Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Ace Marshall vs. Katie Steward
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2 RP Limit for singles

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Ace

I'm not going to be able to write for this match. Unfortunately I had to do quite a bit Sunday and I'm just too exhausted to try and do anything with what little time I have between now and deadline.
SCW Goddess | Katie Steward | "A Goddess Moon and a New Hope"

{The episode starts at Katie Steward’s church of her Lady Goddess in Los Angeles, California. The scene opens in Katie’s office in the back room of the church. Katie’s daughter, Ash is standing on a foot stool and trying on her own robe for Katie. The same robe that Katie tried gifting to Gigi, but Katie took back to let Gigi continue her own thing.}

Ash: Are you sure this is ok, Katie? I feel like this was meant to be for Gigi.

Katie Steward: What makes you think that?

{Ash slowly turns around on the stool making sure she doesn’t fall off of it. She reveals Gigi’s name embroiled on the back.}

Katie Steward: Oh yeah, I guess that makes it kinda of obvious. I’m sorry Ash, yes the robe was meant for Gigi. She is doing her own thing which looks really good and I didn’t want to tie her down to my own thing.

Ash: So you recruited me instead?

Katie Steward: I just wanted to do something with one of my daughters. Is that too much to ask?

Ash: No. It’s reasonable. I wasn’t really complaining. I just can’t really wear this. We can find something else to do together?

{Ash takes off the robe and hands it back to Katie.}

Katie Steward: Of course. I don’t know what I was thinking. I’ll fix the robe so it’s more to your liking. I just would love for one of my daughter to be by my side. Gigi’s Brat Club is more of a rebellious nature.

{Katie stops and she thinks about the parallels between Gigi and Lucifer and if Gigi would…}

Ash: Are you ok, Katie?

Katie Steward: I’m fine. I just had something on my mind. Anyways, what do you want to do? We can do anything. I’d very much appreciate any help about how to get people back into church.

Ash: Oh wow, I guess we can think of something. Do you like Astrology?

Katie Steward: Astrology, like the stars. Sure. I’m all about the stars.

Ash: Great. I saw an article this week about a pink super moon. That should be really cool to see. I’ll come by your home around 7 tonight.

Katie Steward: (smiling) Great.

{Ash turns around and steps off the foot stool and leaves the office. Katie turns around to her desk and sets the robe down on it and she picks up her phone and makes a call.

TJ Johnson: Hello Katie, what do you need?

Katie Steward: TJ, did you know about this pink super moon tonight?

TJ Johnson: Um, I might have seem something about it yesterday.

Katie Steward: Ok, what do I need for it?

TJ Johnson: Well it’s a super moon, so all you really need to do is look up at the right time. Also maybe a weather app to tell you if you need a jacket or an umbrella.

Katie Steward: Oh ok. That’s sounds simple enough.

TJ Johnson: You’re interested in the moon tonight?

Katie Steward: I was trying to figure out something to do with Ash. She thought maybe we could check out the moon tonight. It sounds like it’d be interesting, right?

TJ Johnson: Yeah, it’ll be great for the two of you. If you need any help I’ll be there for you.

Katie Steward: That’ll be great, TJ. Could you help me set things up for tonight?

TJ Johnson: Sure.

{Katie and TJ end their call and Katie looks a little happier for a chance as things seem to be going good for her as the scene fades.}

{The scene changes to a few hours later to Katie’s home in Los Angeles. She walks into her backyard where TJ has helped her set up a canopy tent to hide under from the April showers.}

Katie Steward: Thanks TJ. It looks great out here, but is the skies going to clear up for us to see anything?

TJ Johnson: Well that’s why I said all you needed was a weather app.

Katie Steward: This is just great. Of course it has to go wrong for me. Why is everything always trying to test my faith?

{Katie starts to pace around underneath the canopy. Her breathing is heavy as she becomes frustrated with the events playing out. The rain seems to stop for the moment, but Katie is sure it’ll start up again soon. Katie walks over to her chair and sits down. She holds her Goddess prayer beads in her hand and wraps her other hand around the beads as she tries to find a way out of this.}

{TJ walks away to leave her to figure things out and on his way he walks by Ash who shown up.}

Ash: Hey TJ, how is she doing?

TJ Johnson: The weather has her a little down, but she’s still herself.

{TJ heads inside the house and Ash joins Katie under the canopy.}

Ash: Hey Katie, I’m sorry this didn’t turn out the way we wanted. We can’t control the weather. We could still hang and drink and talk. So not a totally loss.

Katie Steward: That’s true. Although I was intrigued by this Pink Supermoon. It could’ve been a sign for me to tell me things were turning around. Maybe the Goddess wants me back. It’s just turned out to be another disappointment.

Ash: Well the supermoon is still happening. So the signs are still there.

Katie Steward: That’s true. It still would’ve been great to see and experience. A Goddess Moon.

{Katie stands up out of chair and steps out from under the canopy looking to the skies.}

Katie Steward: I want… No, I demand to see it.

{Nothing happens.}

Katie Steward: Mother Nature, you bitch.

Ash: I’m sorry, Katie.

Katie Steward: Damn it, this is terrible week. Gigi and Maddy are busy with their own thing. I tried doing something for you, but that didn’t go over great. Katelyn is staying away because she doesn’t want to get in between Ace and I and our upcoming match.

{Katie takes out her ceremonial dagger that was sheath in her robe that Autumn made for her.}

Katie Steward: Not going to fault Katelyn for that. Because Ace will be sacrifice to the Goddess Moon.

{Katie points her dagger to the Goddess Moon, or at least where she thinks it is in the sky.}

Katie Steward: It’s up there. Somewhere.

{Something starts to happen in the sky and the cloud part away revealing to Goddess Moon to Katie.}

Katie Steward: It’s beautiful.

{Ash steps over and gives Katie a hug.}

Katie Steward: It’s my sign that I wanted. That I needed and it demands a sacrifice now.

{Katie marches away and heads back to her house leaving a confused Ash behind.}

Ash: What?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

{The scene changes to the famous Griffith Observatory. Katie walks into the show room wearing her beautiful religious wrestling ring robe and a headset microphone. The lights dim low and the ceiling lights up with stars and also a big pink moon the covers most of the ceiling. Katie is also alone in the room to cut her promo.}

Katie Steward: April 2020 we’ve all experienced our very first Goddess Moon. I know you’re all wondering what does it mean. Well I’m going to tell you. It means Hope. Change. Power. It is beauty and laying your eyes on it feels you with such self worth that you’ve been missing. It was what I was missing. I was lost. Struggling. Trying to find my way out of the darkness. I felt abandoned by the Goddess and I was powerless. Filled with hate. I was going to sacrifice the mischief troll Ace Marshall in attempt to pleased the Goddess under the light of her moon. Now we’re still going to sacrifice Ace, but it’s going to be on Katie Steward’s terms. I am the hope that SCW needs right now. Ace Marshall’s team might’ve won Trios and he thinks he’s untouchable with his contract. I’m going to take the power back.

{Katie looks up at the ceiling and stares at the projections of the Goddess Moon above. Katie takes a deep breath as she bathe in the pink glow of the moon.}

Katie Steward: To feel renew again after so long. Though I know everyone has questions about what’s next for me. Now after I’ve gotten my sign. Knowing that I’ve not been fully abandoned by the Goddess. Knowing there is still hope that Katie Steward can reach the finish line before some other undeserving achievement whore beats me to it is possible, but Retribution is not a time for celebration. While the Lich Queens didn’t win the Tag Team Championship the titles instead fall into the hands of a couple of asses and that is a problem. While I didn’t beat Konrad his anger got the better of him. He is someone who needs to be embraced by the beauty of the Goddesses Moon and her magical properties. No one has to worry because soon enough Katie Steward is going to get what she wants and when she does. Everyone will be better off for it. Katie Steward is now the hope for everyone in this time of chaos. I will sacrifice Ace Marshall and I will be an SCW Champion again. The Goddess will always shine the brightest.

{Katie takes a breath and she smiles feeling her best self as she turns around and walks out of the room. The light turn back up and the presentation and episode end.}