Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Void in action
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2 RP Limit for singles

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Tuesday, April 7, 2020
Frustrating...

That was the best way Scarlet could sum this entire situation up right now.

Ever since she returned to SCW, it seemed like she couldn't catch a break. Granted, that felt part for the course, but part of her was hoping that during her hiatus Sasha would have changed something to prove her wrong. From the boss's standpoint, Scarlet had been thrown against top tier talent, and yet she couldn't secure victories so it was understandable to see why she was in the position she was in. Of course, Scarlet herself would never buy into that.

If you asked her, Sasha was doing this to punish her for being away, even if injury was the reason for it.

Scarlet kicked open the door to her locker room and stormed in before slamming the door shut again. If she did somehow break it, she could care less about the fines. She'd already had to pay a fine prior to the show tonight for assaulting staff members, which she tried to tell them had to be some kind of mistake but she was forced to pay up anyway or be pulled from her triple threat match that night. Considering she'd been pinned by Asher Hayes and felt like her win was stolen after taking advantage of an unintended assist from the Beauty factory, part of her wondered if trying to fight the fine and not doing the match would have been the better option.

At least then she wouldn't feel as pissed off as she did right now.

Grey: Why the hell can't I make any progress? What am I doing wrong!? Wrestling can't be something that's beyond me when I've proven I could win before!

She slammed her palms into the wall as she growled in frustration. She hated to admit it, but the more she thought about it the more she realized a lot of her issues seemed to stem from letting Ruby go. She and Maria had returned earlier tonight after taking some time off themselves for unknown reasons, and they had wasted no time in getting back into the win column by beating the Stewards. Even if accomplishing that task was child's play at this point, a win was a win. Scarlet couldn't lie... she'd felt something was off ever since the Red Empire tandem went their separate ways, and while she was happy for Ruby, it was hard not to think that maybe they needed to reunite if anything was going to turn around for her.

Grey: Maybe I'll go talk to her after her match...

The brief calm faded quickly as she grabbed her bag from her locker and hurled it against the wall, causing its contents to go flying all over the place. Travel essentials, an assortment of sexy outfits and underwear... Scarlet sat down on the bench with a huff as she gazed upon it all. She ended up focusing on something odd that caught her attention, that being some sort of package in white wrapping paper.

Grey: What the...? I never brought something like that with me...

She stood up and carefully moved closer to the package before grabbing it and looking it over with curiosity, finding a note attached to it.

Grey: “For when you're ready to be helped”? Did someone leave me a gift they think will help me?

Scarlet carefully unwraps the package, extremely curious now as to what could be inside. As soon as she sees the bizarre mask that it contains, her eyes widen and she drops it, letting out a high pitched shriek and dropping to her knees as she clutches at her head. Her brain suddenly feels like it's about to explode as her anger from how tonight went almost literally feels like it's consuming her. No one would come to heck on her...why would they? She'd just been angrily screaming and yelling a bit about her defeat tonight, so they would assume she was just continuing that. Her nails began digging into her skull a bit in hopes that it would somehow help, but after a few moments her hands lifelessly dropped to her sides and her eyes almost looked glassy. Slowly her hand reached out and grabbed the mask before pulling it on, and once it was in place she let out an animal-like growl before quickly moving to the door. Once it was opened and she was out in the hall, she was immediately confronted by a familiar cloaked figure.

Angel: Ah, Void. Just who I've been looking for. Please come with me... I need you in order to finalize my arrangement to give you exactly what you desire.

Void spoke no words, only grinned like she was gazing upon prey as she followed behind Angel, ready to do whatever she had to in order to satisfy the only lust that mattered to her: inflicting pain on others.