Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: [Katie Steward] Fatal Fortunes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Goddess of Desire | Katie Steward | "A Friendly Thief and Blessed Fortunes"

{The episode starts in Los Angeles, California at Katie’s Church of her Lady Goddess. The scene opens up in the basement inside Katie’s private mediation room. We find Katie laying down on a yoga mat staring up at the ceiling while some soft relaxing mediation music plays. Katie is wearing her religious wrestling designed ring robe as she is wrapped up in it. She holds her hand up pressed against her forearm looking a bit frustrated with things.}

Katie Steward: Why do I even bother? I tried to help Konrad by having the Goddess open her arms and accept him, but he’s just like the rest. Just throws it back in my face like the Goddesses love is nothing. It’s just so sickening how I am treated by everyone. When all I am doing is just trying to spread the good one of our Goddess. How am I the bad guy?

{Katie rolls her head to the side looking at her table with her phone on the stand still playing it music and the incense holder that has a pile of ash on it from the burnt stick.}

Katie Steward: Oh my Goddess, how long have I been laying here?

{Katie sits up on her yoga mat. She wonders just how much time she’s lost locking herself in her room trying to clear her head.}

{Katie overhears some loud commotion coming from the church upstairs. She picks herself up off the floor and heads out of the room to check it out. Katie walks back into the church to find TJ Johnson in a tug of war with a thief who are fighting over a wooden box that the money for the church is in. Katie walks over and watches the two struggling in their fight. She turns her attention to the thief and as Katie gets a good look she thinks she recognizes the person.}

Katie Steward: Brooke? Is that you?

{The thief hears their name and they get spook. They let go of the wooden box and TJ flies backwards to the ground causing the money to spill out. The thief turns after hearing their name called. They look at Katie and they too recognize her.}

Brooke: Katie? What are you doing here?

Katie Steward: This is my church.

Brooke: No way.

{TJ picks himself up off the floor and grabs the money putting it back in the box. He turns to Katie a little out of breath and very hostile towards Katie’s acquaintances.}

TJ Johnson: Katie, you know this woman?

Katie Steward: Yeah. She’s Weasel’s sister. I haven’t seen you in so long. Before I started with SCW, wow it’s been just…

TJ Johnson: Seriously? She was trying to rob the church.

Brooke: Excuse you. I was stealing. I was taking money back from the institutionalized religion that takes money from the gullible to line the pockets of the church.

Katie Steward: Do I do that? TJ?

TJ Johnson: No, of course not. You have your acting and SCW money, so this is legitimate going back to the community.

{Katie looks at TJ with a confused look to match what she is thinking right now. TJ gets offended at Katie for questioning him.}

TJ Johnson: Are you questioning me about this? Katie, we talked about this when we first started the church. It’s what you wanted.

Katie Steward: Yeah. Of course. I’m sorry TJ. My head is all screwed up right now. I was lost in my meditation. He’s right, Brooke. We do donate the money to women’s group and big sister programs. It’s what our Goddess wants and also big sister program is special to me. It’s where I met Gigi.

Brooke: Oh, that’s cool.

TJ Johnson: So what does she do? Just go around and rob people? Acting like Antifa?

Katie Steward: Oh Brooke has always been looking out for women. It was actually quite a bit inspiring.

TJ Johnson: Well, maybe you should make her like a Saint for the Goddess then?

Katie Steward: Oh, I can do that. That would be amazing. I can tell so many stories.

Brooke: Thanks for the offer, Katie. I’ll have to decline it. I can’t really have my face out there.

Katie Steward: Oh right, you must’ve been busy the last few years with everything that’s gone on in the real world.

Brooke: Which I should probably head out. I can’t be in a place for too long.

{Brooke turns around and walks away leaving the church. TJ walks over to Katie to protest her leaving as she did try and rob them.}

TJ Johnson: Are you just going to let her leave?

Katie Steward: No. Of course, not. (calling out) Brooke! Wait.

{Katie runs after and catches up to Brooke. TJ follows closely behind her.}

Katie Steward: Brooke, before you leave and disappear again. Why don’t we got out for a quick lunch? It is lunch time, right?

TJ Johnson: Yes Katie, but she tried to rob us and you inviting her to lunch?

Katie Steward: TJ she didn’t know it was us that she was robbing. Plus, she’s sorry.

Brooke: Yeah, TJ. I’m sorry I didn’t know who you were. Katie, I’ll be waiting for you outside, ok?

{Brooke takes her sunglasses with heart-shaped frames off her head and puts them on as she leaves the church.}

Katie Steward: What is wrong with you? You’re acting weird today.

TJ Johnson: I’m sorry, Katie. I don’t know or trust her and you don’t really know her that much either. You did say you hadn’t seen her since before SCW which was a very long…

Katie Steward: Careful, what you say next TJ!

TJ Johnson: I’m just saying you don’t know her or why she was stealing.

Katie Steward: Well maybe that’ll just be something I talk to her about on our lunch.

{Katie walks away from TJ and leaves the church to join Brooke outside. Outside the church, Katie joins Brooke.}

Brooke: So what did you have in mind?

Katie Steward: There is a place around the corner that is pretty nice.

Brooke: Is it a chain restaurant?

Katie Steward: No. It’s a small business. Family owned. It’s a really nice restaurant.

{Katie and Brooke just to walk away that is when Katie’s brat Katelyn Buehler stop by and catches leaving.}

Katelyn Buehler: Hey Kate, where are you going?

Katie Steward: Hi Katelyn I was just going to lunch with an old friend.

Katelyn Buehler: Friend? What friend, a best friend?

Katie Steward: No. No, just an old friend. She’s actually Weasel’s sister.

Katelyn Buehler: Oh…

Brooke: Hi, Brooke.

Katelyn Buehler: Katelyn. Katie’s best friend.

{Katelyn shakes Brooke’s hand introducing one another. Katelyn smiles at her acting a bit dominant at her title.}

Brooke: I thought Gina was your best friend?

{Katelyn smiles disappears quickly and she looks to get a bit upset. Katie can see she is probably going to snap so she changes the subject.}

Katie Steward: Katelyn, we were just heading to lunch. Do you want to join us? You can probably find out some juicy gossip from my past that only a bestie would know if someone ask you later on about…

Katelyn Buehler: That’s true. I would need to know this. Ok, I’ll come along to your lunch.

{Katelyn joins Katie and Brooks on their lunch as the three walk to the restaurant nearby and the scene fades.}

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

{The scene opens around 30 minutes later to the restaurant where Katie, Katelyn and Brooke sit at their table with their lunch. Katelyn is the first to go in and first out about Katie’s past.}

Katelyn Buehler: So how long ago did you know Katie?

Katie Steward: Let’s not actually put a number on it, can we?

Katelyn Buehler: Got it, Kate. So are we talking College Katie? Do you have stories?

Brooke: Well I’m a few years younger than Katie, so I wasn’t in college with her. I don’t think there really is much to say. You were a theater major. Unless you wanted to watch her student film.

Katelyn Buehler: Yes. That’s what a best friend should watch. Katie, can I?

Katie Steward: No. We don’t need to know about me.

Katelyn Buehler: What do you mean? Don’t you want to impress her? You’re a legend in SCW with more accolades than everyone. I sure Weasel was good, but you’re incredible. Definitely the most successful since your what days were those?

Katie Steward: Thank you, Katelyn, but we don’t need to talk about Weasel, Mimic and Gina...

Brooke: Woah. That is impressive. You’re an actress, a champion. You have your own church.

Katelyn Buehler: I know. Most in SCW really don’t like her and I keep telling her that’s the world we live in. People hate powerful and successful women. Especially a Goddess.

Brooke: Yeah, I’ve seen those types of people online.

Katie Steward: Yeah, they can be a little rough.

Katelyn Buehler: She was just put into a cage match with a cage fighter and she had no fears about it.

Katie Steward: Thank you, Katelyn. I’m a bad ass. So Brooke, about you. What have you been up to?

Brooke: Nothing glamorous, or bad ass.

{Brooke’s phone goes off and she takes the message. It seems pretty important as excuses herself from the lunch.}

Brooke: Oh, my ride is here. Thanks for the lunch Katie. We can do this again later.

Katie Steward: But, I…

{Brooke grabs her heart sunglasses and gets up from the table and leaves the restaurant.}

Katelyn Buehler: She was nice.

Katie Steward: Katelyn, I wanted to find out what she was up.

Katelyn Buehler: Sorry. She said she wanted to do this later. So you can catch up then with your friend. Just friend, right?

Katie Steward: Yes. Just a friend.

{Katelyn smiles as she sits back in her chair. Katie turns her head and watches Brooke get into a car and drive off. Katie turns back around to Katelyn.}

Katie Steward: Also thanks Katelyn for reminding me how bad ass I can be even in the face of people’s rejections of the Goddess. I needed to hear it.

Katelyn Buehler: That’s what a bestie is for. You’ll get the last laugh on all the haters.

{Katie and Katelyn finish their lunch and Katie handles the check as the scene fades.}

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

{The scene changes back to the church and Katie returns walking inside. TJ waits for her to see what she found out.}

TJ Johnson: So, what happened? Did you lose anything else?

Katie Steward: Oh for the Love of the Goddess, are you still on this? She didn’t beat your ass. She was clearly in need of something and I wanted to help her. It is probably what the Goddess would want. I also needed a distraction today.

TJ Johnson: This about the cage match with Konrad?

Katie Steward: I was thrown into a cage with an animal. Someone who shown to have anger issues. Am I upset about that? Yes. I try mediating in my room downstairs, but didn’t help. Think I need to try a new flavor of incense.

TJ Johnson: I’ll see what I can find. What are you going to do now?

Katie Steward: Prepare. Katelyn reminded me about my haters and how much my success makes them jealous. I need to become the most decorate champion in SCW. Call Sasha, we need to discuss Fatal Fortunes.

{Katie dismisses TJ to go tackle his assignment and Katie walks down the aisle of her church as the scene fades.}

{The scene opens later that night at Katie’s church. Katie is standing on her altar in her religious design wrestling ring robe.}

Katie Steward: Fatal Fortunes, a time in SCW where anything can happen and shockingly it does. Fatal Fortunes is where I won the Adrenaline Championship. This year. This year is going to be different. There is going to be no unpredictability. 1 of 2 things is going to happen and I’m going to tell you right now what those are going to be.

Katie Steward: First, the most obvious and when Sasha D. gets her messages delivers she’s going to know. That the asses will be defending their tag team championship against me and whoever else will have luck on their side. Personally I would love for it to be Gigi and that is noted in Sasha’s messages. If it doesn’t happen in the next 2 weeks then it’ll be Taking Hold of the Flame or even Rise to Greatness. I am done playing these games with the haters who have no respect for me. The Goddess is taking back her power.

Katie Steward: Which brings us to the second thing. If I’m not in the tag team title match then a sacrifice will be made. This isn’t going to be a crucifixion. That’s gross and the boys in SCW that pulled that off were desperate and just sheep for drama. No, you have Katie Steward. I’m not just an actress. I’m a thespian. A storyteller. A show woman. I can grip the audience in with an amazing performance and not even dip my toes into jumping the shark territory. So whatever happens. Sasha is pleased with my demands or some poor unfortunate soul gets laid to rest at the mercy of a Goddess and my fortunes will indeed be blessed.

{Katie steps down from her altar and stands in front of a table. Katie grabs the prayer beads off the table and wraps them in her hand.}

Katie Steward: I got my Goddess Prayer beads to make sure of that. Also a special Goddess cross, so I am truly being watched over. So I am fully confident that Sasha will make the right decision. Whatever she pulls out of a hat or drawing or dart on a board. Goddess Heaven, or manatee with big balls in a pool. I’ve spoiled all of you for Fatal Fortunes and I will continue spoil you with an incredible reign and the greatest SCW star alive.

{Katie smiles at the camera and blesses the audience with a kiss as she turns away and leaves and the scene and episode end.}