Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Lucas Knight vs. Gigi Steward
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2 RP limit for singles

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Tuesday, March 3, 2020
SCW Princess | Giovanna Steward | "Gigi of Locksley"

{The episode starts with Madison Steward walking on a dirt path in the middle of nowhere as she follows behind an adolescence girl that looks like a young Katie Steward. Though Maddy learns that she shares a lot more than just Katie’s looks. She also has Katie’s short temper as she is a bit annoyed by Maddy following behind her.}

Young Katie: Who are you? How do you know my name?

Madison Steward: Hey, don’t get lippy now. You were the one who pick pocketed my friend and making me chase after you. Which we should be going the other way, I need to get back and find her.

Young Katie: Oh no, I am not going back there. That’s the way to whatever that smokey monster thing is.

Madison Steward: A smoke monster? Could we be on an island somewhere?

Young Katie: Yeah. This is Ireland. Or the realm of the Tuatha Dé Danann.

Madison Steward: Oh ok, that’s helpful and that smoke monster?

Young Katie: A demon that I’m not interested in seeing who summoned it.

Madison Steward: Maybe it was summoned to punished little girls who steal from other people.

Young Katie: Why are you following me?

Madison Steward: I… I don’t know. I guess I feel that you should’ve be alone. Especially with whatever that was that chased after us.

Young Katie: I don’t need your protection. I can take care of myself.

{The young girl marches forward trying to outpace Maddy.}

Madison Steward: Yeah, this is definitely Katie, but why is she so young? I wish Gigi was here.

{Maddy continues to the girl on the dirt path as it’s just the two of them and nothing else and the scene fades.}

{The scene changes to the woods far away from Maddy and Young Katie. We find Giovanna Steward with a group of migrants living in a make shift settlement as they don’t having a home to go to. Gigi is seen sitting up against a tree and wrapped in a blanket. She watches a group of the men tend to their fallen King. On the men turns away from the group and walks over to see how Gigi is doing.}

Will: Are you ok? That creature didn’t get to you did it?

Giovanna Steward: Uh, no I’m ok. A little scared, but I’m fine. Is he…?

Will: I’m afraid so. He was gravely wounded. Owen was good to us. He wasn’t his father, but he was still our King. We’ll press onward and make him proud.

Giovanna Steward: I’m sorry. I wish there was something I could do to help.

Will: It’s ok. You don’t owe us anything. You can stay as long as you need too and if you need anything just ask.

Giovanan Steward: Thank you.

{The man turns and walks away and rejoins the rest of them to pray their respects to the King.}

Giovanna Steward: What is this place? Owen is dead. Robin is a Queen and Paris is her head guard and her son is a King. I have to find Maddy before something else strange happens.

{Gigi stands up off the ground. She removes the blanket that’s wrapped around her and folds it up. She walks over and hands it to the woman that gave it to her. Gigi thanks her and then walks away.}

{Gigi walks through the encampment looking around. She looks to her left and see a soup kitchen set up where the small children at the camp stand in line waiting to be serve by a couple of the women. To her right are tents and beds. Gigi continues her walk through the camp and she just feels so helplessly at the depressing sight of people just trying to survive. She wonders how they can move forward after Owen’s passing. Though before she starts to ponder about maybe she could help, she overhears some children laughing. She walks through the camp following the sounds of the children playing. She finds them in the back of the camp playing. One of the them, a boy practices with a bow and arrow.}

{The boy walks up to the line and takes his aim with the bow at the target. He lines up his shot and fires the arrow. It flies pass the target and hits the barrel of hay behind it. The other kids laugh as the boy looks a bit frustrated.}

Matthew: It’s the lame wind. It’s blowing my arrows off the target.

Johnathan: Yeah, sure that’s what it was.

Melissa: It’s ok. You’ll get it next time, or the time after that.

{The boy stands at the line with an arrow in his arm. He clutches it tight as he knows he can beat the stupid target. Gigi smiles as she watches the kids having fun. She steps out and walks over to them. The kids turns there attention to her.}

Melissa: Hello.

Giovanna Steward: Hi. I saw that you were having trouble with your bow.

Matthew: Yeah. The bow is pretty old. Can’t hit anything with it.

Johnathan: Maybe she should try?

Matthew: Yeah, do you want a turn?

Giovanna Steward: Ok, sure. I’ll give it a try.

{Gigi steps up and the boy hands the bow and arrow to her. She walks up to the line and readies her bow.}

Giovanna Steward: I haven’t had a whole lot of practice with a bow. I did have an agent that Katie got for me and she got me an audition for Kate Bishop. So I at least know the basics.

{Gigi smiles and turns back to the kids who just stare at her.}

Giovanna Steward: Right, you have no idea what I’m talking about.

{Gigi turns back around and she readies the bow and takes her aim. She fires the arrow and it sails through the air and she manages to take off a corner piece of the target.}

Giovanna Steward: Uh, well I said I wasn’t an expert.

Johnathan: It’s still the best we’ve seen today.

Matthew: Oh yeah, well I’ll show you that I can do it.

{The boy walks back over to Gigi and takes the bow from her. Before he can ready his next shot they all hear some commotion coming from the front of the camp.}

Melissa: What was that?

{Gigi takes off towards the commotion leaving the kids behind. She hurries back through the camp and finds a crowd of people. She slips through the crowd making her way to the front where the group of men are standing and they’re meeting with the King’s guard that arrived on horseback. The sheriff is in the front of the pack and he removes his helmet revealing himself. Gigi recognizes them.}

Giovanna Steward: Lucas Knight? Of course, he has to do a reveal.

{The men of the camp are standing up to the sheriff and the King’s men.}

Will: We aren’t on the King’s land. You have no reason for being here.

Lucas: I’ve come with an offer. The King has heard of your recently passing of the young Prince and he’s offer a chance for you to come back home to the kingdom.

{There are whispers throughout the crowd of onlookers. Gigi looks around at the people who look torn up about the decision.}

Will: The offer is not appreciative, so we’ll pass on it.

Lucas: The King is being very generous with you. You have no leader. It’s time for you to return home. If you don’t want to go, well that’s fine too. My men did get word that some of the King’s stolen gold was reported in the camp. We’ll just have to check it out.

{Lucas raises his hand and signals to the men to go forward and search the camp. The guards start to move there horses forward, but someone in the crowd steps forward.}

Giovanna Steward: That’s enough, Lucas.

Lucas: Oh Gigi, what brings you out here?

Giovanna Steward: Look I don’t know what’s going on or how I’m mixed up in this Robin Hood stuff. Actually no, I know exactly how I got mixed up. Owen is dead because of me. If these people need someone to lead them then I’ll step up. This is my Brat Club.

Lucas: (laughs) Cute, but foolish. We’ll be back and be ready for a fight.

{Lucas and the King’s men turn away and leave the camp as Gigi stands her group. She turns back to the men.}

Will: You didn’t have to do that, but thank you.

Giovanna Steward: No, I had too. I do feel responsible. Though when they come back we’ll in trouble cause I can’t beat Lucas.

Will: Then we’ll help you get ready.

{Gigi and her Brat Club walk back into the camp as they get ready to train Gigi for the fight of her life.}

{The scene changes to a bit of a montage with Gigi working the guys on her fighting. She practices the archery and sword play and also a few dirty tricks to help her in her fight with Lucas.}

{The scene jumps a few hours later. Gigi changed her attire to a more fitting black leather bad ass character. She walks over and joins Will.}

Will: Nice attire.

Giovanna Steward: Thanks. Something I picked up from my mother. It’s all about presentation. If you want to strike fear into an opponent then you got to look the part.

Will: Smart woman.

Giovanna Steward: She thinks so. I was wondering if you can help me. I kinda of got separate from my friend and I need to find her.

Will: I can ask around and see if anyone knows anything.

Giovanna Steward: Ok, her name is Maddy. She’s about my height, dark hair. She’s probably asking about an amulet that she’s carrying. It’s part of our quest.

Will: Alright, I got it. I’ll ask around.

{The man turns and walks away to try and find Gigi her information that she ask for. Gigi continues to practice with a sword as time passes and she waits for Lucas’ return.}

{The scene changes and Lucas returns to the camp. He climbs off his horse and walks up to an awaiting Gigi.}

Lucas: New look?

Giovanna Steward: Needed a bit of a change. You’re not wearing a mask anymore either.

Lucas: (smiling) Do you really want to do this?

Giovanna Steward: I’ve never been too scare to run from anything.

{Lucas runs at Gigi and swings his sword. She pulls hers up and clashes the blades together. Lucas much faster sword smith goes off swinging making Gigi back up as she swings hers hitting his sword. Gigi goes for a strike, but Lucas clashes his blade and forces it to fly out of Gigi’s hands and falls to the ground away from her.}

Lucas: You’re really not a match for me, are you? Why would you do this?

Giovanna Steward: I’m just an idiot.

{Lucas holds his sword at Gigi keeping her at bay. With his other hand waves something forward into the camp. It is the monster from before that killed Owen. Gigi tries to go after it, but Lucas holds her off. Gigi’s emotions build up as she begins to feel powerless. She watches as the monster walks into the camp. He’s going to destroy it just like he did before. Gigi lets out a scream and ducks under Lucas’ blade charging him. She opens her palm and a quick burst of magic comes out launching Lucas into the air and flying back several feet. Gigi turns and runs back into the camp. She picks up her sword and charges the monster. With one swing and her blade a bright glow lashes the monster and it vanishes into dust.}

{Lucas picks himself up and after seeing what could only be some kind of hidden power of Gigi’s. He whistles for his steed and retreats.}

{Gigi looks at his sword, now just a regular looking blade. She tosses it to the ground not knowing what that was. She looks around as the people in the camp watching her. Everyone looking a bit afraid of her. The monster had killed their King and now Gigi with his magic.}

Will: Are you ok?

Giovanna Steward: I… I don’t know.

Will: The people are scared. I’m sorry, I know you fought for us, but…

Giovanna Steward: You want me to lease. That’s ok. I need to get back to my quest and to find my friend. Did you find anything?

Will: Not much of anything. Of your friend or the amulet. Maybe the next town over can help. It’s a busy place with lots of people. Something should know something or maybe your friend is there.

Giovanna Steward: Thank you.

{Gigi turns away and looks forward seeing Lucas off in the distance. She begins to walk after him as whatever this place is she’s has to figure it out.}

{The scene changes to Hollywood, California inside a studio on a Hollywood back lot. Inside Gigi sits in a director’s chair in front of a green screen. The camera is on her as she looks ready for SCW Breakdown.}

Giovanna Steward: Another day and another man looking to take me down. At least this time he’s not hiding behind a mask. Maddy and I have set out on our quest and we’ll get Katie back what she’s lost. We will call ourselves the tag team champions this year. Lucas isn’t going to push me around this time. I know he’s bigger, better and he’s probably cocky has ever that Breakdown is just going to be another victory for him. That’s where people don’t look at me for though. I’m a lot smarter than most people I’m in the ring against. While my quest is about Katie, it’s also about finding myself. Unlocking my potential. That potential that Katie saw in me. That is what this quest will show me. Just like Owen Cruze a few weeks ago. I needed to be reminded of who am I. Like Owen, we’re products of legacy. Though Owen is definitely a little ahead of me in that. Lucas though.

Giovanna Steward: What happened at a Day in Infamy, it’s still a very haunting moment in the minds of the Stewards and my Brat Club. We wanted to best the Lucho Brothers and be done with them. The surprises though never stop. Can’t trust Lucas. Can’t beat Lucas. I can try. I can fight for me, for Maddy, for my Brat Club. This is all part of the Goddesses plan. I need to grow. I need to learn. I learned from Owen and I’m going to learn from Lucas. Just maybe, the Goddess might awaken within me this time.

{Gigi takes a breath as she’s ready for whatever the deceitful Lucas Knight has for her on Breakdown. The scene and the episode end.}
You know when David and I first came up with the idea of the Lucho Brothers, it was just a talk at the end of the day. We were contemplating life n shit ever since the news broke that Ricky Octavius had been murdered, David knew the kid well, trained him after all along with many other of the latest crop of talent to now break out onto the scene. But Ricky’s death hit David hard like many others who knew him. He and I had met in passing a few times, Trinity and I tried to talk him and Peyton into joining Monarchy at one point, but they wouldn’t bite as expected.

But hell, I’m losing traction on this story.

So, we’re there in the bar just shooting the shit at each other, spit balling and the more we sat in Jason’s Bar and drank, the more the old melting pot of thoughts and ideas came through. If you had told me I would be partnering with David Helms, probably my greatest rival and Eskimo brother in a venture called Infamously Dangerous Spiced Rum for instance I’d have laughed my ass off and kicked you in the dick. But it’s funny how life works isn’t it? When fate gives you lemons you make lemonade or in our case we toss the lemonade and make ourselves Spiced Rum. Probably shouldn’t have worked, but it was one hell of an idea. A real punt and honestly, I couldn’t be happier with how it’s turned out.

Smooth taste, popular in a multitude of Markets, especially in Singapore and Japan lately the ride was there to be taken and we did just that.

But that was just one part of the story of course.

After the God of Wrestling tournament and the failure that happened with my pursuit of it, well I’ll admit I was a little dejected from it all. I thought I had that bear fucker beat and to get disqualified without doing anything as well… It sucked more than I could say... I let myself down, I let down the fans who actually paid to see me and most importantly I let down my kid... I didn’t want him to see me like that, hell he was worried a lot about me when I got home that very next night.

I know he’s young and he won’t remember a lot when he’s older, but this shit is documented on streaming networks nowadays. That loss is in the record books if you look hard enough and all of that and everything else, I had seen was the state of Wrestling these days. Not just in SCW, EMEREG too and GCW as well. I was beginning to grow tired of it and god knows I was a guy who did everything against the rulebook, I’ve tried to break people’s necks, but things change… I guess I changed and despite being a guy who took, took and took more. I thought maybe it was time that instead I give back…

Enter the Lucho Brothers… the idea that I couldn’t shake…

Knight Residence
The night after Day of Infamy

Day of Infamy was a hell of a night, I had a smile a mile wide when that night was over, David, Jason and I won the match and we revealed ourselves to be the Lucho Brothers to the world. No one knew it was us, in fact I felt a little insulted no one clocked on, the clues were there for all to see. The nuances David, Jason and I had whenever we wrestled as ourselves on full display, I guess the full body suit worked better than expected ah well... That aside I was happy with everything that happened up to that point. I had a new lease of life you could say for wrestling, the fans had something to treasure which was important this day n age. With that you could say I was on cloud nine as I parked up at my home back in Malibu. I ached a little more than I like, but that came with the territory after all.

I grabbed my bag from the back of the car and begun to make my way towards the house, the lights were off, it was late so figured Trinity and the kids were sleeping. I quietly open the door and shut it with a wince with every step, once the kids are up they were always a pain to get back to sleep… The door clicked quietly enough and from there I make my way into the living room, and as I stepped through the arch I was greeted by three magic words.

“You. Explain yourself.”

Okay so they wasn’t THOSE three magic words… But they belonged to my wife all the same. I turned to see her flip the switch on the lamp and she was standing by the kitchen door with her arms folded and a not so thrilled look on her face…

Lucas: “About…?”

That wasn’t what she wanted to hear, she steps away from the lamp and approaches me. I dropped the bag as I had seen this look a thousand times before when she was about to kick someone’s ass, never thought it was gonna be me… I backed up holding up my hands innocently while also clenching both cheeks together…

Lucas: “Trin, I can explain…. Just don’t do anything crazy the kids are sleeping.”

Trinity stopped about two feet from me still scowling…

Trinity: “They aren’t here, they’re at my mothers. I didn’t want them here for this...”

Lucas: “Oh…”

I scratched the back of head with a half-hearted smile.

Lucas: “Well Okay I get it you’re probably going to have a lot of questions…”

Trinity looked at me, her demeanour softening just a little.

Trinity: “Just one… why didn’t you tell me?”

Lucas: “Why? You think I didn’t want to tell you? I did but it was David’s fault, he told me not to.”

I managed to get past her and walked to the bar, what I said wasn’t exactly true and Trinity knew that almost instantaneously.

Trinity: “Bollocks, that isn’t something he’d do. This has you written all over it. So again, why didn’t you tell me?”

I begin to pour myself a drink, I always knew this convo was going to happen, but withDutch courage to help along the way… I downed the shot in one go and took a deep breath…

Lucas: “Because I didn’t want to babe.”

Trinity: “Excuse me?!”

Shit why did I say that… Stupid alcohol…

Lucas: “I mean… Eventually I wanted to of course, but this was something David and I came up with you know? It was a way to see if we still had what it took to go in a ring with little risk to our legacy in SCW and well I didn’t think it was that big a deal...”

Trin looked at me and shook her head in disbelief. I poured myself another drink as well as her which she took reluctantly but did so all the same. I sat down on the sofa next where she sat beside me.

Lucas: “I know it come as a surprise, but you have to understand there is a lot more to it than just to have a laugh.”

Trinity: “Like what?”

Lucas: “Well it was my way back into wrestling for starters because lately I’ve always hated not competing. After the news of Ricky’s death, it made me look back on myself and reflect on everything I’ve done and every opportunity I wasted, and I had to do something about it.”

Trinity took a sip from her glass and opted to just listen and allowed me to continue…

Lucas: “I have a lot of regrets when it came to SCW, things I wish I could turn back the clock on but can’t. Competing in the God of Wrestling tournament was potentially it for me, but all that did was lit a fire under me after how I was knocked out. It gave me a chance to really see myself and the competitor I was and could be again and after that I wanted more.”

Trinity: “You don’t think I feel the same way Lucas? You’re not the only person who feels like this.”

Lucas: “I know Trinity, but this isn’t about you though. I’ve always handled things differently throughout my life. Before we got married you know my life was chaotic. I was a good person on the outside, the person the world see was a cunt. But yYou brought a semblance of normalcy to my life when you said yes. We then went on to win trios which was fun...”

Trin cracked a smile at that thought, two great memories for sure even if the later had us teaming with a twat we both hated. She pushed that thought to the wayside though, her anger regaining control…

Damn it.

Trinity: “Stop trying to change the subject.”

Lucas: “I’m not, just trying to help you to understand my stance on this. I get you have had your own doubts but I’m not your keeper, I don’t expect you to tell me every detail of your happenings unless they were to directly affect me. This didn’t really affect you did it.”

Trinity: “We spoke to you and David on a breakdown! He asked to fill Regans hole, remember?!”

Lucas: “I do, that was funny.”

Trinity didn’t react, I really need to think before speaking…

Lucas: “Well we thought it was… But anyway that was harmless. Look yeah if you want to hold this against me then so be it, but I meant no harm okay. I mean it wasn’t a complete waste of time, I won the TV Championship didn’t I.”

Trinity: “And lost it to that bint Steward… Which I still do not understand HOW that happened… you and I were at home together, we watched it on TV!!! Was that David or Jason?”

Lucas: “No idea… It wasn’t me; I think they got some local guy to fill in, gave him his big break or something…”

Trinity: “So you’re telling me, despite winning the TV Championship you let some local talent defend it for you?!”

Lucas: “Well, it was date night…”

I knew I was starting to get through to her, at least I hope so… She shook her head in disbelief while finishing her glass…

Trinity: “I don’t believe you; I really wish you told me about this because you know I would have supported you through out.”

Lucas: “I know… I know you would have, but I guess I was caught up in the moment.”

I chuckled…

Lucas: “The fans were loving what we were doing you know, not often I’ve had a pop like that during my career. Caleb was my biggest fan, and he didn’t even know… David, Jason and I really believed the business needed something like this, SCW needed something like what we were doing to bring smiles to people’s faces because there has been so much bullshit. I’m not just talking about recently; I’m talking over the last fucking year with the war between everyone vying for control of SCW. To those two twats Silas Mason and Aiken fucking Frost running EMERGE and toying with the careers of so many young talents. We were sick of seeing it and wanted to change things and that’s what we’re going to do.”

Trinity: “You’re going to change things?! HOW are you going to change things?”

Lucas: “Okay… Can’t say I thought THAT far ahead babe, but I know one thing we’re not going to stand by and let people do what they want. I’ll have to talk to David and Jason, but I’m sure we can come up with something… There are a lot of assholes in SCW, should be easy.”

Trinity: “That’s your plan, just to wait and see who strikes your fancy?”

Lucas: “What else you think I should do; I could I suppose go after the likes of Chris or Infamous for all the shit they’ve been up too. But to be honest with Trios on the horizon I thought about waiting until they announce the rest of that, see who Is taking part… Never know third times the charm if I got involved…”

I grinned like a Cheshire cat, of course that wasn’t going to happen unfortunately. David and Jason would end up getting drafted by people. No love for old Lucas upon his triumphant return… But it didn’t mean my future dance card determined for me. Xander Valentine had assaulted Jonathan Knots, Kennedy’s hubby on Breakdown for whatever reason he felt valid. He give Knots a concussion and well to say I took exception to that would be an understatement…

Guess you could say I found my Moby Dick…

It had been a long time coming, and I guess Retribution was going to be a fitting place to do it…

Vs. Gigi Steward

With how things have been lately around the world I had opted not to travel until necessary. This Coronavirus was become more serious with every waking day with cases stretching to ever part of the world. Last I heard it had reach ninety thousand cases worldwide and that was growing constantly. I wasn’t going to take any unneeded risks you know, now when I had my wife and kids to think about as well as everyone else in SCW. Health and Safety first, etc… Which is quite ironic considering what I was putting myself up against these days as well. But I’ll talk about the giant walking penis, Xander Valentine another day that limp dick bastard.

For now, I wanted to address some other things, I knew it would be a talking point for some such as the little tart I was going up against tomorrow night… So with Trusty camera on the ready and set up waiting for me to address it, its what I did.

Hit record to see what shit would stick…

Rec.

Lucas: “So as I sit here, I’m probably going to get a lot of I told you so’s from a few detractors of mine. I walked into my match with the United States Champion with one solitary thought, winning because I wanted to give management a reason to consider me as a challenger in the future. Unfortunately, that wasn’t the case. You could say that I underestimated the soulless ginger Tommy Wasley is Boinking. Or I over-estimated my own ability. Either way there was a disturbance in the force, call it what you will because I didn’t leave that night as the victor, instead I walked out of that match with my ego bruised and feeling a lot sorer than I did walking into it.”

I winced a little holding my chest thinking over that night and how things happened, be lying if I didn’t say I missed the old battle suit I wore. It was well padded.

Lucas: “But I’ll give Credit where it’s due you know, she is as tough as advertised and I look forward to another go around in the future now I know what I’m getting myself into, I’m just glad I didn’t get stabbed or something, that might have sucked. Joking a side despite my loss that night, I was able to take some things away from that match, and now sitting here I get to put those things back into practice once more against someone I know all too well lately. Isn’t that right Gigi? You and I we are not strangers to each other; we’ve crossed paths many times none more so than recently They were fun at least for me because you were on the receiving end of losses every single time.”

Lucas: “So with that in mind I imagine you’re just chomping at the bit to right many wrongs, at Day of Infamy you and your family wanted to out do us, you wanted to go out of your way to make El Lucho Brothers be embarrassed right? You thought it’d be cool to unmask us, but the joke back then was on you like it’s been on your family the last few years. Katie, I see still going strong and always just being there stagnating, all this time while everyone else has moved on up in the world. She’s like a bad smell, just lingers until someone opens the window to let it out. See I understand what you’ve been trying to say you know love. You want to unlock the potential Katie see in you, I’ve been there. But how long now have you been trying to do just that?”

Lucas: “There comes a time when you have to look in the mirror and cut your losses. If you ask me you don’t need Katie to unlock your potential. That woman is a hindrance to you growth as a wrestler in this company. We’ve seen you show sparks but for everytime you actually look to get somewhere, Katie is there to bring you back down to earth. To suck you dry like a succubus because in her world, the only thing that matters is Katie Steward, not Giovanna. But tomorrow night you have a chance, you get to try and put Lucas Knight into touch, do what Kim did last time which would be quite the result for you.”

Lucas: “It’s moments like this I miss the mask, who knows maybe I’ll talk to my guy and get a new one for shits and giggles. Irregardless of that as I walk into Breakdown Gigi I’m not going to take you lightly because I have a point to prove to those who think my run under the mask was a fluke, but more than that I have a message I want to send to that walking limp penis Xander Valentine a well. I’m going to beat him… Which I guess sounded better in my head but saying out loud isn’t exactly my greatest moment…”

Lucas: “Despite that I know you’re talented, I’ve seen it. I know you’re hungry, I’ve seen that too and I know you’re going to throw everything at me. But I’m also talented, and I’m a man on a mission here in SCW. One of three to be exact, you could say a Handsome Devil and we’re going to bring back a semblance of normalcy here in SCW and while you’re not a route cause of anything, you’re in my way and I’m not going to let you stop me. Sorry not Sorry… Or something.”

I shrugged my shoulders and smirked, I wasn’t going to insult her any more than I could have. I’ll let my talking go on in the ring when we crossed boots. I wasn’t going to let her win though; I could ill afford to do that. I needed to get that W and that’s exactly what I was going to do…