Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Gavin Taylor vs. Sammy Thomas Davies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1 RP Limit for singles

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Tuesday, March 10, 2020
It’s a small diner. As our scene rises up, we can see Gavin Taylor, the All-Star himself, sitting at a table in the corner. Seated To his left, keeping him cornered, is one member of his All-Star Security, Karl Barker. Jack sits across from Karl, and next to him is Gavin’s long-time agent, the ever-embattled Ava St. Claire. As they sit, Gavin’s attention is clearly focused elsewhere, but it’s something that neither his agent nor his ASS picks up on. 

Ava: “So then after you finish with Jay Gold, you’ll be in a better position to challenge for an Adrenaline Championship rematch. The way will be clear and whoever is left standing as Champion will likely play too proud to turn down an opportunity and…”

She looks up from her cobb salad across to Gavin, who has touched neither his club sandwich nor his French onion soup. He plays with the spoon, however… tapping it on top of the cheesy bread covering the soup. 

Ava: “Gavin? Are you even listening to me?”

Gavin: “No.”

Ava: “Well, would you like to let me in on what’s so important?”

Gavin motions to a couple sitting at a table out in the middle of the diner. 

Gavin: “That couple over there.”

Ava obnoxiously turns in her seat, looking at the couple at the table in the middle of the diner. Her face contorts as she thinks about what could be so important as to distract Gavin from their conversation.

Gavin: “They just came in completely cold as ice. I mean we’re talking Selena Frost levels of cold here.”

Jack: “That’s coooooooooold, man.”

Gavin: “Right? Pretty obviously, the chick is going to dump that loser. I don’t blame her, really. I mean look at him. He’s the type of guy who probably had to start his own company to give his friends jobs because no one else would.”

Ava: “Gavin…”

Gavin: “She’s going to dump him, and I want to see if he cries.”

Ava cuts Gavin off again, this time with greater emphasis on her words. 

Ava: “Gavin! That’s not a couple.”

Gavin: “There are two people there, Ava. That’s a couple.”

Ava: “No… well, yes. But it’s not a COUPLE-couple.”

Gavin: “How do you figure?”

Ava: “That’s Sammy Thomas Davies and Chlamydia.”

Gavin: “Who?”

Karl: “Looks like a rube to me.”

Ava shakes her head.

Ava: “No…. Gavin, that’s one of your co-workers.”

Gavin: “Get out…”

Ava: “It’s true. My research tells me he has some kind of tenured agreement where they keep him employed.”

Gavin: “And his initials are STD?”

Ava: “Well… yeah, but that’s not…”

Gavin: “Pretty dangerous these days. Not for me, mind you. I’ve been happily married for a decade now. Holy shit, did you realize my anniversary is coming up? Maybe I should fly Maddie out to a private island or something. Somewhere any of these viruses or STDs can’t reach us.”

Ava: “Gavin, you’re getting sidetracked again.”

Gavin: “When was I sidetracked the first time?”

Ava: “When you were watching STD and Chlamydia instead of listening to what I was saying.”

Jack: “She’s got a point, boss.”

Gavin: “Well, do I have to face this guy?”

Ava: “That’s the guy we had you agree to face before Jay Gold.”

Gavin scowls.

Gavin: “Can you believe that guy? Standing in the way of MY title shots? Thinking he can waltz back into SCW and usurp MY spot? How arrogant can one person be?”

Ava has no response to those words coming out of Gavin’s mouth. She can only facepalm as Gavin looks over to the STD/Chlamydia table, shaking his head as he finally(!!) takes a bite from his club sandwich. The scene fades.