Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Updates and more
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So my goal is to have Retribution up by Wednesday. I will then move forward with the Breakdown cards.

I've already been in touch with some people and I know some people are planning to take time away, while others are antsy to write. So please, reply below if you want me booking you on that first show back or you want me to book you a certain way (if you have multiple characters, if you want to be booked weekly, etc.). If you don't reply and you haven't contacted me in another capacity, I will book you as normal.
Book me on the first show, alternate weeks with my characters if you can.
:present:
Book me however you wish.
Book me as needed

Ace

I'll never you go, I'll never let you down, I'll never hurt you.
You can continue to book Konrad as usual. No reason why he can't be booked both IC and OOC reasons, so far.
We've already spoken about my LOA but I wanted to remind you I'm cool with if you want/need to use either of mine in any angled matches.
I would be firmly in the anxious to write camp for one particular person, who also happens to be the SCW Television Champion and hence is booked until she loses anyway....which could be the first Breakdown back lol!  Tongue   Smile   Heart
I'm good with Blackbourne being booked as normal.
Pages: 1 2