Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As many are dealing with the realities of the COVID-19, I now do as well. I teach at three universities and unfortunately, they all have different timelines. One of those three universities has made the decision to pivot to online classes for the remainder of the term. The other two I fully expect will follow in the next day or so. What this means for me is that I have to do a lot of work, especially in the next couple of days, to convert course content. The good news is that after I do that, outside of standard course work (answering emails, marking, etc.), my workload actually improves.

So, what I'm going to do is aim to post Breakdown tomorrow (so match writers - please note this!).

I will then focus on converting my materials before then turning to Retribution sometime mid-next week. This may lead to delays, but I'm going to try and figure this all out. Sorry for any inconvenience.
no need to apologise mate, this whole thing with COVID-19 is a shit show. I'm off work from Sunday for 2 weeks as i'm still taking that time off so if i can help at all, lemme know.
Thanks for the offer. With now my other two schools following suit, and now having to deal with a lot of correspondence, I'm going to largely post what I have for Breakdown, summarize the rest, allowing it to be available for roleplaying and then try to get through everything.

For everyone out there, say safe. Treat others well. And be smart about this. Follow the guidelines and do what is best for you and your health.