Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: The Handsome Devils Club (David & Jason Helms) vs. The Wonderland (??? & ???)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For tag: 2 RP Limit

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Sunday, March 15, 2020
OOC: Here's my Jason piece. This continues to set things up for the storyline I've got planned for the forseable future. Shoot is accessed by clicking the graphic at the bottom of the cd. Worth noting the shoot was 'filmed' two days before the last Breakdown and was written before that went up, so nothing that happened on that show is referenced. Enjoy!

[Image: jasonhelmsrp3.png]
OOC: And here's my David piece. Continuing with the flashbacks in this, explaining a key piece in the Lucho's story and explaining a certain element of it. As with the Jason rp, the shoot was 'filmed' a couple days before the last edition of Breakdown so nothing from that show is referenced. The shoot can be accessed by clicking the graphic at the end of the cd. Best of luck Brett, hopefully this turns into a feud instead of being a one off, as I had a lot of fun writing these. Enjoy!

[Image: helmsrp.png]

OOC: Here is my offer. I took a different approach with point of view.

The Wonderland Burning...