Supreme Championship Wrestling

Full Version: Void RP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As far as Angel was concerned, things were going smoothly.

Almost too smoothly for her liking.

Ever since she had discovered this fractured personality of Scarlet Grey that referred to itself as Void, she had been hard at work trying to figure out the best way to use this to her advantage. Scarlet had always been resistant to her help which made it difficult to actually get what she wanted out of the red-haired temptress, but Void had served as her way in. It hadn't been easy at first, but thankfully a being fueled only by anger was far easier to manipulate than one who could properly think. This made it child's play to bait Void into allowing her to dictate the personality's actions so long as she provided the answers she sought.

The real challenge was making sure Scarlet stayed blind to this little arrangemnent.

That had been a double edged sword in and of itself because of how surprisingly unpredictable Scarlet could be. While she was falling more and more to her anger which created more openings for Void to come to the surface, she had also started falling into old habits hoping to combat her blackouts where Void assumed control. If Scarlet was able to make herself happy by chasing after a man much as she did once before, then it made her plan to abuse her deal with Sasha to run Void separately for her own plans a challenge if she couldn't deliver Void as promised. The more Scarlet knew about the situation at hand, the more problems it was going to create. On the flip side, so long as she kept herself distracted, that made it easier to get the arrangements she sought in order to keep making this work.

Angel: I truly wish I could take credit for this, but this happened to be a stroke of fortune that worked out in my favor.

Angel mused to herself from where she stood in the shadows as she looked over an article had had printed out confirmed Erik Holland's departure from SCW. While this meant the loss of Scarlet's new potential boy toy, it also kicked opened the door for Void to emerge from the wreckage this would certainly cause on a more frequent basis, which was best case scenario for Angel right now. There was, of course, the possibility that Scarlet could desperately try to track the man to whatever other companies he was working for, but Angel was already prepared for this and had a plan to prevent such a thing. Maybe in the future the plan could be expanded, but for now it was best to keep the focus narrowed down to one location to conquer.

Angel: If only she truly knew the help I could provide to her, it would never have to come to this.

Angel sighed and shook her head, ignoring her laments as she pondered the upcoming events. Fatal fortunes, they were called, a two show run where literally everything was determined at pure random. Such blatant chaos made her chuckle, if only because it all played right into her hands no matter the outcome. There were only a few scenarios that weren't ideal, and the chief one among them, Void vs Scarlet Grey, couldn't happen because Sasha was one of the few in on a significant aspect to her ploy without needing to know the things that would fully compromise it. There was always the possibility Void could end up facing off with Scarlet's old friends, but she'd cross that bridge only if she needed to.

After all, right now all that mattered was putting another body in front of Void to be mauled.

Angel's attention slowly turned when she saw someone bolt into the dark alleyway she stood in on this night,knowing she was tucked away enough within to be completely hidden by the darkness. With a smirk on her face, she saw that it was Scarlet, and her body language clearly indicated that something had ruined her club night to the point where Void was trying to assume control.

Grey: Why... why can't I... ugh...

Slowly, Scarlet's eyes rolled into the back of her head as she slumped down to the ground against the wall. Seeing this, Angel slowly approached her, and when those eyes refocused they fixated on a familiar mask that was being held out towards her. Angel recognized the glare and simply offered a smile in return.

Angel: it's good to see you again Void. Dare I ask what happened?

Void: All Void knows is loud music, bright lights and people Void feels deserved to be ripped apart.

Void took the mask and quickly put it on, feeling the odd sense of comfort the item seemed to bring to her. There was nothing odd about it and no form of hidden control in case you developed those theories, it was simply a mask that started holding some sentimental value to keep driving Void as she placed her trust in her guardian angel.

Angel: Did you lash out?

Void: Void attacked... then Void fade away before fighting to return. Void getting sick of gaps in consciousness... and uncomfortable clothes.

It was at this point as she stood up that Void took notice of the extremely tight dress she was in, and unlike Scarlet who was willing to flaunt what she had, Void looked about ready to literally tear the garment from her body in anger at how restrictive it felt. Angel held up a hand to keep her from doing this before handing over a bag of spare clothes she had brought with her just in case this happened. Motioning for Void to go deeper into the alley so she was away from prying eyes, the feral personality slowly began to change as Angel watched her curiously, mentally making note of the futther differences between the two mindsets of the samw woman. She only pulled her gaze away when she heard footsteps behind her, turning towards the entrancre to the alley and seeing some bouncers from the club Scarlet had just exited.

Bouncer: Ma'am, we saw a woman who raised a ruckus in the club come this way. Do you have anything to do with this?

Angel: I'm afraid I have no idea what you're talking about.

Bouncer: That tone of voice suggests otherwise. We're gonna have to-

Angel: Now gentlemen, while I'm flattered that you recognize what I'm mentally capable of, it's not nice to pin the blame of your failures on someone who is truly innocent. Sometimes such an action can have... dire consequences. Isn't that right Void?

Before the bouncers could question this, Void, now in more street-comfortable clothing, bolted past Angel, letting her cloak flow in the night wind as the masked mauler barreled into one of the bouncers, tackling him to the ground and hammering him violently in the face. She turned her attention to another bouncer that tried to grab her from behind, crawling trhough his legs like an animal before throwing some nasty shots at the back of his legs to bring him down so she could stand up and begin violently kneeing him in the face. Angel watched this unfold with a smirk as Void got her fill of carnage, not noticing the third bouncer until he was right upon her.

Angel: You really lack the capacity to properly think, don't you?

Before he could contemplate what this meant, Angel had grabbed one of his arms he intended to wrap around her and twisted it so fast you could practically hear it snap clean in two. She then shoved him forward, right into Void who burrowed into him with a nasty spear before grabbing his other arm and violently slamming her foot down into the shoulder until she heard the satisfying crunch she was looking for. Void looked down at the bodies and licked her lips in satisfaction before turning and giving Angel a look of curiosity as the mysterious woman simply dusted her cloak off.

Void: Angel fight?

Angel: I don't like to get my hands dirty, and he left me no choice. Still, I hope this satisfied you for the time being, because I can promise you that soon enough you'll get the destruction I know you truly crave, Care to accompany me to address this?

Void simply nodded and followed after Angel, the cloaked figure stopping to take one last look back at the damage done with a smile. As far as she was concerned, every violent act Void had committed up to this point had simply been an appetizer. Fatal fortunes would be the beginning of the main course, and she truly wondered if SCW knew full well what they were getting into.

As our shot opens, all we can see is black. In the darkness we hear the faint sounds of angry grunts and growls, almost like a warning to tread lightly for fear of what lies within. After a moment, the room slowly begins to light up, but it doesn't get too bright. Only enough so we can actually see. We find ourselves in what looks to be an abandoned warehouse, made more evident by the fact that what little we can see is damaged and destroyed beyond any recognition of whatever it was once used for. Sitting on a crate right before our eyes is a mysterious figure in a white mask and black hooded cloak, one we've only seen a small handful of times on SCW tv. Sitting on the floor next to her is what appears to be Scarlet Grey, albeit wearing a white and black mask over her face. She is the source of the angry sounds as she seemed focused on trying to carve something into a wooden plank she's gotten her hands on. While she is who we would expect to hear from, she seems more preoccupied with her “toy”, allowing the figure on the crate to claim our attention.

Angel: Greetings SCW. It's quite interesting to finally address you all. I could have done so before now, but... let's be honest, shall we? There has been no need for my voice to grace your ears when all that was necessary was to put fresh meat in front of my friend here and watch what happens. Have you enjoyed the demonstrations, by the way? I know I've taken delight in seeing what my Void does to those who oppose what we seek.

Void glances towards the camera and snarls, almost like it's her way of agreeing with her mysterious guardian angel.

Angel: I'm sure you all have plenty of questions, the first of which pertains to who I am. Consider me a... guardian angel, of sorts, here to make sure Void does what is best for us both while also keeping you safe from what happens if I were to let her roam free. I'm sure SCW wouldn't appreciate an untamed beast of pure rage roaming around backstage. A certain group of spoiled brats would probably try to call animal control in a desperate bid to save themselves from being mauled just to preserve the filth they stand for as opposed to concern over a sudden vacancy involving two of this company's precious titles. Of course, it does seem like this company does have a way of creating a chaotic situation where there may be no choice in the matter. Ready or not, Void is done ripping apart the bottom of the barrel they have to sacrifice, and now her fate lies in the hands of chance.

Angel: Or so you'd all like to believe.

Angel: The truth of the matter is that chance is a silly little concept invented by those who need an excuse to hide behind when things do not go their way, or to try and mask their precious little egos in a vain attempt to make it seem like they aren't getting too full of themselves. Those who look at this fatal fortunes event and believe that whether or not something good falls to them is a matter of luck have lost touch with reality I'm afraid. Lady luck is naught but an illusion in a world where a roll of the dice is so easy to rig, and the only true success lies in knowing exactly what you want and how you get it. I would say that the champions of SCW can rest easy knowing that Void has no interest in hunting for gold at the moment, but I'm not exactly someone who likes to tell lies... and the truth of the matter is that whoever crosses paths with Void is in grave danger.

Angel glances over at Void, who snickers with sinister delight as she gives the camera a toothy smile, almost looking like she wants to simply jump the cameraman, though Angel's mere presence is keeping her rooted right where she sits. Angel gives a very small smirk at this before her eyes roam back to the camera.

Angel: I'm sure none of you will heed my warnings, and that's perfectly understandable. You all take one look at Void and believe you know everything you need to about her. Barring that, you'd like to fall back on the belief that she is untested yet. And yet, that's the beauty of your perceptions: they are made to be shattered because your beliefs have been nothing but lies from the very beginning. The more you've accepted what has been the norm, the more you've set yourselves up for the most devastating of falls when the time comes to pull back the curtain and see how many of you still believe when everything you've come to know is exposed right before your very eyes. Fatal fortunes is merely the beginning... the opening of the floodgates, if you will, for my little friend here to do what she does best. For victory, while valuable, is not what satisfies her. No... watching as you squirm and beg for mercy as you bleed out and your body goes limp, the victim of an anger you couldn't possibly comprehend with your deluded beliefs... that is what brings delight into her world of black and white.

Angel: But of course, who am I to make such “hollow” threats? What proof do I have that this will be the end result in the face of all that you think you know? That is where the first two demonstrations come into play. You see, there was never any doubt that Void would dispatch of such lambs with ease. Anyone who believed otherwise was simply looking for amusement in all the wrong places. The true purpose of such tests was to demonstrate just how devoid of compassion for others she truly is. One would think that is a given in this business, and yet you always see people surrounding themselves with groups of like-minded individuals just begging to stab one another in the back the moment the shiniest of toys is put between them. What Void showed was not proof of her talents, but the lack of knowledge on when to stop without my command when faced with another human being. Your health and safety are irrelevant... all that matters is satiating her desire for destruction at the cost of your well-being regardless of the end result of some silly little match.

Angel: And for that reason alone, you all should pray to whatever “god” you believe will save you, as it will be quite amusing to lose all faith when no one stops Void from leaving a mangled wreck behind once this event is all set and done. After all... can our fortunes truly be considered chance when all we seek is a lamb for the slaughter?

Angel leaves us with the realization that fatal fortunes will give Void what she wants no matter what as she stands up and leaves, motioning for Void to follow. She stands up and begins to do so before briefly lunging toward the camera, stopping only when we hear Angel call something out. The shot still jerks back as Void glares into it before following after Angel as the warehouse is thereafter engulfed in darkness once again.