Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: The Pina Coladas #1 - Joint RP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is a joint RP Effort, Enjoy.

[Image: CTNWkDS.png]

We all have secrets that are kept deep down within our souls, never wanting anyone to know who we really are. Isn’t this why we wrestle? I found it fascinating how much of this is actually pretend and make-believe and the rest so real it came as a shock. I’m a very quiet person, many have called me naïve, even cowardly. That’s not really the case, for one simple reason…

I don’t want you to know who I really am.

Instead I rather play the game, create a character everyone knows me for and forgets the person I am behind it. I don’t think I was ready for all of this so soon but that is alright, the most important thing moving forward is what I make myself as now. Regan Street, The Hellcat has helped me overcome fears, in a world where monsters exist, villains are real, and people really do want to hurt you. It took me a while to really be able to swallow all that, learning every day, watching Regan whether win or lose, training with her and Mikaela, adjusting to my new life away from my Grandparents and understanding where I missed out. Some people think I am strange, they believe Delilah is not cut for this business but see, mates I know better.

There is another side of me that no one has ever seen, except for maybe Regan.

I have never really been able to live life, to go out, get pretied up, do the things that normal girls have done. I have heard from many people they think I’m cute, well no offense chaps but puppies are cute. I didn’t come here to be pretty or some sex symbol, far from it, lads. Instead I want to be known as a great wrestler and student of the game…

Oh, and a lady that can kick some arse!

HEY THERE DELILAH…
CHAPTER ONE

Delilah is a young woman that came as a surprise to the Helms family, practically dropped on their lap. Regan Street at first didn’t know what to do with the young woman, she thought that while doing a favor for her grandfather, instead Regan found herself mentoring Delilah and taking care of her. For the last seven months the young Wallace prodigy from Wales has been really making things happen in the ring, she has excelled thanks to Regan and the Ante Up Academy, she has impressed even her family and lately she has been talking to a guy she met on a wrestler dating site, his name is Hugo Ulysses Nomberto Guerrero, or as his initials state, HUNG. Delilah when staring at him has been doing a lot of soul searching after Regan learned about her secret that for now no one else will ever know.

Instead she has tried to open up, meet new people online, but that hasn’t been easy as she has been quite shy and it doesn’t help lacking in self-confidence and yet, the gorgeous Delilah is starting to feel more comfortable under her skin as each day passes. Regan and Kelcey had been encouraging her to go out and meet people, although the Pandemic has made it quite difficult, so the Hellcat decided to pretty her up. Wearing jeans, thong sandals and a black halter top, her toe nails polished a midnight blue, with her long sandy blonde hair hanging down, she sits on the ottoman while painting Delilah’s nails a matte black, her hair is all done, she has on makeup and looks completely different…

Delilah: “You don’t have to do this. I mean, I totally appreciate it and all, but I don’t think he is even going to like me, he will think I’m some nerd or something. I’m not pretty like you and…”

Regan: “Yeah… stop. You’re talking rubbish now. Look at that reflection, you are beautiful and look like a totally different woman.”

Delilah: “Yeah but…”

Regan: “Nope! Delilah, listen to me, I was the one that encouraged you have a date with this Humberto kid, he seems nice, he wrestles and he’s Puerto Rican which means his parents can cook, that is good for you and of course me when I get hungry, right?”

Delilah: “Is Puerto Rican any good?”

Regan: “I don’t know, I have never dated one.”

… Did she really just say that?!

Delilah: “Uh… I meant the food?”

Regan: “Oooh… right, oh yeah it is delish. There aren’t too many of them here in Los Angeles County but one day on the road I will take you there, it is amazing. If you go to Puerto Rico, even better and the Pina Coladas are to die for.”

Delilah: “Pina Coladas, I never had one before.”

Regan looked at me like I was bloody crazy. It was that eyebrow arch that always got me and made me smile. I never had a Pina Colada before; I don’t even think that I know what’s in them. The idea of going out on my first date though was cool. I was nervous of course who wouldn’t be, I never have been all dolled up before, I actually felt like myself for the first time in my life and the only person that has made it happen, was Regan. I smiled…

Regan: “Okay, well we need to change that when you turn twenty-one, or we could just do virgins. Look, I want you to go out and have some fun tonight. This kid looks to be fun and charismatic and knows how to have a good time. So you have fun tonight, be yourself.”

Delilah: “Well I don’t know if I want to be myself…”

Regan: “Enough of that. You will be yourself and he will love you for it. Now of course, I will be there, but he won’t know I am, okay? The minute he gets fresh, I will kick his fucking ass. How does that sound?”

Delilah: “Uhhh… good? I think?”

Regan: “Good. I am giving you badass makeup, badass nail polish, a badass dress and badass hair, girl you are simply going to look badass. Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?”

Delilah: “Yes. Why are you doing this? Is it because of…?”

Regan: “No, it has nothing to do with that and everything to do with you as a person who needs to start living her life and forget everything that has happened up until now. You have missed out on so much and I want to make sure that you experience it. I remember when I was younger, I was the same way, I had no confidence in my looks or my abilities, always being told I was trash, nothing, getting beat up by my dad does that to a young woman so I know how you feel, afraid to be yourself, to go out there and show the world who you really are. It took me years to get where I am, to feel good about myself, I think a lot of it I hid behind the “Hellcat” persona. So yeah, much as it sounds awesome and great, it takes time Delilah and this is the first step, alright?”

Delilah: “Okay. I’m just really nervous and I wouldn’t know what to say. You know that I was not allowed to go out much and since then, I guess I am a bit quirky and stupid….”

Regan: “No, you’re not stupid. You are beautiful and this guy tonight is not going to know what hit him. Now listen to me closely, this is a first date, do not ever give in to a first date, alright? That means NO kissing on the first date which leads to touching and God Forbid, sex. You CANNOT let him take control, now he could be a very good man but at the same time, you just don’t know.”

Delilah: “Do you think everyone is a good man? Give them the benefit of the doubt?”

Regan: “No, I think most men are assholes, I even thought that about David when I first met him, it is a good defense to have, go in there, look at him, in your mind, he is an asshole, take nothing else, walk in there and own it, girl. Alright?”

Own it, I don’t know if I can bloody own anything, I am scared shitless right now and the last thing I want, or need is to ruin this date and make Hugo think I’m a bloody prude. While Regan finished painting my toenails so they could dry up, I was picking out the shoes, these heels were really nice, but I never really wore heels, I usually wore flats, sneakers and flip flops or sandals. I didn’t know what the hell to do so I look over at Regan and simply smile….

Delilah: “Alright.”

Regan: “You sound hesitant.”

I smiled and leaned in, kissing Regan on the cheek as a…

Delilah: “Thank you.”

Regan: “Anything for family, now knock em dead and have the time of your life.”

After I heard her say that, it made me feel a whole lot better. I knew right there that Regan would do anything for me. It felt kind of weird that I was going on a date and she was going to play recon, but hey, if things go sour?

She will be there.

A FEW HOURS LATER

We pulled up to the restaurant, it was called Raita in Beverly Hills and I was a bit intimidated by it. This was the lifestyle of the rich and famous, Hugo had recommended this place so either he is well in the money or he’s a bloody Ponzi scam artist. I turn toward Regan, my dress was really short, my ass is kinda fat and my butt cheeks were hanging out some, these heels were already killing my feet, I was ready to bloody scream but looked back and smiled…

Regan: “I will be sitting at the bar, watching your every move, if that Boricua tries anything, I’m kicking his coconuts up his Pineapple Express, capiche?”

Delilah: “I don’t really know half the things you just said but I can envision it hurting, like really bad. What signal do you want me to do, do you want me to scream?”

Regan: “Scream? Oh, fuck no sweetheart. You scream in Beverly Hills and they will take you to jail for life if the old plastic surgery cunts in there don’t beat your ass with their Prada purses first. Look toward me, nod, give me a thumbs down, whatever.”

Delilah: “Thumbs down, nod… gotcha, no scream. Okay. I think I can do this.”

Regan: “You look gorgeous.”

Delilah: “and to be hoenst thanks to you I feel it too.”

Regan: “Break a leg, Delilah.”

Delilah: “That’s not very nice.”

Regan: “No, it’s a figure of speech, it means…. Forget it. Go inside, I will see you there. Love you.”

Delilah: “Love you too.”

As she went to park the car, I turned and started walking, I was trying to catch my balance and had a hard time doing so, bloody hell I was walking like a drunk hooker as I got to the door, maybe this is what she meant by breaking a leg! I finally get inside, ready to throw these heels halfway across the room. I looked around and I see this man stand up wearing a purple suit and mustard coloured shirt, he had bloody dinosaurs on his tie with ruby’s as eyes, his hair was…. I don’t know. Is that really him? Smile Delilah….

Smile and wave back, you tart.

It is him.

HUNG: “DEELITE! Wow, look at you I think I’ve died and gone to heaven!”

Delilah: “That’s Delilah, mate.”

HUNG: “Yeah yeah, I knew that! Delilah, Delicious! Delightful! Deee…”

He carried his tone a little hoping I would get in on the action…

Delilah: “Okay, I get it, don’t be Deeeelusional or Deeeepressing. Yeah?”

He looked at me and clutched his chest as if I ripped out his heart and stomped on it, but then chuckled a little before walking around and pulling out my chair like a gentleman…

HUNG: “Right, sorry, please, sit down and can I say that you look more beautiful in person than on the Dating site. I’ve had too many women end up like Jackson Pollock paintings.”

Who the hell is Jackson Pollock…? He into all that art stuff? Jesus… What have I gotten myself into here…? No Delilah steady on you’re the last to judge a book n all that…

Delilah: “Oh Right, the dating site… Honestly that was not my best picture, someone said I looked like a French Lesbian, I have no idea what that means but I smiled emoji and left it from there. You know this place is really fancy, are you sure you can afford this?”

HUNG: “I got you covered gorgeous; money is no object. I already ordered us a bottle of the finest wine; I hope you like it.”

Delilah: “You know I am only Twenty, right?”

HUNG: “ONE…. Twenty-One...”

He winked at my direction…

Delilah: “You want me to lie? I dunno…”

Hugo quickly looked around and laughed a lot louder than he probably should have

HUNG: “Lie? No, no no…. No one lying here…”

He then leaned in and whispered…

HUNG: “Just don’t tell the truth, little wine didn’t hurt anyone... I’m only twenty as well”

Delilah: “Uhhh… okay.”

HUNG: “Did I tell you that is a great dress you got on girl; you are wearing it like a champion.”

Delilah: “Really, don’t you think it makes my ass hang out?”

HUNG: “No… no…. absolutely not, no way Jose not in the slightest!”

He was shaking his head way too much for my liking, although I did chuckle on the inside a little…

Delilah: “It totally does, you can tell me the truth I won’t be offended...”

HUNG: “Okay then… Yes, and I am fine with that, I mean as long as you are fine with it, I am fine with it because you have a nice ass, at least from the pic’s I’ve seen you do”

He stumbled on some of his words at times, he seemed like someone who spoke before thinking which again brought a smile because it told me he was about as nervous as I was…

Delilah: “Thanks I think…”

HUNG: “Okay… I mean you’re welcome… But let’s talk about, you. I feel like I already know you with our chats online…

Delilah: “And I feel like I already know you as well...”

From there we did chat a lot, I really did feel like I knew him to a certain extent too. He had this energy about him which was infectious at times and his cute smile was enough to make me warm up to him; but there would be a twinkle and I couldn’t take my eyes off the bloody dinosaurs and those ruby eyes staring at me, but I was starting to get used to it. The waiter came, didn’t even card us, he just poured the wine and I was like all nervous to sip it because I knew that Regan was watching and the last thing I needed was to get drunk, I have never drank alcohol before, I have no bloody idea how I would react. Taking a deep breath, I grabbed the glass, he held his up…

HUNG: “A toast for a wonderful evening with a true to life living angel sat before me!”

Delilah: “Okay… that sounds really nice n all but I’m no angel love.”

HUNG: “Oh reeeeaaallly? So what are you then?”

He seemed to take more of an interest then while we tapped the glasses together just like they do on Downton Abbey, I felt like a bloody royal just now, taking a sip of the wine that was really disgusting… I couldn’t make the face I wanted to because I didn’t want to make him feel bad, this tasted like urine with red food coloring, it was awful, I felt so bad not wanting to even look at it anymore, he though was sipping it like an Ice Cream Float.

I finally started to look at the menu, this was my moment to look over and see Regan staring at me from the bar, I smiled and kept looking at the offerings… There was no reason to summon the cavalry just yet…

Delilah: “Wow they have a lot of steaks, here don’t they?”

HUNG: “It’s a steakhouse one of the very best, wasn’t sure what you would like, and you did say surprise you.”

Delilah: “Yeah I did say that didn’t I? Duh, silly me. What do you recommend then, I’m not that big on steak usually.”

HUNG: “Oh? Well in that case lemme suggest a Filet.”

Delilah: “Filet? You mean like Filet O’ Fish? I hate those bloody things; they don’t make Fish N’ Chips here like they do back in London do they?”

He laughed while putting the menu down to the table to give me his undivided attention, this felt so weird…

HUNG: “You are adorable you know that?”

Delilah: “I’m what now?”

HUNG: “See I like what we’ve got going on here between us, it’s like a saucy cat and mouse game. I love this innocent act but deep down inside I can see a tigress… waiting to escape. I can see it in those beautiful eyes”

Awww, he likes my eyes, I’m not used to all these compliments even if some seem cruder than usual…

HUNG: “If you ask me, I was wrong you don’t need a filet, you need a porterhouse steak, so you can release the beast, get all carnal you know what I mean?”

Delilah: “Release what beast? Get Carnal what are you on about?! You do know that I am not a tigress, if anything I’m a house cat probably sucking her own vagina right now in some corner of the hallway, because this is not what I do usually...”

I can’t believe I just bloody said that…

HUNG: “Hijo Del Santo, please marry me!”

He laughed excitedly with what people back home would call my potty mouth. I usually put people off when I spoke like this, but this guy loved it?

Delilah: “What? This is our first date mate, I haven’t met your parents, your siblings, friends, etc.”

HUNG: “Well I can get them on facetime if you want…?”

God, he has an iPhone as well… How much money does this guy have?! That said though he sat there, and I didn’t know if he was joking or being serious about facetiming his family and friends… But that didn’t stop me from finishing what I was trying to tell him anyway…

Delilah: “I mean, I’ve heard about people doing that sort of thing. Didn’t some other wrestlers do it after a first date a while back? Kelsai Mason! Her she did it but I’m not her and you’re not that mason fella.”

HUNG: “Who are they?”

Delilah: “It don’t matter, what does is we can’t get married we need to get to know each other first, right, Hugo?”

HUNG: “Ooooh, okay… that is fair enough… but please It’s HUNG, I like to be called HUNG.”

Delilah: “…HUNG?”

HUNG: “Yeah Hugo, Ulysses, Nomberto Guerrero…. HUNG! It has more meaning than those but yeah, call me HUNG.”

He nods confidently, in a way I was actually feeling a little jealous with how confident he actually was. We’re here in this restaurant and he didn’t care about what he was saying… While a lot of it was something else, it was hard not to admire him for it… Even if I still wasn’t going to call him that.

Delilah: “Bro, I am not calling you HUNG. That indicates that you have this huge set of bollocks and what would I do if you and I are at let’s say Disneyland and I’m introducing you to Mickey Mouse and I’m like, this is my boyfriend, he’s HUNG.”

HUNG: “Then they’ll know you are one lucky lady…”

I sat there in silence because at this point I didn’t know which way this was going to go, I look over at Regan who is already fighting some guy off her at the bar, I might be alone for this one, I don’t know and my feet bloody hurt! I went ahead and closed my eyes, took another sip of that awful wine, I didn’t know how much longer this was going to last so I had to make the best of it.

A Porterhouse Steak? No bloody clue what that is but whatever, my ass is big enough, let’s do it and that is exactly what we did and you know what, despite everything else that had been said prior to this moment I was actually enjoying myself, I like to think that maybe he too was nervous after all and was putting on a front like most boys. He opened up a little to me about his life and it all sounded fascinating, and made me decide that he wasn’t as bad as he came across at the start of the night, and in fact was something I wanted to get to know more…

And so, we would…

The World’s Greatest… Part Uno.

Cue darkness before the Pina Colada’s logo springs into view on the screen, the logo jumps from side to side with The Escape by Rupert Holmes for a quick minute before spinning out to a completely live video outside the Coliseo de Puerto Rico Arena… The sound of the birds and the wind is heard and some light chatter from behind the camera before the picture switches to the very same location only we’re now in selfie mode and welcomed by the stereo grins of both Hugo Ulysses Nomberto Guerrero or in short H.U.N.G and the ever so cute Delilah with pigtails n all!

HUNG is wearing a tank top representing the 2020 World’s BEST: Tag Tournament logo on it, a black baseball cap which is back to front and some cut-off jeans shorts and a pair of Nikes to complete the ensemble. In addition, Deliliah is wearing a denim jacket, white Ante Up Academy Tee shirt cut at the midriff showing her abs, a pair of sports leggings and Nikes as well. The Dynamic duo known as the Pina Colada’s wave to the camera now while looking down at it.

[Rec.]

HUNG: “Yo, its ya boy the H to the U to the N to the G here in the greatest city in the god damn world, San Juan, Puerto Rico and I could NOT be happier right now, holy shit it’s GREAT to be HOME and with this mamacita sat beside me, this must be what it feels like to win the lotto, I’m on cloud nine right now!”

Delilah: “You’re telling me mate; you won’t stop harping on about it, though I’ll admit it is pretty nice... Love the idea of a lotto win tho… As for cloud nine one step at time yeah?”

HUNG: “C’mon now live a little, just you wait till you get inside that and you have eighteen thousand plus fans screaming your name babe, shits off the chain… So, I hear can’t say I’ve heard it myself... Yet, I’ve been the fan of course but I digress!”

He nods to the camera ecstatically before continuing as Delilah laughs to herself…

HUNG: “Can you blame me though, how often does one get to compete in their hometown?”

Delilah: “I’m told not too often love, so I get it… Just don’t lose your cool we got a couple matches to win, yeah?”

HUNG: “Oh you know it! Anyway, before I go off on a tangent telling you all just how cool I am and risk the wrath of this angel on my shoulder, I’ll let my talent in the ring over this weekend show you that. Right now, though, let’s have a real talk for a second.”

Hugo calms his jets a little now while wrapping an arm over the shoulder of Delilah.

HUNG: “If ya’ll tuning into this shoot then you’re either fans of wrestling, fans of ours or you’re going to be our opponents in what will be the greatest tag tournament in the world today. This is must see TV at its finest, this weekend and every other weekend for the next two months until the two top teams battle it out at Taking Hold of the Flame, one of SCW’s Mecca PPV events and the prize is to be crowned 2020’s Best Tag team!!! It’s all gonna start tomorrow night when we take on one of the five other teams in this tournament, teams who all have something we do not.”

Hugo confidently looks at the camera…

HUNG: “A wealth of knowledge and experience when it comes to competing in this business and inside the square circle. I mean I have a year behind me but that’s a drop in the ocean compared to you lot. Which is why I know you can look at us as the rookies, because let’s face it that’s exactly what we are. We’re walking into this tournament with a lot on our shoulders from the get-go. I’ll let Delilah here talk soon because I know she has a lot she wants to get off her chest, but for yours truly. This has been a dream of mine since I was a little kid. It’s a cliché maybe to the lot of you but for me, I’m very much living my dream right now.”

Hugo smiles proud of himself and the position he finds himself in.

HUNG: “This tournament is just the beginning of what will be an illustrious career that I’m certain for the two of us, I look around at those who are competing and I know I’m going to learn something new each time I step into the ring with them. It’s what I LOVE to do and it’s what I LIVE for. I’m like a sponge soaking up all the information I can. I live and breathe this shit, I’ve seen the bulk of most of your work in the ring, I know what to expect this weekend while you lot have no god damn clue what to expect from the likes of us. But I bet you’re okay with it as well because for all of us we’re treading on new ground.”

Delilah nudges Hugo with a big smile, she then winks, as he nods, stepping back for her…

HUNG: “You know I think the better half has something to say, mi Isla del Encanto!”

Delilah: “What did you call me, mate?”

HUNG: “What… No, that was me addressing Puerto Rico, Isla del Encanto, it’s called the Island of Enchantment.”

Delilah: “Oh! I know that one, “Hey Boss, the plane! The plane!”, right?”

HUNG: “Uh, that is Fantasy Island, I think it is in Hawaii somewhere, but we are close! We may not have a midget in a white suit but damn it we have El Coqui! That is the tree frog that makes all that sound last night.”

Delilah: “You told me those were monkeys mating!”

HUNG: “I was trying to get in the mood and… well, you know.”

Delilah: “Uh, no I don’t. Okay, I get it. Let me do this shoot thing.”

Delilah turns looking directly at the camera...

Delilah: “So this tournament is a big deal for all of us and especially Hugo and I and here is why, none of the other tag teams are fresh off the pot and in the ring. Technically these our first official matches, sure we have been training and doing our best to make an impact. Hugo is a proud Puerto Rican who is wrestling in front of his family which he says is half the island. I believe it as for me, most of you have seen me by the side of Regan Street, the Hellcat of the SCW and soon to be Supreme Champion. Just standing next to her alone, I have learned so much which is why I believe that Hugo and I are the great unknown which in many ways works in our favor. I look at the teams and it’s WOW, we really have some awesome wrestlers like Gable Winchester, Konrad Raab, Devin Brando, Lyza Reyes, Dr. Grace Morningwood, Amelia Robson, The Dresser Boys, the Princesses Court from GCW, there are a lot of great talent there but one thing that Regan taught me which took some time to get over? Have no fear.”

HUNG: “Are you afraid?”

Delilah: “I’m not afraid.”

HUNG: “Are you sure?”

Delilah: “Maybe a little, I mean I think of JaMarcus Avery and pee in my knickers a little.”

HUNG: “UTI.”

Delilah: “Shut up. It’s TMI! As I was saying, our first-round opponents are Brando and Reyes.”

HUNG: “Marlon’s son….. “Revenge is a dish best served cold”, I totally sound like The Godfather there.”

Delilah: “Who is the Godfather?”

Hugo’s eyes widen…

HUNG: “Oh no you didn’t.”

Delilah: “Dude, I am trying to address our opponents.”

HUNG: “Right, proceed. Then you and I shall discuss the finer things of classic movies”

Delilah: “Thanks, as I was saying, Lyza and Devin are two people we know nothing about, but I guess that puts us on even playing fields as you know nothing about us either. Devin has been around a long time, Lyza… she has a cool name and guess they are some big shots from outside the SCW, great! Maybe we can all be friends and hang out afterwards, go to Bocachica and grab some….”

HUNG: “Say it…. Say it……”

Delilah: “PINA COLADAS!”

HUNG: “YES! Where they originated from may I add.”

Delilah: “Exactly, either way we will meet in the ring, no one knows anyone, but hey, isn’t that the thrill of this all? We face you in the huge unknown and the fans don’t know what to expect other than their national hero, HUNG and his tag team partner who can even count to five in Spanish? Are going to put their best foot forward on our way to victory! I think every team in this tourney is going to overlook us, we are green, have no experience, will make our mistakes, nervous and probably a little intimidated too, at the same time we have determination and a little bit of heart. What I like about Hugo and I? We are reckless, we don’t care, the two of us can’t really respect the talents of all these other teams when we have never been in the ring with them. Devin is definitely a man who has been around, sure he’s a little scary, probably could kick my large ass, whatever….”

HUNG: “It’s not THAT large.”

Delilah: “Really, Hugo?”

HUNG: “Did I ever tell you how beautiful you look?”

Delilah rolls her eyes, turning back to the camera…

Delilah: “Whatever the case, one thing that I do know, that we are going to surprise some people, give the island of Puerto Rico something to be proud of and it starts with the veterans of Devin and Lyza, does it stop there though? No, we then face in the next match, Dr. Grace Morningwood, the voice of EMERGE and Amelia Robson, the woman they called Supergirl. I had to do my homework and please ladies, do not take this personal, I have no reason to talk trash, but when was the last time Seduction was in a ring together? Why did you come for this when both of you are barely active? Regan told me once that people that are in the business never leave it, they may step away, they could even feign retirement and still they come back. She warned me that one day, I would feel the same, if I stuck to it, I could never leave. Is that what happened to you two? Because while I am young and would only been 10 years old when you ladies were dominating the SWA, I don’t know if I could ever relate because mine and HUNG’s journey is about to begin. Can you imagine what would happen if we actually won this thing? Like be in the ring at Talking Hold of the Flame for the Finals!? Everyone would be so proud of us and Regan? I would do it for her! What about you Hugo?”

HUNG: “I would do it for the Kipper!”

Delilah: “What is the kipper?”

HUNG: “Totally went over your head but that is okay, it is pretty from up here.”

Delilah: “You’re not even that much taller than me, so stop.”

HUNG: “You’re right but let’s have some REAL TALK here again. Lyza and Devin, Doc and Amelia, all four wrestlers have had their shares of triumphs and accomplishments, we haven’t so we, The Pina Coladas, look to make YOU TWO TEAMS OUR TRIUMPHS, and we start on my ground, my hometown and the chance to advance to not only be the Greatest Tag Team in the World, at least for winning this tournament, imagine the doors it will open for us?”

HUNG’s eyes shift, glaring at Delilah who is batting her eye lashes with a smirk on her face…

HUNG: “Why do I suddenly have “Hungry Eyes” playing in my head and the sudden urge to watch Dirty Dancing with you?”

Delilah: “Because no one puts Delilah in the corner?”

HUNG: “Really babe?”

Delilah: “NO, I was just impressed when you talk serious and our chances at the tag tournament, it’s impressive.”

HUNG: “Impressive enough for a kiss?”

Delilah: “Not that impressive.”

HUNG shakes his head, smiling, pointing at the camera…

HUNG: “I guess this is where we are supposed to be the new guys and be all humble right?”

Delilah: “We really should.”

HUNG: “We should but are we really? Because the way I see it, there are teams that are part timers, teams that came out of the woodwork and yet here are Delilah and I who are the future of this business and no one will even blink at us or take us seriously and while we are here having fun, let me make sure that our opponents do understand that we are here to win.”

Delilah: “And win big. Hugo and I didn’t enter this tournament to get our feet wet, learn on the job and happy to be here, Hugo and I are going to open some eyes.”

HUNG: “First Lyza and Devin, then the Doc and Supergirl, that is just the first two nights, then the road continues, and we are going to travel the Caribbean, having a good time and winning our matches.”

Delilah with thumbs up and a smirk, she winks, while Hung grins ear to ear…

Delilah: “And don’t forget, mate.”

HUNG: “Oh yes, if you liked Pina Coladas?

Delilah: “… and getting caught in the rain!”

They both start to laugh, turning to the camera…

HUNG: “Adios pendejos.”

Delilah: “Cheers mates!”

HUNG blows a kiss and poses while Delilah waves the screen fading out to black with that said a series of tweets then hit the screen from a time earlier in the week when the tournament schedule had been announced.... But Adam Allocco

/REC

[Image: 6a0GW3C.png]
It is time to get the party Started.