Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: The Pina Coladas #2 - Joint RP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: CTNWkDS.png]

“Can I just say something,

It was an incredible experience teaming with Hugo in this World’s Best Tournament… We got to go up against some of the most experienced in the industry, right? And let’s be honest no one really gave the Pina Coladas a chance to do much, our first two opponents were incredibly tough, though at the end, we still walked away with 6 whole points and are now in the driver’s seat. Hugo and I know we were lucky, but at the same time, I would like to think our training had something to do with it as well. We both didn’t know if we were ready to take on such talented individuals and making it unscathed is a real testament to HUNG, yes HUNG’s prowess and my teachings from the Helms family really came into play!

I also think the hometown advantage had a lot to do with it as well because that motivated Hugo to no end. The more I think about it I am so excited for our chances now, for this is the first time in a long time that I actually feel like I belong, where I can say that I am doing something I really like and I can’t find a better partner than HUNG.

He’s fun, he makes me feel special and most of all we are like Peanut Butter and…

Okay wait, more like Arroz con Pollo.

I don’t think anyone could have guessed our success, no one, ha! Not even us. We raised some eyebrows, even our own and now we head into Phase 2….

And just like Phase 1?

We are going to shock the world!”

HEY THERE DELILAH….
CHAPTER 2: HUNGover

The World’s Best Tag team tournament, it was actually happening. It actually happened and with it brought two nights of results that both Delilah and HUNG did not expect to actually happen. AS someone looking in they were dream results more than anything for the pair who would have been happy with just a good showing. To everyone they’re both young upstarts, rookies in their first two matches of the Best in the World Tag Team Tournament going by the name The Pina Colada’s. Hardly something to write home about to the general fan, but that all changed after Defeating Lyza Reyes and Devin Brando in a night one shocker.

People begun to take notice and then on night two they went onto and defeated the second set of veterans, Seduction as well. There are some calling this team the world’s best kept secret and that is apt given they’re the only team that has 6 points and with that said are entering uncharted territory against the two people that assaulted them at night two…  Their names are JaMarcus Avery and Madame Faustina Santos, who they will face in Phase Three, then on to Phase Four where they meet the SCW legendary tag team, The Dresser Boys. Could the rookie duo pull the upsets again and find themselves in a great place to make it to the finals at Taking Hold of the Flame?

After the first phase with their two matches many believe they can do it, their pedigree and training are the main reason behind it. Delilah and HUNG came out of nowhere, but the team of Avery and Santos took exception for not scoring any points. They viciously attacked the Pina Coladas, laying them both out, hoping to make a statement. It could have been their plan to soften up the duo, whatever it took to get ahead and put some points on the board…

The question is?

Was it enough?

San Juan, Puerto Rico

HUNG took some vicious head shots, he was out of it after the attack, Delilah wasn’t in great shape either, but she was a lot better than HUNG who had taken the brunt of the assault. Still in their wrestling gear, HUNG was being checked on by the Medical Staff, Delilah was able to focus, her head and back pounding after a gruelling match with Seduction but she was showing more concern for her tag partner.

Mr. Allocco along with SCW had gone out of their way to make sure that the very best medical staff were in attendance for this blockbuster event...

Delilah: “Look all I want to know is… is Hugo going to be okay?”

The EMT was shining a light into the eyes of Delilah who constantly tried to swat it away with her hand. He would look at her a little confused but none more so than she was as she tried to get off the table only to be pushed back by the EMT.

Delilah: “Oi, I wanna go see him!! I’m fine!”

Medic 1: “No entiendo English. No, a speaka English.”

Frustration sat on her face, she sighed before biting her tongue, she wanted to say something feisty, maybe even rude but she didn’t have it in her… She tried to compose herself with a deep breath and looked the EMT in the eyes…

Delilah: “Mate, you just spoke English, I’m not a muppet yeah? You know my tag partner, HUNG?”

Medic 1: “Yo? No… no…. no speaka English….”

Delilah: “So you learned how to speak English to tell me you don’t speak English? How the hell does that bloody work? Look… okay…. Hugo...”

Medic 1: “Jugo? Ah good, es muy Bueno, me gusta jugo de guanabana.”

He spoke so fast she couldn’t understand even if she were fluent, she was starting to get a little irritated now…

Delilah: “Guadalajara? We are in Puerto Rico and I totally know that is not what you are trying to say to me mate. Okay, let me try again, Regan knows some Spanish and I have caught on a few words with Hugo…”

Medic 1: “Jugo….”

Delilah: “No… no mate, HEW-GO. The sexy Puerto Rican, HUNG!”

Medic 1: “Oooooh. HUNG! Oh jes, he hurt bery bad.”

Delilah: “So you do speak English!”

Medic 1: “Poquito.”

Again, she looks at him and begins to wonder if it was this EMT who had a concussion and she was just fine. Or maybe she had one and he was speaking perfect English and she just didn’t know what the hell he was speaking, he could be calling her scrumptious or something for all she knew… Only thought she had now was just what poquito meant…

Delilah: “I don’t know….. no entiendo poquito. Just tell me about HUNG… is he okay?”

Medic 1: “HUNG? Oh jes, he …. Muerto.”

Deliliah sat there blankly for a moment, that word Muerto it sounded so familiar to the young woman, she’s heard it many times before… What did it mean…? She hated not knowing, it was like the chair shots had knocked all common knowledge from her noggin… You could argue that time stood still for her as she tried to figure it out and It was sudden when it hit her like a bolt of lightning and her eyes widened…

She shook her head with what looked like tears starting to well up in her eyes… Did he tell her he was DEAD?!

Medic 1: “HUNG is el Muerto, the death of all single Puerto Rican men, he take all muchachas.”

Delilah breathed a sigh of relief realizing he wasn’t trying to tell him he is dead, just someone who was the death of all single men since he took all the women… Though now that didn’t make her feel any better given how she was getting closer to him…

Delilah: “For fu….. sake…. Okay, mate, please can you just take me to him, I must see him.”

He seemed to understand that and nodded to Delilah which brought about a smile for the first time since they were attacked.

Medic 1: “Okay, come…”

After grabbing his medical bag, the EMT takes me out of my room to another which wasn’t that far from me where Hugo was laying on a table. Hovering over him was a big breasted medic stroking his head as he likely stared right at them...

Delilah: “Oh c’mon…”

Medic 2: “Joo poor thing, I take care of joo papi. You will feel right as rain soon!”

HUNG Groans and holds his face as she starts to lean over him and pressing her chest in his face some…

HUNG: “Oh it hurts mami, it hurts so bad… I think I’m not going to make it…”
Medic 2: “Joo are strong virial young man, you will be fine!!”

Delilah stood in the doorway as her colleague walks in catching her attention. We see HUNG open one eye to check out what is going on as he heard speaking…

HUNG: “Ooooh…. Mi cabeza. I don’t know if I am going to make it. Maybe I need to be at the hospital, so everyone can mourn my death... I am seeing Angels everywhere…”

Medic 2: “Joo aren’t dying on my watch papi chulo.”

Delilah: “Ahem.”

She finally made her presence felt in the room with a cough and instantly Hugo reacts…

HUNG: “Delilah!!”

After hearing her voice, he sat up a little too quickly for his liking and smacked his head against the large light which hovered over him causing him to fall back down to the table holding his head… Delilah quickly rushes over to him…

HUNG: “OW! Where did that come from?!  Uhhh I mean….. uggh…. Delilah? Are you there I hear you… But I can’t see you…  I am weak, I am so glad you are here. HOLD ME!!”

Delilah: “How is he, really?”

HUNG holds his head continuing to feel the pain or lack there of as it seemed now while the medic approaches Delilah with a smile…

Medic 2: “Sorry…. He is going to be okay. He is strong.”

Delilah: “Yeah yeah I heard, strong, young and virial. So you learned all that from stroking his head like he was your pet Shih Tzu or something?”

Medic 2: “Que?”

Delilah: “… God Is he concussed? I know how bad chair shots are.”

The medic looks ta Delilah with a slight scowl at her tone but continued explaining to his plucky tag partner/whatever it is they are…

Medic 2: “There is no concussion but a very bad headache. He was very lucky, he may need to rest a few days, we will take him to the hospital for overnight observation. I will make sure personally that he gets the best care, joo no worry mamacita and….”

Delilah shook her head and held up a hand cutting the medic off… Was this how jealousy felt, or was she protecting her friend/tag partner?

Delilah: “Okay, look. I get that I’m pretty naïve, shy and gullible to a lot but one thing I am not and that’s stupid.”

Medic 2: “No, you are very beautiful.”

HUNG: “I agree!”

Delilah: “Not now Hugo! I see how you look at him lassie.”

Medic 2: “Lassie? Joo call me a dog, puta!?”

Delilah: “What?! I called you… Oh Lassie? No… no… not the Collie, no! It is what we call young females back home and….”

The medic with the big breasts looked at Delilah sternly and she thought for a moment she wanted to fight her… Delilah had sized her up when she walked in but upon closer inspecting didn’t think she could take her, in fact she thought she would likely suffocate her between those giant breasts of hers…

Delilah wasn’t going to back down though; she was worried about Hugo who didn’t look like he was in the best of shape… There is a moments silence in the room with the two women looking like they’re about to go into it, that’s what Delilah thought as did the other EMT but the big breasted medic laughs and grabs hold of her shoulders firmly.

Medic 2: “Fine, jooo come to the hospital with us.”

Delilah: “I… okay.”

HUNG: “Yes, we all go together and be one big happy familia!”

Delilah: “Hugo…. Don’t start.”

Fifteen Minutes Later

Sat in the back of the ambulance Hugo lay there holding his head while the medic continued to check him over, she then heads to the front to speak with her colleague while the young Delilah watches Hugo with a furrowed brow unsure whether he was actually injured or not now…

Delilah: “Really Hugo?”

HUNG: “Babe, do not worry, everything is going to be alright, I am dealing with it all as we speak, I promise that I will pull through this, I swear.”

Delilah: “You’re not dying, Hugo.”

HUNG: “What they did to us, will not go unpunished, if I do not make it, munequa, avenge me.”

Delilah: “Okay, first of all I don’t know what Munequa means, second of all, I need you to listen, I know you are tougher than this, or well I think you are. We were blasted pretty good out there tonight and all I want to do is ball up in a fetal position and cry my eyes out. I have never felt pain like this in a long time…”

HUNG: “A long time!? What happened!?”

Delilah: “Nothing, don’t worry about it.”

HUNG: “Tell me, please!”

She took pause for a moment wondering if she should tell him her secret, something that has been with her for a long long time which could change the whole dynamic of their relationship. But she didn’t wish to risk it… They only knew each other a short while…

Delilah: “I…. well….. so I was speeding on my bike….”

HUNG: “That is so hot! You had a Motorcycle!”

Delilah: “No Hugo, a bloody bicycle, it was a Huffy Pro.”

HUNG: “For a girl, that’s a mean bicycle.”

Delilah: “I was a tomboy, god let me finish!”

HUNG: “Right, sorry.”

Delilah: “So, I was riding and then I decided to take a shortcut and I hit a log that I…. I didn’t see on the road and well…. Then I …..”

HUNG: “Flipped?”

Delilah: “YES! That is it, I flipped and I landed….. like right on….. on….. a porcupine and bloody hell, it hurt!”

Hugo looked at Delilah for a moment, she couldn’t believe she told him such a moronic story, but it was the best thing she could think of at the time, she never dealt with pressure well in these social situations… But while lookin away she felt his hand on hers as he squeezed it reassuringly…

HUNG: “That must have hurt, gorgeous.”

Delilah: “Oh it did…. It hurt soooo much that….”

She thought fuck it and was about to just say it but then her gut twisted and she stopped and changed her words…

Delilah: “It felt like……. I don’t know….”

HUNG: “Because it was so damn painful?”

Delilah: “Yes, that’s it!”

Hugo sat up and looked Delilah in the eyes before he clenched a fist as best he could without hurting himself…

HUNG: “This story of you inspires me because I want to be that guy, the man you are proud of, who can take a hit, who would stand up to a dragon with a sword, fending them off to save the princess.”

Delilah: “What?! That’s not what I…”

HUNG: “Hush!”

He placed a finger on Delilah’s lips taking her by surprise as he continued…

HUNG: “Let me finish beautiful… I took those hits as chivalrous as I could mami, all for you. I wanted to be your hero…. Cue “I could be your hero baby….”

Delilah: “Enrique Iglesias is from Spain.”

HUNG: “Damn it…. Let me think of a Marc Anthony song….”

Delilah: “Or Ricky Martin!”

HUNG: “Ugh… Let me die now……”

He laid back on the gurney and held his head, I think he was still pretty banged up form the two matches and those shots by the chairs didn’t help matters. He was fighting through it for Delilah she begun to realise that as they continued to the hospital, both left to their thoughts which took them back a few weeks ago on their date…

A Few Weeks Back

I had never seen a steak that big in my life. I didn’t know how to react; all I could think about was my stomach exploding if I put this thing in my mouth. Looking over at Hugo, he was all smiles. I turned back to Regan at the bar and she had almost every cute guy hitting on her and I could tell that she was getting madder but the minute. The secret was out already, Hugo knew Regan was there watching us, she was worried about me is all. I looked him in the eye, then back at the steak, I took a bite and it was delicious, no doubt about it. Smiling I took a few more bites.

HUNG: “There is nothing like a woman that eats red meat. See Delightful, I told you, can’t go wrong with a Porterhouse.”

Delilah: “Tell me something, is this the meal you recommend every girl that you go on a first date with, it seems like it…”

I looked down at the plate a little disheartened, it felt like it really did and I got it, he was handsome, funny why wouldn’t he do just that to win over a girl? But his response wasn’t what I had expected…

HUNG: “Well, no, only the ones I like.”

Well that didn’t sound as good as I thought it would…

HUNG: “See there was this one time, this one fine mami you know? A real sex pot if there ever was one… she was kind of quirky, funny and very naïve which made her so super-hot like the Little House on the Prairie hot you know?”

Delilah: “I have no bloody clue what Little House on the Prairie is mate.”

HUNG: “It is about…. You know what, never mind. Look, that girl was special, and I told her to order the Porterhouse.”

Delilah: “Oh…. I see….”

I didn’t see at all, my mind was all the place who was he talking about, why would you talk about another woman you went on a date with on a date you were on tonight?! Was he that stupid, was I that stupid…

He grinned at me and I still hadn’t realized what he was trying to say…

HUNG: “It is you, Delilah! I am talking about you, no one else…”

He had me there for a minute, I was like literally crushed for a second, I was going to start balling or just make a scene in the restaurant, throw the plate at him, look badass, get a cheer, hopefully someone recorded it and it goes viral on YouTube, that way I save face, then people would think I’m cool, but false alarm anyway, nothing to see, the thought counted though, I am pretty impressed with my thoughts….

Delilah: “Awww…. You are so sweet.”

HUNG: “Let’s say after dessert, we split and ditch that crazy lady over there... shes giving me the evil eye…”

Delilah: “What Regan?!”

I looked around only to see Regan at the bar watching us both still, I could see what he meant she did look a little crazy…

Delilah: “Oh… Well Okay, bro…. …”

Hugo: “She’s hot in a single white female kinda way… Feel free to tell her that.”

Oh god I hope she never learns he said that…. I shook my head adamantly before trying not to laugh…

Delilah: “That’s Regan and she would kill you if she heard you say that, and she is not my mom! She is my cousin! And my legal guardian I guess, or something like that thought I am over eighteen so I don’t know what she is and I am not going to ditch her, I would never do that, she has been my lifeline and…..”

HUNG: “You don’t want to go and have a little fun?”

Delilah: “What kind of “fun”?”

He sat there and thought for a moment, I wasn’t sure what he was going to suggest. I hoped it didn’t’ involve sex, Regan warned me against that… Don’t prove her right please, you’re cute and fun and…

HUNG: “Have you ever been rollerblading on the beach?”

Phew he is totally not thinking about sex… Unless that is a euphemism for it? No, what am I thinking of course it isn’t!!!

Delilah: “Uh…. No. Is it fun?”

He looked at me like I had just insulted his very existence, jaw dropped and everything… That didn’t last long though as he threw his arm up into the air.

HUNG: “SI SENORITA! Of course, it is fun! I mean it’s more than fun and well, it gives me an excuse to hold your hand.”

Delilah: “I don’t know… I feel like I am doing something wrong. I can’t ditch her; I should never do that to Regan!”

HUNG: “C’mon Mami, you know you wanna… Live a little, I promise it will be fun and…

He raised his brows and I don’t know what come over me, but I couldn’t say no to those eyes of his and thus made the plan.

One Hour Later

I couldn’t believe I let him talk me into rollerblading, holy shit, did I just curse!? That’s okay it’s in my thoughts so it’s not like anyone can hear me. I could say fuck, shit, bitch, cunt, uhhh…… pecker-head! Yeah, I better stop. He held my hand as we bladed around the beach parkway. I know that Regan will not be happy with me, she had like five guys trying to buy her drinks and food, get her number, and such, I am sure she didn’t notice what we were doing….

Delilah: “I can’t believe this, she’s going to kill me!”

HUNG: “But are you having fun, that is the question!”

Delilah: “Yes! I mean, I am trying to keep my balance, but this is the most fun I have had in so long!”

HUNG: “Stick with me mami, and I promise you there will be a lot more fun! Next we will climb Machu Picchu!”

Delilah: “Uh…..”

HUNG: “We will surf 50-foot waves off the coast of Costa Rica!”

Delilah: “Uh….”

HUNG: “We will swim with sharks at the Great Barrier Reef!”

Delilah: “You are outta your blo….. oh shi….”

I couldn’t stop my feet giving way underneath me, I slipped and busted my ass on the concrete, dragging down Hugo with me. Neither of us were dressed for skating but we didn’t care. With both sat there for a moment looking at one another before laughing. I was seriously having the time of my life right now. The laughing stopped though, that is when our eyes met, and he leaned in ready to kiss me when….

A voice ruined the mood completely… God damn it!

Voice: “If your lips touches her, I will bury you in this fucking beach, vato.”

I quickly looked up to see Regan glaring right at us. I scurried back some, Hugo sat there, shaking his head annoyed….

Regan: “What the hell is your problem? Why are you shaking your head!?”

HUNG: “I am Puerto Rican! Not Mexican! Vato is Mexican!!”

Regan: “You’re in Southern California, dumbass. All there is here is Mexican, so don’t give me attitude kid I won’t hesitate to castrate you.”

Immediately his eyes widened, and he grabbed hold of his penis and closed his legs…

Regan: “Now why the hell did you two ditch me and I want answers, I don’t want excuses, alright!”

I went to answer her, give her the real story but Hugo shook his head and winked like he had it all under control. God he totally never…

HUNG: “She was feeling sick mami so I took her out for some fresh air. “

Regan: “Okay, so what about the rollerblades?”

HUNG: “Oh these? Well uh… Her feet were cold, so I found these rollerblades and I asked to borrow mine and vavazoom….. here we are on our butts and you don’t believe a word I am saying...”

Regan: “Not one bloody word, I wasn’t born yesterday.”

HUNG: “Then would you believe that I bought these for her as a first date gift and I actually bought you a pair too?”

Regan: “What?!”

Again I tried to interject, but Hugo acted like he had everything under control with another wave of the hand… He was so smooth when talking, it was enough to make me want to melt…

HUNG: “We wanted to ask if you’d like to join us but we thought… I thought you’d like to finish with all those dudes trying to ask The Hellcat out on a date and well and…”

Regan: “Stop talking you’re worse than some of those on the SCW roster with all the crap you’re spewing! I’m married, HAPPILY married, none of those assholes would have a chance with me. So tell me the fucking truth.”

b “You’re beautiful?!”

Regan: “Bullshit… I mean, Delilah?”

Regan growled under her breath, he was getting under her skin which I guess isn’t that hard, but she didn’t want to do anything to him in front of me. So as she looked at me, It was time to lie, I don’t know if I can to Regan though, but I was going to do my best to cover us and make sure that Hugo didn’t get in trouble…. I sat there on the floor, in my dress thinking what would Hugo say…

Delilah: “Well, I….”

Regan: “Delilah...”

Delilah: “Yeah, right…. It’s all Hugo’s fault, he told me it would be fun!”

HUNG: “Yeah! Wait…. What!?”

At that very moment I could see her eyes glaring bullets at him and I come to terms that whatever happened next was going to be my fault…

San Juan, Puerto Rico

The memory of the date was still fresh in both the young lovebirds minds, both sitting in the back of the ambulance smiling about how it went. Two peas In a pod, their thoughts almost as one when remembering how pissed off Regan was. But to them it was worth it, they forged a bond that evening. He showed her things she had never experienced before, how to have fun and it wasn’t just that night either.

Every night since then they’ve hung out and done things together, she has enjoyed herself.

Delilah: “Hey, no matter how we feel right now, we did it yeah. We won two matches back to back and showed them, The Pina Coladas are for real so what I need from you, is to recover quickly, do whatever it is you must do, be that tough hombre I know you are.”

HUNG: “I will…”

Delilah: “I mean it, let’s go out there and win in Phase 3 and 4, show them we are the best right out of training school, right?”

HUNG: “Right mami. I feel like my head is going to explode and….”

He was talking like it was still very much the end of the world for him, she scooted over to be closer to him and held his hand this time. He looked like he was about to say something else but Delilah didn’t hesitate, she leaned down and kissed him passionately, so much so there was definitely a little tongue.

It was a moment lost in time between the two, Delilah the first to pull away with a smirk on her lips now, she really liked that and by the look on Hugo’s so did he as he immediately sat up and slapped the side of the ambulance…

HUNG: “Turn this ambulance around, my Girlfriend and I are going to hit Viejo San Juan!”

Did he just call me his girlfriend….?

I liked the sound of that.

SCENE FADES

+===========+

THE PINA COLADA’S

The Scene Opens…

Both HUNG and Delilah are sitting at a tiki bar on the beach, they are sipping, you guessed it, Pina Coladas. Delilah has on a sarong, bikini top and sandals, her nails polished a matte baby pink and long hair in double ponytails. HUNG is in shorts, a beach shirt unbuttoned and flip flop, his hair styled perfectly. They both toast before turning to the camera…

REC:

HUNG has a huge grin on his face while leaning against the par as Delilah starts first, her baby brown eyes look into the camera, speaking in her English accent, as she waves…

Delilah: “Heya, both Hugo and I felt like we needed a little rest and relaxation after being jumped but those two sore losers, JaMarcus Avery and Madame Faustina Santos at the end of our second match. See they couldn’t score any points themselves so what did they do? They attack us? This is where Regan taught me, once you start making waves, there will be targets on our backs. No one thought that we would come into this tournament and not only have fun, but also kick some arse and surprise all these talented wrestlers who thought we were just a couple of rookies that never had it in us let alone match some of the most talented stars from all over the world.”

HUNG: “ALL OVER THE WORLD! Including us representing Puerto Rico and Wales! Welsh Ricans!”

Delilah: “Uhhh… okay. So anyways, what I was saying mates is that Hugo and I came prepared this time, we didn’t know what to expect from Brando and Reyes to Seduction in San Juan. But that was then, this is now and our eyes are firmly set on you Avery & Santos and thenThe Dresser Boys and lastly, Honorable Win. See Hugo and I are really excited and looking forward to these great challenges ahead of us. You Avery and Santos tried to end out nights which was the highest of highs for us, you even tried to end our careers early, especially Hugo’s! But we’re still here, we’re still ticking which must annoy you both. Because all you did was rile us up didn’t you. While Hugo and I love a good time on the beach, drinking Pina Coladas and basking in the sun, the one thing we are not going to tolerate is any of these teams trying to hurt us any more, sorry it is not happening.”

HUNG: “We already got hurt babe.”

Delilah: “Babe? Really? Work with me here!”

HUNG: “Oh right, right. I mean…. You can’t break us! Was that good?”

Delilah smiles, leans in and kisses HUNG….

Delilah: “Totally. Santos and Avery, you two are big…. Okay well Avery is, Santos likes to laugh a lot and she is mean, but that doesn’t matter, we came out winners on both nights and we will come out winners again on both nights and earn our 12 points. You failed to keep us down. All you did was fill us up with re…… “

HUNG: “Say it…. Say it….. Say it…..”

Delilah: “PINA COLADAS! Does it stop there? No, because we have faced the odds before and overcome them, we have come out on top, we have shown the rest of the teams in this tournament believe it or not we are the ones to beat, we’re the ones you all have to play catch up too now!”

HUNG: “We are and you know why?”

Delilah: “Teamwork?”

HUNG: “Pina Coladas.”

Delilah giggles….

Delilah: “Oh stop. So, do you want to say something so I can drink mine?”

HUNG: “I’d rather drink you…”

Delilah shakes her head, wanting him to focus which gets another giggle from her as he nods…

HUNG: “SLURP…. oh, I mean sure! So, while I was being taken to the hospital and fighting for my life, Delilah was my passion, she was the only thing that kept me from going into the light. See, when I was cracked in the head, what they didn’t know was that I don’t even use that side of the brain anyway. Sure it hurt like hell you know, but I’m a big boy I can take it. Now, when it comes to my girl Delilah? Attacking her? Doing those things to her, to me now that is unforgiveable which is why my Puerto Rican blood is boiling and the last thing you want to do is piss off a Boricua!”

Delilah: “Here baby, take a sip of this PINA COLADA.”

HUNG: “You are a life saver babe, thanks. See!? Delilah is the reason I was never going to give up and get right back up, fight and keep going on! Avery and Santos? What you did was a huge mistake, because we like to celebrate and party, and when you take away the one activity we enjoy most? That puts us in a mood and while we are trying to remember what is important, whether it be the Dresser Boys or Avery and Santos, we are going up 12pts baby and sitting comfortably at the very top and booking our spot. When we go to the last phase and then Taking Hold of the Flame where we will win this this damn thing. At first we were happy to be here and just compete and learn from the lot of your experienced talent, but now?”

Delilah: “Our eyes are opened, and we know that this is for our taking. Hugo and I are ready for anything and if we need to get dirty, well…. I guess we are going to have to get dirty then! Right Hugo…. Though I really don’t know how dirty is dirty, right?”

HUNG: “Oh babe, we can get really dirty.”

Delilah: “Okay, then it is settled, we are getting really dirty. I told Regan I would make her proud, Hugo promised his peers that he would make them proud and back in the Caribbean? We are not just going to drink PINA COLADAS! We are?

They both look at each other and smirk….

HUNG: “We are going to Ba-Car-Di rum party all night long! The party is just starting, the drinks are cold, the salsa music is playing and we are ready to roll on! Right babe?"

Delilah: “Right babe and like I told Regan, we are not just here to compete, we are here to win this, the first time a rookie team has entered a tournament like this and won it. Sure, we should be humble but right now, I don't think we need."

HUNG: "No we don't. Welcome to the fiesta!"

Delilah: "Oh and one more thing….. Cheers mates!”

HUNG and Delilah hold up their Pina Coladas before toasting and sipping….

FADE TO BLACK

/REC