Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Scarlet Grey RP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The more Scarlet tried to figure things out, the more it became a struggle to try and fight her anger.

Things hadn't been going smoothly for her since returning to SCW, considering that loss after loss had begun piling up on her plate despite her best efforts. She was thankful that she'd managed to mitigate some of that damage with her win over konrad Raab prior to the ppv, but one win wasn't enough to make the headaches go away. She still felt frustrated and put the blame towards her usual sources, but it never shook the feeling of anger that she now knew had to be put under control somehow.

It was weird that she was trusting a one-off conversation with a reflection of herself, but it made more sense than anything else had over the past few months.

That had been the main reason she had found herself falling back into her old habits, especially within SCW. Something about that Erik Holland figure had caught her attention, and a sense of deja vu washed over her as she tried to get his attention only to meet resistance both from him and the woman that was a clear downgrade from her. One would think she'd have learned from past mnistakes, but in her messed-up head she was golden so long as sticking to the familiar kept her from losing herself to these mysterious headaches and blackouts that had plagued her as of late.

Grey: If only he didn't think his best hope of staying away from me was to run off...

Heading into the next shows, Scarlet had the news broken to her that Erik was no longer with SCW, citing a desire to focus on competing elsewhere and not spreading himself too thin. In her opinion, it was a desperate suggestion by the petite pixie he was inexplicibly smitten with to make sure she didn't lose her man to someone much better suited for him in all areas, but this turn of events regardless made her blood boil. This was why she was hoping that a night like tonight would keep her grounded in the familiar long enough to prevent another blackout from happening. Body somehow packed into the tightest, most form fitting dress she owned (despite knowing it was having a hell of a time trying to keep covered what it needed to, and this was on purpose), she'd headed out to a club to see who would catch her attention tonight. The options were all there as both guys and girls were dancing the night away beneath the pulsing lights, and despite feeling the familiar headache dully come to life she put on her best smile and sauntered out into the sea of humanity, ready to see what fortune would give her tonight just as it would at fatal fortunes. As she weaved through the crowd, her eyes locked in on a rather hot looking couple that seemed really into their grinding on one another. Waiting for her chance, she took advantage of the break between songs to slip in between them and start pressing up against the guy.

Grey: Hey, hot stuff. Mind if I cut in?

The guy went to try and push her away, but she snatched his hand and shoved it into her cleavage with a smirk. Even under the neon lights, she could see how red his face was getting and leaned in to seal the deal. Before lips could connect though, the back of her dress was grabbed and she was jerked away by what had to be his girlfriend.

Girl: Hands off my man, slut!

Grey: Oh, I'm sorry. If you wanted to join in, you should've said something. I'm always open for a threeway.

The wink that punctuated that statement made the woman go red as well, but she and her man did their best to try and ignore her. Easier said than done, considering she wasted no time going back to back with the girl and grinding asses with her, leaning back to sandwich her between her boyfriend and Scarlet. She had their attention and simply needed to keep applying pressure to get her fun, and the fading of the beating in her brain was a sign that it was working.

Guy: Will you just leave us alomne? We're not interested!

Grey: That tent in your pants says otherwise, big man. As does the blush on her-

Scarlet didn't geta  chance to finish her sentence before a hand came across her face. The girl had smacked her, hard, and the red she was seeing was sure as hell no blush. Scarlet was in shock, but tried to just shake it off and dance her way in towards them again, only for the girl to shove her to the floor. Some of the others around them were starting to take notice as Scarlet got back to her feet, stareing them down.

Guy: I'm going to get the bouncer of somebody to get her out of here.

Grey: NO!

Scarlet's shriek pierced the dubstep track playing out from the DJ stage, which brought that tune to an abrupt halt. Her hands immediately went to her head as she felt herself slipping away, despite trying to keep her focus on the here and now.  The music was not to blame for the pounding in her head as there was none to be found now, and yet she felt like a drum solo was being peformed on her brain at that very moment and it was driving her mad.

One guy in the crowd put a hand on her shoulder and started to ask her if she was alright, but he barely got a word out before yelling in pain as teeth sunk into the flesh of his hand, followed immediately by a right hand crashing into his face that sent him to the floor. Scarlet slowly turned around with a blank look in her eyes before they slowly narrowed into a glare, and she lunged at the woman who had slapped her and tackled her to the ground, one hand around her throat choking the life out of her as the other mercilessly rained down punches into her face. The girl's boyfriend quickly tried to haul Scarlet off, but all he received was a back elbow for his troubles followed by a vicious headbutt that sent him crashing to the floor. She was about to throw herself on top of him, but suddenly shook hwer head and almost seemed to snap out of whatever trance she was in. Seeing what she had done without fully realizing it and noticing the bouncers starting to push through the crowd towards her, she immediately bolted for the door, heading outside and ducking into a neaby alleyway before leaning against the wall, head still pounding as she closed her eyes and sank down, trying to calm herself but finding it no use as her thoughts continued to be filled with what she had been denied.

Grey: Why... why can't I... ugh...

That would be the last thing she would remember on this night. The following morning she awoke in bed as though nothing had happened, and while she wanted to simply pass it off as a dream, the concerns were still there.

And she could only hope they wouldn't screw up fatal fortunes for her.

Our shot opens on a sight we haven't truly seen in quite some time, that being the throne room of Scarlet's crimson fortress. Scarlet doesn't seem fazed by the fact that there are no special effects in play, just her seated upon her throne appearing as though she's trying to amintain her composure, but it's clear that the cracks are slowly beginning to show.

Grey: You know, I should be happy right now. I finally broke the losing streak you all have been shoving down my throat for some time now when I beat Raab before the ppv. I should be celebrating, right? Maybe I would be if I'd gotten a chance to take part in all the ppv fun, something I've been denied time and time again since I returned. What is it Sasha? Don't want me dragging down your ppv buy rate by being who I am? Boy, what a positive message that sends out to all the boys and girls out there. Don't be yourselves, be who we tell you to be if you want to succeed around here. I mean, honestly, do you think any of those Beauty Factory hacks are real models? Nah, it's all just pretend because a bunch of girls happen to be pretty enough that they're allowed to flaunt it before you while claiming that Sasha isn't kissing their asses and secretly giving them the world on a silver fucking platter. Meanwhile, I am who I am, and yet I get punished for it time and time again just because I'm actually something real, and that reality is far more attractive and appealing yet a certain someone doesn't see it.

Grey: Maybe this lovely little time of the year will fix all of that.

Grey: Fatal fortunes is quite the fun concept, isn't it? I do recall having some success at this thing in the past, earning a title shot I don't think anyone wanted me to earn. Maybe this time we'll skip the contendership and go straight to me simply becoming world champion. Or holding any piece of gold that all these people scoff at just because they think they're better than me pretending to be something fake and shallow and so sickeningly sweet or cheerful that it makes me want to-

Scarlet cuts herself off abruptly as a hand flies to her head, perhaps the sign of a sudden migraine coming on. She pauses and takes a few deep breaths, trying to shake off the mysterious affliction. After a moment, it seems to pass as she shakes her head and takes a few more deep breaths before giving the camera her trademark grin.

Grey: Fatal fortunes is an event of pure chaos, where anything can happen, and I do mean ANYTHING. This is the one time of the year where things are out of Sasha's hands, and people like me can truly thrive while being ourselves ansd proving that it's not as bad of a thing as they want you to think. I can waltz down to that ring and flaunt what I've got all night long and I can't be told anything bad about it when I return to the back with a title belt around my gorgeous waist. And let's be honest, we all know I'd look so much better in crimson and gold then any of these barbie dolls, right guys?

She punctuates this statement with a wink to accompany her grin.

Grey: See, these are the kinds of opportunities I have to try and force Sasha's hand on because I know she's afraid to give them to me, because what if I actually succeed? Fatal fortunes takes that all out of her hands and makes her have to live with what she thinks are consequences, but as long as the SCW fans are happy that's all that matters at the end of the day. Like it or not Sasha, the odds are there that you might see me in a position I know you don't want me to be in, but at the end of the day I'm going to get my fortune, for the glory of the Red Empire, and nothimng you do is going to stop me.

The scene slowly fades to black as Scarlet continues to grin, but a slight twitching in her eye makes it clear that there's a bit more there than she wants us to see, almost like she's trying to put up her own mask for some reason we cannot yet understand.