Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Kelsai Adamson-Mason vs. Damian Angel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SCW Television Championship

2 RP limit for singles

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Tuesday, March 3, 2020
#ooc Here we go, Enjoy!

All the Things I Would Say

Hello! Hello! Hello!

Lovelies, I got up this morning and realized the most incredible thing, or at least to me it is incredible anyway. I looked at my calendar as I was kissing Victor on the top of his head as he slept while I was going on for my morning jog, and as I did it nearly floored me;

We are already in the month of March already in 2020!

Seriously, these kinds of thing just sneak up on you sometimes when you least expect them. It’s true too, I have been busy recently, even for me, which is saying a lot because I am always on the go, or so it would seem. Though we have never actually sat down and talked about, I think that in a perfect world Victor might want me to take sometime out for myself, just to sort of relax and recharge. Even saying that without discussing this with Victor makes me think that maybe I might think secretly that I need something like that too. I know that Amy would tell me as much, because she has.

Who knows? Someday, I might even listen to all of us.

For now, however, there is just too much to do! Never mind everything I have going wrestling for two companies and getting championship opportunities in both, or the fact that Victor has decided to step back into the ring and has a title shot of his own, we have a ton things to do in our personal lives also. For example, recently, Victor and I have been trying to get our house in order for when the social worker at the adoption agency comes to inspect it later this month and make certain that everything is safe in case we are approved as adoptive parents. Victor has also been on the mend after a hideous attack at GCW’s Civil War, by he who shall not be named.

He who shall not be named? Do you get the idea that I might have been just a touch agitated by what has happened? Yeah you could say that I have been downright angry by what has happened, and that is just the cherry on the top of the angry sundae that I have been having, because there are a lot of thing that have been getting me frustrated in this life.

And sometimes when you are frustrated, you can only take so much until you have finally have enough and you boil over.

Yes, this even happens to me on rare occasions and when it does?

It is not pretty…

*Off Camera*
Home of Victor and Kelsai Mason
New Orleans, Louisiana
Saturday, February 29, 2020
12 pm

Kelsai: And another thing, if you ever call here say something like that about my husband again I swear by all that is holy I know where you live, I have seen where you sleep, and your mother will scream and cry when she sees what I have done to you!

I click the phone off, slam it down on the counter in frustration, and then turn around right into Victor who must have just gotten back from the store. I can see the look on his face, trying to comprehend exactly what he walked in on, and just looking confused. Still I try to play it off, even knowing that is probably not going to work and I am going to explain myself to my husband.

Kelsai: So that was a reporter from one of those wrestling magazines. He wanted an interview with you before your match with you before your big match with Dustin Adams at Livewire and I told him that he would have to try you back another time because you were gone at the store.

To most people, that blank expression might have told a different story, but I know my husband and I know that Victor was definitely not buying what I was selling him, and yes I was going to need to explain my actions.

Victor: Yeah, so I got the child safety cover for the wall outlets like we had talked about.

Kelsai: Of course.

Victor: Would you like to tell me exactly what happened, or would you prefer it if I tried to guess as to why you were threatening to do bodily harm to a reporter.

I didn’t mean for it to happen and it was something that I would apologize to Victor later on, but I immediately did snap at him as I walk over to our sofa and sat down.

Kelsai: I was not making a threat toward him Victor! I wanted to rip his head off!

He is taken aback as it is rarely that I yell in my husband’s direction, so much so that it usually holds at least some merit when I do, but not this time. Sitting down beside me, Victor tries to play off what just happen, instead trying at a veiled attempt at humor.

Victor: So, what reporter do you know where he lives and see where he has slept since you were not threatening anyone?

I want to be upset, furious with him even since he just made a joke at my expense tongue in cheeky, but he is just too darned cute. I look up at him and start waving the white flag as I curl up in a ball alongside of him.

Kelsai: Tell me something Victor? What can people just have a little bit of faith in you the way that I do, rather than being so condescending?

Victor: Because unlike you, everyone else does not think that I have hung the moon?

Completely valid, though I will never admit it to him

Kelsai: Careful there Mr. Mason. We can’t have you getting to full of yourself now, can we?

Victor: I guess that is true. Why were you so upset when I got home from the hardware store though? What did that reporter say to you about me?

Kelsai: He asked me if you had paid up your life insurance policy know that the Falls Count Anywhere match has been made between you and Dustin Adams in GCW. What right does he have to make an assumption like that?

Even as he tries to calm me by lightly tussling the hair on the top of my head, Victor also tries to have me see the reporters side of things, though I was not about to agree with him.

Victor: I think he has every right to say that, especially when you consider that up until The God of Wrestling tournament in SCW, it had been years since I was since I had even wrestled at all my dear.

Kelsai: You and I both know that is only because you have chosen to be involved in your family’s business rather than wrestle. If you wanted to you could be a world champion in any promotion that wanted to wrestle for, don’t even try to say otherwise.

Victor: I know that you want to believe that Kelsai, but…

And now I was going to have a really hard time being calmed down again if my husband could not support me supporting him.

Kelsai: See, this is what I am talking about. I believe in you Victor, why can’t you believe in you like I do?

Victor: I do believe in myself, but I also respect the fact that their maybe others in the wrestling industry who do not believe in me and that is alright, I will just have to prove to them otherwise when I have the match with Dustin.

Looking back on it later, I would admit that one of the things that bothered about this the most that I knew that Victor was right about what he was saying, but I just didn’t care. So instead I pouted and refused to look up at him.

Victor: Kelsai, don’t do that alright? You know that what I am saying is true. That reporter is just repeating what many people in wrestling have already said.

Kelsai: Well, I really don’t care for what many people in wrestling have to say on a variety of different issues if you want to know the truth. In fact, I am getting fed up with all sorts of things and people are starting to make me really angry because of the fact that I am just expected to smile and nod rather than speaking my mind when I have an opinion!

I was starting to feel fired up all over again and this could have ended up leading to something else where I did not want it to go. But then Victor surprised me with what he said next, catching me completely off balance, as he sat up so that we were looking at each other face-to-face.

Victor: Alright Kelsai, tell me what has been happening in wrestling that you have had an opinion about recently?

Kelsai: Excuse me, what?

Victor: You said that you are starting to get fed up with all sort of things in wrestling and people are starting to make you really angry because you are expected to smile and nod rather than speaking your mind when you have an opinion.

Holy crap, I know that Victor always listens and pays attention to me, but that what verbatim what I just said, very impressive….and slightly intimidating if I am being honest.

Victor: Now here is your opportunity though. Tell me what makes you really angry in wrestling and what do you have an opinion about?

I know Victor and when he tells me that he wants to he my opinion about something, I know that he really means it. Still, this was not the day to challenge me, and I think that he ended up getting more than he bargained for.

Kelsai: Well, to start with I have wanted to be a professional wrestler since almost before I could count as you well know, and that was because I wanted to do two thing; To entertain the fans and to compete. Yet when I start my professional wrestling career, I ended up losing time in my first year because a group of women doesn’t like that fact that I can compete and so they attack me, 4-on-1 and I lose 2 months off my career with a concussion!

Victor: Ok, continue.

Kelsai: Continue? Oh, I am just getting warmed up baby!

Victor: Alright then, let me here it!

Kelsai: When I am finally able to be cleared again, I am fine for six weeks before a man who is almost three times my size decides that he doesn’t like it that I can compete either. So he gets himself disqualified from our match so he can keep his title rather than giving me the opportunity to challenge him for it! To make matters worse though, he attacks me after the match, slamming me on the concrete, which risked me getting a concussion yet again! To top it all off you want to know who he is? Dustin Adams, the same…PRICK that attacked you after you were already out of the Civil War match because he was angry that I eliminated him!

I start to get really angry know, complete with angry tears, but at this point I am not holding anything back, and Victor knows it as I try to wipe the tears away even as more tears fall.

Kelsai: Do you have any what it is like to watch your person so close to being not able to get up in the morning because of what happened at the hands of the prick, and because the prick was upset with YOU!

Victor: No, no baby, it was not your faul…

I am a mess of tears.

Kelsai: Please let me finish Victor, because we both know that ASSHOLE attacked you because he couldn’t handle it when I eliminated him from the Civil War match!

Victor: Alright, alright, go ahead.

Kelsai: You know exactly like I do that is why Dustin attacked you, and so I pray that when you face him, falls count anywhere, that you go ahead and not just beat him for the International Championship, but Victor.

I WANT YOU TO KICK HIS ASS FOR BOTH OF US!

Then, I want to know what in the hell is going on in SCW too!

Raising one of his eyebrows, I could tell that Victor was surprised that I was mentioning SCW

Victor: SCW?

Kelsai: Yes! I want to know why Damian Angel can take a title he just won moments earlier and give the damn thing to Peyton Rice who doesn’t want to be given anything because she is like me, and she wants to earn it!

I want to know why Sienna Swann can call herself the best wrestler in the company until it makes me and just about everyone else want to vomit, when needs every advantage known to man to defeat the real best wrestler in the company James Evans in a 2-on-1 handicapped match with her boytoy Chris Cannon at Retribution to get back the SCW World Championship.

I want to know why Glory Braddock, OUR BOSS in GCW can go around telling everyone that she is the best in the world, yet we were all suppose to pretend that we didn’t we didn’t see Glory grabs that tights to beat Aaron Blackbourne who nearly won the SCW World Championship at the Trios Tournament. What are we all supposed to be, fricking blind?!

And I want to know why someone that I respect and love so much Blake Mason is allowed to decide that he isn’t going to wrestle certain people and therefore ends up deciding NOT to wrestle in the Trios Tournament even though I picked him! Yes, I love Jason, he is my friend and my trainer, but Blake is MY BROTHER damn it! He has always been my brother, even when we were first married, and he couldn’t stand me! He has ALWAYS been my brother to me, not my brother-in-law but my brother, and damn it Victor that shouldn’t been Jason job to step up for me because Blake should have been there for me!!

I cant take it anymore, collapsing into Victor’s shoulder, in tears.

Victor: Your right, he should have been there for you. I am so sorry.

Kelsai: No! Don’t you ever apologize to me because you are always there for me. Blake should apologize to me, but we both know that he won’t.

And with that I continue to cry in the arms of my husband, the greatest man I have ever known

Round Two?

First let me start by saying that in that early morning hours today as two tornados have ripped through Nashville, TN. 9 people have been confirmed dead so far…

Clearly fighting back tears, Kelsai takes a deep breath before she continues.

…and 40 buildings have collapsed in the city. I just wanted to let everyone in Nashville who might be able to see this that my thoughts and of course all of my love is with you. I know that Nashville is strong and will rebuild even stronger. If there is anything can do to help the healing process for any of you please just let me know as I will be there, helping to clean up as soon as Breakdown is over this week.

Another deep sigh, and then Kelsai’s eyes noticeably shift from reflective to intense.

Now then, time to talk all of you in Denver in to Pepsi Center, because in professional wresting that is what we do right, we talk you into the building, make you want to put your butt in the seats so to speak. For me, nothing is more vital to me than the relationships that I am creating with you fans early on in my career in SCW, and I hope that all of you can really feel that when I am talking to you. It is important to me when I say the most significant reason that I do this is for all of you. When I talk about making memories for a little girl who is out there watching me for the first, and possibly the last time, that is not just me talking to all of you, it is the truth. I was once that little girl. Yes, it was a little bit different for me because my Daddy wrestled, and as a result I knew a lot of the other wrestlers. Many of them were my friends even, but when they were out in the arena, they were the superstars I idolized and I was a starry-eyed little girl having my memories made for me, dreaming of one day making memories for all of you like I am fortunate to do now. Nothing brings me greater joy in wrestling than to see your smiles on your faces in the arenas that I am lucky enough to wrestle for all of you at.

That is why I need to apologize to everyone that is going to be in Denver for SCW Breakdown Wednesday night live and everyone watching at home on television before that ever begins to take place. The truth is that I would be apologizing to the fans regardless of what city Breakdown is in, because I promise all of you I am going to try my very best to give you everything I have to try and make those memories Wednesday night, but I might not really be into it, at least not to the extent that I normally am. Amy tells me that is alright, that all things considered, people would expect that I would be changing with everything that has been going on.

You see, as much as nothing is more important to me than in my SCW career those relationship I have with all of you, there is nothing more important to me in my life than my relationship with my husband Victor. Now as most of you are probably aware, Victor was brutally attacked immediately following a match that took place in GCW.

Kelsai’s faces is increasingly intense, but you can hear the resolve in her voice talking about Victor.

Now I want any of you to misunderstand me, Victor is going to be just fine. In fact, he is going to be better than fine, because Victor is a strong, courageous man. And yes, Victor did know the risks that come with getting into the ring as a wrestler. It not like Victor has not wrestled himself before, is the brother of one of the best wrestlers in the world SCW’s own Blake Mason or is my husband. Oh, Victor knew exactly what he was getting himself into and so did I for that matter, so you don’t need to feel sorry for Victor. Trust me when I tell you that Victor does not want anyone to feel sorry for him either.

But let me tell you when you watch like I have, your person that more to you than anything in this world, be so bruised that it hurts him just to take a breath because someone decided to slam him on concrete outside of the ring?

Her voice goes up an octave or two higher and you can see the fire burning brightly in Kelsai’s eyes.

That does not make me to want you to feel sorry for me either, because just like Victor I know all to well, and all of the risks that come with becoming a professional wrestler. But after watching my person, my husband struggle just get up in the living room to go to our bedroom and go to sleep at night, I have to tell that changes a person alright, because it has changed me. I am so upset right now…no..

I AM PISSED OFF!

I am so pissed off, and quite frankly that is that latest in a long line of things that have really started to piss me off and I will not just sit idly by and take anymore!

So that is where I am coming to the Pepsi Center Wednesday night from Breakdown in Denver, I am a changed woman. Don’t get me wrong, my focus still hasn’t changed. When I walk into the arena and I see all of my Lovelies and listen to the cheering for me while I challenge Damian Angel for SCW Television Championship, I will still be doing every I possibly to have the best match on the card Wednesday night. I will still be looking at all of those smiling faces and will be trying to make memories for all of the little girls in the crowd that night. Not to mention I will also be trying as hard as I possibly can to regain the SCW Television Championship. The biggest accomplishment so far in my SCW career is when I was briefly the Television Champion the first time, and I love to hold that belt again.

That is all of the reasons I need going our match Wednesday night, and so now the question becomes what about you Damian Angel, what is your motivation going into our contest? I would like to think that you are just a champion who is looking to successfully defend his championship, but I also realize right away that being who you are that it probably isn’t that simple. I watched last Wednesday when you won the championship from Jake Starr, the same person who beat me for it, and then I watched as you presented the belt to a confused Peyton Rice backstage right before her match with Ravyn Taylor.

I know Peyton Rice, I have had the privilege of getting her since I came it until SCW late last April and I am proud to call her a friend of mine now, so I now that Peyton would not let anyone just hand her a championship because Peyton Rice would want to earn anyone championship she has. That wasn’t good enough for you though, was it Damian? No, despite the fact that you knew that Peyton did not want to be just handed the title, because she told you as much, you went ahead and did it anyway.

Why did you do that Damian, when Peyton herself asked you not to? Why do you do anything that you do Damian, what is your motivation? You are when of the true enigmas in professional wrestling.

Are you crazy?

Are you brilliant?

Both?

Somewhere in between?

The truth is in less than forty-eight hours I am going to be standing across from you, sharing the same ring and I still have no idea what to make of you. I imagine that is just that you like it, and if I am being perfectly honest, I really do not care anymore either. I did, but I am just so tired of everything involving wrestling besides actual professional wrestling. I just want Wednesday night to get here so that I can go out to the ring, compete in that match against you which I will do everything in my power to win thereby becoming a two-time SCW Television Champion, and entertain all of those people.

What about that Damian, do you care what those people watching our match in the mile-high city think about it at all? Does it matter to you that in the crowd that will cheering for us might be some fans who are there for the first time? Again, I don't know if that bothers you or not. I do know beyond a shadow of doubt that you have enjoyed playing mind games with your opponent in the past and I am determined to let you play mind games with me. I know that you are one of the most brilliant people in professional wrestling, so I need to do everything I can to not let you win this match with just your mind. I need to make sure that we are playing on a level playing field for me, and make sure that my speed and athleticism come into play during the match.

Because he is what I do know heading into our match about you that nobody who knows you will question. You are one of the most talented performers on the SCW roster, and when you are on like I hope you are Wednesday night you and I should be able to make magic happen. Ours could be the best match on the card Wednesday night, there is no doubt in my mind about that, and I want that to happen so bad that I can taste it.

I want that to happen almost as much as I want that referee to stand alongside of me once the match has ended and raise my arm in victory, before he straps that belt around my waist making me the television champion a second time. Last time it happened so quickly Damian, and when it was over somebody asked me did it hurt to lose my first title in my first defense? Of course, it hurt Damian, I am positive you can understand that as a former SCW World Champion. It hurt and it still stings quite a bit nearly a month later. It hurt because even though my first thought when I am in an arena anywhere performing is “how can I entertain all of the fans who have paid the hard-earned money to see me?”, I am also competitive I want to win. So, when I lose, heck yeah it hurts. It is the type of hurt that only being the champion again can cure.

But just like Peyton does not want to have you give her a championship, I don't want you to give anything less than your effort at Breakdown Wednesday. I don't want the Damian Angel who we don't know which wrestler is going to show up.

I want the former SCW World Champion!

I want the former Taking Hold of the Flame winner!

I don't want there to be any question which guy I face Wednesday night because if I get what I want? This has potential to be one of the biggest wins of my career if I can pull it off. Either way I am going to be in the ring with one of the best, I just hope that you perform like one of best Wednesday, and if the one other thing that I have heard about you is true, if you truly are the devil in disguise?

Well then, it will be my distinct privilege to…

LET LOVE IN!

...as you bring out the very best in me, just like I hope I can bring out the best you.

Best match on the card?

No, I want the best match of my life! I want to do it for the fans! For Victor! For Amy! For Me!

Then when the match is over and I am walking to the back with the Television Championship belt around my waist as I walk to the back, the fans screaming my wildly there will not be any doubt that even if I am not smiling quite as brightly it still holds true that…

KELSAI LOVES ALL OF YOU!