Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Tommy Valentine FF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OOC: Been a stressful and extremely busy week so have no choice but to use my last rp for this one due to not having any time to rustle up what I was hoping to do.

Backstage Following The TV Title Match vs Derek Adonis

April 8th

Kandis and I walked into the locker room following our altercation with Blake, all smiles for the camera. As soon as I closed the door behind us though, the smile vanished from my face and I tossed the titles on a nearby bench. Kandis was still smiling to herself as I folded my arms and frowned. "Want to tell me what all that was about?" I asked, no… Demanded to know as the smile slowly dropped from her face and she looked at me, puzzled.

"What do you mean?" Kandis asked, the smile now gone from her face.

I scoffed, disappointed that she hadn’t caught herself all but flirting with Blake’s hired help. "You know exactly what I mean" I exclaimed, doing my best to not get angry with her for once again seeming to take the flirting too far.

She laughed almost nervously as she then looked at me, the confusion still clear on her face. "Is this some kind of test? Because I'm not following…" Kandis murmured as I could feel the anger boiling once more, but once more I managed to at least appear calm. I didn’t like being angry with Kandis but sometimes it felt like she was testing boundaries.

"I thought we'd got past all of this" I said, once again hoping she’d drop the pretence of ignorance and just ‘fess up to what she’d done.

It appeared that she was still keeping to her story as I sighed. This seemed to cause her to be even more confused, however. "All of what? Tommy, I really just want us to focus on the fact that you're STILL a double champion and more importantly I want to give my man another reward" she said, a smirk on her face as I shook my head again. "Huh?" Kandis asked as I just stared at her.

"You're avoiding the question" I exclaimed as I took a few steps towards her.

The confusion had left her face now and she matched my gaze with her own now. "Just tell me what you want me to answer and I'll do it Tommy" Kandis said finally as I nodded slightly, glad she had finally quit it with the pretending.

I gestured to the door of the locker room, implying what I was talking about. The confrontation with Blake. "The flirting" is all I said as she looked at me, realisation dawning on her face

Kandis’ eyes widened before she smiled ever so slightly. "Oh that? It was nothing, just showing Blake that he'll always have to settle for the consolation prize" she said, a mischievous smirk now on her face. She was obviously proud of her handiwork but I wasn’t so sure if it was one of her finest ideas.

I ran a hand through my hair and looked at her with exasperation. There was no love lost between myself and Blake, but I wouldn’t put anything past him during this most recent crusade he had taken upon himself to go on with since his return. "Maybe so, but I'd rather not have to worry about him getting to me through you and your fondness for his hired help" I said gruffly, her blasé attitude towards what just happened rubbing me up the wrong way.

It appeared Kandis finally realised that it wasn’t a trivial matter to me as she walked over and stood right in front of me, close enough for me to feel her breath on my face. "You were there five minutes ago right? Even if Blake wasn't practically married now, I wouldn't touch him if he paid me all the money in the world. He makes my skin crawl Tommy…" she scoffed as she then cocked her head to the side and looked at me with the sly smile she flashed me when she was fired up and in the mood. She took my hand and pressed it to her cheek as she fixed me with a sultry stare to confirm what I suspected. "Whilst you make my skin tingle with pleasure… And you make ME want to do the crawling…" she murmured that last bit as she leant in and breathed heavily in my ear, knowing exactly what it did to me.

I’d have been fucking her against the wall right there and then if my mind hadn’t been preoccupied with the concerns slowly taking root in my head. I somehow fought back my urge to take Kandis there and then as I took a half step back and left myself just out of her reach so I could talk to her. "I'm being serious" I said as calmly as I could.

"So am I" Kandis said as she tried to close the gap between us once more, but once again and took myself to the same distance so I could say what needed to be said.

We’d just started to get back on track following my misunderstanding of the conversation between Kandis and Ashley that I’d caught the end of and assumed the worst, but I couldn’t help feel that this was a situation that could have slowly drifted into dangerous territory again if I didn’t speak up and tell her my concern. "I just don't want you to forget about our agreement" I said, seeing the look of exasperation on her face as she shook her head.

Kandis closed the gap between us once again and this time I didn’t move as she put a hand on my chest and stroked it up and down before looking at me. "I thought we dealt with this issue you had back at the club opening? I haven't… I won't do anything unless you tell me to because it'll help us. I promise"she stated and I was just about to nod when an idea hit me. It might not lead to anything but it was always good to have a contingency plan, right?

"You promise?" I asked her, a smile creeping to my face.

"Yes!" Kandis exclaimed with a solemn nod before she looked at me properly and noticed the smile on my face which caused her features to contort back into confusion.

"Why?" I asked her as I ran a hand along her shoulder and up into her hair.

Kandis smiled at my touch. "Because I belong to you, silly" she purred as she leant into my hand as I finally relaxed enough to move my hand. She frowned a little but then the smile was back as I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Yeah, you're right… But speaking of what you promised, how about if Blake gets a bit too big for his boots, you show him how easy his sidekick can be swayed to our way of thinking, huh?" I said, a smirk on my face as Kandis was soon grinning like the Cheshire Cat.

She nodded, understanding exactly what I was getting at, especially as he wasn’t going to take me blind-siding him very well "Ooo I do like that idea" she said with a knowing smile on her face now.

I ran my hands slowly down her back. "Good… But do you know what I like?" I asked as I grabbed her irresistible ass in both hands.

"What?" she asked, my actions causing her to squeal the word out instead of saying it, which made me chuckle for a few moments before I could answer properly.

Returning the favour from earlier, I leant right in to her ear and after nibbling the earlobe, causing her to groan in the process, I breathed my answer into her ear. "I'm liking the sound of watching you crawl over to me as you said before" I murmured as Kandis was already stepping back and peeling her top off, revealing the goods that I couldn’t get enough of.

"Mmmm, I think after your heroics in that ring, it's the least I can do" Kandis purred as she then pulled down the booty shorts, leaving herself naked before she dropped onto her hands and knees and crawled over to me, skilfully pulling down my the bottom half of my ring gear as I stroked her head.

"That's my girl" I managed to moan before Kandis began to give me my reward for being the best at what I do.

======

So here we are…

After quite a successful few months in my career, we get to this stage. Now with the collective intelligence of most people out there, I can bet there's going to be a lot of focus on how Breakdown turned out for me… Which wasn't ideal, but that's just how things go in this business. It's infuriating for many reasons but on the bright side, the fact I am one of the only people to have won the Television Title on three different occasions already sets me on a pedestal above most others anyway, so I wonder how long it'll be before that becomes something that needs to be beaten due to gold lust…? Moving on though, as I could talk all day about that particular title and the circumstances around it… I'll get my chance again one day and it'll be pretty sweet setting a record of my own! Cold Blooded is something that Kandis and I anticipated, we had to create our own chance of getting a title shot by taking out everyone put in front of us both inside and outside the ring… We had to intervene when a couple of entitled gold whores tried to jump the queue… Then we had to overcome said team as well as once again throwing down with my frenemies, the Infamous to prove what we had been saying from the moment our straight up rematch was denied due to semantics.

We ARE the tag division!

We WILL take out anyone who gets in the way!

We WON'T be disrespected!

Now at this point, I'll say I'm pleasantly surprised that we have a completely new team cobbled together that we get to dismantle bit by bit for our first title match, because after Regan's on air tantrums and sulking, I expected management to throw 'Frozen Hell' another title shot just because both those women can do no wrong… But I guess giving her the Television Title shot she suddenly decided she wanted was obviously enough to appease her for the time being… So Kandis and I get to play with two new scrubs in our division… Two that I'm pretty familiar with but for completely different reasons. Now don't get me wrong, I can quite obviously tell how "The Mason's" have managed to get a shot at our titles, I mean I made a complete mockery of Blake after I told him to keep his beak out of my business and he chose to ignore my bit of professional advice… And I didn't shake Kelsai's hand after a match so I instantly became the Devil Incarnate, instantly Out-Deviling Damian in one motion… So yeah, Sasha was obviously going to book a match based on my behaviour towards the two of them. Well done Sasha for being smart and feeding us two people that really deserve a reality check and who will learn to stick to their lane in future after we've done with them. But herein lies my problem…

Could you imagine if the two of them got their hands on these titles. Belts that we have shed so much blood, sweat and tears over? That we've decimated so many teams to get to possess? That we've silenced so many critics regarding? There's a reason we became the 'gatekeepers' of the division, and stopping people like Blake and Kelsai from ever getting anywhere near these belts is a big part of it. 

This match isn't going to be a labour of love... No pun intended, for you when you step between the ropes and face us down. This will be the two of you trying to get over the embarrassment that The Connection has caused you and gaining some kind of Absolution in the process. The Tag Titles would be just a mere by-product of gaining that petty revenge and as you saw when we won the belts for the second time, we aren't allowing people who are in it for anything other than the honour of being the champions and the prestige that comes with them to get their mitts on them… I'd rather eat my own arms first! You have no business being in our world, and at Cold Blooded you'll finally realise that and perhaps you'll be better people for it. Something that will undoubtedly be invaluable to you in particular, Blake; you really do think you're the bona fide badass don't you? Coming back and involving yourself in everyone's business… Vintage Billy Boy by the way... You so badly want people to view you as this person that's like Frank Castle, taking care of business through any means necessary and all that jazz… When in actual fact, if people were honest… They would view you as what you really are.

A fucking parasite.

Think about it, since everyone was introduced to William Blake Mason… With the odd moment where I thought, 'hey, this guy might not be a complete douchecanoe' there has always been someone he's attached to, leeched from or rode their coattails… Whether it's my greatest failed experiment Harmony Fisher, the unhealthy obsession with Kelcey Wallace, his marriage to Bree Lancaster who I can't help but admire these days, his shacking up with Taylor Chase and now his fascination with intervening in Peyton's life for no real reason other than to just be the cockroach that SCW can't get rid of for too long before it comes back… He's attached himself to individual after individual and come up with some justification that probably sounds all cool and tough in his head for most cases… But is really just sad.

This is another one of those instances, William. The only difference this time is that the person you've attached yourself to is Kelsai. A naive young woman that has a potentially great career in the business ahead of her, with all the tools in the world to aid her… Not quite sure why she'd marry into your family without being forced at gunpoint, but hey horses for courses… Victor might actually be the brother that received the redeeming qualities from the genes, who knows! The point I was going to make before being sidetracked is this, I thought you were a piece of work before… But Kelsai doesn't need you, and she doesn't need dragging into trouble that you running your mouth and forgetting your place has gotten you into. She was happy to go skipping around in the back with her cutesy little mantra and that happy go lucky attitude, reflecting on where she went wrong when I took the Television Title away from her and stopped the momentum she had built dead right there in the space of seconds.

Because of you William Blake Mason, your sister in law becomes collateral damage. You had the balls to Tweet me saying I brought this on myself? What about Kelsai? Did she bring this on herself? Does she deserve what's going to happen for the sake of your ego? You may think that you are some vigilante that's going to show me the error of my ways, but we both know that as talented and tenacious as you are in that ring, Kandis and I are better. However much potential Kelsai has for the future, The Connection are the best in the here and now. At the Pay Per View, this parasite finally gets the dose of Vermicide he needs, and I'm sorry Kelsai, but that means that you and any hopes of vengeance you have will be Knee Deep in trouble!