Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: SPIRIT LEAGUE: KALI versus THE Chuke
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
DEADLINE ONE - 3250 ROLEPLAY 24TH APRIL 2020 2359 EST

DEADLINE TWO - SHOOT / SEGMENT 26TH APRIL 2020 2359 EST
OOC: Ok, I am taking a chance here. Filming The Chuke in present day! Not sure where this is going to lead, but at least it should give me possibilities. Best of luck to my brother G!

Legends of The Chuke
Volume 3

“The Dark Side of The Chuke?”

Present Day
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
The Chuke’s Hotel Room

In this very odd and very special Legends of The Chuke we find our hero in a state that we have never witnessed him before except for when The Chuke is wrestling, or at least when The Chuke tries to wrestle, God bless his uncoordinated heart. Normally episodes of Legends of the Chuke involve looking back at that magical (and very drunk) summer of 1996. During the summer of 1996 The Chuke was young, fresh off his engagement that turned out to be a disaster, The Chuke was ready to party it up as much as possible, with every single (and yes a few not so single) girl in sight. Thankfully, The Chuke did not end up with any sort of VD, but how remains one of the many miracles this summer.

The Chuke was in the perfect place to do just that too, a manager at The Boathouse, restaurant at Cedar Point in Sandusky, Ohio. For those of you that don’t know what Cedar Point is, first off, what have you been doing all of your life? Cedar Point is so much more than an Amusement Park, it is called The Amazement Park, with now 17 roller coasters total, which is tied with Canada’s Wonderland for second in the world behind Six Flags Magic Mountain which has 19. Besides that, Cedar Point has an amazing 89 rides total and 63 places to dine, along with numerous games, and Cedar Point really is paradise for tourists wanting to have a good time.

24 years ago however Cedar Point was a little smaller, but it was just as much fun for guests, but also for people who were working there.That included our hero for summers of  1995-1998, because Cedar Point is of course only seasonal work for most people. Oh yes, The Chuke had many a good time at Cedar Point, The Chuke had lots of women at Cedar Point, and with those women The Chuke did many a thing, many which could in fact lead to The Chuke having Little Chukes, though The Chuke has none, as far as The Chuke knows anyway. But this is why we normally relive Legends of the Chuke from Cedar Point because it is just so much fun to relive those times, at least that is what The Chuke tells me, and lets just say that I know The Chuke, intimately!

However, for this week’s episode we see The Chuke sitting alone present day in his Nottingham hotel. As The Chuke sits at what amounts to a dining room table, The Chuke is slowly going through pictures, and it is someone very important to The Chuke’s next match up in the Emerge Spirit League because the person who is the focal point of these pictures is The Chuke’s next opponent, KALI. As The Chuke is going through these pictures however we start to realize that The Chuke is playing the same song in the background on a CD player while looking at pictures of KALI in various promotional materials from Emerge.

Slowly The Chuke starts to sing with the song while still looking through the pictures of KALI again, and there are several, several, several pictures, too many to count really. Although The Chuke would dispute this and say that he is outstanding, the fact remains that The Chuke is a pretty awful singer overall, and particularly terrible when The Chuke is trying to sing rock music but listening closer, the song the The Chuke has chosen to listen to for this particular activity becomes obvious….

“Every breath you take and every move you make
Every bond you break, every step you take, I'll be watching you
Every single day and every word you say
Every game you play, every night you stay, I'll be watching you”

Looking through the pictures of KALI as the song becomes louder and louder, The Chuke starts to sing unfortunately…

The Chuke:  “Oh, can't you see you belong to me
How my poor heart aches with every step you take

Every move you make, and every vow you break
Every smile you fake, every claim you stake, I'll be watching you
Since you've gone I've been lost without a trace
I dream at night, I can only see your face
I look around but it's you I can't replace
I feel so cold and I long for your embrace
I keep crying, "Baby, baby, please"”

As the song ends, The Chuke slowly takes out a phone number, where The Chuke became privy to this information is unknown but as we fade we can hear The Chuke who normally does very well with women giving himself a pep talk…

The Chuke: “Come on, just call her, just call her, what, the worst she can do is say no, and then she might kill you in our match...but what a way to go!”