Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Bad Boys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dresser Boys | Violator & Marcus V. Lopez | "Daddy Daughter Day Gone Wrong"

{The episode starts in New York to MV sitting in his car parked in front of his exes’ apartments. Sparky, his stuffed bear sitting in the backseat. MV looks to have been sitting there for several minutes and he finally gets out of his car and walks up to the door. He knocks on it and waits for an answer. After a few seconds Ashlee opens the door to a smiling MV.}

Marcus V. Lopez: Bonjour. I’m here to pick up Isabella. Is she here?

Ashlee: Yes. She’s packing her back pack. She’ll be out in a second. Where are you taking her?

Marcus V. Lopez: I don’t know. What does she like? Is there a carnival somewhere? Who doesn’t love a good carnival. They have elephants.

{Ashle doesn’t say much to MV.}

Ashlee: Just make sure she gets home at a reasonable time and safe.

Marcus V. Lopez: Of course.

{MV’s daughter Isabella walks over and stands at the doorway. She steps outside and walks by MV and over to his car to get inside.}

Marcus V. Lopez: Ok, so I’ll see you tonight then.

{MV turns away and heads back to his car.}

Ashlee: And no wrestling.

Marcus V. Lopez: I remember.

{MV gets back in his car. He looks at Isabella sitting in the seat next to him and smiles. He’s ready to spend some time with his daughter for the day and the scene fades.}

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

{The scene of course changes to MV and Isabella at a small wrestling show somewhere in New York and they’re sitting in the crowd. Someone walks by in front of them in his furry legs and sits down next to MV. It’s Sparky in a bear suit.}

Marcus V. Lopez: This was a bad idea. If Ashlee finds out she’s never going to let me see Isabella. She hates wrestling. She said it ruined so much of our relationship.

Sparky: It’s fine, MV. She’s never going to find out. We’re not going to tell her. So we’re safe. Besides she’s having a great time, isn’t she?

{MV looks over to his daughter. She just sitting in her seat and quietly watching the matches.}

Marcus V. Lopez: Is she though? She’s rather quiet.

Sparky: She does seem a little slow. Definitely a product of your seed. You think we should probably test her.

Marcus V. Lopez: (defensive) Hey!

Sparky: Sorry. Just saying she’s not going to tell her.

Marcus V. Lopez: Uh why did I let you talk me into this? I should’ve just took her to see Frozen 2.

{Sparky quickly lashes out at MV and slaps him across the face.}

Marcus V. Lopez: Ow! What was that for?

Sparky: You are not getting those songs stuck in your head. Which is my head. Not after the last time.

Marcus V. Lopez: No one asked you to come.

Sparky: Yeah, well you’ll thank me later.

Marcus V. Lopez: What does that mean?

{MV looks at Sparky waiting to think whatever devilish plans he has running on him. Sparky ignores him as he watches the match that’s happening. The crowd stands up as the finish happens and they count along with the ref and then erupt in a cheer. MV remains seated as he continues to stare at Sparky.}

{They clear the ring after the match and the announcer gets on the microphone to speak to the crowd. He reads about some upcoming events and promotions. One of the events is a Best Tag Team Tournament that catches MV’s ear. Suddenly it was quite clear what Sparky’s intentions are.}

Marcus V. Lopez: Are you serious? This was your plan? You want me to try to wrestle again? I made a promise to Ashlee that I wouldn’t do try it again.

Sparky: MV, can I ask you a question? Are you currently sleeping with Ashlee?

Marcus V. Lopez: No.

Sparky: Are you sleeping with me?

Marcus V. Lopez: Well we share a bed together.

Sparky: So you have to listen to me then. Besides I wouldn’t have brought it up if you didn’t have the urge to make a return.

Marcus V. Lopez: I couldn’t do this anyways. It’s a tag team thing and I don’t have a partner. Unless you’re asking to be my partner.

Sparky: MV, please. I don’t mix my personal relationship with business.

Marcus V. Lopez: Are you suggesting Katie Steward? That didn’t go over too well when we tried that.

Sparky: She didn’t understand you. What you need is someone who understands you and someone you can trust?

Marcus V. Lopez: Ok, if we’re thinking of the same person than that is the wrong words you’re using. Besides I haven’t seen him since you made me stand up for myself.

Sparky: See, he’s going to respect you now.

Marcus V. Lopez: I accidentally punched his wife excepting him to answer the door instead. There is no way he’s going to want to see me. I don’t even know where he is.

Sparky: (handing MV a piece of paper) Don’t say I didn’t do nothing for you.

Marcus V. Lopez: (seeing an address on the paper) Yeah, you never so that.

{MV holds the paper in his hand and just stares at it as the scene fades.}

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

{The scene changes to the car with MV driving his daughter as they look to continue their day.}

Marcus V. Lopez: So Isabella, how are you liking your day? Are you having fun?

Isabella: Sure.

Marcus V. Lopez: I’m sorry if you didn’t like the show we saw. I know you’re mom doesn’t like me bringing you to those shows.

Isabella: It was ok.

Marcus V. Lopez: Ok, good. I’m glad. Hey Isabella, how would you like to see your Uncle?

Isabella: I have an Uncle?

Marcus V. Lopez: Well it’s Daddy’s friend, but he’s kind of like an Uncle.

Isabella: Oh.

Marcus V. Lopez: Yeah. Also we can’t tell mom about any of this, ok? It’s just our little secret.

Isabella: Ok.

Marcus V. Lopez: Good. I’m happy that we have something to share. This might just work out for me.

{The scene changes as MV and Isabella are now in New Jersey to meet an old friend of MV’s. MV followed the address that Sparky had given him and he pulls into the parking lot of a business.}

Marcus V. Lopez: Oh that explains how he found out…

{MV gets out of his car and walks around and helps Isabella out. They walk into the Medical Marijuana shop.}

Marcus V. Lopez: Oh she is definitely going to kill me if she finds out.

{MV notices some lollipops on display. He grabs one and gives it to Isabella as a bribe.}

Marcus V. Lopez: There. Now she’ll think we went to a carnival.

{Before MV can breath a sigh of relief he notices the sign that suggests their not normal lollipop. He grabs the lollipop from Isabella and puts it back.}

Marcus V. Lopez: That’s deflective. We’ll find you something better somewhere else. Oh God, what else could happen to make this worst?

Robert Sparklett: You’ve got to be kidding me. How did you track me down?

{MV turns around to see his arch enemy, Robert Sparklett in the shop. He is dressed in his janitor uniform.}

Marcus V. Lopez: I wasn’t… Wait, are you… No. Oh, that damn Bear.

Robert Sparklett: Just need to relax and take it easy from a stressful job and then you show up.

Marcus V. Lopez: I didn’t know you were stressed out.

Robert Sparklett: (walks over and gets in MV’s face) Are working with the Feds? Think you can get me to incrimatee myself.

Marcus V. Lopez: No.

Robert Sparklett: You’re not going to get one over on me.

Marcus V. Lopez: Ok…

{Robert Sparklett walks by Marcus, giving him a bump on the shoulder to send a message as he leaves the shop.}

Marcus V. Lopez: That was weird as usual.

{MV shakes off the awkward bump from Sparklett and goes back to looking for the person that Sparky sent him to find. Though no one else is in the shop, but him and Isabella.}

Marcus V. Lopez: He doesn’t seem to be here. Sparky just send me to run his errands to get him more weed.

{MV turns around and starts to leave the shop with Isabella.}

Marcus V. Lopez: You know Isabella, I’m kinda of relieved I didn’t run into him tonight. I really didn’t want to return and only disappoint myself, and you.

{Marcus goes to open the door when a person walks out from the back. They immediately recognize MV.}

Violator Black: MV? What are you doing here?

Marcus V. Lopez: Violator? So Sparky was right. You are here and selling weed. Legally.

Violator Black: What can I say? It was an easy decision. Did you come here to pick up anything?

Marcus V. Lopez: No. I think I was suppose to come here and ask if you wanted to get back together. There is a tournament for the best tag team and I think Sparky wanted us to answer it. Though if you’re too busy I understand. It’ll probably just be a lot of heartbreak for me and don’t want Isabella to go through that again.

Violator Black: I see and she’s Isabella.

{Violator points at MV’s daughter.}

Violator Black: Well I think we can fix that.

Marcus V. Lopez: Wait, what? Are you saying that you want to do the tournament? Or I don’t have to worry about it because we’re not doing it? Or are you just going to sell me something that’ll take my mind off of it?

Violator Black: Let’s just go with the last question.

Marcus V. Lopez: That’s what I thought. Thanks Violator for your help.

{MV turns and closes to exit the shop. In that second though Violator stops him.}

Violator Black: Wait, where are you going?

Marcus V. Lopez: We’re done here, aren’t we?

Violator Black: MV look around here. It’s quiet. Nothing happens. It’s just customers coming in and out all day. It’s very profitable, but it’s boring. I could use a little excitement. So why not.

Marcus V. Lopez: Are you serious? If we do this Ashlee is going to kill me.

Violator Black: MV, you can’t be afraid of your wife.

Marcus V. Lopez: We’re not married. Is Cammy cool with this?

Violator Black: This is about you MV, not me.

Marcus V. Lopez: Right. That’s great Violator. Do you think we can pull this off?

Violator Black: Hey, we’re the Dresser Boys. Whose gonna stop us? New Age Hastings? Flyer Hooligans? We got this.

Marcus V. Lopez: Ok. Let’s do this. Isabella, we’re going to be back on top again.

{MV and Violator nod as they’re in on full agreement to enter this tournament and the scene fades.}

{The scene opens to MV back in his small apartment returning home after dropping off his daughter back with her mom. He walks in to see Sparky sitting on the couch and watching TV. MV walks over and joins him.}

Marcus V. Lopez: I did it. I got Violator to agree to team up for the Tag Team Tournament.

Sparky: Way to go. Did you pick up anything for me?

Marcus V. Lopez: I knew it.

{Marcus tosses a white bag to Sparky.}

Marcus V. Lopez: This is it. I’m really doing it. The Dresser Boys are coming back one last time. Like a Hollywood reboot that everyone is sick off seeing. This is different though. We’re not going for a paycheck. We’re going to just see if we still got it.

Sparky: You’re doing your big speech now?

{Sparky stands up and takes the bag with him to the bedroom.}

Marcus V. Lopez: I’m so ready for this. Time to feel alive again.

{MV leans back on the couch and closes his eyes to get some rest after his day with his daughter. For what comes next, is a new journey and the scene and episode end.}