you know it. Love you always."

Fizz Raab: "OK, I love you too."

Fizz is still upset of Konrad going to prison, more that she fears the worst with Konrad going to visit a prisoner who could know Luca, but it could be a legit reason for Gary to see Konrad on what he could do to help him, if he was going to be fooled or not. Konrad needed to know answers from Gary and if the truth of Gary or another prisoner knowing Drexel mostly what he looks like and what he plans to do.

Konrad shrugs off that thought and sees Gary for the positives, for now anyway as he leaves his house via the front door after Fizz moved out of the way. Konrad gets into his car and drives an hour and fifteen minutes to Los Angeles to find a prison known as Metropolitan Detention Center. It took him a while to find the prison, but twenty minutes later, he did find it. 

As a security guard stopped him, he showed up a letter of visiting time to meet with Gary. He was allowed to enter as he parks the car up. After parking it, he locks it up and walks in prison. As he walked in the building, he was made sure to place all his personal belongings in a tray, like he would with a mental hospital. Konrad was told to remove his shoes and his belt for security reasons.

After that's happened, he approaches the reception place and shows the letter of the appointment he made ahead of time. There was a prison guard, keeping an eye out of everyone, including Konrad himself. He was told to take a seat, and he did so. 

Konrad shook, because of his fear being in prison, but he had to for the sake of wanting to help Gary. He had to wait another twenty minutes to get Gary in the visitor's room. The prison guard told Konrad to stand up before taking him to a man that wrote Konrad a letter. There he was, it's a twenty-one-year-old man who had black hair and a few tattoos on his arms as Konrad says this while sitting down with many prisoners, talking with their loved ones or family members.

Konrad Raab: "You're Gary Baker?"

Gary Baker: "I am. I'm so happy to see you because I was sick and tired of being here alone, not having anyone to come and visit me."

Konrad Raab: "So what do you know about me that I've done to help people?"

Gary Baker: "I heard about you adopting a young boy in Germany, and I recently heard about you saving a cat in the car. I know also from what I've heard in prison you've made a terminally ill boy happy. I wanted to see you because I needed a visitor to talk to. I've cried every single night to see someone to help me."

It's a shock to Konrad, knowing Gary finding out about Konrad's being helpful and kind nature of things. It did attract some attention though, knowing Konrad was a professional wrestler, but he wasn't here for those people, he was here to see a young man, generally pouring tears to show how unhappy he was.

Gary Baker: "I want to get out of here. They won't let me go for some reason. I've been behaving well, despite being beaten up in the past because there are some horrible people here. I don't want to live all of my life being here over a crime my former friends did that I had no part of. I even had a wife and child, but they left me because I was a criminal. I miss them, and I want to get in touch with them again."

Konrad Raab: "I understand. I mean my wife thought you were lying and didn't even want me to come and see you. But hearing from you, I'm glad I did come, knowing you need help and heard what I can do with people. You see me more of me living my life as myself than my wrestling self. I respect that."

Gary Baker: "I don't care for your celebrity status of being a wrestler or a soccer player; I care on how kind and helpful you are. I heard the story of how you saved your wife from being beaten and killed in the streets. That's inspiring for me to hear these stories. I want to be like you when I'm out of here, never getting myself involved with criminals."

Konrad Raab: "I wish there were something we can do to get you out of here, but unfortunately, there's not a whole lot I can do, well apart from giving you money which I believe is something you've never gotten from anyone, right?"

Gary Baker: "Please, Konrad, you must try talking to the prison guards to get me out of here. I'm desperate to get out of here."

Konrad's instincts were right; this was an innocent guy, crying for help to get him out of here so he could live his life and wanting to find his family. There was one guy in the prison who walked over to Konrad and said this.

Prisoner: "I know that Drexel's going to kill you very soon. It might not be at an SCW event that he'll see you, but he will be at a wrestling event, sooner than later. I was his next-door neighbour, just warning you now. Just because things have been quiet, doesn't mean he doesn't plot to kill you or your wife. It's going to come, just watch yourself."

It turned out that Fizz's instincts were right, there was someone in prison who knew Drexel, being his next-door neighbour. While Konrad got shook with the whole thing, before he could respond, the prisoner was directed back to his cell. He got back to Gary's plead for help and speaks as Gary didn't want to acknowledge what the prisoner said, although he will likely defend for Konrad later.

Konrad Raab: "I will see what I can do, and I promise, I will be at the court hearing as well, no matter what happens. I'm glad you see me for the kind of person I am. You don't care because of my wrestling or soccer fame. Yeah, I did see Cameron because I was one of his heroes, but I wanted to change. I want to be a guy who is known for doing good things because of being myself.

Gary Baker: "I know some prisoners, one who sleeps with me who mentions a lot about you being a good guy in the ring, but not much about you out of it. I didn't even know you were a wrestler until my cellmate told me. I was going to seek for your help anyway because of the stories. You believe me when I didn't steal electrical goods, right?"

Konrad Raab: "I do believe you. I mean these tears, they are genuine. You need my help and I will do everything in my power to get you out of here, to live your life and see your wife and kid again. I will give you this amount of money, and I will book a visit to see you and double-check if you're alright. If you need to talk, I'm always here."

Gary Baker: "Thank you. By the way, I will sort that guy out for you. What a nasty piece of work to know Drexel to kill you. Why? You're a nice guy, and I can't imagine you of all people would do anything to ruin someone's life or be horrible to people."

Gary asked that question and made Konrad shiver. He tries to forget those days of him being picked on at school, shaking, more with his fists and his whole body than anything. It wasn't anything he would speak about what the prisoner said. Konrad explains and speaks about it.

Konrad Raab: "It was my dad, being friends with their father and recently, I found out my dad, used him and Luca, to do everything to cause me hell over nothing at school. Fizz did warn me about that, and she was right, but she was wrong to say you were faking it and didn't want me to be here because of the danger of me being attacked, but you can't blame her, she's insecure as she's due to give birth and is fed up of waiting."

Gary Baker: "I was going to say she's a bit of a bitch to overprotect you like that and calling me a liar, but I can sense insecurities when she's pregnant. I've not done anything bad like some criminals has. I will deal with that asshole later."

Konrad Raab: "It's nice meeting you, Gary. I will try my best to come back here and visit you again, to take steps towards you gaining your freedom back and I believe you will because it's a minor crime you didn't do anything for, compared to the other crimes you've could've done that you couldn't get away with. I'll see you soon."

Konrad and Gary stood up as Konrad shook his hand and left Gary to be taken to his cell, even if he feels like addressing the prisoner's comment about Konrad and his family. Konrad went back to reception to collect his personal belongings, placing the trouser belt back on his waist and placing things in his pocket, except his car keys. He went in the car to drive an hour and ten minutes drive back to his home. As Konrad got out of the car, he went through the garage way as he goes up to the living room, seeing his wife laying on the sofa, asleep. Konrad kisses Fizz's cheek as he wakes her up.

Fizz Raab: "You look like you've seen a ghost. I told you Gary was nothing, but trouble."

Konrad Raab: "Actually, Gary wasn't a problem at all. He genuine cried for me to help him. Everything he said was true, but what bothered me was the other prisoner, saying Drexel's plotting his attack and coming to a wrestling arena that's not SCW to attack and kill me."

Fizz Raab: "Shit. I don't feel s.........."

Konrad Raab: "I told you that Jake is going to be here to protect you until I come back. Also, your brother will be with you as well in case you give birth when I'm wrestling."

Fizz Raab "Good to have the extra protection. Anyway, let's spend the day with our kids together before we spend time alone tonight."

Fizz and Konrad snog each other before they lay on the sofa together, watching television, until it was two-thirty in the afternoon for Konrad to go and pick the kids up from school. He then took them to the playground for them to play for three hours before taking them back home to eat before spending the day with the kids with indoor stuff to play with and then spending time with Fizz in the night before going straight off to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

My respected opponent deserves the best Konrad Raab he'll get youtube.com shoot (On Camera)

"I know I've been getting ahead of myself lately of wanting matches with top wrestlers in SCW and didn't succeed in winning those matches. The fact is, I learned a lot from those matches to improve my skills and my overall wrestling, well improving without finding ways on cheating to win because I don't believe cheating will get you anywhere. It doesn't prove your skills at all on being top wrestlers.

Something I'm sure Alistaire understands a lot. There is no trash talk with this match at all, no need to when I've bragged over the top admittedly on you firing me up to be more of a competitive wrestler since you offered to defend the SCW title against me. We've had that match because you opened my eyes to the title which I never had any interest in achieving because I wasn't ready. Sure I lost, but I will treasure that match and the opportunity for the rest of my life. As I state, I have nothing, but full respect for you for what you've achieved and done in wrestling.

I didn't agree with what Glory did, finding ways to beat you. Some say it was an accident, but I saw Glory doing the low blows, and eye pokes to you on purpose. I don't know what's wrong with Glory, really surprised she's stooped to a new low. I mean yeah, I've made my mistakes, but I've never done eye pokes or low blows to anyone, and you won't ever expect that with me.

I also know you wanted to win the Trios match, much like my disappointment of me not being in it which kind of stung, but at the same time, I got an excellent reward out of that on me facing against Syren. Nobody had any idea how much that match meant to me when I'd demanded it for months like I've been demanding to face Sienna and Bree as well for that long cos I've been here just as long as them, yet not once fought them, or one on one in Bree's case. I also have David Helms, Blake Mason and Lucas Knight on my list too on people I want to face in the ring.

Of course, I may have to wait a while to face them because I need to earn those matches against them. I will show you and the rest of the roster what they are truly missing and what I had to point out to Syren with, a legit wrestling match of the guys who respect this business to have one of us leaving the arena tomorrow night as the winner.

Wrestling to win and earning my wins to be proud of my wins against other wrestlers why I enjoy this sport. I enjoy wrestling to my full potential, and you will get that with me, Alistaire because if it weren't for you, I wouldn't have the guts to challenge Xander, Syren, Bree and Sienna to a match against them. I have way too much respect for you not to give everything I have to be extra competitive with you, and all I want to do is wrestle against the top wrestlers in this company at one hundred and twenty per cent.

I don't believe in the term best because it shows arrogance which I never will and I need to step up a heck of a lot if I'm going to defeat you in the ring because I need to do that right now. I need to win a match because I've not won once this year, but that's the only thing I will say I will do to pin you in the ring for the three count, overcoming the odds to win. Just two respected guys bringing back what SCW company is meant to be about, wrestling. Good luck Alistaire and may the top man win this match, but I do have to say this, you'll prepare yourself to be Iceinated by The Iced Rainbow."