Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Darko/Swann (C) vs Chuke/Cannon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Danny Darko and Sierra Swann defend the EMERGE DUOS Championships against The Chuke and Christian Cannon

DEADLINE ONE - 3250 ROLEPLAY 20th MARCH 2020 2359 EST

DEADLINE TWO - 750 WORD SHOOT / SEGMENT 22nd MARCH 2020 2359 EST
The following recording was shared on Danny Darko’s Instagram profile:

What’s up, world? It’s your favorite wrestler in the world, The Devious One, coming at you with some of my thoughts as I get ready to head out to South Africa for Emerge Invasion: South Africa. Now, I have been one half of some very successful tag teams in my career. I’ve teamed up with some of the very best wrestlers in the history of this sport. And while Sierra Swann I were successful exactly one time to become Emerge DUOS Champions, I know enough about tag team wrestling to feel like we could very well end up being a damn good tag team. Are we yet? Maybe we are, maybe we aren’t. I’ve competed alongside her once and we were successful, so I mean technically we are undefeated. Here is the thing, though. Teaming with her is not the easiest thing in the world. I mean, I’m teaming up with someone who clearly cares about her and her alone. Hell, I’m an afterthought in this match at Invasion. It’s like, Sierra Swann looks to successfully defend her DUOS Tag Team Championship in her home country! Featuring Special Guest Danny Darko. Right?

I fucking get it, I really do. If I weren’t happily married to a woman who makes Sierra look like a child by comparison, I might be more excited by the whole prospect of her. She is a fairly attractive little girl and she does have a pretty decent level of talent. I can’t help feeling like she has her head directly up her own ass much of the time. For example, she was all over me after I lost to KALI at Emerge last time around, but then what did she do in her match against Desiree Devna? She was losing and got herself disqualified. Anybody could see that she was on the verge of losing. Did you see me coming up to her backstage and asking her what happened out there? Nope. Although in retrospect, perhaps I should have. I didn’t really feel like it was the appropriate thing to do at the time. Now, though? Maybe I failed as her partner to call her out on that. Shout out by the way to KALI...you beat my ass real good. Well done, kid!

Anyhow, we have a serious challenge on our hands against The Chuke and Christian Cannon. Unlike Sierra and I, they seem to get along quite well and would seem to have the advantage. As I said earlier, I have been part of many successful tag teams in the past, so I know what it takes to work cohesively as a team. And I see it, right now? Sierra and I are clearly the more talented duo, but it’s not only about talent. If Sierra and I can’t work as a cohesive unit, her claim of us being the best tag team in the world will be way off. It wouldn’t be the first time, though, since she thinks I have nothing left to give.

I have more in this damn tank than she could ever dream! So if we do fail to retain these titles? Guess what? It’s not on my damn head. I’m not traveling all the way to Johannesburg just to lose to those two. Later!

3/20/2020
Ashmore Condo
2:36 PM

Vanilla Skyy is doing some yoga and watching the news on TV while doing so. As she transitions to a different pose, she senses her husband watching her.

“It’s not polite to stare…” she says to him in a rather playful manner.

He responds, “I’m just trying to soak it all in before I get on that damn airplane again.”

“What was that about soaking?” she tilts her head.

“Oh, I just mean that I miss you a whole hell of a lot when I have to travel so much. And you in yoga pants is really an image I just want to absorb into my brain as best I can.” He laughs. “Are you sure you don’t have any interest in moving to London? That would give us so much more time together. And I’ve actually quite enjoyed the time I’ve spent in all these various cities.”

She rolls her eyes. “This is our home, Danny. It’s not just something I want to just leave behind. We have a lot of damn good memories here,” she says.

He walks over and takes a seat on the yoga mat beside her and says, “You have no idea how lonely it is whenever I have to go to these places. They’re great places to visit, sure, but the ceiling for how much I can enjoy it is low without you there.”

She looks at him and snickers, a strange sound indeed. “Oh, you don’t have fun hanging out with what’s her name? I can’t quite remember her name, but I do seem to recall something about her lying about having an affair with Drew Bryant? Is that right?”

He sighs, “Yeah, that’s about as much as I know about Sierra Swann. I just don’t get why she is doing any of that. It makes no sense for someone of her abilities to play such ridiculous games.”

“It’s just a simple way to draw attention to herself. It’s typical attention whore behavior. But yeah, you showed me a picture of her and there is no way she would ever fuck that guy. She is extremely out of his league. Or maybe this picture is just Photoshopped?”

Danny shakes his head. “No, she does look pretty much like that in the flesh as well,” he adds a nervous little laugh, realizing that he maybe didn’t need to add that to her comment.

Vee narrows her eyes at him.

“Really?” she asks. “I was fucking kidding about that, babe. Obviously I understand it’s not so far-fetched that someone as gorgeous as her would compete in this sport. You could have just shook  your head, maybe laughed about it.”

Danny takes a deep breath.

“I didn’t mean anything by it. As attractive as she is physically, she’s largely disgusting when it comes to everything else that makes up a human being. She’s alright to look at and she’s got some skills, but other than that?” Seeing the look on Vee’s face just causes him to stop in his tracks.

She looks at him with a kind of amused disbelief and gets right up in his face.

“I was just teasing you, man, but you do seem pretty nervous about all of this. I know that you love me. I know that you would do anything for me. I know that would never do anything to sabotage our marriage. Not again. I also know that if you were somehow cheating on me with her, you know full well that I would end your life. You really would have to be the dumbest man alive to ever do anything to jeopardize all of this.” she says to him with an equal mix of threat and assurance.

Danny adjusts his crotch and a smirk appears on Vee’s face.

“See, I bet you’re thinking about her right now, aren’t you?”

“You literally just got done talking to me about her, so yeah, she is fresh on my mind. But as I have told you time and time again, you are the only one who arouses me. There is no one in this world like you.” he smiles. “My flight to South Africa leaves early in the morning. Unless you plan on coming with me this time, I suggest we commence with the fuckin’!”

“Oh, how could I say no to that,” she laughs before going in for a kiss.

CLOSING REMARKS:

Every once in a while, I stop and think about what’s going on in my life and really ponder what the hell is going on. The entire world is suffering from a virus the likes of which we’ve never seen before. And if that’s not enough for ya,you got the existential threat of climate change. But that’s all just some shit I can’t really do much about. What I can do is go out to that ring down there in South Africa and do my best to give the world something entertaining to take their minds off of all of it. I’m not really sure what’s going to happen in that ring, but I do know that along with the rest of the world I need something, anything, to distract me.

Funny how it turns out that as I seek revenge for the heinous acts perpetrated against my wife, something truly terrible is happening on a worldwide scale. Life never seems to surprise me, yeah. So shit, everybody, tune in and let us entertain you. I don’t know Sierra Swann very well, but I’m sure that’s a sentiment she can get behind.