Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: SPIRIT LEAGUE MATCH: YUYO versus Christian Cannon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
DEADLINE ONE - 3250 ROLEPLAY 10TH APRIL 2020 2359 EST

DEADLINE TWO - SHOOT / SEGMENT 12TH APRIL 2020 2359 EST
yuyowrestles.home.blog/2020/04/11/s2e4-water-brain-damage/
Time for a change…

Invasion: South Africa,

It didn’t go as I had hoped it would but then I didn’t really know what I expected heading into the show other than challenging for the tag titles. I was set to team with the Chuke for the EMERGE Tag Team Championships, my opponents the sister of the woman who has married my father Chris Cannon, Sierra Swann and Danny Darko. To say I as disappointed at the outcome was an understatement even though it wasn’t entirely our fault, but frustration was still very much there for me. A lot of time had passed since that night, I was getting a little vocal on Twitter after the show given the revelations of Drew Bryant having sold his stock to five people, two of which were my ex-girlfriends adopted parents, her now boyfriends and my friends uncle and two other members of her adoptive family in Trinity Street and Lucas Knight…

It was a smorgasbord of who’s who in that family tree and those tied to it.

I was inundated with phone calls and direct messages asking if everything was okay from fans to friends to family, but I opted to say nothing else about it because the more I thought of it, the angrier it made me. It wasn’t going to be something I could avoid though and once I was back in the U.K I didn’t know what to really do with myself. I wanted to be alone so I could get over everything that happened at Invasion: South Africa.

It was just a few days until I would compete again in Emerge and while back home I spent most my time reacclimatizing myself to still not holding championship gold, a feat which was more n more starting to grate me a little now… Owen by now had become a World Champion, Jennifer having held two belts. As I continued to look at my reflection I wondered if I was just wasting my time with this and should investigate doing something else with my life.

With the running of the tap I let the water fill up in the sink before turning it off and cupping some in my hands and washing my face with it. The cold water was soothing to the touch, it felt like I was trying to wash away the failures, but that wasn’t happening anytime soon... Losing myself in my own thoughts was becoming part of the new normal for me. One again my cell would ring off repeatedly, a face time request from a buddy of mine who was overseas in San Juan looking to compete in a tag tournament…

Soon as I hit the accept, I see his grinning mug, I’ll admit it was a sight for sore eyes…

HUNG: “Broooo, about damn time you answered. Leaving us hanging isn’t cool mang.”

Christian: “Sorry about that mate, been busy nonstop here with the show coming up soon, some people won’t leave me alone it seems not that it’s all bad I guess...”

HUNG: “I hear that mang, Dee and I just wanted to check in as we’re gonna be hitting the ring this weekend and we wanted to see how you are holding up. We see that tweet, got a little worried for you.”

Yeah, I knew someone one would ask me about it sooner or later.

Christian: “I’ve been better mate, just getting sick of it all you know? Something needs to change, and I don’t know what.”

HUNG: “You need to get laid, that’s what it is man. You know that.”

Christian: “That’s your answer to everything mate.”

HUNG: “Am I wrong?!”

He looked at me as if I had said something unfathomable…

HUNG: “Bro, Yes is always the answer it’s never the question...”

“Did you just quote Nickelback love?”

The phone immediately switched from the image of Hugo to Delilah Wallace, Kelcey’s sister who was being mentored by Regan and dating and now teaming with Hugo… Admittedly that last part I played a role in myself, probably the best thing to happen out of all of this so far.

Christian: “Hey there Delilah. You’re looking good, ready for the weekend?”

Delilah: “Hiya, but don’t try changing the subject love. But also, don’t listen to him either.”

I laughed before collapsing into my recliner.

Christian: “I’ll survive anyway. Rather focus on my career right now, need a win under my belt can’t remember the last time that happened.”

The picture changed back to Hugo only to snap back to Delilah, eventually the two of em settled on sharing…

HUNG: “You just having a bad spot of luck right now, we all have.”

Christian: “Yeah, well I’m sick of it. I’m making Eddie look bad the longer this shit goes on mate, everyone else is Ante Up around here and it’s starting to get annoying.”

Delilah: “HEY! Ante Up isn’t all that bad ya kno...”

I paused a moment and nodded…

Christian: “There are a few exceptions, like yourself but I started this whole thing on my own, I picked my own trainer and school. Started this career and in the independents, I was on fire until I come to EMERGE…”

HUNG: “So leave then bro, go back to the independents and get your career back on track.”

Christian: “Much as I’d love to, I got this contract and I don’t want to be looked at as the guy who can’t handle shit you know? I get a bad enough rap because of my old man and Sienna from people, don’t need to add to it.”

HUNG: “What is it they say, every cloud has a silver something or other?”

Christian: “Yeah I get that, and I’m sure there is one but right now I’m not seeing it.”

HUNG: “Well all joking a side mang, you know what you gotta do. We spoke at this at great length a few weeks ago.”

Delilah: “Do I even wanna know what that is?”

Christian: “Probably not”

I laughed as did HUNG, Delilah turning her nose up at the thought she had.

Delilah: “Anyway, glad to see you’re doing okay mate. Easier said than done I know but try not to over think things yeah, that’s what Regan keeps telling me.”

Christian: “Yeah I know, my old man has said the same things before. Take care you two, we’ll catch up soon.”

HUNG: “Ya got it bro, have a good one.”

I ended the call and laughed to myself for a moment before shifting my eyes over to the room of the living room. Standing there in the doorway in just a t-shirt was a red headed goddess, Minerva… She looked at me all seductively through the lens of her glasses…

Minerva: “You’re honestly going to make me come over there?”

Christian: “Pretty much, yeah.”

She laughed herself now before rushing over and leaping onto my lap and straddling me before kissing me passionately…

Minerva: “So what did those two want?”

Christian: “They were checking in on me, despite everything that’s gone on recently I appreciate there are those that actually give a fuck.”

Minerva: “Well I give all the fucks, all the time.”

Christian: “Don’t I know it… Shit would have been a lot worse I think if not for you.”

Minerva nodded in agreement before removing the t-shirt where now she was completely naked…

Minerva: “Well one woman’s trash is another woman’s treasure. You were always too good for that cunt. Looking at her on top of that throne of hers now, only a matter of time it’s ripped out from under her.”

Christian: “Yeah I know.”

Minerva: “You know it should be you doing that.”

She leaned in and kissed me again before slithering down my body and kneeling before more and beginning to unbuckle my belt…

Christian: “I don’t know about that…”

Minerva: “Don’t know about what, me sucking you dick or going after that Emerge title? If you ask me you deserve both, and right now you’re going to get one of the two right now.”

I wanted to respond, I tried, but would you believe the words escaped me as she begun the deed and I just laid back and enjoyed the experience. Minerva had always been one of my biggest supporters, even back when her brothers were in Emerge and now with them gone, she has still lurked in the background being that devil on my shoulder and the thing was with how I had been feeling lately, she had a point…

That afternoon was about as magical as you could expect, I was on cloud YUYO if that was the scale of ecstasy Minerva and I put ourselves through. Moving on from the living room and back to the bedroom. I lay in bed with Minerva resting her head on my chest, her words running through my mind giving me food for thought about where I wanted to take my career…

Christian: “Maybe they’re all right…”

I brushed some strands of hair from Minerva’s face and smile to myself, I didn’t know what THIS was but it was something I could get behind, it was something I definitely needed so I guess in a way HUNG was right after all. I just needed to get laid… Gently I rolled Minerva over to her side and left her and the bed for a moment. I wanted to stay but I had to talk to someone first, I had to clear the air and I had to do it now before the next EMERGE Show in Sheffield…

So, after grabbing my phone and walking into the kitchen to grab a drink, I propped up my phone and dialled my would-be Aunt, Sierra and put it on speaker phone… It rang and it rang and it rang and I was beginning to think she wasn’t going to answer but eventually she did…

Carlton: “Yello! You’re through to the ever so gorgeous and talented Tag Team Champion, Sierra Swann’s phone. It is moi Carlton speaking how may I be of assistance darling?”

I stood there in silence not expecting to hear that…

Christian: “It’s Christian, is Sierra there I’d like to talk to her?”

Carlton: “Christian… Christian… Oh right, her estrange nephew… What would you like to speak with Sierra about?”

Christian: “that’s between us, if she isn’t available then forget it… Should have expected less.”

I was about to hang up the phone, wasn’t in the mood for anyone’s games especially Sierras. But before I could she took the phone from him and answered…

Sierra: “Hey there sweetie, for what do I owe this pleasure? You’re the LAST person I expected speak to today.”

Christian: “I just wanted to clear the air between us, a lot was said over the last few months.”

Sierra: “So you wish to apologise? Go on there, I’ll wait.”

Christian: “I’m not apologising for wanting to be a tag champion, Sierra. The moment I do that is the moment I might as well quit… Besides at the end of the day you won no matter which way we want to look at it. You’re still champion.”

Sierra giggled at that and I knew she would, she loved holding that gold it was obvious. I’m sure the day I do the same, I’ll likely not giggle but I’ll love the feeling.

Sierra: “Yes, I am. And okay, that wasn’t exactly the apology I was hoping for, but I guess it’ll do… We are family after all, and it would be wrong of me to not accept it nonetheless...”

Christian: “Whatever, I’m calling because I want things to be different now that’s all.”

Sierra: “Different, how so?”

Christian: “For starters I’m done with the duos, I want nothing more to do with em and I’ll make that public knowledge at EMERGE to management. Sure, as hell do not want to team with Chuke anymore, never wanted to to begin with. Not like I had a choice.”

Sierra: “But you did anyway.”

Christian: “Yeah I did and a lot of god that did for either one of us. The only way I’d ever do tag wrestling again in emerge is if I’m drawn to team with you, other than that I’m not interested.”

She laughed at that thought, to her I could see why it sounded so funny, so I let her have that moment.

Sierra: “You and I teaming would be something wouldn’t it, but I doubt those you call friends, or the fans would appreciate that.”

Christian: “Fuck em. I’m not in it to appease them. I’m sick of being on the side-lines and falling short every god damn time.”

Sierra went silent for a moment and for a minute I thought the call ended but she spoke up with a far more curious tone to her…

Sierra: “Something’s different about you, has something happened?”

Christian: “Over the last few weeks a lot has happened. Invasion happened; you see how it was. New Management, a new emerge champion, the landscape of the company has changed and with that I need to change with it.”

Sierra: “And where do we fit into this?”

Christian: “We’re family, Sierra what else needs to be said. We might not always see eye to eye, but I’ll have your back if you need it. That’s all I wanted to say.”

Sierra: “I see… We’ll talk more on Monday, okay? Make it a family meeting.”

Christian: “Fine by me, see you then.”

Sierra: “Likewise sweetie, kisses.”

She hung up the phone first as I finished the bottom of water and let out a sigh before heading back to the bedroom where Minerva lay waiting for me.

Minerva: “Am I going to have to handcuff you to me?”

Christian: “Nope, I’m done for the day the world can go fuck itself, you have my undivided attention now.”

Minerva: “I better…”

She winked at me as I returned one back to her before sliding back under the covers, it’s crazy to look back and see how much my life has changed in such a short while. But it is this sort of change which helps bring the best out of us isn’t it? I was taking part in the Spirit league against the champion, that wasn’t gonna be a simple task, it wasn’t going to be easy but I wasn’t going to make it easy for her either…

She might bet cute, she may be popular, but I wasn’t going to let that lure me into a false sense of security. I know she has the talent, she’s the Champion and it was a belt I wanted and it was one I planned on getting…